Carter's Home for the Strange and Mythical V.2 (Accepting!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Carter's Home for the Strange and Mythical V.2 (Acceptin

Postby Night Troubles » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:40 pm

Ink sighed as she set the bowl of left over chicken back into the fridge, "alright ill call you, 1. I guess..." She muttered as she padded over next to him and sat down. "Well your cool looking to just be called 1. Could I call you something else? If you don't mind." She smiled towards him warmly again. He looked like if she got to know him, he would be a little nicer.
~~~~~
Bluel took her over to the cage, "we'llll work on that." She giggled as she set her down on the soft, fluffy pillow. She laid down next to her, enjoying the peaceful area.
~~~~~
Suko muttered some words under her breath as she watched the rain slow down. "That came out of nowhere." She mumbled as she looked back at her cast, trying to move her wing. She felt little movement in the cast, "maybe..." She teared off a chunk of the cast, feeling the soft fragile wing encased in the casting. She ripped off the rest of the cast, her wing folding back in neatly. "Wonderful." She smiled slightly, dragging the shredded cast out of the den and burying it a little ways away from her den. She opened her wings, her newly fixed one folding out more slowly. "Worth a try I guess.." She smiled to herself as she started to lift herself off the ground, soon to be gracefully flying over the clouds. She flew into the sky disappearing above the clouds, feeling the cool wings blow in her face. She barked happily as she landed on a tall building in the city, looking over the edge.
--------
OOC: I'm going to keep her like this until I feel motivated to rp with her and or someone interacts with her.
~~~~~
Clockworks ears perked as she heard a dog barking playfully, "what's over there?" She asked as she started to walk over to a room with Two bumps under a carpet. "Oh God!! Run for your lives it's monsters!!" She yelped as she sprinted out of the room and behind Newt, shaking.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:46 pm

I went over to the litter box but couldn't do it myself, pressure built up as a knot in my stomach area, and i couldn't quite move comfortably.I looked over to mom for help, and tried going again, nothing.. I paced in a circle once, very uncomfortably might i add, and tried again.

(if you dont remember me saying, kits usually cant go to the bathrooms themselves, their bladders dont have the strength yet to push waste quite yet, she would be able to, but shes a bit late developed (due to her other mom) and still has to learn some things like that.)
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:03 pm

Ink sighed as she set the bowl of left over chicken back into the fridge, "alright ill call you, 1. I guess..." She muttered as she padded over next to him and sat down. "Well your cool looking to just be called 1. Could I call you something else? If you don't mind." She smiled towards him warmly again. He looked like if she got to know him, he would be a little nicer.
~~~~~
Bluel looked at her rather confused then remembered, "oh sorry, I forgot." She smiled awkwardly, rubbing the kits hight hind and stomach. "There ya go."
~~~~~
Suko muttered some words under her breath as she watched the rain slow down. "That came out of nowhere." She mumbled as she looked back at her cast, trying to move her wing. She felt little movement in the cast, "maybe..." She teared off a chunk of the cast, feeling the soft fragile wing encased in the casting. She ripped off the rest of the cast, her wing folding back in neatly. "Wonderful." She smiled slightly, dragging the shredded cast out of the den and burying it a little ways away from her den. She opened her wings, her newly fixed one folding out more slowly. "Worth a try I guess.." She smiled to herself as she started to lift herself off the ground, soon to be gracefully flying over the clouds. She flew into the sky disappearing above the clouds, feeling the cool wings blow in her face. She barked happily as she landed on a tall building in the city, looking over the edge.
--------
OOC: I'm going to keep her like this until I feel motivated to rp with her and or someone interacts with her.
~~~~~
Clockworks ears perked as she heard a dog barking playfully, "what's over there?" She asked as she started to walk over to a room with Two bumps under a carpet. "Oh God!! Run for your lives it's monsters!!" She yelped as she sprinted out of the room and behind Newt, shaking.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:06 pm

I squeaked as i was lifted up, and then comfortably mewled in relief. I got out of the sandy box and shook my fur of sand, my let now all ruffled and looked like i was shocked. I came over to bluel and matted down my fur as i rubbed against her, purring. I laid right by her and yawned, soon going into a very light sleep.

(cats always sleep lightly idk why XD)
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:11 pm

~~~~~
Bluel smiled as she lied her head down, curling light around the kit. "G-night silverdusk." She whispered.
----
OOC: oh my gosh I know, I have a cat (his name is chainsaw don't ask why or how he got the name) and one time I tried to sneak up on him while he was sleeping and he just opened his eyes wide and stared at me. It looked like he was trying to say, "get the hell away from me or I'll claw your face off.".... he was a nice cat. :/
~~~~~
--------
~~~~~

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:15 pm

***"get the hell away from me or I'll claw your face off...he was a nice cat" dude im dying of laughter now. and its like mid-night oh gawd***

I get the same dream of when i was abadoned, i restlessly move in my sleep, trying to move, buti couldn't. it felt like chains attached to anchors on the bottom of an ocean held me down, and i stayed the same way. this time, she came closer to hitting me, and said something different. "im sure someone will do my job for me.. hm..like a coyote. " and she walked off again.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:17 pm

OOC: I almost face planted on my kindle I have to go to sleep. G-night!

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:18 pm

:C alrighty bye
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:29 pm

Dr. Ollie E. Watson

After he finished cleaning up all the blood in the room and on the birds feathers he carried the bird out and set her gently into a cage with a comfy bed, food and water. He left the door open so when the bird woke up she could get out if needed. He had the cast which was over the sutures that held the half of her wing to her side the color pink. He even took a black marker and made a heart on it. He walked out of the medical ward and to the birds friends. "She'll be okay, she's still under sedation but she should be close to waking up soon. Her wing has a cast on it which is holding her sutures in place. She shouldn't go into water, try to fly or move it too much or the sutures will come out and she'll need to go under surgery again for more sutures and a clean cast. The cast can come off in about one to two months." Piper still was hiding in a kitten sized space. she ended up falling asleep.
[Waiting for reply]

Leya

She looked at two figures who approached the shelter. "Hey, your the two that came with that winged wolf." She tilted her head and sniffed the saint Bernard. "You can come in." The black and white female said and leaned onto the door to make it open.

Bruno

"The city? Why? To be chased by collectors, the pound, and attacked? I'm not risking my life or yours if we were sent to the pound and euthanized. Were staying in these woods or at that shelter." He hated the city. The city has done nothing but sent them running and caused them to starve for days because of the lack of food in dumpsters. He wasn't going back, and if he wasn't his son wasn't either. He smiled when his son decided to go to the shelter. He led the way to the shelter. When they arrived he noticed a large dog. "Hello there."

Lucifer

"Lets head back to the city. I don't like that shelter." He looked around with his ears up and alerted. His father's wisdom gave him sense in which is better. "Alright fine, we can go to that shelter." He followed his father closely, when he saw the building in the distance he regretted the decision he made to come. He looked at the large alastair with widened eyes.
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:54 pm

OOC: I've decided to update the "3+ sentences per post" rule. Sentences that are short/two word sentences like "He smiled" or "She sat" will no longer count. You can start off a sentence with "He smiled", but for it to count, it must be longer: "He smiled at the pup as it bounded over to him".

Also Creamiest, please use more punctuation to count for the 3+ sentence rule. I've already asked once before and next time I'll be giving a strike.

This is also a reminder to everyone to keep up with the 3+ sentence rule. I'm sorry I haven't really been posting much, but all of my characters are tied up at one spot. I will be moving some of them to the shelter shortly.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me