The Clan of Outcasts OPEN!!!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Clan of Outcasts OPEN!!!

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:27 am

Xena
Form - Female - Queen - 3.2 years - Dog - Location: - Tags: Open

Xena walked around, enjoying the sound of the waterfall in the distance. She watched the water fall from the top, fly through air and finally crash with a boom onto the rocks at the bottom, more water chasing after it. She tore her gaze away from the sight and stretched before starting her journey back towards her den. She had been gone for a few hours at least, so she tried to go as fast as she could.

Lazarus
Form - Male - Elder - 13.8 years - Cougar - Location: - Tags: Open

Lazarus looked around the camp, watching everyone run back and forth, going in and out of the entrance. He hesitantly stood up, his joints screaming in protest but he ignored them as he stiffly walked towards a fairly large flat rock. He crumbled down will a huff as he reached the rock, trying to enjoy the light rays of the sun but his joints had other ideas apparently. Well, he was there now so he might as well enjoy, it looked like he was going to be there for a little while until his joints calmed down a little bit.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phoenixhope » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:43 am

Name: Rain
Species: Fennec Fox
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Rank I Want: A Young.
Kin: None.
Mate: None (Too Young)
Description: Main Base Is Gray With Black Spots, Dark Blue Streaks, Fluffy Fur, and White Messy Stripes With Golden Eyes.
Power: Shape-Shifting (Limited To Only wolves, Cats, and Birds)
Personality: Shy, Outgoing To Known Friends, Tiny, Stubborn, Odd, And Naive.
Likes: Excitement, Colors, Spending Time Alone Usually, And Rain.
Dislikes: Strangers, Loudness, Begging, And Boringness.
Fears: Thunder, The Wrongers, And Snakes.
Backstory: Rain was peacefully asleep, being just born. Her clan was harsh, being said that orphans must leave and become known as outcasts. It was when a small fight happened between the leader of another clan, occurring with the leader of Rain’s clan. The attacking leader flicked her tail, clearly angered by an insult. A few warriors sprang out, lashing at the clan members. A war happened and lots of fighters fought bravely, including her mother, who gravely died due to deep and rough injuries. Rain was dropped in a forest beside a waterfall, being in the borders of the Outcasts territory. The leader left her there, muttering an insult that sounded to do with orphans. She Became An Outcast.
Extra: LONG LIVE THE OUTCASTS!!
Last edited by Phoenixhope on Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
WIP! I'm thinking of making a coded signature, but I don't know how to code.. so can somebody please make a coded signature for me? This is too cringey for even me to look at T.T
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hello everyone! I’m Phoenixhope, but call me Phoe :3

Meet my dragon collection! Please click ;w;

She/Her-Cancer-Shy-Loves Playing Games-Loves Stuffed Animals OwO

I am usually active, and I really like reading and drawing. Those are my favorite hobbies.

That might be all you need to know about me.

Peace out!

Phoenixhope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:53 am

Forms only go on the discussion thread. It is linked in the rules so I can know exactly if they are read. Try again with the proper form and then I can give you feed back. It is not based on Warrior Cats as warriors is only cats. It is completely original.

To all others: sorry for the hiatus. I'm on break now so I should be more active.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theoutcastfromhell » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:10 am

Sraamora/ hunter/ 18 moons/ darwins fox

Sraamora lapped up water from the river, she was dehydrated and exhausted she looked up to the waterfall. The fox had already circled her and startled her. She was waiting for the fox to come back after telling Sraamora that she had to go speak to the other outcasts. That fox had looked at her strangely when she had said she didnt remember her past, and she hadnt come back since. Sraamora could only wait and hope that there was nothing amiss. She glanced up, the fox was coming towards her again, Sraamora hoped that she had made it in... How humiliating it would be for her to be rejected by those that had been rejected by society.....

Will answer by... Book nerd, Shy one, Outcast, Dark little poet, and Klutz
theoutcastfromhell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me