☁︎WATERLOCKED☁︎ // Anthro Roleplay

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Should I sketch a few pictures of the island to help you guys visualize it?

Sure!
63%
Not necessary
10%
Do what you want.
27%

Total votes : 30

Re: ☁︎WATERLOCKED☁︎ // Anthro Roleplay [OPEN]

Postby spicy.teaa » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:57 pm

Clarke//Groenendael/Malamute mix//Lesbian//Tags: Sivani

She dropped one of her ears in sympathy, something she doesn't show much, "I doubt you'll need 'em, after all, if there are others here, being in a larger group is a surefire way to get noticed quicker." Clarke helped pull Sivani up, noticing the heavy baggage she was carrying. All Clarke had was a backpack of necessities, although there was a photo of a Snow leopard that was enclosed in a little heart shaped pendant, there was something about it that seemed to catch eyes, although Clarke never let people see it. Other than than, she had all she needed. Clarke hoped the same about Sivani, as of now, necessities were all they needed. According to Clarke, at least.

blm ~ lesbian! ~ keep lovin'
art cred ~ playlist ~ sig cred
xxxxImage

spicy.teaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:07 pm

Sivani/female/18/albino peahen/bi/tags: Clarke
Siviani nods in agreement and smirked, " Survival 101, kids." She chuckled lightly at her remark and thanked Clarke for helping her. Siviani thought," I hope that there isn't any natives around ." She remembered those movies were groups of stranded people on islands, getting attacked by natives . Siviani cringed and moved onwards with Clarke.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy.teaa » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:21 pm

Clarke//Groenendael/Malamute mix//Lesbian//Tags: Sivani

Clarke nodded in agreement, "It's also harder to hunt in a group." Her head looked as if it were on a swivel, going back and forth over and over again, as were her ears. If anything happened, she'd be ready. Clarke acknowledged Sivani's comment, "They may be willing to help us," she turned her head to the side and made an odd face, "likely, they won't, but they might." Her tone dropped to a low whisper, just in case someone was listening. "In a place like this, even common friends can become enemies..." Clarke said, glancing back towards the group. "You just need to be careful." Clarke's voice was pretty much emotionless and dull, her focused eyes were steady as she looked though the empty streets.

blm ~ lesbian! ~ keep lovin'
art cred ~ playlist ~ sig cred
xxxxImage

spicy.teaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:29 pm

Siviani stayed close to Clarke and tightened her grip on her cases. She wasn't willing to take any chances on getting attacked, but Clarke seemed like she knew munch more about survival skills, than she did. Siviani kept her eyes peeled for anything and stated," I agree, Clarke."
*last post it is 2:30 a.m. here*
Last edited by La Esmeralda on Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:30 pm

Chris.

"Huh, kinda scary. Should i go fishing for you guys? i know how to gut a fish but not cook it. If this place is inhabited, i mean, they might be friendly?" He took a sip from the coconut juice. " I'll get ya coconuts later, we need protein." He noted, taking a chomp of the flesh of the fruit.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raytakii » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:18 am

osey x 16 x Cat x Female x Tags;; none

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
After the ship was finally empty, and everyone settled on the beach, Rosey decided it's time for her to relax for bit. She's always quiet around a crowd, and not any crowd, a panicked one. Walking by the ocean, she gazed at the distance, thinking. "Will we ever get out?" " This is why I prefer staying home." She let her negative thoughts take over her mind, Which rarely happens. She shook her head, covering her face with her hands. "I should probably sleep" She suggested, as she slid her hands across her forehead to the back of her neck.
raytakii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:19 am

Aoalani/18/wolf croc mix/pansexual/tags: chris/everyone
Aoalani then looked to Chris and stated," You could fish for everyone, luckily I know how to cook fish." She chucked slightly at her snarkniess. Aoalani thought, " I never cooked for this many people, before, but it isn't anything I can't handle. "
--------
Mahatu/male/18/lion/bisexual/*crush on kai*/tags:kai/everyone
Mahatu -waiting for reply
------
Raziel March/male/17/rabbit/heterosexual/tags: Rebecca/everyone
Raziel hopped off and gathered some flowers and put them on top of his case. He started to gather some food for everyone. Raziel didn't venture too far from the group to look for some fruit.
------
Siviani -waiting for reply
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowarcher22 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:37 am

Limina|Female|19|Griffin|Tags:N/A
Limina's tired wings skimmed across the ground as she attempted to haul her suitcase off of the lifeboat. what to do? what to do?she thought over and over in her head. She stepped out of the boat with her suitcase and wrote down what she knew so far from the announcement: This island had what were supposedly abandoned buildings, this place could possibly have something else living here,there was no way to communicate with the mainland. she would have been ok with there being no communications but it was mainly the inhabited part the scared her. She shivered and put her mini notebook into her pocket. Staying in a group would be essential and she knew it, but she was a bit too scared to try speaking up so she simply wandered around aimlessly hoping to find someone or something that could help.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx֍ Rainy | They/Them ֎
xxHello! I'm Rainy/Rainbow but I'm okay
xwith being called pretty much anything.
xxI'm an artist that draws a variety of stuff.
xI'm also a pretty rusty roleplayer ^^;

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xSee my art & characters here:
xxxxxxxTwitter
xxxxxxxxxxxToyhouse
xxxxxxxDeviantart
xxxxxxxxxxxInstagram
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
rainbowarcher22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:06 am

Breeze // Female // Pine Marten // Tags: Romeo, Chris, Aolani, and other people at the beach

Breeze saw the commotion happening back at the beach, and took the note from Romeo's hands. "Hold on Romeo, I need to see what's going on." She ran down the hill, almost tripping several times, and reached the bottom within a few seconds.
Breeze took a moment to get herself oriented again, and then headed towards the familiar faces of Chris and Aolani. "Guys, I'm really freaked out right now." She said, panting. "There was something in the bushes and it left behind this note."
She held it out to them.
You are not welcome here.

The pine marten looked around nervously. "I don't know what is going on but this whole thing doesn't seem right..."
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:56 am

Chris.

He slowly took the note, and while reading in the tufts of fur scattering his body began fluffed. "... Something's sure not right about this." He looked unnerved handing it to Aolani. "Behind the bushes? The ink's still fresh too, whatever it was, it didn't seem friendly. What did the thing that wrote it look like?" He asked, shifting his weight.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.