The Power of the Pack (open PLEASE JOIN!!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Power of the Pack (open PLEASE JOIN!!)

Postby Honourable Villain » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:32 pm

Ryu nodded in response to Sabrina. "Yes, many times i've heard about Larka and Fell. A real shame she had to die." Ryu frowned in rememberance of the story. Fell becoming Wolfbane, Morgra and her helper the raven.
Image Image Image
--
"Good men mean well. We just don't always end up doing well."
-Isaac Clarke (Dead Space 3)
--
Honourable Villain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyne » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am

Sabrina's ears lowered "indeed" she murmured sadly, but sje returned her attention to the ghost. "So you were left behind to wander the earth then?"
Image Image
Nyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Collie » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:29 pm

Fanstasme had left her home before the first snow fall, desperate to discover the truth, what was it that plagued her soul. What was it that seperated her from her fellow pack members not only socially, but on an intelligence scale. The direction she had been travelling for the past several sunrises was unfamiliar to her, alone, she had never before ventured past the borders of the pack's land. The direction remained constent, regardless of her alien surroundings, someting seemed to beckon her onward, as if some goal or destination had been prematurely determined.

Crisp fresh prints trailed behind her in the fresh powder, only to be consumed within moments by the falling snow. They won't be able to follow me.., she thought, already knowing in her heart that no one would so much as try, she was... different. In a world which revolves around survival of the fittest, there is little room for variations. Being different often meant the difference between a fresh meal, or an empty stomach... survival or peril. There were few who could afford to make such wagers, not with the stakes at hand.

With ever step she felt a pang of hope, in a world this vast, there had to be some knowledge of a cure, they could not all live in ignorance. Yet, at the same time, she felt the urge to look back, to turn around and gaze back on what she was leaving behind, the pack that was now far behind her. She forbid herself to cast so much as a glance over her shoulder, the slightest reminder of home could wash away all the courage she had worked up, sending her running back to where she didn't belong.

High above a golden eagle soared through the skies, Patience, young one.... it will all be revealed in time, when you are ready.... The golden she-wolf below, only a small speck in this noble creatures bird's eye view, carried on into the desolate horizon, mind clustered with conflict. Unaware of her new found companion following high above... Unaware of the powerful gift she possesed.... and with every footprint in the snow drawing closer to that destiny.
ImageImage
Collie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:17 am

Viera nodded.
"Indeed I was. It is a curse and a blessing. I shall never come to rest, yet I get to see what I left behind. I see you are creating a pack. It's about time someone did."

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me