The flame of love~❤(accepting)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Which element do you like the most?

Fire
18%
Water
19%
Dark
21%
Psychic
10%
Steel
3%
Thunder
7%
Fairy
10%
Wind
9%
Rock
1%
Ground
1%

Total votes : 208

Re: The flame of love~❤(accepting)

Postby ~kala~ » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:53 am

Shadow looked at her for a moment,and looked down in the water seeing the old wolf he was but a new wolf he became but he soon realized and heard what she said “your a spirt like me never seen too many spirits”he looked down and looked up at the moon for a minute his eyes glowed with the moon but he looked down and hid his powers because to him they were special powers.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lun.ala » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:08 pm

Vesper didn't seem to pay attention as she didn't look away from the clear waters. She saw herself, playing with her sister as pups. It seemed like such a long time ago, and she would never be able to get it back. The wolf sighed before turning to Shadow. "I never introduced myself to you.." She mumbled before reaching her paw out. "I'm Vesper, and you are?"
lun.ala

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:35 am

Shadow shook his head at the water and looked at the wolf “I’m shadow”he put his paw on her and let go.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lun.ala » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:48 am

Vesper dipped her head towards Shadow. "It's a pleasure to meet you," She said softly before averting her gaze back to the water.
lun.ala

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:52 am

Shadow had never been nice to anyone so why now,”you to” he looked at the water seeing him playing with his sister a tear drop put wiped it away with his paw.he hovered his paw over the water and made it glow with his spirit powers.he kept looking at it.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lun.ala » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:25 am

Vesper noticed the tear dropping and turned to Shadow. She opened her mouth to ask him about it, but decided that she didn't need to know about it. She wouldn't want to seem nosy anyway.
lun.ala

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:38 am

He sighed and looking up at the moon his eyes and fur started to glow tears dropped “why did I end up in the end but I’m still living in spirit form”he saw kalan coming out he gave low growl at her and walked off “never will I get a mate again”a tear dropped behind him and the pond water showed his pass.he layed on a rock off in the woods but leading towards him.

Kalan looked at him and the other wolf she walked to the other wolf and looked at her “he’s very emotional but hates me because I ruined his life and what he says is true but do you guys know each other” she got up and walked backed to her den “maybe you can go after him vesper”
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lun.ala » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:56 pm

Vesper looked at the two wolves with a puzzled look on her face. It seemed like something happened to them in the past, but Vesper didn't know what. The she-wolf slowly turned her gaze towards the woods to the path where Shadow walked. She took a deep breath and exhaled, nodding her head. She then padded towards Shadow, hoping to be able to see him in the dark of the night.
lun.ala

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:35 am

Shadow looks lays on the rock and thinks of the past “I hate kalan for what she did” shadow notice a wolf coming he new it had to be kalan but it wasn’t he took better look and saw vesper he gave a relief and sat up.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lun.ala » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:25 am

Vesper eyed Shadow, clearing her throat before opening her mouth to speak. “I hope you don’t mind me asking this, but what happened between you and Kalan?” She asked. Not wanting to seem rude, she quickly added “It’s fine if you don’t want to talk about it, I was just curious..”
lun.ala

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me