The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | Accepting]

Postby QueerChaos » Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:32 pm

Ghost | Medic | He/It | 4 y/o | Location: Camp | tags: Blaze <3

“You seem more comfortable.” He grinned and layed on top of Blaze before he could react in anyway. Perfect, he loved everything about this. This is what he had been needing in life, someone that cared.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:37 am

B L A Z E

Ghost <3 |In camp | Hunter |

Blaze groaned playfully as Ghost laid on top of him. He pawed at him laughing “geez you’re heavy . He teased. Ghost really wasn’t heavy , he was perfect. Even laying on top of him Blaze was comfortable. He loved the feeling of Ghost’s fur entangled with his and he could feel the wolf’s chest rise and fall with his breathing. It was perfect. Simply perfect.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:42 am

“I’m not that heavy.” He snickered. He loved this wolf so much. He would never wish for anything more. This is love.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:53 am

B L A Z E

Ghost <3 |In camp | Hunter |

Blaze grinned “my love for you is heavy “ he said before almost bursting out into a laugh. “ew wait. That was terrible to say. It sounded SO cheesy.” . Blaze grinned and nuzzled into Ghost, again breathing his scent in. It now smelled like home. Ghost was his home. And he could not be happier

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:32 am

Ghost felt his fur heat up, again. "I love you too, Blazey." He chuckled, Blaze was a comfortable wolf to lay on. Ghost took in the scent of Blaze, rainwater and oak? He loved it here. If anyone barges in here they will be needing to visit me later in the Medic den, Ghost thought while closing his eyes and trying his best not to fall asleep.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:18 pm

B L A Z E

Ghost <3 |In camp | Hunter

Blaze smiled to himself hearing Ghost say he loved him - now that. Was something he would never get tired of hearing. He wagged his tail before wrapping it around Ghost's tail. The dark wolf was finally content as he realized he didn't have to be alone anymore. He had finally found a wolf he loved, and even better one who loved him back. "you smell good he muttered quietly to Ghost. Blaze let a yawn escape him - he guess he didn't realize how tired he actually was. His green eyes closed with no fight from Blaze. His breath evening out to a more relaxed pattern as he slowly drifted off into a light sleep. He knew better. But everything was too perfect not to take a quick nap. He drifted into a dream. He was back at the River -with River no...not here he thought to himself trying to snap out of the dream before the all to well memory began re-playing. He could feel himself falling into the water, gasping for air with no avail. He couldn't swim, sinking to the bottom the the river everything started to go dark. And just as soon as it began it ended. Blaze opened his eyes suddenly and snuggled into Ghost more. This was the one place he was truly safe.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:26 pm

Ghost chuckled quietly as he felt the others breath even out. He wrapped his tail around the other and closed his eyes calmly. This was home.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:50 pm

B L A Z E

Blaze smiled in his light sleep feeling Ghost pull tighter around him. With the bad dream of his past melting away he felt comfortable beside Ghost. He absolutely loved this. He loved Ghost. Blaze snuggled into Ghost's fur more and sighed to himself.

{{ Going to timeskip to the next day hehe }}

As the sun's rays crept into the den, Blaze's eyes opened slowly. At some point in their sleep, the pair had ended up side by side instead of Ghost on top of Blaze. He chuckled softly which turned into a smile as he glanced over to see Ghost sleeping soundly beside him. Rising to his paws slowly, Blaze decided to get some food for theme. He stretched, his joints popping ever so slightly as he began making his way out of the den. He walked towards the prey-pile and selected a rather large rabbit which he brought back to Ghost. Blaze sat beside him and smiled looking down at Ghost. He lowered his head and licked the top of his head gently "I have breakfast" he said softly

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:58 pm

Ghost groaned as he felt someone lick his head, his eyes then lit up realizing it was Blaze. He then noticed the rabbit, for both of them..? It had never had someone do this for him. Ghost sat up and licked the others head. "Thank you." He grinned at the wolf in front of him. He was so caring and sweet, how had he never spoke with Blaze before?

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:59 am

B L A Z E

Blaze smiled at Ghost’s excitement over the rabbit , he enjoyed seeing his happiness. “I actually quite enjoyed getting someone breakfast, it was nice.” he said gently before taking a small bite of the rabbit before them. He licked his muzzle to get any pieces off. “what would you like to do today?” he asked gently looking up at Ghost. He secretly enjoyed for once in his life being a little shorter than the wolf beside him.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups