Wishfield High (Wolf/Dog Furry/Anthro RP Accepting Now!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Wishfield High (Wolf/Dog Furry/Anthro RP Accepting Now!)

Postby Frost192 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:45 am

Wolfline wrote:Name: Robin
Breed: Grey wolf
Personality: Short-tempered, sarcastic, forgetful, kind when you get to know her.
Appearence: Black, grey and white fur.
Crush: None

You're 12 and go to high school?
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

just a non LGBT+ male passing through...
Frost192

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfline » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:56 am

(That's how it works how I live-I'll change it, sorry.)
---------------------------------
Hello. LeiaWolfe is my sister. Hi Leia.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

[size=65]-------------------------------------
Links:
Wolfline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /trainwreck/ » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:46 pm

Name: Natalya
Breed: Pembroke Welsh Corgi
Personality: Stuck up and stubborn. Natalya likes to keep to herself for the most part and would rather stand by the sidelines and watch. She doesn't like getting involved I'm drama, but she enjoys flirting and irritating other dogs. She puts up a tough front that's difficult to break down and isn't exactly the most warm hearted student. She tends to get in trouble quite a bit and it isn't unusual for her to be getting into skirmishes outside of the school grounds. (However, she has gotten into some during school.) She isn't doing well with her grades and has a "I don't really care" kind of attitude.
Appearance: Short, standing at 5'3'. True to her breed, she has a long torso, short legs, and large ears. She has a rather stocky build and is "back-heavy", while having the hips to support it. She has a short coat, a nub for a tail and a well pointed nose. In addition, the ruff around her neck almost plume-like and is thick and fluffy. She has amber colored eyes, comparable to a very dark grade A maple syrup. Her hair is short, buzzed along the back and sides with rather long side bangs swept over out of her face. Her hair is standard brown in color, although it tends to lighten up a bit in the summer as she spends a lot of time outside all year long. (This can be ignored if the temperature is consistent through-out the year.) Her fur is other wise the standard tri-color pattern seen in her breed. She has three piercings on each ear and a hoop nose ring.
Crush: none, but is open.
Pet's name: Shia

CS's Judaism Thread!Come learn and make friends![/left]
/trainwreck/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frost192 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:57 am

lenkin wrote:Name: Natalya
Breed: Pembroke Welsh Corgi
Personality: Stuck up and stubborn. Natalya likes to keep to herself for the most part and would rather stand by the sidelines and watch. She doesn't like getting involved I'm drama, but she enjoys flirting and irritating other dogs. She puts up a tough front that's difficult to break down and isn't exactly the most warm hearted student. She tends to get in trouble quite a bit and it isn't unusual for her to be getting into skirmishes outside of the school grounds. (However, she has gotten into some during school.) She isn't doing well with her grades and has a "I don't really care" kind of attitude.
Appearance: Short, standing at 5'3'. True to her breed, she has a long torso, short legs, and large ears. She has a rather stocky build and is "back-heavy", while having the hips to support it. She has a short coat, a nub for a tail and a well pointed nose. In addition, the ruff around her neck almost plume-like and is thick and fluffy. She has amber colored eyes, comparable to a very dark grade A maple syrup. Her hair is short, buzzed along the back and sides with rather long side bangs swept over out of her face. Her hair is standard brown in color, although it tends to lighten up a bit in the summer as she spends a lot of time outside all year long. (This can be ignored if the temperature is consistent through-out the year.) Her fur is other wise the standard tri-color pattern seen in her breed. She has three piercings on each ear and a hoop nose ring.
Crush: none, but is open.

You're in!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Frost192

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frost192 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:18 pm

((Resume))
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Frost192

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /trainwreck/ » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:04 am

((Awsome!! Thank you. Mind if I wait a post or two before jumping in? I want to read what's going on first. Thank you for any inconvenience. ))

/trainwreck/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frost192 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:09 am

lenkin wrote:((Awsome!! Thank you. Mind if I wait a post or two before jumping in? I want to read what's going on first. Thank you for any inconvenience. ))

((Not at all, just nothing has really happened. All that's happened is just that me and two others are sitting in class waiting for it to start, and all others haven't posted.))
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Frost192

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /trainwreck/ » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:11 pm

Natalya scampered into the classroom quickly, her book bag weighing quite heavily on her shoulders. She got to her seat quickly, thankful that she made it before the bell. She let out a sigh of relief and set her bag down on the floor next to her desk. She looked around, noticing Frost and Santiago. She smiled at them rather awkwardly, hoping she didn't make too much of a fool out of her self. Natalya reached down towards her bag and retrieved a sketch book and a mechanical pencil. She wasn't sure what to draw, so she just started sketching random objects she saw scattered about in the room, trying to keep occupied.

/trainwreck/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frost192 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:59 am

Frost ~ Tags; Natalya

Frost smiled back and did a small two fingered salute before going back to drawing. He was using an expensive mechanical pencil that his friend had gave him before she moved to California. He was busy drawing a spaceship when the teacher walked in...
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Frost192

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /trainwreck/ » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:35 pm

Natalya perked up in her seat, excited for class to finally start. She really enjoyed school, but she enjoyed most things. She would glance over to Frost every so often, trying to catch sight of what he was drawing.

/trainwreck/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me