☆ s t a r f i g h t ☆ c ☆

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ☆ s t a r f i g h t ☆ o/a ☆

Postby canadianhowl » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:20 am

xxxx. CANCER ♂
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    [ 30 ] x [ power : water control ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ tags : scorpio, open ]

”Mine was okay. Probably like everyone else’s here. Summonsed down, take a bit to get your senses, and then head on over here. I caught a fish along the way to see if I still got my hunting skills with me. I should of brought a few more maybe.” He laughed softly at the end of his statement. Yeah the groups of them for sure were going to have to learn to get to know each other before anything. At least some of them were close then others so maybe it wouldn’t be too hard? He didn’t know but eventually he’d have to introduce himself to all the others. ”So... whatcha think of everyone here so far?” Cancer asked after a few seconds of silence.
    canadianhowl

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: ☆ s t a r f i g h t ☆ c ☆

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:32 am

[Aries]
    [female | 26 moons | fire/ heat body | crush (looking) | talking with: Sagittarius ]

she carefully walked forward toward the scent of many cats, or at least different cats, one of them was closer than others so she stopped for a moment to see toward the river. She didn't see anyone at first, before saw some pelt showing between some bushes there, smelling a fresh scent of a male cat there. She started to follow the tom, which was rather risky on her part, but she was too curious as there was something odd about the tom too, so she wanted to know if he was just like she were or just a normal cat. She stayed in shadows when the tom suddentöy stopped to lick his paws, which made her wonder if he was hurt "hey you? Are you hurt?" she meowed suddenly deciding to make her move toward the other cat.
    Last edited by Queen of flames on Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Queen of flames

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:25 am

Sagittarius
    ╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
    || ➸Male | ➸3 | ➸White,ginger, and dark brown | ➸Fire| ➸crush; open| ➸tags; Aries||
    ╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Sagittarius sighs and continued licking his paw when he noticed a rustle and a cat came out of the shadows. He raised his fur in suprise at the newcomer. "Who are you?" He asks cautiously. He didn't trust strangers. "Why do you care if I am hurt?" He asks suspiciously. "Were you stalking me?" He asks getting slightly agitated, why else would the stranger have popped up so sudden? He wasn't a mean cat, he just didn't trust strangers, it just was the smart thing to do... at least he thought so. "Come on now, I don't have all day" He says, his impatient side showing.
    LunaClaw

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

⟡ 02 ⟡

Postby lian hua. » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:42 pm

𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒 █
    gender. female age. 23 moons sexuality. bisexual, panromantic scent. morning dew rank. air sign
    mood. happy, inquisitive mentions. n/a tags. taurus

──────────────────────────────────── ( )

After having walked for some time, green eyes caught sight of the dark outline of a feline. Could it be another one of them? She really hoped that'd be the case, but there was the possibility that they were a foe. Well, she'd have to find out one way or another. Aquarius called out to the dark-colored stranger, "Hi there! Are you lost?" Was that a stupid question? Possibly, but it didn't hurt to ask. The white fluffy she-cat stood a few ways away from them, her head slightly tilted at an angle. Ears perked and ready for the response she'd inevitably receive. Although she didn't mean to, the air sign did a quick scan over the stranger and saw the small cuts littered around his body. There was a tiny sparkle behind her eyes when she noticed them, wondering what the story was behind them. She looked back at the stranger and let out a friendly purr, "Oh, I forgot to add! I'm Aquarius!"
    lian hua.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:13 am

Male|| Horns, thick skin || tags: Aquarius

Turning around, the strong brown feline noted a voice speaking to him- the first he had heard since falling from the sky. Earthly voices sounded so strange! He didn't even remember what his own voice sounded like with the air and the wind of the earth. "Hello there." he spoke, a bit surprised at just how he sounded. "I'm not lost- only wandering." Looking over the she-cat, he noted the white fur on their body and how it moved in the wind- he guessed they were one of the Air signs. They always had that floaty look around them, opposite to his more grounded stance. Name's Taurus. he said with a warm smile. Aquarius seemed like a good cat.
    Bronzewing

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:12 am

[Aries]
    [female | 26 moons | fire/ heat body | crush (looking) | talking with: Sagittarius ]

she gave the tom a look, with a sight "well I...uh...just was curious and wanted to start some conversations with you...sorry about that, not maybe the best way to start it" she meowed to him, not really knowing who to answer his question about her wanting to know if he is hurt or not. She was silent for a moment "I was not stalking you, just scented you and...well there was something on you scent which interested me...wanting to meet a cat who could be similar with me...with...powers..." she meowed silently, shaking her head then "Oh I am Aries...kind of odd name, but I don't remember ever being called anything else" she meowed wondering if she sounded insane.
    Queen of flames

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:15 am

Sagittarius
    ╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
    || ➸Male | ➸3 | ➸White,ginger, and dark brown | ➸Fire| ➸crush; open| ➸tags; Aries||
    ╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

As he listened he found that he jumped to conclusions. “Oh, sorry for assuming you were stalking me.” He says sincerely. “I just don’t really trust strangers, but would you like to get to know each other a little more?” He asks. He liked making new friends but he wouldn’t trust them till they were quite close. “You have powers too?” He asks trying to continue the conversation.
    LunaClaw

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

⟡ 03 ⟡

Postby lian hua. » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:05 pm

𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒 █
    gender. female age. 23 moons sexuality. bisexual, panromantic scent. morning dew rank. air sign
    mood. happy, inquisitive mentions. n/a tags. taurus

──────────────────────────────────── ( )

"A wanderer? Well, I haven't seen you around here before! It's nice to meet you, Taurus." she beamed, almost like she was levitating due to her growing excitement. She may have been the youngest of the group for all she knew, but she just absolutely loved meeting new faces that it tended to show. Whether it was perceived as immature or not, that didn't stop the she-cat from learning about her future friends! "Do you know where you'll go? If you're wandering, that means you're just passing by right?" The questions flew out, with Aquarius trying really hard to contain herself. To her, wandering seemed like it could be fun at first, but all on her own? It'd just feel so cold if she had to do that, which is why she rather preferred to be with a group. Being alone at times had it perks, it just wasn't something she's able to adjust for long periods of time.
    lian hua.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby HyperfixationStation » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:45 am

xxxxxxxxxxxx
    乚工乃尺卂!
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Camp, Tagging/Mentioning: Virgo/Cancer, Scorpio

After walking for a bit, Libra noticed a break through the trees and a small clearing, where she could spot two cats talking to each other. Surely this was the camp the stars told her to go to? Walking into the entrance, or at least, the closest entrance, she went around the edge as to not bother the talking cats. Taking her prey, she leaped onto a low branch on one of the outside trees, and surveyed the area. It seemed most of the other signs had yet to come, she only spotted the talking signs and a different sign walking around. Ignoring the cats, se focused on the actual look of the camp, already visualizing where things could go. Picking up her fish, she brought it to where she thought the prey pile would work out well, and looked over her shoulder. Nobody else had arrived yet, so she looked over at Virgo. Padding up to the molly, she greeted Virgo with a smile. "Hello there. I was looking for someone to introduce myself to. I'm Libra, what's your name?"
    HyperfixationStation

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:21 am

[Aries]

she got a little surprised how the kind of mean showing cat turned to be very kind and shy "uh...I understand if you don't trust strangers, I don't really either, but well I kind of want to see if there were more cats like me..." she meowed getting silent for a moment. She watched the tom up and down 'he does have power too?' she thought herself "actually yes, I do have powers... fire powers, very terrible ones...but what're your skills?" she meowed gently scanning the multicolored tom in front of her.
    Queen of flames

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me