mods please delete

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: water and fire (wolf rp, members needed)

Postby .:Misery:. » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:25 am

Wysperia smiled at Shadow and gave a quick galnce to her wound. "I was in a fight with the Water Pack's original Master of Magic during the last bit of the war. But we won't need to worry about them any longer, they were terminated." she said in a satisfied tone. "They'll be lucky to find another anytime soon." Wysperia looked at Sumiko and flicked her tail towards her wound, "Sumiko, do you know any healing magic?"

Toga trotted along a path along a ravine, a glance into it showed a number of wolves at the bottom. "I hope Kun and Zombie aren't down there..." he whispered to himself.
Last edited by .:Misery:. on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Creature/Romance/Murder Rp,
It's in need of members, badly, so please join!

A Dark Fantasy Rp based off the book series
The Black Jewels by Anne Bishop ^^

Song of the Month: Cross My Heart- Mariana's Trench

ѕαηcυтυѕ єѕpιяιυтυѕ....

I miss the stupid things
We go to sleep and then
You wake me up and kick me out of bed at 3 a.m.
Pick up the phone and hear you saying dirty things to me
Do what you wanna do
What you wanna do

Take me with you,
I'd start to miss you
Take me home, I don't wanna
be alone tonight

ιηѕαηιту ιѕ αℓℓ αяσυη∂ υѕ....

I'm a huge role play addict, I'll join most any roleplay as long as it's atleast Semi-Lit Just PM me ^^
.:Misery:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *myra* » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:16 pm

Shadow said "Glad to hear that you can still hold your own againist even the most powerful of the water pack." He turned to Sumiko and waited for an answer.

Flowerpaw looked over the edge to see what he was talking about and quickly drew back away "I hope so too, thats quite a fall." She walked quickly on "come on toga i want to get as far away from this as possible.
*myra*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurai! » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:48 pm

Sumiko glanced down at Wysperia's gash and leaned forward to sniff it. Just before she backed away, she opened her lips just barely enough for a thin stream of fire to escape. The lick of fire swallowed the wound and traveled to the deepest spot in the shadow of a second, then flared up brightly and vanished, along with the gash itself.

"Better~?" she asked sweetly, tail wagging.

-----------

"Rrrrrrruff!"

A decent-sized boulder flew out into the sky, almost to the upper edge of the cliff, and rolled away.

"You missed."

"I can see that."

A greenish-blue half-breed lounging on his side on the dusty ground sent a lethargic glance toward his brother wolf, who was standing tall and facing a sheer cliff. The earth-colored half-wolf was staring in an annoyed manner towards a massive pile of boulders he himself had arranged, looking much like he'd rather be sleeping. With a strained growl, his eyes started a green glow, and a nearby boulder raised itself off the ground, over the blue half-breed, and up towards the top of the stone pile. Just before it reached the peak of the pile, however, it stopped moving upward and merely wobbled in place. With a pained whine from its canid controller, it crashed to the ground.

"Way to go..."

"Hush, Zombie. Wanna try instead?"

The two held each other's gaze for a moment, then the brown wolf sighed and plopped down in the dirt beside his twin. He had meant it as a joke, but neither of them really wanted to try. Within a minute, doggy snoring began to echo off the high cliff wall.
Samurai!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *myra* » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:27 pm

Shadow said "Now I am even more glad you survived we will have a much bigger pack if we can heal everyone that we find." he smiled at Sumiko before going to Whysperia's side.

Flowerpaw turned " Thought I heard something" she said pointing with her nose to where the sound had come from, she turned to Toga. "did you hear anything?"
*myra*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Misery:. » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:26 am

Wysperia looked toward Sumiko, "Yes it's much better now. Thank you." She turned back at Shadow and nodded "Yes, Sumiko is a great asset to our Pack, in more ways than one." she glanced back at Sumiko with a strange look in her eye. Her eyes then shot back to Shadow, "Now let's keep going, any others who are alive could be dying as we speak."

Toga nodded at Flowerpaw. "Yeah it sounds like....snoring?" he said, a confused look on his face. "Who be sleeping at a time like this?" he snorted. As more snoring echoed, Toga trained his ears on the direction it was coming from. "Come on, it's this way." he said, keeping his voice down to hear the snores. Toga began walking in the direction or the other end of the ravine, passing by the occassional charred wolf corpse. With Flowerpaw close behind he caught site of a pile of good sized boulders. And laying not to far away from them, two snoring wolves.

ѕαηcυтυѕ єѕpιяιυтυѕ....

I miss the stupid things
We go to sleep and then
Do what you wanna do
What you wanna do

Take me with you,
I'd start to miss you
be alone tonight

I'm a huge role play addict, I'll join most any roleplay as long as it's atleast Semi-Lit Just PM me ^^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *myra* » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:05 pm

Shadow walked ahead without saying anything, thinking about what Whysperia had meant when she was talking to Sumiko. He tripped over a corpse while he wasn't paying attention but quickly recovered.

Flowerpaw said "That would be Kun and Zombie, they are the laziest wolves I have ever known." She walked untill she was right above them then yelled "Get up you lazy bones."
*myra*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurai! » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:26 pm

Sumiko's smile slid off her face by an unnoticeable inch, and her brow furrowed ever-so-slightly. She did not like secrets. She thrived off of them when she was keeping them from people, but in vise versa they made her blood boil. She did not like when they were being kept from her at all, and her alpha female's glance had a gleam in it that very much suggested she was keeping a secret from the fire golem. Secrets, to Sumiko, tasted like bad cheerios dipped in stale Jack cheese in her fiery mouth, but she merely sulked inside of herself and said nothing. She would have lost her temper if it weren't for her trusting belief that this secret would be shared someday.

---------------
The bluer of the twins stirred, titled his head skyward, and opened one eye in an annoyed leer at the one who had roused him. He mumbled something incomprehensible and glanced from Flowerpaw to Toga expectantly.

The darker wolf-dog continued to snore.
Samurai!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Misery:. » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:16 am

Wysperia saw how she set Sumiko's teeth on edge and faked a smile, "What's wrong? Is the smoke getting to you?"

Toga looked from one wolf to the other and snorted, "I expected as much." He looked at the still snoring wolf and gave him a sharp nudge in the side. "Wake up! Your snores are so loud they could cause a landslide!" he barked. Toga looked at Kun and frowned, "Why were you here playing with rocks when you should have been looking for us?"

Seiren paced around the front of a tree her mentor, Mistyfoot, had told her to wait. "Geez, were is she! Mistyfoot should have been back already, Namani needs thoughs herbs." Seiren plopped down on the ash covered ground and cocked her ear towards the tree. "No way Asa, a Master of Magic can never just be killed by some random wolf.........Don't say she's dead! The Fire pack hasn't been seen around here since the start of the war!...........I know..I know..." Seiren jumped to her feet, "I told you she isn't dead!" she shouted. "Fine, I'll go to High Rock. But I bet you a weeks worth of food she won't be there!" Seiren walked in the direction of High Rock and into the clearing on the top, and lying there in a pool of blood, was Mistyfoot. Seiren shrieked and ran over to Mistyfoot's side, pushing her muzzle into Mistyfoot's cold pelt; tears streaming down her face. "Mistyfoot! No....Mistyfoot....Not you too, please PLEASE get up...." she sobbed. After a few moments her body was completely racked by sobbs, and she layed in the clearing with her former mentor for hours later. As the moon began to rise, Seiren burnt out on tears and stood slowly. "Ok...I have to tell everyone. I have to go home and tell everyone." as Seiren began to leave she glanced back at Mistyfoot, "I'm sorry Mistyfoot. I'll avenge your death, not matter the cost." No more than a second after she finished she pelted into the forest, towards the Water pack camp. She entered the camp after the moon was at it's peak in the sky, totally exhausted, and headed into Starpelt's den. "S-Starpelt....I need to t-tell you something."

ѕαηcυтυѕ єѕpιяιυтυѕ....

I miss the stupid things
We go to sleep and then
Do what you wanna do
What you wanna do

Take me with you,
I'd start to miss you
be alone tonight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *myra* » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:53 pm

Starpelt said "What is it Seiren. Where have you been, and how come Misty Foot isn't with you." Then he saw the look on Seiren's face and got ready for some bad news.

Shadow walked back to Whysperia "Please don't make Sumiko angry she could burn down the entire forest. Plus we need her to win the war. Also she did save your life." He walked ahead again and continued to lead.

Flowerpaw said "We could kick you out of the pack for something like this, you are aware that their is a war going on." she cooled down as she talked, and by the end she also regretted her words.
*myra*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurai! » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:28 pm

Sumiko bared her teeth furiously at the alpha female. She was the last person to be made ill by smoke--in fact, she was unsure of that even being possible. Another thing on her list of do-nots was a lack of respect from any being, especially if they deliberately underestimated her power.

"I refuse to be treated in such a manner! You may be my alpha, but you are belittling me! Shadow, I will leave if this continues!" she barked hotly, meaning every word she said. Though solitude was dreadful, she would gladly take it over being trampled on by her superiors.

-----------

The darker of the two wolves woke easily at the sharp nudge and drowsily lifted his head.

"S'not possible... Snoring wouldn't cause a landslide in a billion lunar cycles..." he half-mumbled, yawned, then shook his head to get the sleep out. "And I was trying to build a staircase with rocks out of this canyon," he added with a clearer, much more awake tone. He shot Toga a look. "That means we were looking for you," he said hotly.

"Yeah, we totally were," Zombie butted in, but with a nicer tone, blinking himself awake. "I smelled someone up on the cliff top and thought it was you guys. Lame-o here couldn't get the rock tower high enough to reach them, though."

"That ain't my name," "Lame-o" snapped at his brother.
Samurai!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me