Most epic roleplay of all time

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Most epic roleplay of all time

Postby darkspawn » Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:59 pm

Gillysuit threw up as soon as she saw shkleasts haircuit but she did it wuietky so it was kinda polite. “U made that rope with a fish hook on the end?” She made this face 😕😬.

She was super disappointed that sckleats didnt want her… “umm yea ig we can go get icecream. C’mon.” She walked him to a barber shop and a beautician cuz he wa skinda ugly

─────────────────────────
she/her. i like drawing & gaming. my art
darkspawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beefy » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:02 pm

shkleast is grateful for the makeover alright now that im looking my best can we go get some ice cream? Im ParCHED. Also I heard a rumor that you had superpowers. I have always wanted to see a super antelope. Can you show me?
All artwork made by darkspawn <3. Link on picture

Beefy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darkspawn » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:03 pm

She poggybacked him to the ice cream shop.. he was so beautiful in his white dress. Gillsuit was blushing in her hooves. Shkleast.. do u wanna be… my bf? And maybe get married rn?”

Edit: she was showing off her powrrs. She super storng

darkspawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beefy » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:07 pm

Is on the back and also in a white dress are you proposing? already? Wow wait till my mom hears about this one. Of Course ill marry you silly. As long as you sign a prenuptial agreement and this separate contract that details exactly how we would split our children when, I mean if, we get a divorce. anyways I actually already planned out the perfect venue and all the flowers were already set because I can tell the future. shoulder shrug

Beefy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darkspawn » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:09 pm

“That sounds… purfect” she snarled. Then they got married and signed a prenuptial aggreement. And have 1 kid, so if they get married they would have to split it in half like the bible. The end

darkspawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beefy » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:06 am

But then out of nowhere

Swoosh

In come Shklaus, the evil triplet that not even Schleast knew about (and he's smart)

Shklaus pulls out a fencing sword thingy and a fencing suit at the reception of the wedding

He points straight to Shkleast who isn't as good as him at fencing

NOOO I will never win this and I will die prolly

They start fencing for a short two hour period going back and forth but Shkleast is getting tired for some reason

Last minute guess who swoops in? Shkleats is back from his movie actor role (He's so cool) and he is here to save the day one last time.

He fences away the evil triplet who he has already met but he didn't know he was the brother the first time.

Shkleats: Oh btw congrats big brother on landing a wedding with a beauty

Shkleast: yeah thanks for saving my life and I guess my wife's life as well.

Fireworks try to go off but don't

Beefy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darkspawn » Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:51 am

Gillysuit was shocked when her wedding broke out into fighting. She got so scared she started hitting the nae nae and whip. Her mom took this as an insult and started doing the running man. This started a whirlpool of antelopian family drama. Her grandma started hoofing her mom (synomym of whooping(synonym of beating up)). Gillsuit couldnt help but cry. She cryed so hard her storm powers came out and shrekt the venue. The baby she had given birth to three seconds prior got picked up by a tornado and launched to madagascar initiating the madagascar 3 movie. She was devastated. Shkleast… i cant marry you. Am sory. Then she galloped away.

darkspawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beefy » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:11 pm

Little did she know

Shkleast had cystic fibrosis and she had given him a disease that couldn't possibly be cured. He only had a certain amount of time left and he was so weak but he had to try to get her back. He stepped up out of his hospital bed and into his slippers. He hooks up his traveling oxygen giver and hits the road looking for her. He will travel far and wide until he finds her. But Shkleats is fine

Beefy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darkspawn » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:30 pm

It was three months after the wedding. Since then, she had lived every night in a different tavern, during the day she slowly hitchhiked across the country. Guilt was consuming Gillysuit, leaving Shkleast at the alter felt like the worst decision of her life, but how could she marry him under those circumstances? The wedding had been a total mess and, honestly, she felt more fond about his brother, Shkleats. It would have been wrong to marry him under those pretenses.
Gillysuit let out a sigh, "I'm a wreck." she muttered bitterly. Seated at a dark table in the back of a tavern, she squirmed with discomfort because the waitress had placed a ham hock and pale ale in front of her. She had ordered salad, but her stomach was grumbling miserably and her pockets were empty of coin, so Gillysuit ate what she could hold down.
"I'll be nothing but a beggar for the rest of my life," She cried out, holding her hooves over her eyes, "And I'll never know my baby now that he's joined Alex and Marty at the New York Zoo!" Gillysuit sobbed uncontrollably and everyone around her became so uncomfortable that the waitress asked her to leave.
So she walked out the tavern door, holding a napsack over her shoulder.

darkspawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beefy » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:37 pm

Shkleast knows he must do something and quick. He has come up with a plan to find Gilly and he has set his... nvm he died, tragically. His brother decides to live on his legacy and find Gillysuit and his nephew and reunite the family once again. He finds Shkleast's plans to find Gilly and they were to hack into the mainframe of the software motherboard chip that controlled the human's gps machine motherboard machine. From there, he would be able to track her because gps's track everything that moves. He devotes his life to learning computer science and he learns everything there is to know. He realizes that he has become the nerd that his brother once was, only way better looking and cooler and he still has like other hobbies so if anyone called him a nerd he would prolly beat them up. Finally, it was time to set out and find his long lost ex sister in law to reunite her with his long lost nephew (in law?)

Beefy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me