the zoo {joke rp; o&a}

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: the zoo {joke rp; o&a}

Postby platyhelminth » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:56 pm

Jazz Caterpillar balanced on a hand rail, playing his "toot-toot" machine, also known as a saxophone. His melodious, perfect tune attracted all of the animals. Jazz Caterpillar was a really good toot-toot player.

Edgelord sighed and paced around his enclosure. "I'm so lonely," he sniffled, sighing as well. "No one will ever love me."
platyhelminth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melbourned » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:01 pm

Ruffie was walking along his enclosure trying to mimic people, but since that aint his power he fails every time. So he looks across from his enclosure and yells "HAY GUYS, WANNA TALK!!!?"

Pengi ran across the fake ice, and found a stack of potatoes in a random spot. "Ill eat these" he said, not realizing he spit potatoes. Later he spit them at the zookeeper. Making the zookeeper very mad. So the zookeeper tried to kick Pengi, but Pengi has wings so the zookeeper misses and Pengi flies a bit away.
melbourned

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✨oddball puppy✨ » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:11 pm

Pancake was in the air flying, her ears flapping. With a smile on her face, she headed to see who was fun because she was bored and didn't have anything better to do.

Snowbell had been gliding along the ice that she made from her ice flurries. She glided like a pro, doing flips, spins, jumps, and a bunch of other cool stuff.

Diego was resting for the time being. Being the coolest, the best, and number 1 was never easy, especially when you were Diego, it could get so exhausting easily, more than most others would think.
ʆɩȵӄʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ
x
t

x
i

x
d

x
e

x
r

x
c

She/Her~Bisexual~Virgo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I no longer use this account.
I am now using the name, Strawberry ◓, which is where you will find me now.

...Strawberry ◓
✨oddball puppy✨

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrizmPaws » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:27 pm

name; princess sparkle floof
nicknams; her magesty, sparkle,
age; 5, but she never ages bc shes to cute to br old
spescies; magical baby fox princess child
persotnalty; butiful, adrable, has -10 flaws
ablities; telkinseses (move sfutt with mind), shapshtiffing, can mkae peorple do waht seh wants
histry; shr was born and now shes aliv
crsuh; dosent love anone, only loves herslef

name: Bob
nicknames: Bob
species: Bob
personality: Bob
abilities: Bob
history: Bob
crush: Bob
xxxxxxxxxxxx

hi im prizm! im a patton kinnie whos a big fan of pokemon, theatre, wof, and sanders sides (duh.) im also an artist for chubbies and a mod on the mit discord, so you should totally check those out. im learning german, so if you want to pm me in german i'd love the practice!
chubbiesmitlistography

PrizmPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:38 pm

(Omigosh, Bob's form killed me)

~~~~~~~~~~~Honey Badger~~~~~~Tags: Bees~~~~~~~~
Honey Badger tore through the beehive, not caring as the bees stung him. He ate the juicy, tasty honey, until he was done and there was no more honey. With that, he turned and trotted away from the tree stump in his enclosure, wandering off looking for something else to eat. He walked between the bars that were way too far apart anyway, and padded down the pavement of the zoo.

~~~~~~~~~~~Lilith~~~~~Tags:Open~~~~~~~~~
Lilith opened her eyes and grumbled. The sun was beaming outside of the stable in her enclosure, where she currently hid. She snuck out of the stable, happy that her fur hid her very sensitive skin from the dreaded, burning sun. Carefully, she walked through the deer enclosure. She noticed a strange creature (pancake) flying in the air nearby. She considered going after this strange creature as a snack, but ultimately decided against it.
~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ● Ophelia ● » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:48 pm

Starlight cried, sparkly tears running down her cheeks and falling into the ground below. She cried until her enclosure was flooded in sparkle water, "Why won't anyone love me?" She cried, being edgy. She made a bunch of stars and made them explode so she looked cool.

── Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
text text text text text text text text text

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━┓
link link
link link
link link
link link
link link

┗━━━━━━┛

xImage
● Ophelia ●

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✨oddball puppy✨ » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:18 pm

Pancake~Tags: Lilith
As she flew, she noticed a creature low to the ground. Her eyes turned to a bright vibrant colour of yellow, like the sun. She was oddly happy and wanted to see who the other animal was. Flying quickly to the ground, she dropped with a thud. She stood a good distance away from the other animal but proceeded to move close to it.

Snowbell~Tags: Open
Snowbell, did a final spin before posting on the ice, stopping to show she was done. shaking her fur, she finally ended the little snow flurry cloud she had set up in her area. There was still snow and ice every, and it took some time to melt, so why not have some fun.

Diego~Tags: Open
Diego instantly fell asleep. With no care in the world, he slept peacefully.
ʆɩȵӄʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ
x
t

x
i

x
d

x
e

x
r

x
c

She/Her~Bisexual~Virgo
I no longer use this account.
I am now using the name, Strawberry ◓, which is where you will find me now.

...Strawberry ◓
✨oddball puppy✨

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:15 am

Dark Raven Scar Rain Way male/17/tags; Edgelord

Dark Raven Scar Rain Way paced, filled with dark and edgy angst about how horrible the world was. He tried to fruitlessly attempt at cheering himself up by stalking towards Edgelord, flipping his jet-black scene hair out of his face. "I'm more edgy than you." he stated testily. "And I have a better MySpace page." Dark Raven Scar Rain Way glared at Edgelord, knowing he had given the ultimate insult. His eyeliner magically became more thick, until he looked like Gerard Way mixed with Ronald McDonald, as it always did when he got upset. (Which was always he is 4ever upset)

Buck male/222/tags; Starlight

Buck screamed as Starlight made stars and exploded them. "That was cool do it again!!1!!1" he yelled, very loudly. He waded through the sparkle water that flooded Starlight's enclosure, his hUge muscles shining like a god of sunlight and shiny.

Chevre female/one hundred million/tags; Ruffie

Chevre flew like a goddess with wings, or like a majestic beautiful goatess with wings, and landed gracefully beside Ruffie. "YES, I WOULD LOVE TO ENGAGE IN CONVERSATION WITH YOU." she screamed, her deep masculine voice echoing for miles. "HOW ARE YOU DOING, SMALL FRIEND???" she cried, even though she was much smaller than him.
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melbourned » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:38 am

tags now I guess lolz (copycat. no report plsss)
Ruffie/male/665/tags; Chevre
Ruffie heard Chevre yell, then he started to engage in a conversation.
"IM DOING JUST FINE11!!!1" he yelled as loud as he could. then he noticed Chevre's wings and said "Jelly." which to him was supposed to mean jealous, but bears, food is everything, and Ruffie is no exception. Ruffie checked his twitter page, and clicked on random people and commented jokes on their profile, but no one liked this. Exept for Ruffie, because thats him!!

Pengi/male/-456/tags; who knows m8
"giis com see dis!! i foun a gr8 rock!! wh0 wants to step on it!11!?" Pengi yelled at the top of his lungs. Then he did not see anyone wanted to do this, so he stepped on it himself. "ok if yo giis insist11!!1!" Pengi, being that lil' guy, stepped on the rock, and crushed it.
He thought no one saw it. Then he was sad. "o well, mi wrk her is don."

btw misspelling was supposed to be that way. c:
melbourned

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:49 am

astrophile. wrote:
    Dark Raven Scar Rain Way male/17/tags; Edgelord

Dark Raven Scar Rain Way paced, filled with dark and edgy angst about how horrible the world was. He tried to fruitlessly attempt at cheering himself up by stalking towards Edgelord, flipping his jet-black scene hair out of his face. "I'm more edgy than you." he stated testily. "And I have a better MySpace page." Dark Raven Scar Rain Way glared at Edgelord, knowing he had given the ultimate insult. His eyeliner magically became more thick, until he looked like Gerard Way mixed with Ronald McDonald, as it always did when he got upset. (Which was always he is 4ever upset)

Buck male/222/tags; Starlight

Buck screamed as Starlight made stars and exploded them. "That was cool do it again!!1!!1" he yelled, very loudly. He waded through the sparkle water that flooded Starlight's enclosure, his hUge muscles shining like a god of sunlight and shiny.

Chevre female/one hundred million/tags; Ruffie

Chevre screamed a little,,she was very confused. This bear called her wings food, and now is ignoring her?? She would not stand for this. She stood up, her eyeballs on fire. "DONOTIGNOREMEIAMAGODDESSSSSSSS" she yelled, and all glass in the world broke. She slapped the phone out of Ruffie's hands and took it in her own. She opened up his twitter page and posted "i am a dum but who cannot be smart lolzz byebye". Chevre laughed maniacally, stealing candy from a small baby.
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me