A Pack Threatened by Division[Dog Role-Play+Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A Pack Threatened by Division[Dog Role-Play+Accepting]

Postby Boomer » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:37 am

Maria buried the quail, then smelled the air. She found a blackberry bush and gently picked the berries with her teeth. She carried a mouthful back to the tree and sat down, taking a small break.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:45 pm

Cassie saw a squirrel in the distance and chased after it right as it bolted to the nearest tree. It's eyes were locked on a oak tree and Cassies was locked on it's tail. She leaped and grabbed its tail before pinning it with her paw to end it's life. She put her squirrel with her pile. "Shouldn't this be enough? We have enough that would last us awhile."

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:44 pm

Maria looked over to Cassie and gave a nod. "I would think so." she said, "Where's the boys?" She dug up her kills and placed them by the blackberries. Maria was proud of her catches; it wasn't much, but it was better than nothing.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:05 am

Star - Alpha of Midnight Pack

"I know you two wont. That's why I choose you two as my betas." She stood to her paws and padded to camp. She walked over to her den and spun in a circle before laying herself down on the comfy moss. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Swift - Hunter of Midnight Pack

[Sleeping]

Nimbus - Hunter of Midnight Pack

A little embarrassed by that, he stalked around again. He smelled the air and tasted the scent of a groundhog. He stalked it quietly seeing as it wasn't far from it's hole. He bolted towards it quickly grabbing it in his jaws before it could of got into the hole. He padded over and dropped it with his rabbits. When he heard his name he looked around seeing the omega and Maria. "I'm right here, I don't know where Chass went but we should just head back with what we got before we deprive the forest it's prey." He grabbed his three rabbits and groundhog and headed back to camp.

Chance - Scout of Midnight Pack

[Sleeping]
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:12 am

Maria gently picked up the berries and eggs, then the quail and mouse. She walked back to the camp. She set the food down in the food pile. "I think we did a good job." she said softly, a bit proud of her catches. Maria walked back to the healer's den and took her pups back from Mary. She laid down with them, cleaned them, then fell asleep. The pups woke up and nursed from their mother. They slightly wagged their tails as they did so.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:24 am

Cassie picked up her finds and brought them to camp. She padded over to the food pile and set down her kills. Bella and Akela woke up from their sleep and stretched before exiting their den. Bella watched as dogs returned with an abundance of prey. She padded over to Cassie tilting her head. "Aren't you the omega?" She asked softly. "Morning Beta. Yes I am the omega, I was asked to go on a early hunting party with a few others." Cassie turned to look at Bella. "Ok, as long you were invited. Your a pretty good hunter, how come your not a hun-oh yeah.." Cassie clenched her teeth. "..Yeah, thank you." She sighed.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:29 am

Mary woke up as the sun started to rise. She stretched and walked out of the healer's den. She saw Cassie and Bella, then dipped her head to them. "Good morning Bella, Cassie." she said softly. Mary wandered over to the kill pile and took two eggs and a rabbit. She carefully cracked the eggs and ate the yolks, then tore into the rabbit.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:28 pm

Cassie looked at Maria softly. "Good morning to you too, Maria." She said with a smile. Cassie looked at Maria. "Good morning."

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:31 pm

Mary finished up the rabbit, then buried the bones and egg shells. "Are you two doing well?" asked Mary, looking over to them. Alessa slowly came out of the healer's den and silently made it over to the food pile. She took the berries and ate them.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:45 am

Bella gave a swift nod of her head. "If you're referring to me and Akela, were doing great." She did have more to say, but what she wanted to say she was told by her mate to not tell. Cassie looked from Bella to Maria. "I'm doing good. Hey, come your always in the healers den?" She forget Marias rank, was she a healer or a hunter? This is why she isn't alpha, she would forget her rank or even who her beta is.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me