The Night Cliffs (wolf pack RP, new&accepting, come join!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Night Cliffs (wolf pack RP, new&accepting, come join

Postby koi.fish » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:54 pm

Luna!Female!Starmore Alpha!Tags:Everyone

Luna quickened her pace to a trot, not caring if her legs hurt. 'How big is this creature?' she thought. She wasn't afraid of what was to come but she was mostly curious. Her wing was full of leaves her paws were weak from the walking. She wondered how far Dyani was from here. The deeper into the forest they went, the darker it became. Luna was extremely thirsty and hungry but she didn't care.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zmhv » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:34 am

Fate~ tags:Luna

Fate swooped down to luna and made a vest that went on her and then attached it to herself which then she flew up carrying luna which was a struggle but her wings where very strong.Fate floated above the trees with luna while staying above the pack.
We shed a billion tears before we die and finally rest...
zmhv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby x3eevee » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:16 am

[b]Name: Solar Eclipse (Solar)
[b]Gender:Female
[b]Approximate age (pup, adolescent, etc): Adult
[b]Rank in clan before the freeze: Fighter
[b]Current rank (if unsure, ask me. Loner acceptable): Still Fighter
[b]Personality: Short Tempered, Impatient, Kind To Friends, Adventurous, Clever, Competitive, Quiet, Sly
[b]Backstory: When the pack was scampering, she lost track of her parents, She thought they would be going to where the rest of the pack was going, but they were not, but she didn't know that with everyone screaming. She followed the pack and haven't seen her parents ever since.
[b]Looks (picture, words, or both): Sleek grey fur, White tipped wings, white ears, white tipped tail and white tipped paws, Green eyes, white underbelly, white puff of chest fur, three blue tear drop markings on her forehead, and one blind eye. (Her right eye)
[b]Love interest?: None
[b]Other: None
Attachments
wolf.jpg
wolf.jpg (44.18 KiB) Viewed 25 times
me if u evn care...
x3eevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redtiger7736 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:05 am

((sorry for not posting things yesterday! I got pretty busy and things))

Narration ! Nothing but narrartion ! Seriously why am I putting tags ! tags: Dyani

It paused spotting the she-wolf crouched on the ridge, eyes scanning the dense forest below in what it assumed to be a search for the allusive deer. Woves, it thought, stifling a snort, they come to a new land and hunt all that is there before even taking into consideration what the ecosystem is like.

They were starving, the creature tried to ignore the voice in the back of it's head, You cannot blame them for wanting the food

INSOLENT! I CAN AND I WILL! The creature grew weary of it's companion's comments, tired of waiting for it's prey to finish it's search. It sprang forward, leaping at the expecting she-wolf and initiating a fierce but brief combat. It was no surprise the creature won, but it was a surprise that it left Dyani alive. However, before it loped away into the forest, it leaned over the injured she-wolf, ensuring she saw the black coldness of it's eyes, and the distinctive speckled grey pelt. It deserved a little fun, why not watch the pack tear itself apart?

((Scourge BleedingClan you are accepting, love the backstory! Vampiresheartyt you are accepted to!! My apologies for slow reply))
Redtiger7736

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redtiger7736 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:11 am

Xenamorth ! male ! Starmore Beta ! tags: Fate, Luna

Xenamorth glanced back at Luna, worried about her struggling pace. He could feel her exhaustion, pain, thirst, and hunger. It was enough to drive any wolf crazy, even him, but she bore it all without complaint. When Fate swooped down to carry her alpha, Xenamorth felt a twinge of concern at the shamen's current condition and leapt into the sky to assist, carefully helping to carry Luna above the sky. As they flew, Xenamorth kept a sharp eye out for any signs of Dyani, but water was a priority. It was not long before he spotted a fast moving river cutting through the heart of the forest, and Xenamorth began to descend.

He gently set Luna down on the soft forest ground, the area around the river seemed lighter and less... haunted. He motioned for Luna to drink, and did so himself, before taking a closer look at the two pack members he had here. Part of him hoped that other members of the pack had made it to the land, that they had not perished in the ocean or sky, but it was an irrational hope. Foolish of him.

Yet, he had hope. It seemed to be all he had; hope.
Redtiger7736

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyanea » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:37 am

Dyani - F - Hunter - Tags; "The creature"

Dyani was in absolute shock as she was trying to defend herself. Fear began consume her entire body and fell faint and dizzy. I should have been more aware. Her head pounded with pain and her left wing was worse than before. Dyani wheezed her body trembling, This creature could finish me off.. I can't even call for help. She used her remaining strength to search for where the creature ran off to, but it was no where to be seen. Her wounds weren't doing her any good and thus she feel into a sleep state from losing too much energy.

oh man a big fight
"not totally active"
| Artist | Female | Christian |
Twitter
ArtFight
Youtube
Toy.House
Nyanea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zmhv » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:41 am

Fate~ tags:Xenamorth and luna and Dyani

Fate took a drink and looked over to xenamorth and then at the water before her fur on her body went straight making her look fluffy.Fate was shaking slightly and she seemed to know and sense something the others didn't."D-Dyani....." before she flew straight up into the air and bolted through the sky in search for Dyani.
zmhv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redtiger7736 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:55 am

Xenamorth ! male ! Starmore Beta ! tags: Fate, Luna

Xenamorth glanced up as Fate sprung into the air in search of Dyani, curious about the sudden spike of fear from her. However, when he felt an intense spike of pain and fear, he realized what it was about.

"ARG!" Xenamorth growled and stumbled, though his hide was intact he felt the pain, "Luna... Fate was right, Dyani is hurt. It might be the creature, we need to find her." Xenamorth tried to spring into the air to assist but stumbled again, and then collapsed onto the ground, unable to clear his mind from the sharing of pain.

"Well, perhaps you should. I... need a rest."
Redtiger7736

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zmhv » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:01 am

Fate found dyani passed out and gently bit into her scruff and flew her back to the cave, once she got back to the cave fate dropped dyani down and collapsed as her wings where very sore from flying.Fate managed to dig in her bag of ingredients and started making medicine.
zmhv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redtiger7736 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:20 am

((I don't think fate could reasonably carried a passed out and injured hunter wolf, as she is a shamen, injured, and tired herself and wouldn't have the strength to fly her back, let alone over the cliffs.))
Redtiger7736

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me