The Power of the Pack (open PLEASE JOIN!!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Power of the Pack (open PLEASE JOIN!!)

Postby Honourable Villain » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:30 pm

Ryu tilted his head. "I did say I wanted to join your pack and so I will," He replied. "Unless you say otherwise." He sighed. "Maybe im not ready to face more wolves at once. I guess I still have the feeling of a kerl in me." He sat down at glanced at the wolves behind Sabrina. Mobius rolled his eyes and landed next to Ryu. "He's just shy," He said plainly and Ryu took his paw and stepped on one of Mobius' tail faether but only to make Mobius jump in surprise. "What?" He beamed.
Image Image Image
--
"Good men mean well. We just don't always end up doing well."
-Isaac Clarke (Dead Space 3)
--
Honourable Villain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyne » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:32 pm

Sabrina laughed lightly, "well then we can take makeing a pack slow, "I admit I have also been a kerl for some time...but I belive this will be good for the gifted wolves"
Image Image
Nyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:32 pm

Viera wandered further out of the castle and closer to the crowd, suprised that she hadn't been noticed just yet.

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloud-Strife » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:35 pm

night looks at the rocks of the castl, he looks around kofo lands on a rock next to night paw,he looked at kofo.night walked a little closer to the caslt .
ImageImageImageImage
" No one lives in the slums because they want to. It's like this train. It can only go where the tracks take it."
Cloud-Strife

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Honourable Villain » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:51 am

LarkaKar wrote:
Ryu tilted his head. "I did say I wanted to join your pack and so I will," He replied. "Unless you say otherwise." He sighed. "Maybe im not ready to face more wolves at once. I guess I still have the feeling of a kerl in me." He sat down at glanced at the wolves behind Sabrina. Mobius rolled his eyes and landed next to Ryu. "He's just shy," He said plainly and Ryu took his paw and stepped on one of Mobius' tail faether but only to make Mobius jump in surprise. "What?" He beamed.
Image Image Image
--
--
Honourable Villain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyne » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:01 am

Sabrina smiled at the pair, looking behind her to see Kire hopping after her, ruffling his feather and clacking his beak
Image Image
Nyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:06 am

Viera sat closer to Ryu and Sabrina, listening to them and watching.

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Honourable Villain » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:16 am

"I think the new wolves are expecting you," Ryu said lightly and he then saw Kire. Mobius tucked his head under his wing and plucked out a broken feather. He shook his head shortly after and then stretched out his wings a little. "If you want to fly then go, It's not like I can stop you or hold you back." Ryu sighed. "Yeah yeah," Mobius replied adn and he then took off into the air. He went back towards the lake again and did the same hunting technique. His talons pulling out a smaller silver fish but he frowned when he dropped it. Ryu shivered for a moment and his gaze looked over his shoulder. He felt like someone else was there but he couldnt tell where.
Image Image Image
--
--
Honourable Villain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:25 am

Viera could tell Ryu felt her presence. She smiled and took another step towards him.

Call me Third or Ami
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Honourable Villain » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:39 am

"Umm hello?" Ryu asked when the presence got closer. It felt cold but he then had an idea. He remembered that a powerful wolf with the sight could use the summoning howl to bring about the dead and use then to do their bidding. He wouldnt never do such a thing.. The dead should be left alone and should be a peace. "Show yourself," He said lightly and then waited. He hoped he wasnt talking to himself again.
Image Image Image
--
--
Honourable Villain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups