Medieval RP (Accepting!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Medieval RP (Accepting!)

Postby Dr. Potan » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:00 pm

Accepted!
We will need Knights though before we start!

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:11 pm

Name: Naomi
Role: Knight, though there is more to her than there seems.
Kind or Mean: Kind, if a bit sarcastic.
Good or Evil: Good
Animal: Wolf, her fur is a creamy color with red eyes. Her back right leg, left ear, and muzzle are all stained black- with the black seemingly edged in a very dark red. These stain-markings- should one pay attention- are always subtly shifting, growing bigger or smaller or changing positions, though they stay in the same general areas. Thin wisps of fog seem to trail after her paws.
Bio: Naomi speaks little of her past, and in fact there is little to speak of. She does not remember it. She wandered for quite a while before she found herself- through a strange overlap of a coincidence and convenient timing- becoming a knight. She seems relatively content in this role. Though she has always been prone to developing wanderlust, she also always returns soon enough.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:43 pm

Accepted!
We can start now!

Our story begins in a small village, cooks making food for the king, and blacksmith crafting weapons, who knows what can happen... muahahahahhaha!

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:11 am

Blink\Male\Warrior\Tagged:open.
Blink stood outside of the castle board,he looked around."Ugh another boring day on the job".He said in annoyed tone. Blink heard a rumble,he perks up his ears and turns his head side to side."Oh is something interesting happen or is it just me".He said in a happy tone. Blink leans on his sword to support his tired paws.
Last edited by SnowFallenWebber on Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:39 am

Sight/Female/Warrior/Tagged;open
Sight slithers with her sword gripped tightly in her tail."I wonder what their "master plan" is". She lookes around wall waiting for directions of what to do. She practiced swinging her sword and doing different skills."This evil thing is kinda boring i just wanna Work on pranks for a bit of fun here". Sight smiled as she squeezes threw a small gap in a fence."This should do". She puts up a water bucket on the gate of the fence she paints it the color of the area shes in."And now we wait". She says happily.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:17 am

Um accepted?
The gates open to a town, tons and i mean TONS of food, jesters and more can be seen.

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:24 am

woops i though we started here. :?
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:51 pm

It ok!

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookedsteak » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:22 am

Character sheet:
Name: Onyx
Role: He is a very high ranked, respected guard. He protects the people of the kingdom, but his main role is to serve under the king and protect him at all costs.
Kind or Mean: Somewhat in between, he can be brutally honest, and hotheaded. He is especially angered when others do something "stupid" from his points of view, or risk their lives for a cause. He is convinced that him, and the other guards are the only ones allowed to do that... He cares about the people he meets unconditionally, and he doesn't need to show it. His commanding, and over-protective ways is him simply showing that he cares.
Good or Evil: Good
Animal: Cassowary
Bio: Will be explained during Rp.
Cookedsteak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:34 pm

Accepted!

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me