☁︎WATERLOCKED☁︎ // Anthro Roleplay

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Should I sketch a few pictures of the island to help you guys visualize it?

Sure!
63%
Not necessary
10%
Do what you want.
27%

Total votes : 30

Re: ☁︎WATERLOCKED☁︎ // Anthro Roleplay [OPEN]

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:14 am

Romeo - Male - Wolf/Border Collie Mutt- Pansexual - Tags: No one in particular -21

Romeo was shaken by the note, but followed Breeze after she ran toward the beach. He made a face in disapproval as they spoke of sleeping in a group.
WIP ~I swallowed a mint, sorry~
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☁︎WATERLOCKED☁︎ // Anthro Roleplay

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:12 am

Sivani/female/18/albino peahen/bi/tags: Clarke
Sivani - waiting for reply
------
Aoalani/18/wolf croc mix/pansexual/tags: chris/everyone
Aoalani nods and followed Chris. She attemped to start a fire. Aoalani edventually did and she grinned as she was proud of herself.
--------
Mahatu/male/18/lion/bisexual/*crush on kai*/tags:kai/everyone
Mahatu -waiting for reply
------
Raziel March/male/17/rabbit/heterosexual/tags: Rebecca/everyone
Raziel came back with several coconuts. He leaned against the tree and relaxed. Raziel sighed as he thought that his hard work wouldn't get noticed.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:13 pm

Chris.

Chris threw more bits of firewood onto the ground onto the fire, and it gradually became larger. "Awesome!" He complimented, resting a hand on her shoulder in a happy manner. He set the fish on a large rock, and simply gutted it, "Are we keeping the head to eat or not?" He said, about to wash his hands in the river.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:19 pm

------
Aoalani/18/wolf croc mix/pansexual/tags: chris
Aoalani shrugged her shoulders and smirked," Why the hell not , I don't mind ." Her heart fluttered for a second when he touched her shoulder. She shook her head and proceeded to cook the fish . Aoalani adds, " If only I had some spices to make it taste better." She never finished the thought.
--------
------
Raziel March/male/17/rabbit/heterosexual/tags: Rebecca
Raziel built up the courage to try to speak to Rebecca, again. He grabbed his case and slowly hopped over. Raziel questioned in a whisper, "Can I sit down with you, beautiful, please ? " His ears still were low in nervesness.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:29 pm

Chris.

"Do you like peppers? I mean, i saw little red things in a bush, i can try and get em?" He asked, "We could try and boil down some sea-water, to try and get salt? Also, the thing looks delicious, a piece for everyone here." He acknowledged. Before doing anything, he realised he had blood all over his hands and hurriedly rushed off to wash his hands in the ocean, the fish head still laying on the rock. (not river aaaa)

Rebecca.

She looked away, not bothering to reply. She had nearly given up continually trying to ignore him, and refused to make eye-contact, moving a bit further away. The waves softly came up until when they were closely touching the rabbit's feet, however she didn't care.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:56 pm

------
Aoalani/18/wolf croc mix/pansexual/tags: Chris
Aoalani stated, " Sure , you can get those but your gonna be tasting those peppets, and being the guinea pig." She grinned sheepishly at him and started to boil the sea water for the salt component for the fish . Aoalani soon got the salt. She waited a while for it to cool down and scooped out with her claws. Aoalani gingerly went a little light on the salt , over the fish.
--------
------
Raziel March/male/17/rabbit/heterosexual/tags: Rebecca
Raziel turned away from her and glanced her way for a brief second. He sat at the opposite end of the beach , not too close to her. Raziel bythis point, truly knew how she felt. He sighed softly and stated softly," I can't believe that brought this on myself, and I really don't know what else to say to her, other than I am truly sorry.Raziel buried his face in his paws and shed some tears. He thought, " I should not be crying I'm seventeen years old , but I'm almost depressed. "
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:29 pm

Chris.

Chris came running back, wiping his hands on his shirt, "That I'll be fine with," He laughed. "I'll head off now." He made a jog towards the area where he had seen them, and seemed slightly unnerved by the swarms of unidentified insects that appeared to be protecting the peppers.

He got a stick, and batted the insects away, grabbing three peppers and running back. "Got 'em! There were really weird insects swarming around it, but it's all good." He remarked, as he set them on the large rock. He grabbed another sharp stone and carefully sliced off a slither of the pepper.

He ate it, slightly confused. "It's swee- AAAAA" He yelped, surprised by the sudden spice. He instantly rushed towards a coconut tree, grabbing one of the fruits off the ground and, as he was in such a rush, he smashed it open messily and swallowed the small amount of water remaining inside. "God.. That's TERRIFYING.." He said as he stumbled back, "Add incredibly tiny amounts and your mouth won't set on fire.."

Rebecca.

"And you expect me to pity you after leaving me? Cry about it for all I care, when we get back, if she's not there for you then don't you dare come running back to me." She snapped, sending him a glare, as she shakily got up and walked away.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RAYENAA » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:50 pm

Sun sat on the ground, looking at a leaf in her paws. It fluttered off in a gust of wind. She huffed and got up, stretching.
    She popped her back and skipped along the abandoned grounds, watching the vegetation. But she looked in a window of an abandoned building and flinched. She'd never get used to the black, empty abysses.
RAYENAA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:42 pm

------
Aoalani/18/wolf croc mix/pansexual/tags: Chris
Aoalani chuckled as Chris said that the peppers were spicy and at his reaction. She added a tiny amount of them to the fish. Aoalani got them to soften up and garnished the fish with it and stated," Well, there you go, fish is done." She scooped up some rocks and leaves that had fallen. Aoalani blew out the fire and began to serve everyone a piece of it.
--------
------
Raziel March/male/17/rabbit/heterosexual/tags: none
Raziel wiped away his last tear. He got up and screamed,"I've been nothing but nice to you , this while time and admitted that I was wrong, you cannot hold a grudge forever ! " He hopped away faster , than he ever did with his belongings, not sure if he could make amends with her,anymore." Raziel froze in fear as he ventured a bit too far from the group. He shook his head and grabbed a driftwood stick . Raziel slowly walked down the sidewalk with his case in hand and the sharpened stick.

(*and I quote nick wilde from zootopia ,"come here , you bunnies are so emotional." 🐇 XD*)
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:30 pm

Chris.

As Chris grabbed another piece of shattered coconut and frantically scraped off the flesh, eating it quickly. Finally, the burn subsided, and he could breathe normally. "That looks amazing, should we filter out the sea-water so people can drink or..?" He was so used to eating meat and being able to drink clear water, however that seemed like a luxury nobody on this island could afford.

Rebecca.

She snapped, "How could you expect me to forgive you, you cheating idiot?!" She hurriedly walked in the other direction, fists clenched. "He'll see how long I can hold a grudge for." She muttered, pacing around the beach.

(Well said lol, the drama in this roleplay, 💯)
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.