Last of the wolves - New Wolf RP!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Last of the wolves - New Wolf RP!

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:22 pm

Username- *FrightenedMushroom*
Wolf Name- Veralu
Gender- Male
Position- Omega
Age- ~Nineteen {human equivalent}
Personality- Soft-spoken and generally a bit on edge in larger groups, Veralu isn't easy to engage in long conversations. At least, not with a whole lot of input from him anyway. He's a good listener though, and can give good advice on occasions when actually asked. He's generally quite good at seeing both sides of a problem. Kindhearted and intelligent despite his problems with socializing, he has a heart of gold and a slight hero complex, always jumping in to help people he doesn't know. His memory tends to ebb and flow, and he can't always remember names or places, something that should probably bother him more than it really does. A bit emotionally stunted, but regardless on good days he does have a rather commanding presence. He can seem almost like a ghost on his bad. It was a bad day that placed him at the rank of 'Omega'.
His powers are based more around protection, being capable of creating pale green magic circles that can act as barriers and platforms that can be walked on. They can also be used to trap an opponent, should someone be caught in one.

Wolf Name- Shroud
Gender- Female
Position- Hunter
Age- ~Twenty-four {human equivalent}
Personality- While fully capable of being perfectly eloquent and almost archaic in her speech patterns, much of the time Shroud doesn't bother. She is full aware of the fact that she is a part of a dying breed and all she seems to have taken from that is that she might as well live while she can. She just appears to want to have a bit of fun, and has a very teasing, and at times flirty, personality. She tends to put up a strong front, acting as if she doesn't care what anyone thinks of her as she goes about her business. Whether this is her true face or simply a mask she puts on is anyone's guess. She is great with pups however, often to the surprise of those around her. She melts when they're around and obviously adores them- though she seems a bit skeptical at the idea of having her own.
Creator and manipulator of fog, Shroud uses it to cast illusions- tricking the target into seeing and hearing things that aren't there- as well as to physically ensnare prey and foes alike once they are distracted.

{Both linearts were free to use and colored by me. <3}
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prissyshoo22 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:15 am

*FrightenedMushroom* wrote:Image
Username- *FrightenedMushroom*
Wolf Name- Veralu
Gender- Male
Position- Omega
Age- ~Nineteen {human equivalent}
Personality- Soft-spoken and generally a bit on edge in larger groups, Veralu isn't easy to engage in long conversations. At least, not with a whole lot of input from him anyway. He's a good listener though, and can give good advice on occasions when actually asked. He's generally quite good at seeing both sides of a problem. Kindhearted and intelligent despite his problems with socializing, he has a heart of gold and a slight hero complex, always jumping in to help people he doesn't know. His memory tends to ebb and flow, and he can't always remember names or places, something that should probably bother him more than it really does. A bit emotionally stunted, but regardless on good days he does have a rather commanding presence. He can seem almost like a ghost on his bad. It was a bad day that placed him at the rank of 'Omega'.
His powers are based more around protection, being capable of creating pale green magic circles that can act as barriers and platforms that can be walked on. They can also be used to trap an opponent, should someone be caught in one.

Wolf Name- Shroud
Gender- Female
Position- Hunter
Age- ~Twenty-four {human equivalent}
Personality- While fully capable of being perfectly eloquent and almost archaic in her speech patterns, much of the time Shroud doesn't bother. She is full aware of the fact that she is a part of a dying breed and all she seems to have taken from that is that she might as well live while she can. She just appears to want to have a bit of fun, and has a very teasing, and at times flirty, personality. She tends to put up a strong front, acting as if she doesn't care what anyone thinks of her as she goes about her business. Whether this is her true face or simply a mask she puts on is anyone's guess. She is great with pups however, often to the surprise of those around her. She melts when they're around and obviously adores them- though she seems a bit skeptical at the idea of having her own.
Creator and manipulator of fog, Shroud uses it to cast illusions- tricking the target into seeing and hearing things that aren't there- as well as to physically ensnare prey and foes alike once they are distracted.

{Both linearts were free to use and colored by me. <3}

Accepted!
prissyshoo22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiu » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:58 am

Username- uchiha
Wolf Name- dakarai
Gender- male
Position- omega
Picture or description- Image
Age- 20 (in human years)
Personality- dakarai is very quiet unless provoked, he has great senses, and can sometimes even sense emotions in others. electricty runs through his body, and when he's nervous or angry parts of his body will begin to spark with electricity. when he barks, he can send electricity out of his mouth and can do damage by hitting another wolf or animal. dakarai is very shy around other male wolves, and the females often like to tease him about it, which makes him annoyed. he can be very sarcastic, especially when he's nervous for some reason. although he may not show it, dakarai is very paranoid, he often overthinks things, and can act drastically to stop bad things from happening to himself.
xiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:36 am

Username- Sadies
Wolf Name- Sadies
Gender- Female
Position- Omega
Picture or description-
Age- Adult
Personality- Nervous, anxious, submissive and extremely passive. She lets others walk over her and never fights back.

Username- Sadies
Wolf Name- Jordan
Gender- Male.
Position- Hunter.
Picture or description-
(( Linesz. ))
Age- Adult.
Personality- Jordan is charismatic and friendly but also a loose. He is easily distracted by other things that occupy his mind but doesn't ignore anyone who is around.
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me