Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • not accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Wild & Stray! • A Dog and Wolf Roleplay • new + acceptin

Postby OceanSilence » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:06 am

Bump

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wild & Stray! • A Dog and Wolf Roleplay • new + acceptin

Postby OceanSilence » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:21 am

Bummmmmmmmmmmmmmpppppppp..?

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • new + accepti

Postby OceanSilence » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:39 am

Bump

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:47 am

Username: Boomer
Name: Alessa Cecelia Gillespie
Sexuality: Asexual
Species: Canine
Breed: Dalmatian-mix
Personality: Generally very sweet, but very quiet, Alessa isn't quick to make friends. She normally doesn't speak to others unless she's spoken to. However, if she is your friend, she will be very loyal and loving towards you.
Appearance: Alessa and her beloved Scarlett
Dislikes: Blood, fire, needles, and doctors.
Powers: Telekinesis
Weaknesses: She is unable to break bones. She can lift objects that are smaller than herself and weigh less (about 30 pounds, she's underweight), forms a protective orb around herself and whoever she wishes to protect, and uses orbs of energy to hit whatever she wants to hit. However, she gets headaches when she's used too much power/used it for a long period of time. These headaches prevent her from using it for a while, and if she breaks her focus, she's unable to use her power (such as being bitten or kicked).
History: Alessa was born to a single mother in a small barn. The pup's mother, Dahlia, struggled with raising her pup on her own and began to resent her pup. Soon after she learned to walk and talk, Alessa began to display some telekinetic power, which only angered her mother. Dahlia knew that Alessa's father had passed down the gene to her, as she could control fire. Dahlia started to abuse Alessa as the pup started to use her power more and more, eventually resorting to beating her for any small mistake. Growing tired of taking care of Alessa, her mother decided the easiest way to get rid of her pup was to have her killed. She had staged a fire and the barn burned down with Alessa inside. Dahlia was able to disappear, not wanting to stick around. Of course Alessa ended up surviving and had been found by a few humans. She was brought to the vet's office where she received medical care for her burns. Mary ended up adopting the pup and would visit her every day. When Alessa was going to be discharged and sent to the pound, Alessa was taken in by Teddy. He died not long after adopting her. The four escaped being taken to the pound and turned feral. Although she had constant contact with humans, the treatments were very painful and she associated the humans with pain.
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Offspring: Unable to have any
Other: She constantly carries Scarlett around with her; rank is pup in the stray dog pack.

Name: Mary Ann Shepherd
Sexuality: Straight
Breed: White German Shepherd
Personality: Mary is very kind and motherly, willing to take on any pups that comes across her way. Being the older sister to a slightly bratty dog, she doesn't take petty crap from anyone. She can get mean, should she need to. Mostly she's fun and easy going, all while making sure no one gets into trouble.
Appearance: Old refs are olddd; Mary is on the left and Maria is on the right.
Likes: Puppies, kittens, peanut butter, peace and quiet, and simply relaxing
Dislikes: Any sharp object
Powers: Healing; it is very minor as far as powers go. Mary isn't able to mend broken bones or serious injuries, however she can heal small cuts, abrasions, and minor infections; healing enough to keep one alive until they can get medical attention from the humans.
Weaknesses: The more power she uses, the more energy is drained. Depending on how much power she uses at once, Mary may be unable to use her power for a day or two, or in extreme cases, will not be able to walk. She also tries to keep this power under wraps, as she's afraid she and her family will be hunted down.
History: Mary and her sister were born in the woods to two young dogs. Soon after their birth, their father left them and their mother. The girls enjoyed their life, until when they were about five months, their mother suddenly disappeared. The two were left to fend for themselves. It didn't take too long for the girls to travel to the city for food and that's when they were caught and taken to the pound. The sisters refused to be put into different homes, going so far as to throw tantrums whenever a family was only interested in one sister. They were eventually placed together and adopted. Mary would leave the house to visit the sick and injured animals at their local vet office, and soon became their "mascot". Mary would return home at the end of the day. She met Henry when he was brought in for a broken leg. They soon became mates and are expecting pups. When Teddy died, the four dogs escaped from being sent to the pound.
Crush: x
Mate: Henry
Offspring: Alessa (adopted), expecting
Other: Rank is Alpha Female/Healer (until filled) for the stray dog pack.

Name: Maria Belle Shepherd
Breed: White German Shepherd
Personality: Maria is a bit different than her sister; she's very spoiled, a bit sarcastic, and is easily angered. She tends to be a flirt, but she won't go around doing that with multiple males. Despite that, Maria can be very sweet and loving.
Appearance: Old refs are olddd; Mary is on the left and Maria is on the right.
Dislikes: Being told no, not getting her way, and losing.
Powers: x
Weaknesses: Maria is afraid of heights and planes, and usually has to be touching someone in order to not have night terrors.
History: Maria's history is very much the same as Mary's history. However, Maria competed in pageants. Maria won many awards and eventually retired when she was twenty two months; she would've continued, but retired to give birth and when their human Teddy had suddenly died. The dogs were meant to go to the pound, but they escaped before being taken. Maria is the least feral out of all of them, but she's very aggressive because she's expecting puppies.
Mate: Open
Offspring: Expecting
Other: Rank is Deputy in the stray dog pack.

Name: Henry Vincent Townsend
Breed: Unknown
Personality: Henry is very child like, as in he's innocent and naive. He does very well with pups and is a little weary with adult dogs. He seemingly has boundless energy and constantly wants to play.
Appearance: New ref!
Likes: Apple juice, apples, trains, playing, and goofing around.
Dislikes: Thunder storms, rain, swimming.
Powers: x
Weaknesses: He is easily manipulated and gullible. Henry often doesn't think things through, especially if his mate is in danger.
History: Henry was born to two homeless dogs. He doesn't remember them well, as he was taken away from them. He didn't like being in his foster home, so he would often run away. One afternoon, when he was still very young, he tried to swim across a large creek and almost drowned. Henry "died" for a few minutes until his owners found him and brought him back. After that, Henry hasn't been as sharp as he was, as his owners and many vets thought he suffered from some brain damage. Henry lived most of his adult life on the streets and was somehow able to survive from the kindness of strangers. Henry had been hit by a car and his leg was broken, and thus was taken to be treated. That's where he met his mate and he became very attached to her. Even after he healed up, he would come around every day to see Mary. He was adopted by Teddy and lived with the twins until Teddy died. They were meant to be taken to the pound, but they escaped and have reverted to being feral.
Mate: Mary
Offspring: Alessa (adopted), expecting
Other: Rank is Alpha Male in the stray dog pack.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:52 am

Accepted! Welcome!

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:53 am

OOC: Ah, thank you! Will we be starting now or waiting?
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:09 am

We can start now I’m sure others will join later))
Ima edit the front page that the stray dogs live in a abandoned warehouse)

“Carson we’ve been walking around this place for ages, I think it’s time we get back to the pack.” North said calmly. She was anxious to get back to Alfie, and tell her mate her good news. The Newfoundland kicked her cheek respecting that she wished to leave the city. “We will, I hate being here but I just wanted to find the reason why our wolves got sick a long time ago by the lakes water..” he trailed off.

Sully was busy digging through trash searching for any food worth bringing to the pack. All he found was a rotting banana, a expired bag that had weird food inside, and one pickle in a jar that was too far for his tongue to reach. “Better than nothing, I hate to disappoint..” It was getting harder and harder to find food in the city, trash containers either were dog proofed or humans would be angry finding a dog looking through it. Sully grabbed the banana and hurried back to the pack.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:14 am

Mary woke up as the sun began to rise. She slowly got onto her paws, then looked to her sleeping family. She noticed that Sullivan had already left to forage. The shepherd didn't want to be pampered just because she was expecting puppies. Mary quietly slipped outside and scanned the area before making her way down the sidewalk. Mary hoped to possibly get some fishing done, although she wasn't very good at it; she was far too heavy to go hunt successfully. Mary was lost in her thoughts as she kept walking, ignoring the soreness in her paws.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:32 am

North kept her surprised a secret for weeks, it was starting to become noticeable that her sides seemed bigger, no one questioned it, everyone must think she’s just fat on deer. She kept her face to the ground and kept feeling the eyes of people inside their fast metal things staring at her and Carson. Carson slowed his pace to a stop when a large abandoned building came into view. “There’s a stray dog pack in that building. I remembered smelling their scents when I came her alone awhile back.” North eyed the building and dipped her head to make it clear she heard the shifter. “Just be cautious.” He reassured her. North caught sight of white paws on the sidewalk and quickly looked away hoping it was not one of those strays who lived at the building.

Sully wasn’t going to bring just some rotten banana, he had to bring more. He carefully stance he more trash bins for more food. When he thought of giving up he found a squished turkey. He held his mouth shut even though he wanted to howl with joy. He was afraid of a human coming to shoo him away. He grabbed the turkey and fled as fast as possible.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:36 am

Mary periodically smelled the air to make sure no humans were sneaking up on her. She could outrun them if she wasn't so heavy. Two scents crossed her nose and the female turned around. She spotted Carson and North, but made no attempt to act aggressively; she couldn't afford to pick a fight right now. She watched them for a few moments before going on her way towards the butcher's shop. She had discovered that he'd toss out meat that was too old to sell, but with the strays popping up lately, he was quicker to get rid of the meat. Mary hoped to get the meat before it was gone.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me