A Pack Threatened by Division[Dog Role-Play+Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A Pack Threatened by Division[Dog Role-Play+Accepting]

Postby OceanSilence » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:01 pm

"Huh...? Wha..Nimbus?" Cassie's eyes were half closed with sleepiness. "Hunt? Now? I'm trying to sleep, maybe later?" She rested her head on her paws. Her eyes slowly closing again.

Akela dipped his head. "We will find his murderer, Alpha." Bella agreed with him. "We will do our best, our hardest." Akela sat up straight.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:16 pm

Mary caught a second fish and quickly ate it; she was famished, even eating a lot of deer meat not that long ago. She buried the bones and went back to fishing. "It sure is quiet..." she murmured, "Just perfect." She looked up again to see the alpha and betas in the distance. She wondered what they were talking about; probably either the alpha's murder or his new pups.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:33 pm

Star - Alpha of Midnight Pack

"I know you two wont. That's why I choose you two as my betas." She stood to her paws and padded to camp. She walked over to her den and spun in a circle before laying herself down on the comfy moss. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Swift - Hunter of Midnight Pack

[Sleeping]

Nimbus - Hunter of Midnight Pack

"I know it's kind of late but, the best hunts happen at dawn, c'mon please. We can go to that warren and catch some rabbits." He watch as she slowly drifted back to sleep. "Cassie?" He sighed and looked out to the woods. He really wanted to hunt.

Chance - Scout of Midnight Pack

[Sleeping]
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:38 pm

After a little while of fishing, Mary caught three fish in total. She carried the fish back to camp and set them in the food pile. She yawned a little and went into the healer's den. She laid down with Henry, Alessa, and her newborn pups. She shut her eyes and fell asleep.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:06 pm

Chass trotted out of his den, now awake and alert. He went around, looking in all of his hunter's dens to see if he was awake. If they hurried, they culd probably catch a deer while it was still sleeping, or maybe a few rabbits. As he checked in on of the last of the hunter's dens, he saw Nimbus. Cassie was asleep and her eyes were closed, but Nimbus was awake. "Nimbus! You up for a hunt? A quick one, that is." He called in.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:09 pm

Maria woke up as she heard Chass. "What time is it...?" she muttered, looking outside. Her pups were sleeping, so she didn't bother to get up. She was restless, but she didn't want to leave her pups. Henry slept peacefully with his family.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:31 pm

Just let me sleep Nimbus.." Cassie moaned at the male. She put her paws over her eyes. She raised her head hearing Chass voice and sighed. "I'm not going to get sleep anytime soon am I.." She mutttered to herself quietly and faced herself to hers dens walls and covered her ears. Akela and Bella returned to camp with the alpha and headed into their den. Akela layed down and Bella cuddled next to him. They fell asleep togrther cutely.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:21 pm

Star - Alpha of Midnight Pack

"I know you two wont. That's why I choose you two as my betas." She stood to her paws and padded to camp. She walked over to her den and spun in a circle before laying herself down on the comfy moss. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Swift - Hunter of Midnight Pack

[Sleeping]

Nimbus - Hunter of Midnight Pack

He sighed, she was right. As he turned to start going to his den he froze, Chass was in front of him. "A hunt? Alright." He did wish he and Cassie could of hunted together.

Chance - Scout of Midnight Pack

[Sleeping]
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:25 pm

"Not much to do..." murmured Maria, looking to her pups. She sighed a little and yawned. The pups slept peacefully against their mother. Maria cleaned her pups, hoping she could go out for a walk or something soon.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:59 pm

Chass nodded. "Yup! It's just for a couple rabbits, but anyone *cough cough* (With a pointed look at Cassie) can join us." He said loudly. He had hoped to catch multiple rabbits, and to also see how cassie hunted. He wasn't the hunting leader when Cassie was still part of the team, and he wanted to see her style of hunting. He knew that his was quick and fast, that was for sure.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me