❤The Last Dragons (Always Accepting)❤

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ❤The Last Dragons (Join Now)❤

Postby Commander Cody » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:43 am

Wildfire/fireclan/leader
Wildfire nodded "we will attend the attack aswell.there should be enough to defend camp" He began sprinting,spread his wings then erupted into flight

Hi! You can call me Solar.
I'm a massive Star wars fan (especially Clone Wars!)
Feel free to message me about anything and everything! My inbox is always open
I am currently hoarding macaws and bats (Halloween 2020) and may also start hyenas too.
Image Please interact
Commander Cody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:24 am

Ƨραяяσω Hαωκ ) ϟ ( Ƨнa∂σω Ɔlαи ) ϟ ( Δρρяɛитιcɛ ) ϟ ( Ƭαɢɢɛ∂: Dactyl

Sparrow frowned again, "So.. she destroyed other clan's territories as well? And blamed others? But what's the point in that? Surely that'd just bring about more harm than good." she asked, climbing atop a fallen tree, circling the spot before settling down on the rough wood as well as she was able to.

Ƙиιɢнт ) ( Ɔℓαиℓɛƨƨ ) ( ˩σиɛя ) ( Ƭαɢɢɛ∂: Whisper, Arctic

Knight watched with growing regret as Whisper left his side and went over to her friend-who-may-not-even-be-a-friend, mainly because he was still worried for her wellbeing and.. well.. alright, maybe his heart was defrosting a little and he was feeling more than he would have liked to, but the dragon knew better. She was a clan dragon, she belonged with a clan.
    So, once the two of them had turned and began walking away, he too turned away and, with a harsh but nigh on silent beat of his wings, he flew up above the trees and headed for.. well.. anywhere but here. He needed to get some more food before the frost got much closer.

Ƨнa∂σω ) ( Ƨнa∂σω Ɔlαи ) ( ˩ɛα∂ɛя ) ( Ƭαɢɢɛ∂: Conch, Glacia

Shadow snorted despite her best efforts to remain composed, "I wouldn't say that much louder, I'd hate for the others to think you have a soft side." she shook her head with a sigh, "I had best attend to my dragons now, as I'm sure you wish to do the same." after all, she needed to make sure everyone was still accounted for, check the prey cave, assign hunting duty and-
    Well, she had a lot to do.

Ғαятнιиɢ ) ( Ƨнa∂σω Ɔlαи ) ( Ѧɛ∂ιc'ƨ Δρρяɛитιcɛ) ( Ƭαɢɢɛ∂: open?

Farthing remained in place as the ice dragons moved around him, watching them with cautious, dull eyes as they each took their leave. He tried his best to thank them for being so kind and giving him a little breathing room, but they'd gone before he'd found the courage. So he got back to work cleaning and sorting his medical cave, rearranging things and being sure to thoroughly cleanse and clear the area where the rat-like creatures had been sleeping with his pearly fire.
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Commander Cody » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:48 am

~Nightmare~ wrote:Wildfire/fireclan/leader
Wildfire nodded "we will attend the attack aswell.there should be enough to defend camp" He began sprinting,spread his wings then erupted into flight

Blackout/shadowclan/fighter
Blackout came out of the warriors den,glaring at shadow and the iceclan dragons before heading for the exit of camp

Hi! You can call me Solar.
I'm a massive Star wars fan (especially Clone Wars!)
Feel free to message me about anything and everything! My inbox is always open
I am currently hoarding macaws and bats (Halloween 2020) and may also start hyenas too.
Image Please interact
Commander Cody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:16 am

Whisper/Ice clan/ fighter/tags: Knight, Arctic
Whisper glanced over at Artic as he sighed, but shook her head. "I'm sure I'll manage" She said lightly. She would do at least this much on her own, even if it ended up hurting her more in the long run. Her delicate ears flicked back as the sound of Knight taking off reached them and she clenched her silvery eyes shut. She wouldn't look, she couldn't.
She looked. Twisting around to watch as Knight ascended into the sky. She blinked away the growing moisture in her eyes, though she couldn't shake the feel that she was loosing somthing. A beautiful opportunity maybe, a friend for sure. She turned away.
"Let's go" she mumbled to artic as she lifted her wings once more, trying to ignore the pain spiking through her shoulders and wing arches. She turned her eyes to the sky ahead of her, praying to the stars that she would be able to make it into the air, let alone all the way to the shadow clan camp.

Kasey/Shadow Clan/ fighter/tags: Vex

Kasey nodded, "I'm sure that with time things will settle, though I can't say I've ever been comfortable with the ice dragons hence the..Sparks.." He said, his voice fading out as he caught sight of movement in a clearing below. "There!" He called, beating his wings one last time as thunder rumbled above before dipping down into a swift dive toward some deer grazing in a clearing.

Crystal/Ice Clan/Deputy/ Tags: OPEN

Crystal took his leave of the medic den, stepping out into the rain with a light sigh. He paused there, looking up into the gray sky as the rain ran down his gem encrusted sides and dampened the fur along his spine. He was unsure what to do, and as he looked around the shadow clan camp, a hairline fracture of doubt cracked it's way across his resolve. What was the future of his clan now? They had a home amoung shadow clan for now, but the big freeze was just upon them, and there was no telling when they would be able to retake Thier territory. He shuffled his wings a bit before returning to the large flat rock he had been sitting on before. "Things will work themselves surely" He mumbled to himself as he settled down again.
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤The Last Dragons (New)❤

Postby Captain Plucky » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:56 am

Captain Plucky wrote:
Jaspar/ Earth Clan/ Medic/ Tags; Maura.

"Okay then, this shouldn't take too long." Jasper assured, feeling more chipper. "I thank you for assisting me, it is very considerate of you, Maura." he said gratefully, making sure that all of his supplies were still in his messenger bag. He didn't want anything falling out, he needed everything.

Glacia/ Ice Clan/ Leader/ Tags; None.

Glacia nodded to Shadow's words casually, her scales tinkling softly against each other as she moved her head. "Indeed, I must make sure that all of them are behaving. I don't want anyone giving your dragons a bad first impression, after all." she agreed, slowly opening her wings. The sunlight shined brightly and intensely on the queen spotless, bright scales; almost acting like a blinding protection for those who were not worthy of seeing her beauty. "I will see you later, Shadow. If you need anything, do come find me." with that, the Ice Queen took to the skies, tentatively flying away as she tried not to touch an of the dirty wood or icky mud.
Blaze/ Fire Clan/ Deputy/ Tags; Wildfire.

Blaze flew in silence after everything was confirmed with his leader, looking down at the land before him. He would have many things to do once he landed, but he didn't mind. As long as it meant that Shadow and Ice Clan got what they deserved, he would do any bit of work that was required. However, once the silence settled in, the deputy and leader seemed to be approaching their land. It was a good thing that Fire Dragons were one of the best clans when it came to flying.
Vex/ Shadow Clan/ Warrior/ Tags; Kasey.

"It does bring quite a tension along the atmosphere on Shadow Clan to have different dragons here, especially Ice Clan due to past events." Vex mused, stopping as Kasey pointed out the deer and dived towards them. Vex followed him from a different angle, flying higher and falling down quickly to gain more speed and power.
Dactyl The Resilient/ Shadow Clan/ Elder/ Tags; Sparrow Hawk.

"Obsidian had one of the most quirkiest, competitive personalities in the four clans." Dactyl explained, "She always wanted to beat someone at their own game, to show how idiotic they were and how sharp she was for doing better at it." the Elder chuckled softly, recalling all of the stories he heard about the Leader when he was little. She was quite the legend. "I suppose that, this was just one of those times. And, it did work."
Arctic/ Ice Clan/ Warrior/ Tags; Whisper.

Arctic warily watched as Knight left his presence, still upset with himself. He had been feeling so bad lately, he had been so worried and fearful about Whisper freezing in the snow or suffocating from the avalanche. It was a immense relief to find that she wasn't dead, and safe at that. While he wouldn't admit it at the time, he was grateful to the loner for caring and catering to Whisper's needs. Getting back to the point, though, Arctic was very frustrated. He had finally done something right, but it seemed like he was doing something wrong; from Knight's and Whisper's reactions to him. So, what was it?! What did he mess up this time?! He couldn't understand! Clenching his teeth, the warrior stepped softly and closer towards Whisper, a worried and caring expression on his face. He could tell that she still wasn't fully healed. "We really can walk, if you want. I don't want to push you too far, and I don't want you to get hurt." he confessed honestly, slitting his eyes in concern. Was whisper still mad at him? Why did his words make him flinch?
Again, what was he doing wrong?!

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:06 am

Ebony Claw | Shadow | Fighter | Tags: Cryosphere
Ebony smirked and came into full view, the doe in his claws. "How's that for a kill?" He set it down and looked at the herd, where several of the deer were looking around in unease. "I think we've got about one more before they dash. We could probably get two if we go at the same time. But you better not hold me back." He drummed his claws on the ground, waiting for Cryosphere's response.

Ruby Flame | Fire | Hunter | Tags: Julius, Sacred
Ruby Flame shrugged. "Chaotic for Shadow and Ice Clan, maybe. We've been doing just fine so far, and I don't see any reason why we would be bothered after a small raid." She looked at Julius, her amber eyes challenging him. "Why, Julius, you're not scared of the other Clans, are you?" The corner of her mouth lifted to form a small, knowing smirk. "I wouldn't let Wildfire or Blaze hear you now, or else you might not get to sink your claws into someone like you so desperately want to."

Frost Wind | Ice | Medic | Tags: Glacies
Frost Wind let out another soft sigh. "I'm unsure. Hopefully some of the snow will melt away after the freeze and we can begin rebuilding the camp." She flicked her tail back and forth. "I just hope the season passes quickly."

Dust Strike | Earth | Leader | Tags: Jaspar
Dust Strike stopped outside the medic's den, his mind still buzzing. "Jaspar? Are you in there?" He waited impatiently, not wanting to intrude but also wishing to get this off his chest as soon as possible. He had come to see Jaspar as a reliable friend, and was hoping for the medic's wisdom. I would rather not have to plan this at all. We have no reason to attack the others; they haven't provoked us any.

Queranix | Shadow | Deputy | Tags: Artrius
Queranix nodded. "I try to make a point of remembering names. I feel it's important for me, as a deputy, to do so." He tapped a claw on his chin as he thought. "I haven't quite figured out patrols just yet; we don't need as many as before since all of you Ice Clan dragons are within our territory. I was actually about to check the Fire Clan border if you'd like to come along."
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallen Over Sheep » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:47 am

Cryosphere/Ice clan/Fighter/Tags: Ebony claw

" U-um, ok.. We could just jump on top of them.. or use our attacks.." Cryosphere's black eye's glared at the doe.
Fallen Over Sheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummxs » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:02 am

Julius
FireClan|Fighter|Tags: Ruby Flame,Sacred|Location: FireClan Camp
Julius snorted. "Me? Afraid? Ha, you must have bees in your brain. I want to be in that battle as much as you do, if not more." He narrowed his eyes at Ruby Flame.

Homber
EarthClan|Fighter|Tags: Open|Location: Near EarthClan Camp
Homber trudged through the territory. He would've preferred to fly, but unfortunately he wasn't born with the gift of wings. He knew a trick to fly, but it would always tire him out, so he decided not to. "Another day, perhaps."

Artrius
IceClan|Fighter|Tags: Queranix|Location: Above ShadowClan Camp
"Sure," Artrius replied. The spines on his neck and back quivered with excitement. "I might as well."

█████████
░░░░░░░░░
to xbe
░░░░░░░░░
█████████

x
● ● ● ●
WITH YOU
█░█

█░█

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
█░█

█░█
┎━━━━┒
hey there! i'm
hummxs! i
don't actually
rly like darling
in the franxx

but the ani-
mation is rly
pretty so
yeah ♡
━━━━━━

carrd

┖━━━━┚

hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:31 pm

Ebony Claw | Shadow | Fighter | Tags: Cryosphere
Ebony rolled his eyes. Is that really all it takes to scare these fluff-brains? Even I thought they had more in them than that. He set the doe on the ground and shrugged. "Whatever. Just make sure you grab one, okay?" With that, he faded into the shadows once more, his eyes set on another straggler. I'm spending time with an Ice Clan dragon. What has gotten into me? His neck ruff fluffed up a little in agitation. And yet... I don't absolutely hate them all? They don't seem to despise me, either...

Ruby Flame | Fire | Hunter | Tags: Julius, Sacred
Ruby Flame smirked a little more and swished her tail nonchalantly. "Whatever you say. I just hope we can trust you to charge into battle instead of running away." She knew she was provoking him, but she wasn't necessarily trying to be mean. Her curious nature made it hard for her to resist twisting situations to see what would happen. This caused her actions and expressions to betray what she was actually feeling; she knew Julius was a good fighter and respected him for it.

Frost Wind | Ice | Medic | Tags: Glacies
Frost Wind let out another soft sigh. "I'm unsure. Hopefully some of the snow will melt away after the freeze and we can begin rebuilding the camp." She flicked her tail back and forth. "I just hope the season passes quickly."

Dust Strike | Earth | Leader | Tags: Jaspar
Dust Strike stopped outside the medic's den, his mind still buzzing. "Jaspar? Are you in there?" He waited impatiently, not wanting to intrude but also wishing to get this off his chest as soon as possible. He had come to see Jaspar as a reliable friend, and was hoping for the medic's wisdom. I would rather not have to plan this at all. We have no reason to attack the others; they haven't provoked us any.

Queranix | Shadow | Deputy | Tags: Artrius
Queranix smiled. "Great! It's not too far from here. Follow me." He turned a bit to the left and headed towards the edge of Shadow Clan territory, where the trees began to thin out and the ground grew hard and cracked. "We don't normally have issues with Fire Clan, but it's important to keep up the patrols regardless. Can't have them thinking we're soft!" He looked at Artrius, his eyes bright. I'd say things are going rather well! It's nice that we can get along, despite being from different Clans.
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:17 pm

Whisper/Ice clan/ fighter/tags: Artic
Whisper's ears flicked as Artic began to speak. Nothing felt right about this, she should've told knight how much she wanted to stay. She should never have stormed out of the camp to begin with. She glancing over at Artic, her silvery eyes displaying a mix of strong confliction and apologecticness. Then lifted her wings as high as she could, her white feathers spanning to test the wind before she took a step and jumped, her wings beating down harshly. Reckless as it was, she needed to at least try. She knew she was being stupid, and she knew she would regret it, but to hell with it all. Her take off was messy and painful to say the least, but even to her own surprise she made it into the air.

Kasey/Shadow Clan/ fighter/tags: Vex

Kasey didn't catch what vex said in response with the wind whipping past him, though figured they could continue their conversion once they caught some prey. He continued his dive till the very last second, his blue markings and his throat beginning to glow, He snapped his wings open right before it was too late, a crack of thunder breaking across the sky and catching on his body as he landed on a deer, his wings sweeping up to steady himself. The rest of the deer froze in shock as the lightning crackled over his body, but he had made his catch, he jaws closed tightly over the deer's neck.

Crystal/Ice Clan/Deputy/ Tags: OPEN

Crystal took his leave of the medic den, stepping out into the rain with a light sigh. He paused there, looking up into the gray sky as the rain ran down his gem encrusted sides and dampened the fur along his spine. He was unsure what to do, and as he looked around the shadow clan camp, a hairline fracture of doubt cracked it's way across his resolve. What was the future of his clan now? They had a home amoung shadow clan for now, but the big freeze was just upon them, and there was no telling when they would be able to retake Thier territory. He shuffled his wings a bit before returning to the large flat rock he had been sitting on before. "Things will work themselves surely" He mumbled to himself as he settled down again.
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me