The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | Accepting]

Postby QueerChaos » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:29 am

Ghost | Medic | He/It | 4 y/o | Location: In the forest | tags: Blaze

"Very crazy indeed." Ghost said. He really did love everything about this wolf, his passion, his excitement, his voice. "I love you, Blazey." He said with a smile, Ghost would never smile this much. Ghost playfully tackled the other wolf to the ground and began to lick his face softly, pure joy was the only thing Ghost could describe this moment.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:16 am

B L A Z E

Ghost <3 | He // Him | Content with Ghost| Hunter | bisexual

Blaze laughed and touched his nose to Ghost softly “I love you too Ghost” he said smiling. He looked up at the sky, the sun had moved since they had arrived. He sighed “we should probably head back before they wonder where we went huh?” He asked with a sad tone to his voice. He knew they had to go back but he didn’t want the day to end. But - Ghost could move into Blaze’s den and he could and would be falling asleep cuddled into the dark wolf every night
Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:01 am

Ghost | Medic | He/It | 4 y/o | Location: In the forest | tags: Blaze <3

"You're right, we should probably head back." Ghost had almost forgotten about the herbs, the only reason they were here right now. Blaze did say there was an open spot in his den, Ghost thought.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:30 pm

B L A Z E

Ghost <3 | He // Him | Headed back to camp with Ghost| Hunter |

Blaze nuzzled Ghost after rising to his paws "I wish we didn't have to return" he said softly before picking up one of the piles of herbs. He was thankful he asked Ghost if he could tag along on his herb hunt - if he hadn't he wouldn't be arriving back to camp with this incredible wolf at his side. Blaze smiled to himself - careful to to drop the Dock leaves in his jaws
Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:40 pm

Ghost | Medic | He/It | 4 y/o | Location: Forest -----> Camp | tags: Blaze <3

"I suppose." Ghost sighed as he grabbed the thyme in his jaws. He really did wish this moment would last, if he could freeze time he would. Ghost had known this route pretty well by now and decided to trot down the semi-marked path. "Thank you for coming with me to get herbs." He said to the wolf behind him with a small smile. The herbs were the only reason they were in this relationship at the moment.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:47 pm

B L A Z E

Ghost <3 |Headed to camp | Hunter |

Blaze followed Ghost back to camp, he smiled to himself as the dark wolf picked up his pace. Speeding up he ended up walking beside Ghost. Blaze pressed against him as they walked. Making as much of this perfect afternoon last forever. "Of course" Blaze replied wagging his tail gently. "Thank YOU for letting me join you and for showing me your secret relaxing spot. It was beautiful. " . As they arrived back to camp Blaze sighed softly, it was back to reality for them. The perfect day ended by the busy noise of the pack. As he pushed open the entrance he did his best to hold it open for Ghost. Blaze dipped his head to the pack-mates walking around doing his best to avoid any conversation. He only wanted to talk with one wolf specifically - and that was Ghost. Besides, he still had to ask him to move into his den officially.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:50 pm

Ghost | Medic | He/It | 4 y/o | Location: Camp | tags: Blaze <3

The wolf slipped into the entrance, looking around the dreadful camp. So many wolfs chatting away. "Not as beautiful as you." He whispered to the dark wolf beside him. Without knowing what to do after Ghost just ended up following Blaze to his den area.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:59 pm

B L A Z E

Blazed smiled at Ghost before walking towards his den. He sat the herbs down in a small corner - protected from the wind and other elements for a moment "This is my den - It's been very lonely by myself in here and it's so oversized " Blaze said motioning towards the sole nest in the dark cavern. "I was wondering - more so hoping - more so praying. You would want to move your nest in here as well?" the dark wolf asked almost pleading. He wanted Ghost next to him every night. Forever. Blaze sat down, looking at the handsome wolf in front of him "I can even dig you a place to put herbs or even if you want to keep those in your den or if i'm way too ahead of myself please tell me so I can shut my mouth before I embarrass myself."

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:06 pm

Ghost | Medic | He/It | 4 y/o | Location: Camp | tags: Blaze <3

The wolf lips curled upwards at the wolfs question. “You idiot, of course I’ll move my nest into your den. Who wouldn’t want to sleep next to the most handsome wolf in the pack?” He snickered. “I’ll be right back!” He wagged his tail, picking up the dock leaves Blaze had placed down and sprinting into the medical den. Ghost placed down the herbs and began dragging his nest to Blazes den. “I’m back.” Ghost said while bring his nest into the large den.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:16 pm

B L A Z E

Blaze chuckled slightly watching Ghost. He's adorable. Blaze thought as Ghost bounded over to his den. Walking out of the den Blaze helped the dark wolf move his nest inside the cavern. Blaze nudged the nest as close as he could to his - at this point they were almost overlapping. He wagged his tail "perfect". Grinning he went to go lay down and patted his tail onto Ghost's nest "ok lets see if I made these actually merge together" he said softly with a soft laugh. He hadn't smiled this much in so long that his muzzle was actually sore. But he loved it.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups