The Misfits – Hybrid Roleplay [Always open to join]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Misfits – Hybrid Roleplay [Always open to join]

Postby MommaP0ssum » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:24 am

✖️♻️Erebus✖️♻️

Finishing his “delectable” meal, Erebus licked his chops and began to groom his face, much like a possum would. “Oh yeah.” He sighed contently, “That hit the sp-” Before he could finish, he heard something. A small, soft Hello. His black, leather ears turned every which-a-way. Slowly lifting his head, he caught glimpse of a crouched Peajaleon standing about 800 feet away edging it’s way out of the depths of the forest. Erebus let out a relieved sigh. It had been days since he had seen anyone at all and he was beginning to doubt there was even anybody left. “Geeze kid!” He began to straighten his torn, jacket with his finger like paws. “Someone should put a bell on ya.”
https://imgur.com/a/BPLdypa
MommaP0ssum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fish Bones » Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:11 am

Seething that Erebus wasn't a immediate threat Cedar slowly uncrouched. "Oh ah, sorry I didn't mean to scare ya, i was just passing by." His gaze flicked to what was left of the carcass and back at Erebus. He had come a bit to late to earn himself a small meal but at least he had stumbled upon a firend. Maybe.
Hello! The names Fish Bones! But you can just call me Fish!
(i was Wednesday Thief)
I have some free pets and im always up for some trades!

Fish Bones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MommaP0ssum » Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:19 am

✖️♻️Erebus♻️✖️

Erebus wiped his mouth with the back of his paw and glanced down at the remains of the carcass. “You’re welcome to what’s left. Sorry it’s not much, pal.” He nudged it towards Cedar, feeling a bit sorry for it.
MommaP0ssum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fish Bones » Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:53 am

Cedar craned his neck and sniffed at the carcass, Erebus was right there was not much left and what was left didn't look very tasty. The PeaJaleaon sat down, his long peacock feathers draped down and covered the thin grass behind. He quickly snatched what was left and gulped it down. "Thank you so much." He said quietly. Cedar offered Erebus a paw. "The names Cedar." He added.
(i was Wednesday Thief)

Fish Bones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MommaP0ssum » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:54 am

✖️♻️Erebus♻️✖️

“Erebus.” He smirked as he shook Cedar’s paw with his large, possum hand. “Tip for finding food for the future- always follow the crowd. You see buzzards circling? Head towards there. See a trail of ants or a few wasps? Got yourselves some fruit or meat.” He wrapped his prehensile tail around his body. “So uh.. what’s your story, kid?”
MommaP0ssum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fish Bones » Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:18 am

Cedar took note of Erebus's helpful advice, and gave him a small nod. "Thank you." Seeing that Erebus was relaxing a lil bit helped the Pea JaLeaon relax a like bit also. He leaned forward and tucked his front paws under his chest, his long chameleon tail resting neatly around his body. The question made Cedar's short whiskers twitch. His story? He fell into thought for a long second. It was weird thinking back to before. "Um, i was a Paleontologist before all this. I wasn't anything special just a dude who liked dinosaurs." Cedar smiled at the good memory's from before, they seemed so so far away now. His gaze flicked back to Erebus. "How about ya? Whats your story."
(i was Wednesday Thief)

Fish Bones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MommaP0ssum » Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:14 am

✖️♻️Erebus♻️✖️

“Dinosaur guy, huh?” Erebus snickered. “That’s pretty neat.” He grabbed the sides of his ranger jacket and tugged it proudly, “I was just your friendly neighborhood forest ranger. I released the wild animals that were fully healed from the Wildlife Rehab.” He glanced at Cedar up and down, scrutinizing him. “You look mighty exotic. I see you’re half peacock? What else is in there?”
MommaP0ssum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fish Bones » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:21 am

"Ah, that's really neat. Ya took care of the animals of today and I took care of the animals of the past." Cedar smiled brightly. Well smiled as best as he could with a muzzle. As Erebus was scrutinizing him Cedar stood and turned to show his flank. "Imma, Jaguarundi Peacock and chameleon." Cedar paused and ruffled up his peacock feathers to show his chameleon half. "I can also do this." And like that Cedar seemed to blip out of existence and return.
(i was Wednesday Thief)

Fish Bones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna Stafford » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:48 am

luna
she/they
open for interaction

after quietly swimming around one of the notorious flooded forests for what seemed like ages, a black, cat-like creature with wings reached the edge of the forest and started to climb up a thick slab of conrete, visibly struggling to keep ahold of the concrete with it's claws. it had been able to walk in some shallow parts, but they were never shallow enough to lay down and take a break. it had finally reached a the top of the slanted slab and it clamped onto the grey material with all it's might to not fall while taking a nap. the sun was shining bright, and distinguishable features became visible to the naked eye. it had a snout with sharp edges, almost like a rectangle. with it's mouth slightly open while sleeping, pointy teeth could also be detected. the water showed it had fur, as it was completely drenched in it, showing it's relatively small size, around the size of an adolescent wolf. it talked in it's sleep, and it's voice was clearly high-pitched and relatively soft, enough to conclude it may be feminine.

ARTIST FOR SNABES
CLICK ABOVE TO CHECK THEM FUNKY LIL GUYS OUT!
boo

Image[/url]ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Luna Stafford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MommaP0ssum » Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:02 am

✖️♻️Erebus♻️✖️

“Woah!” Erebus laughed in amazement. The scarf of plumage around his neck ruffled up, matching his amusement. “That’s pretty handy I bet!” He shrugged as he explained that the only thing he could do was play dead and that hasn’t proved helpful yet. “I also got a pair of wings.” He pointed to his back nonchalantly. “Haven’t used them yet. Probably don’t even work.” He said under his breath as he self consciously tugged his jacket. “I’m Coyote, Vulture and a Virginia Possum. Scavengers of the US.”
MommaP0ssum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me