Carter's Home for the Strange and Mythical V.2 (Accepting!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Carter's Home for the Strange and Mythical V.2 (Acceptin

Postby rainbowwrowell » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:12 pm

((Will I post my forms again? Or leave, Ella Dylan Emmi and Alex. Still in the rp? And I have No life so I'll be active))
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:15 pm

OOC: We are just continuing where we were
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:18 pm

((Ella was ditched so....))

Ella took her phone out. She read the texts off Dylan and sighed. She put her phone back in her pocket
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:44 pm

OOC: You can make as many charries as you want, as so long you use 'em.
BIC:
"Carter's always busy." said Maria, shaking her head. She sighed a little and walked with Rubix out of the kitchen. "I guess I could look for someone else." she murmured, shrugging a little, "Doesn't matter who gets us food as so long it's someone."
~~
Jacqueline growled at Emmi and Carter as she was chipped. "We've only got Vincent, then we'll move on to the adult dogs." said Carter, looking to Emmi. Vincent seemed a bit weary and nervously flicked his tail.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildflower. » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:13 pm

Breeze ~ Female ~ Mink ~ Tags: Open

"Caaaarter!" She yelled. No one was in the room. "Helloo?" She asked. She wagged her tail and was still hungry. "Carter..." She cried. "Where has he gone. Has he left. I never got to thank him for healing me. Carter where aaare you!." She said. Then gave up. She crawled down from the counter. "I wonder where everyone is. I wonder where food is.." She said licking her fangs. She looked out the office window. A few scents from earlier remained.
wildflower.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:23 pm

OOC: Ah, Alessa and Masuki are still in the room with Breeze.
BIC:
Alessa opened her tired golden eyes and looked to the mink. "I think he's doing something with the pups..." she murmured. She cuddled up with her toy and rolled onto her back. The pup didn't feel like dealing with Carter. She then opened her eyes. "Wait... where'd Henry go?" she asked.
~~
Henry had managed to get outside and romped around in the snow. He grinned as he rolled around and played like a puppy. "Frozen water is so much cooler!" he yapped, throwing himself into a big pile of snow.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildflower. » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:03 am

Breeze ~ Female ~ Mink ~ Tags: ???

Breeze heard playing and heavy material. "It can't be.....Snow...After....so long in a lab...SNOW???! I'm an arctic mink. Does that mean. Does this mean. Does that mean!!!!!???" She bolted out the whole in the window of the office and ran across each hallway. "Luckily my leg isn't wounded!" She said forgetting her hunger. She jumped about excited as ever getting sight of snowy trees out of two big windows. She jumped about and managed to get outside as well. "Is it rally true...Oh is it really true." She blurted. She put a paw in. Her tips not feeling cold. She didn't even feel cold. "This is what weather I belong in. Snow!" The arctic mink blurted. She jumped into a fluff of it. She saw another figure. "Why hello there! I'm Breeze!" Chirped the mink. The figure was larger than her. She didn't feel threatened though.
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░

Hello!
i'm wildflower but you
can call me flower!
I enjoy making friends,
trading, roleplaying, &
creating art!
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░

─────────────────────────

────────────────────────────────────
Extra things:
The Rares List & The Fair Trade Thread are very helpful!
Check out this topic for a whole list of helpful sources
Look at my Trade Thread for more info on trading me!
Need help with something on cs? Ask me or ask here!
I love Free Rein, wildlife, traveling the world,
horses/any animal, reading, writing & roleplaying!

Advertisements; _Cerberus_'s Red Toxic Giveaway!

Have a lovely day!

Dreamies | Dressups | Art Gallery |

───────────────────────────────────

wildflower.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:38 am

Masuki watched breeze bolt out of the room her face also showing excitement, " do you want to go out and play in the snow?" she asked Aleesa her eyes sparkling with curiosity. " I think it would be lots of fun." she smiled her tail swaying from side to side like a dog's.
~~~~~
okami nodded vigorously as she started to trot to the right hall. she sniffed the air catching only her scent witch wasnt her shadow's scent she didnt think. she started to run her eyes flashing around the walls catching a glimpse of a small black shape on the wall, bingo! she thought relived she started to walk towards her shadow calling out to it to come back. okami was a few feet away from it when it spotted her and took off sprinting. " hey wait!! its not tag!" she yowled at her shadow as she started to run after it her milky eyes filled with annoyance and a bit of humor, i never thought i would be chasing after my own shadow. she smirked as she started to speed up, " if its a game of tag you want then fine! you got one!" she called after the shadow as she started to pant to catch up to the ghastly figure.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:17 am

Elle looked down the corridor at Okami. "Did you find it then?" She smiled before running after Okami and her shadow

Ally yawned before putting her head down. Eddy smiled at her though she really wanted her to be check over. Eddy nuzzled Ally as the kittens were asleep
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:59 am

Rubix

Rubix followed the dog blocking the sound of his hooves hitting the hard floor from his ears. He noticed a man leaning against the wall on a small device. "What about him?" His horn constantly glowed blue very faintly due to the light in the building. "I don't know what I am, but thank you for the compliment. My friend here is hungry." Rubix pointed down to Maria.
Dr. Ollie E. Watson

The doctor leaned against the wall thinking what he should do to pass the time. He put his phone away then soon after received a message and rolled his eyes. this is why you don't give your phone number to family.. he took his phone out again and powered it off so he wouldn't be bothered. He looked down the hall after hearing something walking and saw Maria with a strange but beautiful creature. He walked up to them amazed by Rubix. "What are you? Your intriguing."
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me