Carter's Home for the Strange and Mythical V.2 (Accepting!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Carter's Home for the Strange and Mythical V.2 (Acceptin

Postby biscuit_sophie » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:36 pm

Sparrow
"This one should be Ivy." Skye pointed at a silver-and-white tabby she-cat. Sparrow smiled. "It's perfect." he said
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can love a cat with ALL your life!
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SilverDusk

Postby SmokyOni » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:40 pm

I watched and opened up my wings in surprised when she reappeared. I mewled loudly and tried doing that, sadly failing. I looked up at her and closed my wings without trying to. I leaped across half of the room and then came over to her, laying right by her. "Yums!" i squealed hungrily.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:48 pm

Ink sighed as she set the bowl of left over chicken back into the fridge, "alright ill call you, 1. I guess..." She muttered as she padded over next to him and sat down. "Well your cool looking to just be called 1. Could I call you something else? If you don't mind." She smiled towards him warmly again. He looked like if she got to know him, he would be a little nicer.
~~~~~
Bluel smiled her expression changing as she saw the kit with wings turned into disbelief, "I didn't noticed you have wings..." She looked at the kits back, sure enough seeing two wings. She looked at the kits face her expression softening. "Hungry are we?" She smiled as she placed the kit onto her back and started to look around for a worker. "Hold on alright? I don't want you to fall off." She warned.
------
OOC: I'm sorry but what color are silverdusks wings and fur? I don't want to mess it up.
~~~~
Suko muttered some words under her breath as she watched the rain slow down. "That came out of no where." She mumbled as she looked back at her cast, trying to move her wing. She felt little movement in the cast, "maybe..." She teared off a chunk of the cast, feeling the soft fragile wing encased in the casting. She ripped off the rest of the cast, her wing folding back in neatly. "Wonderful." She smiled slightly, dragging the shredded cast out of the den and burying it a little ways away from her den. She opened her wings, her newly fixed one folding out more slowly. "Worth a try I guess.." She smiled to herself as she started to lift herself off the ground, soon to be gracefully flying over the clouds. She flew into the sky disappearing above the clouds, feeling the cool wings blow in her face. She barked happily as she landed on a tall building in the city, looking over the edge.
~~~~~
Clockworks ears perked as she heard a dog barking playfully, "what's over there?" She asked as she started to walk over to a room with Two bumps under a carpet. "Oh God!! Run for your lives it's monsters!!" She yelped as she sprinted out of the room and behind Newt, shaking.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:01 pm

I squealed when i was placed on her back, I held to her scruff and then got curious. I softly scrambled up, and sat down. yes, right ontop of her head. I looked down and some things and laugh. "meheheh!"
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:09 pm

Ink sighed as she set the bowl of left over chicken back into the fridge, "alright ill call you, 1. I guess..." She muttered as she padded over next to him and sat down. "Well your cool looking to just be called 1. Could I call you something else? If you don't mind." She smiled towards him warmly again. He looked like if she got to know him, he would be a little nicer.
~~~~~
Bluel bent her ears down to make her head more roomy (how do you even do that XD) "comfy up there?" She giggled as she entered the room where their cage was, giving up on searching for a vet and just doing it herself. She grabbed the milk and poured some into a bowl and carefully carried it to the microwave in her jaw, setting it down and warming it up. Being lazy she set it on the counter and lowered her head to let the kit get off and drink it.
~~~~~
Suko muttered some words under her breath as she watched the rain slow down. "That came out of nowhere." She mumbled as she looked back at her cast, trying to move her wing. She felt little movement in the cast, "maybe..." She teared off a chunk of the cast, feeling the soft fragile wing encased in the casting. She ripped off the rest of the cast, her wing folding back in neatly. "Wonderful." She smiled slightly, dragging the shredded cast out of the den and burying it a little ways away from her den. She opened her wings, her newly fixed one folding out more slowly. "Worth a try I guess.." She smiled to herself as she started to lift herself off the ground, soon to be gracefully flying over the clouds. She flew into the sky disappearing above the clouds, feeling the cool wings blow in her face. She barked happily as she landed on a tall building in the city, looking over the edge.
~~~~~
Clockworks ears perked as she heard a dog barking playfully, "what's over there?" She asked as she started to walk over to a room with Two bumps under a carpet. "Oh God!! Run for your lives it's monsters!!" She yelped as she sprinted out of the room and behind Newt, shaking.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:16 pm

I climbed up and lapped the milk quickly, and curl up into the bowl, barely enough room for me to sprawl even a bit. I tuck my head in and mewled playfully. "c-cup..c-c-up c-ake! b-b-o-bow-l c-cake!" I laughed, and poked my head out, my tail flickering and coming around me.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:21 pm

~~~~~
Bluel giggled at the kits wonderful word association, "cupcake bowl?" She smiled lying down next to her. "Do you want to lay down on a soft pillow in our cage?" She asked softly, feeling a little tired herself, "our adventure sure tuckered me out." She yawned.
----
OOC: when you just loose a tooth and your immident thought is "oh... well that just happened." And now you have a bloodied tooth In your hand and a tissue in your mouth. (I'm probably just going to throw it out:/)
~~~~~
Suko muttered some words under her breath as she watched the rain slow down. "That came out of nowhere." She mumbled as she looked back at her cast, trying to move her wing. She felt little movement in the cast, "maybe..." She teared off a chunk of the cast, feeling the soft fragile wing encased in the casting. She ripped off the rest of the cast, her wing folding back in neatly. "Wonderful." She smiled slightly, dragging the shredded cast out of the den and burying it a little ways away from her den. She opened her wings, her newly fixed one folding out more slowly. "Worth a try I guess.." She smiled to herself as she started to lift herself off the ground, soon to be gracefully flying over the clouds. She flew into the sky disappearing above the clouds, feeling the cool wings blow in her face. She barked happily as she landed on a tall building in the city, looking over the edge.
~~~~~

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:27 pm

(i always get money for mine. XD)
I came out of the bowl, a paw onto the slippery tile and my face went into the hard tile. I picked it up, and put my other paw, the bowl sliding behind me and i slipped forward. I laid like a sprawled out mat again. I rubbed my face with one paw and turned to look at the bowl still feeling hungry. I just laughed at my failed attempt and small disaster. "mehehehehe!" I stood up, and turned to retrieve the bowl I held it in my mouth and brought it to mom. I sat and quietly looked down and said. "yums!"

(big appetite.)
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:33 pm

~~~~~
Bluel looked at the kit her eyes glinting in humor, "ok a little more but then that's it, I don't want to raise a chubby kit." She giggled at the thought, thinking of her being a cute little pudgy kitten. "Maybe... na." She smiled to herself and poured some more milk and warming it up. "Ok life lesson, if you want your food to last you longer and feel fuller, eat more slowly." She smiled as she pushed the bowl towards silverdusk.
-----
OOC: there is always a chance of money but I usually only get like 1$ it's still a good amount thou
~~~~~
~~~~~

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:37 pm

"s-sl-slower?" I repeated, and lapped the milk, trying to go "slower". but i still finished it, quite quickly. I looked up and burped quietly. I hopped onto her head and leaned over, trying to hop onto the cage.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me