My Pet... Animal RP ( OPEN!/ACCEPTING! )

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: My Pet... Animal RP ( OPEN!/ACCEPTING! )

Postby mochachii » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:30 pm

//_Asher_// wrote:{can i res a female spot :> }

(( Ah, of course! c: ))
she/her . bisexual . enfp
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:19 pm

Name:
Ashlyn Lanis

Species:
Dire wolf

Animal Appearance:
Her dire form is unique for its prowess, she stands in at just over four feet from paw to shoulder, larger than a male lion. Her coat is a range of browns and blacks, her canines are a sharp 3 inches long, and her eyes are a stark ice blue. This strong form is the opposite of her fairly lanky and pale human form, symbolizing her inner strength.

Personality:
Despite Ashlyn's sleep deficit, she is open and pretty friendly. She's sarcastic, witty, and can take a joke. She can be lackadaisical as well, and prefers a nap in the sun or a walk through the woods above all else. She does love to explore however, and is viciously curious and tends to be incredibly reckless. She doesn't like large cities or crowds all that much, much preferring the country side and small groups of friends. She doesn't consider herself an introvert or an extrovert, more of a mix of the two. She's fairly horrible with love, and tends to avoid it like the plague unless forced with no other option then to face it. She makes a fairly good peacekeeper, though often times even she would rather punch someone then talk, and she can be notoriously stubborn and determined. Despite her fairly friendly demenour however, Ashlyn does not consider most people her friends. She may smile and wave, but she's not one to trust easily. When forced into uncomfortable situations or places, she tends to get panicky and snappy.

Naps, swimming, animals, music, more naps, soft things, did i mention naps? Being able to defend herself, having a few close friends.

Dislikes:
Being forced into things, tight spaces, nightmares, rude people, and more than anything else- feeling trapped. People touching her scars.

Flaws:
Ashlyn suffers from chronic idiopathic insomnia, meaning she cannot sleep at night, and resorts to napping whenever she can during the day.

History:
Ashlyn came from a terrible home, a home being the product of many of the scars across her body, and left home when she was sixteen. She hitchhiked from city to city, moving further and further from the town she was born in, intent on putting as much space between herself and that place as possible. She had been aware of the dangers of traveling alone, but she had never expected to be nabbed off the edge of a dirt road one night and dragged off to who knows where.
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochachii » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:00 pm

Lovely character, accepted!
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:02 pm

{ thank you! <3 }
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochachii » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:50 am

(( Would you like to start the rp now? :> ))
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:53 am

{ that would be great! I'm not the best with starting posts, though I can if no one else is able to! I'm an intermediate writer, so my posts are usually of okay length <'3 }
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochachii » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:46 am

(( Dont worry, I'll start off ))

Elyse Marano - Female - 18 - Pansexual - Maned lioness
Voices. Voices was the last thing Elyse heard before passing out. The feeling of something wet upon her nose caused the girl to open her eyes. A groan erupted from the back of her throat as her vision clears. " Hey! Are you okay? Geez, is this what they do to new arrivals these days? Im sorry for ya, pal. " A voice erupted Elyse's thoughts. A voice. " G-Gah! " Elyse screeches as she scrambles to her feet. Huh.. She didn't remember it being so hard to stand on her own two feet.. Feet. Where are her feet?! The " girl " realizes something isnt right as panic soon settles in. Elyse starts to cause a scene as she lets out panicked roars, sure to disturb all life around her and.. whoever the voice was.

Jackson Butler - Male - 18 - Bisexual - White Hummingbird
Boy, was the new arrival loud. The monthly batch of new test subjects have arrived, he still has yet to find out where the other ones were, but her found himself a lion laying out in the open rain. The shock of being a complete animal must still be new to her. " Shh! " Jackson hisses, fluttering all over the lions face, " Youre going to wake up everyone! " the small fluffy bird exclaims. Although Jackson had to admit that it was entertaining to watch her panic, but right now isnt a very good time for making loud noises.

(( Its rather short-ish, but i was in a rush. After this I can make them longer if you'd like! ))
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:18 pm

Ashlyn lanis // 19 // Female // Poly-Panromantic // Dire wolf // Tags: Jackson, Elyse

Ashlyn was completely out of sorts as she began to come back to consciousness, yet despite her groggy mental state she was aware of the acute aching all throughout her body. She didn't feel right, nothing felt right about anything, in fact. There was a sharp ringing in her ears, but the sound of something starting to roar loudly quickly jerked her all the way into reality. A sharp yip escaped her throat as she scrabbled to her...paws? Panic began to set in as she looked down at not two ragged jean clad legs, but two very fluffy forearms ending in larger clawed paws. "W-what the??" She stumbled back, twisting her neck around as she tried to see the rest of her self. Her breathing was quickly becoming ragged as she stumbled around, panicked noises unfamiliar to her left her throat. "W-what is, how..? W-where?" She suddenly backed into someone, and she yelped again, tripping over herself and whoever she had managed to bump into, toppling to the ground in a flurry of kicking paws.

{ its fine <3 }
Last edited by allium on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochachii » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:38 pm

Elyse Marano - Female - 18 - Pansexual - Maned Lioness
Feeling another body clash into her own caused even more panic to rise in the girl- girl? Was she even human anymore? Elyse kicks vigorously, frantic to get the other off of her before a loud voice causes Elyse to freeze and take a moment to calm down. The female takes a moment to try and control her heartbeat. She stares down at her hands- er, paws, now. What AM I? she thought. " Jesus Christ! Will you two both shut it! " the voice yells, it sounded small, yet loud at the same time? Elyse looks over at the person- er, creature she collided into. She figured the what she presumed was a wolf wasn't the one who was speaking, so who was? She blinks as a quick white blur zooms around the pair, "[removed] I guess I need to explain this to the both of you now." the voice sounded male. Guess its good to know shes not alone. She narrows her eyes as the white fuzzball finally stopped moving. It was a... Hummingbird?

Jackson Butler - Male - 20 - Bisexual - White Hummingbird
All of the sudden action was giving Jackson a headache. This should be a fun ride. The hummingbird quickly flapped his wings as he flies in front of the Lioness and Dire Wolf. " Good to know you two are settled down. Now, tell me. Who are you guys? " He asks, landing in the wet grass as his feathers fluffed up, making him look more like a snowball than a bird of any sort.
Last edited by sun on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed inappropriate content.
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:17 pm

Ashlyn lanis // 19 // Female // Poly-Panromantic // Dire wolf // Tags: Jackson, Elyse

Ashlyn felt claws dig into her flank as she was shoved away from whoever she had bumped into, and she stumbled away new found fur bristling sharply, nearly falling over in her panic. She entire body stiffeners as another voice sudden rank above the noise of her frantically beating heart, and she whipped back around to find the source of the voice. She watched a tiny bird came into view, trying to calm her nerves as she listened to the male sounding bird. Who was she? That was the least of her worries, She was much more concerned with what this bird new about how she had been turned into some kind of giant wolf. She took a breath, noting how every small was so much sharper now, be fore speaking. "...I'm Ashlyn...What do you know? How did we get like this?" she asked, trying to keep her tone even as she cut straight to the chase. Idle chatter was great, but not in this situation, she wanted answers.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me