Simple Fantasy Wolf RP (CLOSED) (DEAD)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Simple Fantasy Wolf RP (OPEN)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:03 am

XD happy to be here]

Sony- m- very old but doesn't look it- golden light he can surround himself with- medium length golden fur with brown ears, muzzle and tail tip, darker deeply ambery eyes, average height and weight, darker ambery sun mark on chest and little darker ambery horns- Tags

The usually chill, laid back, relaxed, but stubborn, hard headed, strong willed one yawned. He sighed and shook his head a couple times. He gave his tail a couple quick flicks. He perked his ears as he then got up for the day. He lowered his head to sniff at the ground, then pawed at his little horns afterwards. He lifted his head once he caught a scent. He began to trot along, and tilted his head as he saw a wolf up a tree. There was a pile of feathers, as well as another wolf. Shaking his head, he continued to walk. He sighed again as darker ambery eyes looked about. The scent he'd smelt wasn't either of those wolves. He continued to follow it along, as it went in this direction.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudZero© » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:37 pm

Crow shifted her weight on the branch and it groaned underneath her. Her ears flicked as the gradient wolf spoke to her. She didn't feel the need to be aggressive, she rarely felt it was necessary because she could always just fly away. Suddenly her attention was pulled away to another wolf approaching, The forest is full of surprises today, she thought to herself. This one looked like a male, and she pulled her wings out a bit, ready to slip away if needed. Her eyes darted to the first newcomer- she didn't seem to be with him, but that was also just a guess. But just as quickly as he came, he left, seeming to be on his way to something. She tucked her wings away, causing another feather to float down and add to her pile. She smiled to the female wolf, her purple transparent saliva gave her teeth a slight lavender glow. "Hi," She finally said, after a long silence. "Do you know that male wolf that just passed by?" She asked, a bit paranoid that the two were maybe planning on making crow stew.
CloudZero©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:18 pm

Her ear flicked as footsteps behind her caught her attention and pulled it from the being -- wolf, but the feathers below proved they were anything but just a wolf -- above her. The male in the distance was not known to her, and she hadn't caught any scent of him before now, implying to her that he likely wasn't often around here. He seemed to move on quickly enough however and silver eyes returned to the one above her. There was silence that stretched for a moment between them before the other spoke, but when she did Riluo's tail swished once. "I don't, no." A slight shake of her head, "I've never seen him before this moment."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudZero© » Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:56 pm

Crow watched the she-wolf intently, and felt she was being genuine and accepted her answer that she didn't know the passerby wolf. She decided to come down to the ground, she felt there was no need to be overly cautious since this wolf seemed friendly. However she did keep in mind this was no ordinary wolf and could only guess what her bright colored coat and horns could mean about her. Crow spread her wings out, and stretched them for a moment after being in that tree all morning. She landed softly on the forest floor. Her bones are avian-like, with air pockets all throughout them. It makes her very light but still sturdy. "I'm Crow," she said, now at eye level with the stranger. Crow was quite a bit smaller than her. She peered into her eyes, keeping steady eye contact waiting to know her name
CloudZero©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby briny » Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:56 pm

-sorry for the late start! I’m excited to see where this goes!-

Hemlock’s tail swept along the ground as he made his way quietly through the forest. The underbrush wasn’t tall enough to conceal him so the fur along his back shined in the light. Keeping himself hidden wasnt a concern of his thought. He had started his journey early that morning, and planned to travel till night fall. Looking up toward the sun, he decided he was getting a bit thirsty, hungry even. Hemlock quickly lowered his nose and sought out the nearest stream. It wasn’t long before he was dipping his tan toes into a shallow brook by the tree line. Satisfied with his finding, he gingerly lapped at the water and listened to his surroundings. The forest was tranquil, though he could hear two voices in the distance, although the voices seemed calm as well. He decided not to think much of it and took in his surroundings again to scope out something to eat.
briny or Shadows | it/that/none | 24yo | neurodivergent
briny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudZero© » Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:58 pm

No worries c; we will all find our way to each other~ ]
CloudZero©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudZero© » Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:47 pm

[I have added a pic of Crow btw, here it is for easy reference]
(With purple eyes ofc)
CloudZero©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:20 pm

Riluo's gaze followed the female curiously as she spread her wings and drifted to the forest floor. Her feathers were lovely, though she'd been able to tell that just from the ones that had fallen before. Very much reminiscent of the birds that Riluo now knew shared her name. After briefly shaking out her fur Riluo dipped her head in an approximation of a bow, "and I am called Riluo, it is a pleasure to meet you." No sooner had she finished speaking than she straightened back up to her full height.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:34 pm

[Hi briny. I'm going to tag Hemlock, since the other two are tagged.]

Sony- m- very old but doesn't look it- golden light he can surround himself with- medium length golden fur with brown ears, muzzle and tail tip, darker deeply ambery eyes, average height and weight, darker ambery sun mark on chest and little darker ambery horns- Tags: open-> Hemlock

The brownish marked golden male stopped a moment. He looked down at his chest fur. There sat the sun shaped mark. He craned his neck to lick his fur. He looked back a moment. He saw those two she wolves. Shaking his head, he continued on. The scent went towards some water. He could tell it was water. He headed over to there. He paused as he caught wolf scent...He walked out at a slow pace. He let his eyes scope out the wolf. This one seemed to be male. He flicked his tail once. He then perked his ears and stepped forward. He looked at the male wolf. The stranger seemed to new looking. He'd assume he was looking for food. He spoke up, saying "Good day."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudZero© » Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:25 pm

Crow admired how polite this new wolf was, and returned the bow back to her. "Likewise." She said softly, tucking in her wings. She thought to herself for a moment, wondering if she should ask Rilou if should would like to go hunting with her today. She also was just very curious about this new wolf that crossed her path. "Crow would like to know, if you would like to go hunting with her?" She asked, and realized after she spoke that most others thought it was weird she often talks in third person. She couldn't help it.
CloudZero©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me