The Night Cliffs (wolf pack RP, new&accepting, come join!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Night Cliffs (wolf pack RP, new&accepting, come join

Postby zmhv » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:27 am

Fate~ tags:All

Fate took The moss and mashed ingredients together and found a bowl like rock and put water in it and the mush from the ingredients.She mixed it quickly and after a minute it was done.She howled to the whole pack that Dyani was found but badly hurt.
We shed a billion tears before we die and finally rest...
zmhv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LizzytheWolf » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:50 am

Name:
Kota
Approximate age (pup, adolescent, etc):
Adult, 10 yrs
Rank in clan before the freeze:
Loner
Current rank (if unsure, ask me. Loner acceptable):
Loner
Personality:
Friendly, curious, persistent, independent, brave.
Backstory:
She was born two years before the freeze, her parents disappeared and she was alone. Fending for herself, she had to battle the brutal freeze with very little to eat. Surviving the freeze was hard and she's on her own again in this confusing new world it left behind.
Looks (picture, words, or both):
Medium-size dark brown wolf with a white arrow and black streaks on chest. Large, dark brown wings with tan and white tips. Beautiful golden eyes, forest green streaks around the pupil.
Love interest?:
None
Other:
If I'm not around for long periods of time, please don't kick me out!
I try to be on every day but it's hard sometimes.
Last edited by LizzytheWolf on Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have quit. Goodbye.
Profile pic is art of my GSD/Elkound mix, Justin. Credit to Kasezki on Deviantart.
LizzytheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redtiger7736 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:47 pm

((My only note is that the freeze has been in place for a generation, she would most likely be an older wolf if she as born before the freeze. Otherwise, totally accepted and the note about timing is perfectly alright! Unless it's been a month with no word from you I won't be kicking people for inactivity))
Redtiger7736

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redtiger7736 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:16 am

Xenamorth ! male ! Starmore Beta ! tags: Fate, Dyani, Atlas, Luna

Xenamorth's ears perked up at the howl, he could sense the fear and urgency from Fate and assumed that she had found Dyani. He struggled to his feet, trying his best to ignore the pain transmitting from Dyani, and began to stumble forward into a run, then launched himself sloppily into the air. His chest heaved as his wings beat, desperately trying to keep his tired body in the air, and he soon dropped down next to the crumpled form of Dyani. Atlas was nearby, hovering with concern, as Fate tried her best to care for the injured wolf. Dyani's pelt was red with blood, but it looked as if she had tried to fight off the beast, which Xenamorth was more than proud of.

He glanced over at Atlas, noting with surprise that there was blood staining his paws, but he assumed that was from finding Dyani. Finally, Xenamorth glanced over at the she-wolf's limp body, something he had been avoiding as he felt the sudden jerk of pain from her unconscious body. He quickly looked away, he needed to stay awake to help lead the pack while Luna got here.

"Fate, how is she?"
Redtiger7736

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LizzytheWolf » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:47 am

Kota | Female | Loner

A cold breeze ruffled Kota's fur, she walked along the edge of an old pine forest. She sniffed the air and looked around cautiously before bounding into the forest to look for dinner.
I have quit. Goodbye.
Profile pic is art of my GSD/Elkound mix, Justin. Credit to Kasezki on Deviantart.
LizzytheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zmhv » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:07 pm

Fate~ tags:Xenamorth

Fate turned towards xenamorth and shook her head saying "What ever it was it left her for dead and did some pretty bad damage.."
fate poured some of the mixture into dyani's mouth and dripped it on her body.
We shed a billion tears before we die and finally rest...
zmhv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:45 pm

(( Please don't kick me out. My dad is back so I can't do on as often))
██
██
██
██
██
──── 𝐤 𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐬 𝐡 ─────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
feel free to call me koi,
whatever floats your boat
she/they ● AEDT ● average
fish and chips enjoyer

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

┌────────────────────┐

I have anxiety and overthink
a lot so please be patient if
I’m slow with replies

Thank you :3

└────────────────────┘
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Th3MagicalWizard » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:57 pm

((@LunarDragonTamer don't worry, Red won't kick you ))
Th3MagicalWizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Th3MagicalWizard » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:18 pm

Atlas ! male ! Starmore Scout ! tags: all(?)

Upon the arrival of his beta, the fur that had risen on Atlas's back lies flat again and he lets out a small sigh of relief. Xenamorth will figure something out, he's better in critical situations than I am. Atlas will never give himself enough credit to his own worth, opting to instead let others give him direction. Looking closer at Xenamorth though, Atlas sees that the beta is more strained than he should be, and isn't fairing too well. Concerned, Atlas pads gently closer, sidling up next to Xenamorth, giving him a silent but insisting option of a shoulder to lean on if need be. He doubts that Xenamorth will accept it, but wants him to know that there is care in Atlas's actions. Slowly, he looks over Dyani's limp form then drops his gaze away.

"I can tell that Dyani will survive, she's stronger than her wounds. But I can't help wondering, Fate, can you estimate how much long-term damage there is? I can only hope that she will recover better than anticipated." Atlas's voice is flat as he speaks, even though his tone is tender and worried.

(( Oh my goodness, X'D a stupid moth keeps flying into my ceiling fan, then hitting the glass lights and clanking around.))
Th3MagicalWizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redtiger7736 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:24 pm

Xenamorth ! male ! Starmore Beta ! tags: Fate, Dyani, Atlas

Xenamorth sighed, still avoiding gazing at Dyani, instead turning to Atlas.

"I agree, Dyani is strong, but I believe we can work on diagnostics later. For now, let us get her back to the cliffs. If it was the creature that attacked her, I do not want to hang around here like sitting rabbits. I fear I will not be much help in transporting her, but perhaps if you and Fate sling her over your shoulders, I can forge ahead and find a clear path for us to follow. Once we get back I will find Artemis, perhaps she can help."

((and @LunarDragonTamer, wizzy is correct. I won't kick you out unless you disapear for a good month without word. Don't stress out!))
Redtiger7736

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me