β†­πš€πšžπšŽπšœπš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ πš‚πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—β†­ - Started, Not Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: β†­πš€πšžπšŽπšœπš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ πš‚πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—β†­ - Started, Not Accepting

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Fri May 20, 2022 4:20 am

╒═══════════════╕
D E S T I N Y
α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄›Κ€α΄α΄œΚ™ΚŸα΄‡ ᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ
Enhanced Hearing
Tags:Amarok & Shrias
WC:
β•˜β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•›

Destiny looked at Amarok worriedly once he acted as he wasn't sure what he was talking about. Was he going to act like he didn't just yell? Her ears were still ringing from it. She flicked them and shook her head trying to rid herself of the painful noise. That was working - somehow. Within a minute the ringing had stopped and Destiny was able to focus once again. She wondered why the ringing was happening - and so frequently. Was she losing her mind? Maybe she was still feeling the effects of the fire. Her body could be fighting it - but what was it fighting? Lost in thought until Amarok's voice boomed once again in her ears. Thankfully, no ringing this time.

She turned her attention back to the wolf in front of her and nodded as Amarok mentioned howling together. Understandably a good idea, they could reach further if they both howled versus one of them.
"Alright. I think that's a good idea" Destiny responded with a flick of her tail, before adding "Hopefully someone hears us" She lifted her head and was about to begin her howl when a wolf in the distance was walking their way. She squinted trying to make out who it was. Before the wolf reached them, it had collapsed. She heard Amarok say something, but she was too focused on the wolf to pay attention.

Without missing a beat, Destiny took off in a sprint toward the wolf. They weren't far, but she wanted to get there quickly. Just in case. As she neared, she realized she hardly recognized the wolf. Shrias. She gave Amarok a worried look before pushing Shrias with her nose "Are you okay?" she said looking over him. There were burns over his tail. Destiny hoped, prayed to anything that this member of her pack would be okay.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baby tantor » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:36 am

. ✧|K E N A I|✧ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙒𝙄𝙉 .─────────────────────────────────────────────
    --- [ male ] - [ 1yr 7m ] - [ kappa ] - [ muscle mutation ] - [ mentions: laurel ] -
    -─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      the smaller wolf smiled softly when laurel said she was shakey too. it wasn’t until this moment he started to realize how weak he felt. kenai wasn’t always the strongest, but he certainly never crumbled due to the weight of his own body. he looked down at the ground pitter pattered his legs to try to shake them awake and just feel any type of movement. his ears twitched as he could slightly hear the sound of distant howls.

kenai watched as laurel started to walk. he was glad that she also heard the howls and he didn’t make them up in his head in a hopeful attempt to keep his pack alive. he picked up his pace to catch up to laurel and match his strides with hers. β€œwe’ll be okay,” he said quietly as he noticed the way she was walking. although he wasn’t sure if he was saying that to make her feel better or himself.

he picked his head up and howled up towards the direction of the howls in the distance, hoping that someone would hear them.

Last bumped by baby tantor on Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:36 am.
baby tantor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me