Twisted souls |Dragon Role-play, Always open|

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: twisted souls (dragon rp, open)

Postby OKULTRA » Fri May 12, 2017 12:30 pm

Cassius
He was terrified as he desperately flapped his wings, flying as fast as they could take him. This was his last chance, to prove himself, to tell everyone he can do it. Would they believe him? Would they appreciate him? Would he even make it before Solar died? He wished there was someone else to retrieve help so that he could stay with Solar, console her if he needed to. At least, that way, he'd hear her last words. He felt a little bit more at ease when he saw the rocky cliff leading to the Blue Army's territory. To his surprise, the healer, Tidal Wave, was sitting on the cliff. He flapped and fell to the edge of the cliff, tumbling a bit before he landed next to the flustered healer. "TIDE," Cassius gasped. "SOLAR! NOW! COME ON!" Cassius cried, tugging on her arm. "Cas, hey, hey, it's alright. Let me get Shorebreaker and we'll go, alright?" Tidal Wave smiled warmly, resting her palm on his shoulder. "No! Now!" Cassius demanded, trying not to suddenly burst out in tears. Shorebreaker quickly waddled over and followed as Cassius took off with Tidal Wave behind him. They flew so slowly, so slowly, so slowly. He couldn't take it, couldn't take it, couldn't take it. She could be dead, dead, dead.
Lazuli
"Don't close your eyes, breath, breath." Lazuli whispered, hushing Solar's whines. "Cassius, where is he?" She exhaled suddenly, taking in large gulps of breath and exhaling it all, replacing the old air with the new. "He's coming, sweetheart, I promise, I swear on Cobalt's grave." Cobalt, her brother. Her dead leader. Maybe that wasn't the best thing to swear upon. "Cliff?" Solar asked with a hint of a choking sound as the blood pooled around her mouth. "No. Stop thinking about him, darling.. Don't ever say his name ever again, forget him." Lazuli clenched her eyes closed, choking back a loud sob. "Laz." Solar murmured, her head rolling to the side as her eyelids began to close ever so slowly. "No, no, no! Stop! Don't close your eyes, breath, breath!" Lazuli demanded as she pushed on Solar's chest. Cassius landed nearby, the healer and her assistant following him. Immediately, the smaller one rushed over and placed her talons over Solar's throat, moving to her forearm, to her chest. "We can fix this," He said. "What do you mean? She's alive, yeah?" Cassius asked from Solar's side. "No. She's dead, but.." Cassius straightened up, gently shaking as his eyes widened. "She's dead?" Cassius echoed. "Yes."
Last edited by OKULTRA on Fri May 19, 2017 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallen Over Sheep » Fri May 12, 2017 8:13 pm

Fenterio/Male/Metalshard

"Arghh!" Fenterio heard a faint rustling behind him, He kicked Spirit using his hind legs. The bite that spirit really took a huge chunk of flesh out. " It's... Gonna take more then that to take... me... DOWN!" Fenterio already was dying. He floped down and hit the ground with a loud thump. Spirit had knocked him out unconscious..
Fallen Over Sheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallen Over Sheep » Fri May 12, 2017 8:54 pm

[removed]

Please Note: This Image is not mine!
I am only using this for a roll play.

name: Greytara
username: Fallen Over Sheep
personality: Wise, Strong and Attractive
type: Brightwing
power: Can't open mouth to speak Uses psychic to speak.
anything else? put it here: Bluetara has two forms this one is her normal form.

[removed]

Please Note: This Image Is Not Mine!!

Name: Blacktara ( the one on the left )
Personality: Strong, Wise, Attractive,
Represents: Your fears, Anger, Hated, Stress and Death
Type: Brightwing
Power: You start getting Bad side affects if your near. ( Sickness, Nightmares and Near Death Experiences) Speaks with psychic.

Name: Whietara
Personality: Strong, Wise, Attractive
Represents: Your Love, Happiness, Love, Freedom and life
Power: You feel happy and have Dreams of Wealth, And feel free. Speaks with psychic.
Last edited by sun on Sat May 13, 2017 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed art theft.
Fallen Over Sheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sat May 13, 2017 7:38 am

Fallen Over Sheep wrote:[removed]

Please Note: This Image is not mine!
I am only using this for a roll play.

name: Greytara
username: Fallen Over Sheep
personality: Wise, Strong and Attractive
type: Brightwing
power: Can't open mouth to speak Uses psychic to speak.
anything else? put it here: Bluetara has two forms this one is her normal form.

[removed]

Please Note: This Image Is Not Mine!!

Name: Blacktara ( the one on the left )
Personality: Strong, Wise, Attractive,
Represents: Your fears, Anger, Hated, Stress and Death
Power: You start getting Bad side affects if your near. ( Sickness, Nightmares and Near Death Experiences) Speaks with psychic.

Name: Whietara
Personality: Strong, Wise, Attractive
Represents: Your Love, Happiness, Love, Freedom and life
Power: You feel happy and have Dreams of Wealth, And feel free. Speaks with psychic.

accepted!
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallen Over Sheep » Sat May 13, 2017 11:49 am

Greytara/Female/Brightwing

Greytara spread her beautiful Feather wings getting ready to fly, Her grey wings flapped and she had a perfect bird eyes view, She found. a battle between an metalshard and a shadowsplitter She flew right in front of both of them " What is happening here Shadowsplitter? "
Fallen Over Sheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby while it lasted. » Sat May 13, 2017 12:00 pm

( ) - Blizzard
male | | 48 Years | | scared | | forest | | tag ;; Fenterio, Spirit, Greytara
    Blizzard jumped again as a Brightwing appeared out of the sky. Now is my time to run away! He thought before taking a careful step back. The Icefurry kept taking tiny step and suddenly stopped as he noticed that he left glittering frost footprints with every step he took. Blizzard shivered as he thought of the two possible ways that this might end, the first one was the dragon involved in the fight and the second one was him running away and no one sees the frost prints, there, everyone is happy. He almost instinctively took the second choice as he spun around dashed through the narrow trees fleeing the scene. Blizzard didn't care if he left with a huge noise that alerted everyone there, he just needed to get away.
while it lasted.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sat May 13, 2017 2:54 pm

spirit/shadowspitter/forest/tags; fenterio, blizzard

she hissed at the brightwing before snapping her head at the sound of crashing branches, and she snarled when she saw the iceflurry, before saying crossly at the brightwing "now i wont be able to find him". she lashed her tail before glancing down at the unconscious metalshard, and she growled before dragging him into some bush's to hide his body. she didn't want him to be found by some fake metalshards. she glared at the brightwing before looking back at suliki, and grabbing the poor hatchlings body and pressing her hand to the stab wound, glancing back at the brightwing before sighing and relaxing a bit as she checked the hatchling for a pulse. she felt a light one and asked to herself 'whats a firedancer hatchling doing alone? firedancers are usually pretty protective of there young'. she shook her head again before turning around to face the brightwing and hissed to her "why did you try to stop the fight?"
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallen Over Sheep » Sat May 13, 2017 4:58 pm

"Do you think I would waste my time watching you fools fighting, I think your stupidity amusing.. I stopped you because you don't fight like a strong dragon.." Greytara's tail flickered and went into a different form, two dragons appeared one black one white.

Witetara/Female/Brightwing

" Blacktara You deal with this, i'm going to groom myself.." Witetara Groomed her self for a few minutes.

Blacktara/Female/Brightwing

" This is going to be fun..." Blacktara smirked and pounced on Spirit. Her sharp teeth dug deeply into Spirit's shoulder.
Fallen Over Sheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sat May 13, 2017 5:56 pm

spirit/shadowspitter/forest/tags; blacktara, witetara

she let out a cry of pain as the teeth sank into her shoulder, doubling her pain as a wave of nausea flashed through her. she groaned before shifting into a snake, easily slipping under her stomach. once she was behind her she shifted into her regular form and took off into the forest. she wasn't stupid enough to attack a well trained dragon, especially one that powers that would hinder one in a fight. if she was in better condition and had the advantage of surprise, she might, but not since she had just already fought. she glanced at the ground and noticed slightly frozen footprints, and she decided to follow them, every so often veering to the left with the tracks still in few, as a hope to get the other dragon off her tail. she panted before shifting into a panther, using the shadows in the forest to her advantage.
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallen Over Sheep » Sun May 14, 2017 2:34 pm

Greytara turns into her normal form " She's quick.. " Greytara Flew off.

Fenterio/Male/Metalshard

"Argh..." Fenterio Stood up. He felt so Light headed, Fenterio walked forward seeing Blood on the floor "Ohhh this is the place Spirit beat me up." Fenterio saw Paw prints" What's this?" Fenterior Followed The track.
Fallen Over Sheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me