Amber and Silver (Wolf RP, Play!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Amber and Silver (Wolf RP, Play!)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:17 pm

Aila 'Ai'- Amber- 6- f- Den mother- Wants alphas mate- Crush: Cyclone- Pregnant (Yinn and Yangg)- Camp- Tags: Cyclone

The sweet but sometimes shy tan female looked up as she heard her crush. "Hello Cyclone," she said with a sweet smile, then sighed as she yawned again. She rolled her eyes when he then walked away, so much for talking...

Trace- Amber- 10 mo.- m- Hunter Trainee- Wants hunter- Crush: open (homo)- too young to have pups- camp- Tags: open

The playful but nervous trainee yipped and looked around a moment. He wagged his tail as he saw a bug zipping by on tiny wings. The cute silver male moved to follow it, and tilted his head. Black ears and a pink and black nose twitched a bit as he followed.

Navii- Amber- 4- f- All around- Crush: Karter- Pups: not yet- Linkk is brother- camp- Tags: Karter, Kai, Ravana

The gentle but stubborn tan female made a small sound, shaking her head some. She flicked her tail as she looked to Kai then to Karter. She nodded to him, and smiled. She then smiled at Ravana.

Linkk 'Linky'- Amber- 4- m- All Around- Crush: open (homo)- has to adopt- Navii is sister-in-law Camp- Tags: Kass

The gentle and silly male wagged his tail as he twitched his ears a moment. Blue eyes twinkled a moment, then he shook his head a couple times. He chuckled a bit, about something, then nodded to her. "Its...It's fine, you didn't really interrupt anything, and I've been pretty good."

Kai- Amber- 4- m- Hunter- Crush: open (bi)- Pups one day - Shadow and others- camp- Tags: Karter and Navii, Ravana

The loyal but willful male shook out his pure brown coat of fur, then blue eyes watched them. He offered a small smile to the other male.

Okami 'Oka' or 'Ami'- Amber- 1- f- Hunter trainee- wants Beta or Alpha- crush: perhaps Kitsune- was adopted by Kaonashi way back when- camp- Tags: Kitsune

The sweet but shy pretty she wolf flicked her black tail. She made a small sound, black ears twitching, as she looked up. "I guess it is strange they haven't come looking. Why haven't they...? I need to be training right now too, " she snorted, shaking her head.

Thunder- Silver- 3- m- Den Tender- Crush: Xavier (homo)- has to adopt- Lightning is sister- camp- Tags: Xavier

The pretty black male turned golden eyes to his crush, and sighed a bit. He said “There's...there's a river or a stream around our territory somewhere, right? I mean, there's some body of water, we need to drink. So I suppose there's water, sorry, I'm just distracted."

Lightning- Silver- 4- f- Tracker- Crush: open (bi)- no pups yet- Thunder is brother- camp - Tags: Uciel, Kalen

The sweet and stubborn female twitched golden ears and a black nose. She nodded to the male, though didn't seem happy about that...Well, maybe she was better now, maybe she wouldn't get sick again. "I'll try," she said simply to him, then asked "Do i, or you, have to tell...tell Thunder?"

Stormy- Silver- 4- f- Hunter- wants Alpha kind of (er, mate)- Bi; will like Shadow- pups one day- camp-Tags: Heron and co

The playful yet nervous white she wolf flicked her gray tail. Gray ears twitched as she looked to Heron then to Toby of course. She nodded to Paco, saying "I guess we should get going then." She then realized one of their members seemed to be missing. .. but said nothing.

Kaonashi- Silver- 4- m- Den tender - adopted Okami way back when, among others- camp- Tags: open

The playful but sometimes too quiet male yawned a bit as he looked around. He hoped Okami was doing well in the other pack..Shaking his black furred head, he hummed a canine sound. Blue eyes blinked a moment, then he stopped and looked around once more.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wrenpaw » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:32 am

OOC: Can someone catch me up on whats going on?
Wrenpaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:32 am

OOC: I’ll post in a bit! Basically, some hunting parties went out and nothing else is happening
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wrenpaw » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:33 am

OOC: Thanks, sun!<3
Wrenpaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:53 pm

Ooc: Kay sun)

BIC:
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wrenpaw » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:52 am

Snowflake | Female | Amber Pack | Commander | Tagging: Aminta | Location: Healers Den/Camp

Thank you very much, Aminta. I owe you. Do you need me to help with anything? Snowflake barks, tapping a paw against the ground as she waits for a reply.
Last edited by Wrenpaw on Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wrenpaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:17 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:Aila 'Ai'- Amber- 6- f- Den mother- Wants alphas mate- Crush: Cyclone- Pregnant (Yinn and Yangg)- Camp- Tags: Cyclone

The sweet but sometimes shy tan female looked up as she heard her crush. "Hello Cyclone," she said with a sweet smile, then sighed as she yawned again. She rolled her eyes when he then walked away, so much for talking...

Trace- Amber- 10 mo.- m- Hunter Trainee- Wants hunter- Crush: open (homo)- too young to have pups- camp- Tags: open

The playful but nervous trainee yipped and looked around a moment. He wagged his tail as he saw a bug zipping by on tiny wings. The cute silver male moved to follow it, and tilted his head. Black ears and a pink and black nose twitched a bit as he followed.

Navii- Amber- 4- f- All around- Crush: Karter- Pups: not yet- Linkk is brother- camp- Tags: Karter, Kai, Ravana

The gentle but stubborn tan female made a small sound, shaking her head some. She flicked her tail as she looked to Kai then to Karter. She nodded to him, and smiled. She then smiled at Ravana.

Linkk 'Linky'- Amber- 4- m- All Around- Crush: open (homo)- has to adopt- Navii is sister- Camp- Tags: Kass

The gentle and silly male wagged his tail as he twitched his ears a moment. Blue eyes twinkled a moment, then he shook his head a couple times. He chuckled a bit, about something, then nodded to her. "Its...It's fine, you didn't really interrupt anything, and I've been pretty good."

Kai- Amber- 4- m- Hunter- Crush: open (bi)- Pups one day - Shadow and others- camp- Tags: Karter and Navii, Ravana

The loyal but willful male shook out his pure brown coat of fur, then blue eyes watched them. He offered a small smile to the other male.

Okami 'Oka' or 'Ami'- Amber- 1- f- Hunter trainee- wants Beta or Alpha- crush: perhaps Kitsune- was adopted by Kaonashi way back when- camp- Tags: Kitsune

The sweet but shy pretty she wolf flicked her black tail. She made a small sound, black ears twitching, as she looked up. "I guess it is strange they haven't come looking. Why haven't they...? I need to be training right now too, " she snorted, shaking her head.

Thunder- Silver- 3- m- Den Tender- Crush: Xavier (homo)- has to adopt- Lightning is sister- camp- Tags: Xavier

The pretty black male turned golden eyes to his crush, and sighed a bit. He said “There's...there's a river or a stream around our territory somewhere, right? I mean, there's some body of water, we need to drink. So I suppose there's water, sorry, I'm just distracted."

Lightning- Silver- 4- f- Tracker- Crush: open (bi)- pregnant (Adonis and Eden)- Thunder is brother- camp - Tags: Uciel, Kalen

The sweet and stubborn female twitched golden ears and a black nose. She nodded to the male, though didn't seem happy about that...Well, maybe she was better now, maybe she wouldn't get sick again. "I'll try," she said simply to him, then asked "Do i, or you, have to tell...tell Thunder?"

Stormy- Silver- 4- f- Hunter- wants Alpha kind of (er, mate)- Bi; will like Shadow- pups one day- camp-Tags: Heron and co

The playful yet nervous white she wolf flicked her gray tail. Gray ears twitched as she looked to Heron then to Toby of course. She nodded to Paco, saying "I guess we should get going then." She then realized one of their members seemed to be missing. .. but said nothing.

Kaonashi- Silver- 4- m- Den tender - adopted Okami way back when, among others- camp- Tags: open

The playful but sometimes too quiet male yawned a bit as he looked around. He hoped Okami was doing well in the other pack..Shaking his black furred head, he hummed a canine sound. Blue eyes blinked a moment, then he stopped and looked around once more.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:14 pm

OOC: Gotta take care of a thing, then I’ll post!
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:51 pm

Kay, I'll answer after you get back))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:06 am

Stormy, I'm pretty sure toby, and one or two others
ALso, I learned in animal care that rabbits aren't actually rodents, their their own thing, called a lagomorph- don't know if I spelled that right)

Linkk 'Linky'- Amber- 4- m- All Around- Crush: open (homo)- has to adopt- Navii is sister- Camp- Tags: Kass

Lightning- Silver- 4- f- Tracker- Crush: open (bi)- pregnant (Adonis and Eden)- Thunder is brother- camp - Tags: Uciel, Kalen

Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me