❤The Last Dragons (Always Accepting)❤

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ❤The Last Dragons (New)❤

Postby Captain Plucky » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:25 am

Jaspar/ Earth Clan/ Medic/ Tags; Dust Strike.

As Jaspar continued to brood around in his bad mood, he decided that it was best for him to see Dust Strike. If he knew more thoroughly about what was going to happen, he could plan accordingly. Jaspar flew around until finally finding his leader, softly landing behind him. "Hello, my Leader." he greeted, "May I have a few moments of your time?"
Glacia/ Ice Clan/ Leader/ Tags; Ebony Claw.

Glacia smirked in a pleased manner as Ebony Claw voiced his opinion on the weather. "Well, it's nice to know that some Shadow Dragons are more sophisticated than others. If only you were born as a Ice dragon, perhaps you would be treated with the proper respect." she mused, not lingering on that subject. Her tone was honest, as it seemed that Ebony Claw was more proper then she first thought. And, dare she say, Glacia was starting to grow in favor of him. "Oh, some solace from this terrible weather would be fantastic. For once, I will follow you." she agreed, a soft, regal growl coming from her mouth as more raindrops pelted her face.
Blaze/ Fire Clan/ Deputy/ Tags; None.

Blaze, began to fly in the air, scanning the forest and camp for any suspicious activity. As he flew, he let his worries rush away after the wind, and not stay in his conscience. He would soon begin to train and hunt, but he could use some practice with his flying. The Deputy began to use a few maneuvers, just to make sure he wasn't too rusty.
Vex/ Shadow Clan/ Warrior/ Tags; Sparrow Hawk.

"Yes, but you've been in this rain longer than me." Vex objected softly, his voice caring and sincere. The mentor immediately noticed how tired the dragonet seemed to be, despite her posture staying tall and true. Many times, Sparrow Hawk would play off her fatigue like it was nothing, and that she was fine. Sadly, she had a hard time knowing when to quit, and couldn't seem to understand yet how much work was too much. "Miss Sparrow," he began, without any warning changing the subject. He shut his eyes slightly, thinking over his words. "As a warrior, one must be able to stay strong, healthy, and well. To do this, we train thoroughly, eat correctly, and work hard. However." Vex flew up in the air, going up to a large tree branch covered in plump leaves. He brandished his fangs for a brief moment, then began to bite the limb. It came off effortlessly, and he flew back down. The branch acted like a umbrella, and seemed to work well. It certainly wasn't the best, but it would do. Vex flew down next to Sparrow Hawk and stood close beside her, holding the tree limb above her so she wouldn't be covered in rain anymore. "A good warrior, or a dragon in general, must know their limits. It is a good thing to work hard, and to stay fit. But, you cannot practice and better yourself all of the time. One must be able to understand when enough is enough, and when to take breaks and rest. I feel like you struggle with that concept, since you always want to go above and beyond expectations." Vex stared at his apprentice, his deep purple eyes glinting sheepishly in the flashing lightning. "Sparrow Hawk, you have always been such a wonderful apprentice. You're always excited to learn and work, and that can be hard to teach someone. Yet, I know how much you can stress yourself out. For I, in a dreadful time in my life, have made the same mistakes as you." The warrior kept on looking at Sparrow Hawk, his expression gentle. "I always worried that I would fail, and that I wasn't going to impress my mentor. I stressed myself out every single day, becoming paranoid about resting, as I didn't want to begin to slack off. I stopped taking breaks, and worked more. My mentor tried to convince me that he was more than happy with my work, but I didn't believe him. I thought he was only saying that, and that he didn't mean it. That, secretly, subtly, he wanted me to work more and more. I began to work even more. When I cried from working so much, I took it as weakness. I never wanted to stop training, and my talons began to bleed because I scratched trees and prey so harshly and consistently. I marked every wish to stop as weakness. Whenever I tried to sleep, I worried that I wouldn't be able to get out of bed. I only slept for three hours each night, and I was always tired. Yet, I didn't stop. My mind was in shambles, and my body was on the verge of collapsing from exhaustion and abuse. The more Vex spoke, the quicker and heavier his words became. It was obvious in his changing expression that he had been through a similar situation, and maybe even one worse than Sparrow Hawk. His moment of silence was brief, and he couldn't seem to stop talking now. "My head was always fuzzy, and my vision kept on blurring. My whole body was shivering from malnutrition and from training so much. My wings and forehead ached all of the time, but I did nothing about it but push myself more. Since I was such a reserved, shy dragonet, no one really noticed how much I was going through. Not to mention, I objected help profusely whenever it was offered to me. I thought that, if I told someone about my problems, that it meant I couldn't take care of myself anymore. I avoided dragons like the plague, swimming in my cave all day and rapping my claws against the gemstones to make them sharper. One day, when I was training, my heart flared up with pain. It was so intense, like a legitimate fire was raging in my chest. I barely make it out of my cave before passing out, and even doing that was almost impossible." The man shut his eyes tight, his nostrils flaring. "When I woke up, I was in the medical den, and couldn't seem to make heads or tails of anything. My vision was so bad, I couldn't even tell where the sky was or what was happening. My body had taken enough, and every time I was close to getting better, I would screw it up again by working myself too hard. It got so bad, that a fellow apprentice was assigned to stay with me at all times to make sure I didn't do anything brash." When Vex spoke of this apprentice, his expression lighted and softened, his tightened, nervous face melting into one that was calm and soothed. He smiled warmly, chuckling to himself. "Her name was Mystic, and...she made all of my worries go away. She was a mysterious, soft-spoken female. And yet, there was strength and authority in her voice like Shadow herself. Whenever I would worry or rant about my concerns and woes, she simply listened. She always thought logically and coolly, and nothing seemed to get to her. The more I got to know her, the more I...calmed down, and began to realize how bad of a state I was in. I slowly began to not pressure myself as much, and spent more time with her. She made me happy, more happy than anyone else had. It was only a matter of a year before I was all better, and I will never forget Mystic. For the time that I knew her, I loved her so very much." Vex's eyes seemed to glaze over lightly with tears, the rain falling on his cheeks adding to his heartful story. "I suppose, what I'm trying to say, Miss Hawk, is that I don't want you to become what I did. I want to stop this from getting out of control, and I truly want to help you. Today, we're taking training off. No exceptions." With a weak shake of his head, the mentor handed Sparrow Hawk the umbrella. "Come, let's rest in my den. I think you could really use it."
Dactyl The Resilient/ Shadow Clan/ Elder/ Tags; Spirit.

Dactyl jerked awake as Spirit bellowed his name, his wings folding open and his claws unsheathing in defense. When he was woken up suddenly, it was a habit of his to go into a defensive mode. But, once he saw it was just a dragonet, he calmed down. "Ah, Spirit." he said shakily, a little startled. "Please, do be a little quieter. And, may you please repeat your question? I'm afraid I didn't hear it, as I was sleeping..." Dactyl sat up and tucked his tail close to him, keeping his wings close to his back. "And please, do come inside. It's quite cold and wet outside."
Arctic/ Ice Clan/ Warrior/ Tags; Frost Wind, Whisper, Farthing..

Arctic's eyes locked on to a den that looked like the medical den in ice clan, and rushed inside. He stood still at the entrance, looking around rapidly for Whisper as Frost Wind and Farthing were attending to their own business. He was soaking wet with rain, and his expression was incredibly concerned and woeful. "Is Whisper here? Please tell me she's here." he begged softly.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤The Last Dragons (Join Now)❤

Postby Night Troubles » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:41 am

Dragon's Name: Kao/Clan: shadow clan/Rank: medic apprentice/Tags: conch

Kao perked her ears as she peeked out from behind her swirled wing fabric to see a ice dragon. "Y-es? Do you n-need something?" She asked shakily, flinching as a crack of lighting shot through the stormy sky.
~~~~~~~~~
dragon's Name: Jay/Clan: ice clan/Rank: apprentice/Tags: nope

Jay flew onto the top of the shadow clan warriors den and skidded to stay on top of the slippery rock. "Wonderful morning." She grinned, the rain plastering her body, making her dark, translucent wing fabric look clear. " wonder where Myloe is. " she thought for a moment, looking around the camp. "He's probably flying above the ice clan camp or somethin." She guessed, flinching at the sound of thunder.
(A little hint to her sibling Myloe)

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:43 am

Ebony Claw | Shadow | Fighter | Tags: Glacia
Ebony sniffed pridefully at Glacia's comment, clearly pleased that she could see how sophisticated he was. Me? An Ice Clan dragon? Ha! Now that's an interesting prospect. The idea stuck in his mind, however, and he pondered it as he led the queen through the territory. Hm... I don't like the sound of being a scaly popsicle, but I sure don't get enough respect around here... He paused a bit as he scanned the clearing ahead of them, then turned to the right and delved deeper under the fir branches. And if Her Royal Pretentiousness thinks I'm good enough, well, that certainly says something, doesn't it? He finally found the place he was looking for, a small outcropping of rocks that provided enough shelter to keep the ground beneath from getting too wet. "Here we are. It's a bit small, but I think we should both fit." He shook the water from his feathers and sat on a nest that had clearly been used very often; this was his place to go when he got fed up with his Clan.

Ruby Flame | Fire | Hunter | Tags: Wildfire, Sacred
Ruby Flame sighed and looked around the camp. It's unusually quiet for a raid. Is everyone off making preparations? She folded her wings against her back and curled her tail neatly against her claws. Perhaps I should go see what's up. She noticed Wildfire talking to Sacred and walked over to them, nodding her head to each of them in turn. "Aren't we leaving soon? Where has everyone gone?" Her tone and expression were neutral even as she asked.

Frost Wind | Ice | Medic | Tags: Arctic
Frost Wind stopped Arctic at the entrance of the den, her expression a mix of relief and concern. "Ah, so you are back as well! Do not fret, Whisper is well. She just needs some rest, and then you may see her." She looked the male over, checking for any injuries. "Are you hurt at all? What happened to you two during the avalanche?" The pair's disappearance had been nagging her constantly, and now that they had returned she was determined to get some answers. This all seems very odd...

Dust Strike | Earth | Leader | Tags: Jaspar
Dust Strike smiled and nodded to Jaspar in greeting. "Hello, Jaspar. You may speak as long as you like. What's on your mind?" He waved his wing in a gesture that invited the medic to sit with him. "The time to attack draws nearer and nearer. Do you have all that you need?" His deep brown eyes studied Jaspar, the worry gone but the solemnity remaining.

Queranix | Shadow | Deputy | Tags: Kasey
Queranix put a claw on Kasey's shoulder and smiled warmly, his mane poofing up a bit from the static electricity emanating from the fighter's scales. "Don't worry about it. Better out than in." He flicked his tail back and forth amicably. "Besides, it's just a little rain. Nothing we Shadow Clan dragons can't handle!" He shook his mane out again, the short fur lying flat once more. "How're you holding up with all these Ice Clan dragons around?" He didn't like bringing up a potentially distressing topic, but he had to check in on his Clan to make sure everyone was alright.
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:38 pm

Whisper/Ice clan/ fighter/tags: Farthing, Frost wind, Artic
Whisper had been nodding off to sleep, her eyes closed and her breathing evening out as she began to slip into the calm of unconsciousness when the sudden sound of Artic's voice reached her ears. For a moment panic seized in her chest and her silvery eyes blinked open and her ears lifted, fearful of what Artic might reveal to the ice clan medic. She knew her story would been vastly different than the other warrior's, and she wasn't looking forward to trying to explain herself. Her first instinct was to get up and just run from the potential conflict, but she stopped herself. She had no where to go. She couldn't go running back to Knight, nor should she feeling so ill. She took a slightly raspy but deep breath and shut her eyes again, trying to calm her nerves so she could go back to sleep, silently hoping that she could find a way out of the situation when she woke again.

Kasey/Shadow Clan/ fighter/tags: Queranix
Kasey admitted felt better at the deputy's words, though he knew he should have been more mindful of his emotions, and not drawn the storm to the territory in the first place. His shuffled his wings, the hum of crackling electric energy reaching his ears as the ice clan dragons were mentioned. "If I'm honest, they were what had me so on edge. I let my emotions get the Better of me and well, here we are" He said, tipping his head up to let the rain wash over his face, his glowing blue eyes trained on the dark clouds. "I may love the feeling of rain, even more so the feeling of lightning on my wings, but I should have thought about how this might affect..clan relations, before I let it get so out of hand." He hummed lightly, reflecting on his poor decision making skills with a slight grimace.

Crystal/Ice Clan/Deputy/ Tags: n/A open

Crystal had woken up the second the first crackle of lighting followed by a boom of thunder had happened. He had never seen thunder storms of this magnitude, after all in the Ice dragons land the worst they got were blizzards. He didn't mind the rain, but the way the oddly blue lighting dancing across the sky was unsettling, and the thunder was loud and startling. He curled up tighter, wraping his tail over his nose, closing his eyes to try and fall sleep despite the storm.
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:32 pm

Kao perked her ears as she peeked out from behind her swirled wing fabric to see a ice dragon. "Y-es? Do you n-need something?" She asked shakily, flinching as a crack of lighting shot through the stormy sky.
~~~~~~~~~

Jay stretched her wings out before closing them again, yawning some. "Should have gotten more sleep instead of following Myloe." She muttered, wrapping her tail around her body and groomed her feathered fan at the end of it. " they get so messed up in the rain... That's the one thing that sucks about it. " she grumbled, tucking it under her wings.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Commander Cody » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:47 pm

Blackout/shadowclan/warrior
"Stupid shadowclan...confining me to camp for self defence..ugh.."his whip-like tail lashed out behind him as he glared around camp,his eyes narrowed both angrily and curiously.Did they really get on with iceclan this well? He still didnt trust them.
Wildfire/fireclan/leader
The leaders wise gaze past around camp,his scales bristling as another chill breeze hit them."lets hope were not to late.."he mumbled,looking at the ground then at the sky."the big freeze cant come yet..can it?"He sighed,sitting down and watching each of hs dragons with interest.He had a strong clan.There was no doubt of that.

Hi! You can call me Solar.
I'm a massive Star wars fan (especially Clone Wars!)
Feel free to message me about anything and everything! My inbox is always open
I am currently hoarding macaws and bats (Halloween 2020) and may also start hyenas too.
Image Please interact
Commander Cody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:39 am

~~~~~~~~~

Jay noticed a snowy white figure heading towards the camp and immediately knew who it was. "Hey! Myloe it took you long enough!" She called over to him, slipping off the top of the warriors den when the lighting shot through the sky. She squeaked slightly and landed next to it, standing up quickly and sitting down like nothing happened.
~~~~~~~~
dragon's Name: Myloe/Clan: ice clan/Rank: apprentice/Tags: nope

Myloe flew across the stormy skies, regretting to have taken a look at the ice clan camp when this storm was approaching. "I would have thought the rain would come later in the morning. This sucks." He mumbled, seeing the shadow clan camp ahead, his eyes landing on an icy blue figure perched on the top of the shadow clan warriors den. "Jay." He smiled slightly and sped up when he saw a flash of lightning .

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:47 am

Jaspar/ Earth Clan/ Medic/ Tags; Dust Strike.

Jaspar was instantly comforted by Dust Strike's inviting nature, which helped his broody, bad mood a little bit. He went over to the leader and sat next to him, setting his tail over his talons. "I thank you for your time." he said, "I do believe that I have everything ready. But, in order to get everything prepared accordingly, I need to know what injuries might be sustained by our people. I do hope that they won't be getting into any bad scraps."
Glacia/ Ice Clan/ Leader/ Tags; Ebony Claw.

As Glacia flew, she allowed herself to enjoy the company she had for a little bit. While she wouldn't let her emotions get ahead of her, the Ice Queen would allow the indulgence for a short time. She still did have some time before preforming her daily duties, but she couldn't stay long nonetheless. As the fur branches brushed her scales, she sneezed at a drop of water that went into her nose. Glacia finally landed, seeing the little yet working shelter. While it was nothing close to her wonderful cave back at home, she felt like it wasn't the best to complain as of now. She walked over to the rocks and laid down in the shelter, her tail held high. "It certainly is quite dry." Glacia commented, feeling her scales slowly dry. She swept the water off of her scales with her paw, that way the water wouldn't stain her body. "It's nice to know that someone here has a sense of hygiene. I don't know how the others enjoy this humid, muddy weather."
Blaze/ Fire Clan/ Deputy/ Tags; None.

Once he was done with his maneuvers, Blaze landed into the forest and began to hunt. He crouched down, the cold ground giving him a shiver up his spine. He would hate it when it started to snow. That white, powdery substance always got everywhere, and it was freezing cold and could actually suffocate someone if they got in a avalanche. Blaze prayed that this big freeze wouldn't be harsh.
Captain Plucky wrote:
Vex/ Shadow Clan/ Warrior/ Tags; Sparrow Hawk.

"Yes, but you've been in this rain longer than me." Vex objected softly, his voice caring and sincere. The mentor immediately noticed how tired the dragonet seemed to be, despite her posture staying tall and true. Many times, Sparrow Hawk would play off her fatigue like it was nothing, and that she was fine. Sadly, she had a hard time knowing when to quit, and couldn't seem to understand yet how much work was too much. "Miss Sparrow," he began, without any warning changing the subject. He shut his eyes slightly, thinking over his words. "As a warrior, one must be able to stay strong, healthy, and well. To do this, we train thoroughly, eat correctly, and work hard. However." Vex flew up in the air, going up to a large tree branch covered in plump leaves. He brandished his fangs for a brief moment, then began to bite the limb. It came off effortlessly, and he flew back down. The branch acted like a umbrella, and seemed to work well. It certainly wasn't the best, but it would do. Vex flew down next to Sparrow Hawk and stood close beside her, holding the tree limb above her so she wouldn't be covered in rain anymore. "A good warrior, or a dragon in general, must know their limits. It is a good thing to work hard, and to stay fit. But, you cannot practice and better yourself all of the time. One must be able to understand when enough is enough, and when to take breaks and rest. I feel like you struggle with that concept, since you always want to go above and beyond expectations." Vex stared at his apprentice, his deep purple eyes glinting sheepishly in the flashing lightning. "Sparrow Hawk, you have always been such a wonderful apprentice. You're always excited to learn and work, and that can be hard to teach someone. Yet, I know how much you can stress yourself out. For I, in a dreadful time in my life, have made the same mistakes as you." The warrior kept on looking at Sparrow Hawk, his expression gentle. "I always worried that I would fail, and that I wasn't going to impress my mentor. I stressed myself out every single day, becoming paranoid about resting, as I didn't want to begin to slack off. I stopped taking breaks, and worked more. My mentor tried to convince me that he was more than happy with my work, but I didn't believe him. I thought he was only saying that, and that he didn't mean it. That, secretly, subtly, he wanted me to work more and more. I began to work even more. When I cried from working so much, I took it as weakness. I never wanted to stop training, and my talons began to bleed because I scratched trees and prey so harshly and consistently. I marked every wish to stop as weakness. Whenever I tried to sleep, I worried that I wouldn't be able to get out of bed. I only slept for three hours each night, and I was always tired. Yet, I didn't stop. My mind was in shambles, and my body was on the verge of collapsing from exhaustion and abuse. The more Vex spoke, the quicker and heavier his words became. It was obvious in his changing expression that he had been through a similar situation, and maybe even one worse than Sparrow Hawk. His moment of silence was brief, and he couldn't seem to stop talking now. "My head was always fuzzy, and my vision kept on blurring. My whole body was shivering from malnutrition and from training so much. My wings and forehead ached all of the time, but I did nothing about it but push myself more. Since I was such a reserved, shy dragonet, no one really noticed how much I was going through. Not to mention, I objected help profusely whenever it was offered to me. I thought that, if I told someone about my problems, that it meant I couldn't take care of myself anymore. I avoided dragons like the plague, swimming in my cave all day and rapping my claws against the gemstones to make them sharper. One day, when I was training, my heart flared up with pain. It was so intense, like a legitimate fire was raging in my chest. I barely make it out of my cave before passing out, and even doing that was almost impossible." The man shut his eyes tight, his nostrils flaring. "When I woke up, I was in the medical den, and couldn't seem to make heads or tails of anything. My vision was so bad, I couldn't even tell where the sky was or what was happening. My body had taken enough, and every time I was close to getting better, I would screw it up again by working myself too hard. It got so bad, that a fellow apprentice was assigned to stay with me at all times to make sure I didn't do anything brash." When Vex spoke of this apprentice, his expression lighted and softened, his tightened, nervous face melting into one that was calm and soothed. He smiled warmly, chuckling to himself. "Her name was Mystic, and...she made all of my worries go away. She was a mysterious, soft-spoken female. And yet, there was strength and authority in her voice like Shadow herself. Whenever I would worry or rant about my concerns and woes, she simply listened. She always thought logically and coolly, and nothing seemed to get to her. The more I got to know her, the more I...calmed down, and began to realize how bad of a state I was in. I slowly began to not pressure myself as much, and spent more time with her. She made me happy, more happy than anyone else had. It was only a matter of a year before I was all better, and I will never forget Mystic. For the time that I knew her, I loved her so very much." Vex's eyes seemed to glaze over lightly with tears, the rain falling on his cheeks adding to his heartful story. "I suppose, what I'm trying to say, Miss Hawk, is that I don't want you to become what I did. I want to stop this from getting out of control, and I truly want to help you. Today, we're taking training off. No exceptions." With a weak shake of his head, the mentor handed Sparrow Hawk the umbrella. "Come, let's rest in my den. I think you could really use it."
Dactyl The Resilient/ Shadow Clan/ Elder/ Tags; Spirit.

Dactyl jerked awake as Spirit bellowed his name, his wings folding open and his claws unsheathing in defense. When he was woken up suddenly, it was a habit of his to go into a defensive mode. But, once he saw it was just a dragonet, he calmed down. "Ah, Spirit." he said shakily, a little startled. "Please, do be a little quieter. And, may you please repeat your question? I'm afraid I didn't hear it, as I was sleeping..." Dactyl sat up and tucked his tail close to him, keeping his wings close to his back. "And please, do come inside. It's quite cold and wet outside."

Arctic/ Ice Clan/ Warrior/ Tags; Frost Wind, Whisper, Farthing..

Arctic's clutched his chest with his paw once he heard that Whisper was safe. A heavy breath out escaped his mouth as his shoulders relaxed, and relief swept over him. "Oh, thank you so much for caring for her." he thanked sincerely, his voice a little quieter. He didn't want to disturb Whisper, so he tried to stay quiet, where Frost Wind could still hear him. Once the female questioned him about the avalanche, a solemn glaze took over his eyes. "No, I'm not hurt. I just wish Whisper wasn't." he lowered his head to the ground, ashamed that he hadn't found her quicker. Arctic listened to Frost Wind's question leisurely, knowing that a explanation had to be made eventually. "Well, I don't exactly know what happened to Whisper. We had a argument, and she stormed off just before the avalanche hit." the ice warrior coughed, wincing at the memory of lashing out at the female. "I couldn't return to my clan without her, and...I deserved to be out there in the waste anyways." his ears folded onto his head, guilt welling up in him. In his words, he was hinting at losing Blackout and letting him cause the avalanche.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:27 am

Ebony Claw | Shadow | Fighter | Tags: Glacia
Ebony smirked a bit at Glacia's comment, letting his white fangs show. "Yeah, the rest of those fog-breathers don't know the first thing about being clean. They're so caught up in whatever this mess is. Nobody can seem to get over the loss of the old leader." He rolled his eyes, which were glowing brightly enough to leave a slight trail when he moved his head. "Oh no, we have much bigger concerns. Or so they say, until I show up and then they'd rather get on my case for being grumpy." He huffed, his feathery mane slightly poofed in agitation, only to lay flat again after he took a deep breath. "You'd think after standing up to Her Royal Pretentiousness they'd show me a bit of respect." He snickered, clearly teasing her.

Ruby Flame | Fire | Hunter | Tags: Wildfire
Ruby Flame approached her leader and dipped her head in respectful greeting. "Hello, Wildfire. Are we leaving soon? It seems everyone has gone off to do their own thing." Her spined tail curled upwards in an s-curve, the obsidian blades on the end of her tail glittering in the sunlight. "Blaze told me I was to accompany you on the raid. What exactly will this require?"

Frost Wind | Ice | Medic | Tags: Arctic
Frost Wind listened quietly as Arctic responded to her questions, letting him have time to think things over so she wouldn't overwhelm him. She shook her head slightly at his last comment, her brow furrowing in concern. "Why would you say that? No one deserves to be out in that chaos. You could've been killed!" She sighed heavily and closed her eyes as she shook her head again. "There is no sense in blaming yourself for what happened. It's in the past now; we have to move forward. You can't do that if you're sick or hurt." She gave him a small, reassuring smile. "Everything's going to be okay. Whisper is fine, and the Clan will be able to move back once the big freeze is over and the sun melts the excess snow."

Dust Strike | Earth | Leader | Tags: Jaspar
Dust Strike smiled a bit at the medic, happy to have some more... pleasant company. It soon faded after Jaspar spoke, however. "I do not desire to get into any major battles with the other Clans. This should just be a quick raid, in, destroy, and out. We don't want any major injuries, however..." He sighed heavily and shook his head. "We cannot predict how Ice Clan and Shadow Clan will react. There could be potential for great harm. I aim to warn everyone to avoid unnecessary fights, but I can't guarantee anything."

Queranix | Shadow | Deputy | Tags: Kasey
Queranix nodded in understanding; this did not surprise him in the least. "Ah, I had suspected as much. It is rather strenuous to have to Clans living in the space designated for one." He smiled sympathetically, trying to help Kasey feel a bit more at ease. "We just have to get through the big freeze, and then this will all be over. And on the bright side, with Ice Clan around we might learn a few things about getting through the season." His tail flicked back and forth, the tuft at the end now sopping wet.
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Wed May 03, 2017 2:11 pm

~~~~~~~~~
dragon's Name: Jay/Clan: ice clan/Rank: apprentice/Tags: Myloe

Jay was about to answer Myloe, but let out a small help of surprise as he pinned her to the ground. "No I win!" She growled playfully pushing him off and pinning him to the ground. "You'll never win against your older sister!" She pawed at him playfully, "especially in the rain."
~~~~~~~~
dragon's Name: Myloe/Clan: ice clan/Rank: apprentice/Tags: Jay

Myloe giggled slightly as he watched Jay fall off the warriors den, "have a nice fall?" He grinned at his sister, barreling into her and pinning her to the ground. " I win. " he squeaked as he was pushed off of her and pinned down by Jay. " so what? I'll be bigger than you one day! " he smirked, pawing at her back. "Rain smain! It makes no difference to me!"

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles