When The Water Falls | A Wolf RP | Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: When The Water Falls | A Wolf RP | New and Accepting!

Postby luvarien » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:50 am

{I don't mind,but if you want I can start :3}

hi i'm cas :]
he/they
signature
is a wip lol

luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pastel.bun » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:21 am

{ I own none of these pictures....Just a note.... }

[center]Name: Hazel
Username: SpEeChLeSs
Desired Rank: Fighter/Hunter
Ref: Image
Personality: Hazel doesn't have wings like many of the wolves, so she feels she must work extra hard to prove herself. She is guarded and snappy, and in general quite a tough nut. But if you manage to crack her open, she's actually funny and has the capacity to be sweet. Though, very few ever see that side of er.
Special Abilities: The only thing she has going for her is abnormal strength. While others have Mind over Matter, Matter is the only thing on her mind.

Name: Thunder
Desired Rank: Beta Male (If not, Flight Trainer)
Personality: Thunder can be quite silly and always good for laughs-and the glass is almost always half-full for him. Despite being so goofy at times-he can be a serious leader if he's called upon. He's quite skilled in the ways of flight and hunting, and of course battle. He can be a bit shy at meeting new wolves-mostly just embarrassed about his back feet, which are like eagle talons. He'll use them to his advantage, though, in battle. It's all about the upper hand-or, foot.
Special Abilities: Flight, and his bark is very powerful and loud, sounding much like thunder. You can see where he gets his name now, eh?

Name: Damion
Desired Rank: Pup
Personality: Damion is a trouble maker-no doubt about it. He's always looking for an "adventure"-be it stealing, sneaking out, jumping out of trees in an attempt to fly-you name it, this crazy pup does it. He keeps the adults on their toes and the only time he's sweet is when it's part of a trick or he's sleepy. His right ear always twitches when he lies, so that's a problem, but even if he needs to cheat he'll get into anything and everything-namely trouble.
Special abilities: Flight, and since he's still young he may still be developing an ability.
Image ImageImage Image
pastel.bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wickedbvnes » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:46 am

{ i'll start. but just throwing this out there, i find it a bit unfair that someone can reserve alpha female. jus' sayin c:}

;- hachi.

The sleek, obsidian femme slunk out of her den, to bask in the cool, crisp air and rising sun of the coming morning. Hachi tried in vain to flick the long, purple mane that adorned her, scowling. She was inclined to manufacture a pair of shears right there, but realized quickly she wouldn't be able to work them
wickedbvnes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:54 am

|| Athena ||
A sleek furred winged wolf stepped out of her den,stretching out her wings,first The white one and then The black one.Athena yawned slightly and padded out of The camp,looking both ways to see if anyone Was up yet,but she only saw Hachi,The beta female,up and out of her den,The rest of The pack seemed to be asleep still.The omega walked out of The camp entrance before spreading out her wings and taking of into The sky.

hi i'm cas :]
he/they
signature
is a wip lol

luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rob. » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:07 am

[Accepted, and I thought about the Alpha Female thing.. I think I'm going to change that.

Solac

Hearing activity outside, he stretched and yawned. He padded towards the opening of his cave, and stepped outside into the morning air. He closed his eyes and inhaled the smell of mist and flowers. He walked to the center of the camp, and sat down.
He looked up into the sky, noticing Athena soaring through the clouds. He looked around and caught sight of Hachi.
He smiled, and went on his way to awaken Fuge.
--
-
- - - - - - - - ( )

--------rob . they/them
-- ---superhero enthusiast
---..-autistic . neutral good

-- --twitter . gif credit . ao3

-( ) - - - - - - -
rob.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wickedbvnes » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:21 am

;- hachi

The female became aware that other wolves were out and about, sighing. The clicking of gears started, and soon the had half metal, half feather wings sprouting from her shoulderblades. They were quite efficient. The could never 'break', but instead just get indented. She smiled at Solac, stretching her wings. Hachi listened to the familiar clinking of gears, grinning.
wickedbvnes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pastel.bun » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:25 am

Damion
~The little Trouble Maker~

The little black pup padded sleepily out of the den, parting his small jaws in a yawn, his wings outstretched and hanging limp on the ground. But he quickly shook himself, though his bedhead remained, and lifted his wings, stretching them out and flapping them a few times to get them straightened out. He looked around and saw a few wolves were already up, and decided to see what Hachi was up to. It was always something interesting. Damion trotted over to the Beta, a bright smile adorning his muzzle. "Hey Hachi! What'chya doin'?"

Hazel
~Matter over Mind~

Hazel had gotten an early start, as she does almost always. She already had 2 rabbits down, but she wanted to bring something bigger back for the pack. Slinking through the undergrowth, she soon came upon a small band of deer-the buck looking the other way as his does grazed. There were no fawns-but that wasn't a problem for Hazel. She was aiming high. Hazel hunched down, readying her back legs for her large leap. With the strength she possessed-she aimed and fired herself, over the band of does, and straight onto the back of the buck. It only took one, quick bite from her powerful jaws to kill it, nearly severing the head and neck from the torso. The does had scattered-good riddance. She relocated her rabbits and put them in her jaws, the large buck slung over her back. She had no problem as she carried it back to the pack, dumping her load and giving a howl. 'Breakfast!"

Thunder
~Bark of Boom~

Thunder awoke shortly after the others, stretching out his back like a cat, talons flexing and scratching against the ground. He straightened and looked around, seeing several wolves already up. He didn't like to be late, so he decided to try and make up for it by getting on top of things. He padded up to Hazel with a bright smile. "Nice catch!" but she simply rolled her eyes and scowled as she took one of the rabbits for herself and padded off to enjoy it by herself. He shrugged-Hazel always seemed grumpy anyways-and picked up the other rabbit for him.
Image ImageImage Image
pastel.bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wickedbvnes » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:34 am

{ hachi

The female looked at the pup, smiling. 'Hey there, kid.' she chuckled. 'I'm just chilling out, thinking of new ideas. New armor, weaponry, just.. Stuff.' she smiled. Hachi decided to make Damion something to play with. She closed her eyes, and the infernal clicking of gears began. Soon, a mechanical mouse was at her paws. 'Here.' she smiled, pushing it towards him.
wickedbvnes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rob. » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:38 am

Solac

Solac woke Fuge up gently.
"It's almost time for you to go and round up Flight Training," he whispered softly in her ear.
He heard Hazel's howl causing him to flinch a bit. He left Fuge, and saw that Hazel had caught a buck. He smiled, and went over to Hazel.
"Nice work, very few wolves are able to get such a large catch," he said still with a grin on his face, "I'm very impressed by your skill."

Fuge

Being awaken by Solac, she moaned quietly, stretching her back legs, followed by her front.
She flapped her wings, shaking off the dirt that has clung to them during the night. She tried to put on a smile as she went out into the open. She looked around, adjusting her eyes to the light. She glanced over and saw Damion and Hachi.
She went over and asked them both, "Ready for Flight Training today?"
--
-
- - - - - - - - ( )

--------rob . they/them
-- ---superhero enthusiast
---..-autistic . neutral good

-- --twitter . gif credit . ao3

-( ) - - - - - - -
rob.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pastel.bun » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:07 am

Damion
~The little Trouble Maker~

"Oh, that's cool." Damion thought her ability was extra cool-he would enjoy having that talent. When she made the mouse, his face lit up and he examined it closely. "Oh, that's so cool! Does it move-" He pawed it gently and watched it spring to life, gears whirring and clicking softly as the mouse wheeled around in random patterns. He laughed and chased after it, his little paws scrambling for a hold on it. It slipped inbetween Fuge's legs and he managed to pounce on it-though underneath Fuge. He locked his teeth on the tiny tail and backed out, smiling at Fuge. "I would-if I could FLY!!" He whined, dropping the mouse in the process. It started to scurry away and he haunches down-wiggling his hind quarter and pouncing on it again-only to have it slip from his paws again.

Hazel
~Matter over Mind~

Hazel paused from tearing into her rabbit and smiled slightly, dipping her head. "Thank-you. Feeding my pack is always a priority." Honestly she didn't know what else to say. She was being respectful-but Solac was usually sociable and nice.

Thunder
~Bark of Boom~

{ Open }
Image ImageImage Image
pastel.bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me