the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Postby superb ! » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:58 pm

accepted!!
superb !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:01 am

Name: Quince
Personality: Currently Quince is a rather playful and curious wyvern. As she develops, she will become severely more serious, straight-forward, and rather demanding. Quince is however, anything but a liar. If she says she will do something, you can bet she will do it. Do not mess with her, she does not have any fear of anything smaller than her so i personally suggest that you watch yourself.
Powers: She is a very large wyvern, so other than her size, when she is an adult can send high pressure, strong bolts of lightning towards their enemies. Currently she can only send short zaps, that can only slightly burn and stun enemies.
Height and weight: Hatchling: 1.5 feet, and 35 pounds.
Adult: 83 feet long, 4800 pounds.
Pic (adult):
Last edited by carnivorous. on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby superb ! » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:47 pm

accepted!
superb !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:36 pm

Awesome ^^!
Miniature bump!
Last edited by carnivorous. on Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:22 pm

(Images are how they will look when they are adults)

Name;; Inferno
    Age;; Hatchling
    Gender;; Male
    Personality;; Inferno is quiet and standoffish and sometimes has difficulty talking to his fellow hatchlings. He's aloof and puts up a tough act, but he is truly kind and caring on the inside. He can be stubborn at times, and doesn't like to admit when he's wrong.
    Powers;; Fire breath. His scales are resistant to flames.
    Crush/Mate;; None
    Offspring;; None
    Other;; Nothing

Name;; Ivy
    Age;; Hatchling
    Gender;; Female
    Personality;; Ivy is hostile and has difficulty trusting others, feeling that everyone is out to get her. She is sneaky and an opportunist and will do anything she needs to do in order to get something she wants. She's prideful, greedy, and difficult to satisfy. Though she's can be manipulative and is a known trouble maker, she does have morals and would never deliberately kill another.
    Powers;; Capable of spitting a deadly venom. Her tail is covered in poisonous barbs.
    Crush/Mate;; None
    Offspring;; None
    Other;; Nothing
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:47 am

pics

Name;; Lukas

Age;; Hatchling

Gender;; male

Powers;; ice/frost control; he also is able to and uses telepathy [he is not fond of speaking]

Personality;; He is, like his power, naturally cold and indifferent most of the time. He doesn't mean to offend anyone or anything but he does prefer doing things his own way and holding onto a 'loner' type of lifestyle. He also seems to look down upon others fairly often, though he will help others if he deems the project within his ability to complete. Lukas is also a very prideful dragon and is known for using his intelligence, keen judgement, logic, and flexibility to his advantage. He will often overestimate what he can do and doesn't like to waste time as well as underestimate his opponents because... Well, he looks down on them. Lukas can send very mixed signals with his responses and is rather blunt at times, though he is often unaware of the confusion he can cause because of it. His strength and arrogance are his two biggest faults. He is very quiet and likes to keep to himself.
Crush/mate/hatchlings: None

____

Name: Thorin

Species: Core dragon (metal, earth)

Appearance: sketch; He is a dark grey-good colour, and due to the pressure that made up his egg he has different types of gems and diamonds that have made their way into his rocky bone structure. His eyes are the same colour as his magma-based blood, which also makes its appearance in transparent markings on his face and neck. Thorin also has large tusks that grows as he does. While his scales are practically metallic armour, his entire body seems to be covered with a glossy, thin layer of glass as well. While very strong and fast, he not very flexible. Thorin's greatest weapon are his constantly changing antler-horns. Large, pointed crystals make their way out of his shoulder blades.

Personality: to be rped out as I am a bit busy at the moment; adventurous, happy, friendly, basic puppy attitude; loyal;; Thorn can easily come off as intimidating, and while he might be when he gets woken up, he is actually a very curious soul who will try to see the good in everyone. He is also a classic hoarder with certain things.

Powers: power of heat, but cannot produce fire on his own. He was magma-like blood that allows him to heat himself up to very high degrees and burn things or set flammable things on fire with only touch. The magma flows into and allows him to change his horn and claw shapes, though the focus is mostly on his horns; he has very strong jaws, armour plating, and form. He is practically made of metal and built for a tank; he has no wings or breath powers but makes up for it in physical abilities and ability to plow into things without getting hurt. He has very sharp teeth and tusks as well as sharp, pressurised gemstones that make up his spine spikes.

___

Name: Jupiter

Species: caster dragon// 'casters' are a species of dragon whose magic energy is condensed into an orb that floats around them over the usual energy used in breath abilities; the orb is indestructible unless the dragon is killed, and while visible it is still energy and does not technically have a form.

Appearance: like the sketch above; has a normal build and is slightly smaller than the average dragon. He is built for stealth and speed, though overall all of his qualities are pretty even, and his scales, horns, and spines are sharp and sturdy. Jupiter has golden scales with dark grey horns, claws, and tail tip, and his eyes and venomous cheek-spots are magenta. His energy orb is a pale, golden light that tends to orbit him in the air. He has two sets of legs along with two extra "hands" on his wings that are fully functional.

Personality: Jupiter is sly, shifty, calculating, and ambitious; he can be a bit unpredictable at times, and has little regrets no matter the situation. He is extremely good with his words and has a very noticeable good mood/sense of humour. His objectives are often not very clear to see, and it is usually hard to tell if his choices make him specifically "good" or "bad". While he works good with others, he is extremely independent and highly capable of taking care of his own concerns on his own. He is very good at adapting to new environments and can be seen as an optimist in many cases.

Powers/abilities: floating orb can provide light, though the rare times where it needs to disappear it can fuse with him for a bit; he has a venomous bite and sting with his tail, and he often uses his orb to distract his prey so he can strike. As well as these physical abilities, Jupiter can create very realistic illusions for short bursts of time
Last edited by cocogerber13 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:59 am

(adult art is done by skwerl56767 on Dragon Cave Forums, I have her permission to use it c:)

name; calemvir
age; hatchling
sex; male
powers; ice breath
personality; Calemvir is a prick, but he isn't evil. He tends to not take sides on issues and doesn't like to pick fights. He just tends to stand by without offering any sort of help whatsoever. He isn't the type to make close bonds, but it's not impossible. Cynical and a bit rude, Calemvir tends to be disliked. However, he is very smart, and his tactfulness can prove very useful in a group.
other;

name; mara
age; hatchling
sex; female
powers; She actually doesn't have powers, but she makes up for it in brainpower.
personality; Mara is a genius, and she knows it. Narcissistic and proud, she works for herself and only herself. She is cunning and almost snakelike, with the dangerous ability to put on a mask. She can pull a convincing 'nice' act for as long as she needs to, and once she is done reaping benefits she will ditch whoever she's with and move on to the next group. As she grows older, she will develop a habit of stabbing others in the back, as long as it benefits her. She doesn't want to rule the world or anything, but she will make sure she always comes out on top.
other;

name; kerlo
age; hatchling
sex; male
powers; fire-breath
personality; Kerlo is a bully. A handsome brute with a cruel streak, Kerlo might be the closest out of them all to truly evil. He is a strong believer in fate and destiny, specifically the part where he is meant to be something great and important. This, along with a strong sense of charisma, may prove to be a terrible mix. He will push and shove to be the leader of the pack and could fool supporters into believing that he's the right choice for them all. Prideful and greedy, Kerlo has a short temper and will lash out and hurt others if they do anything to upset him. He will act charming and good in order to get what he wants, and once he has it he will show his true colors. By then there's no stopping him.
other;
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:56 pm

(Bump!)
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby superb ! » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:49 pm

(( all accepted!!

okay, let's start!! ))

strike // newborn // tags;; none
the baby dragon awoke. moments ago she had been clawing desperately out of some deep blue shell. taking her first gasp of the heated air in this small cavern away from all of the lava, though with a pool of lava not too far away from the other eggs. the baron, lifeless rock floor had warmed the baby dragon up and now brought her to energy. making a small 'rawrr' yawn with her electric blue jaws, she accidentally sent off a tiny blue beam of light. startled, she tried again, but only dark, grey smoke puffed out her mouth in a pathetic attempt to alight. intrigued, the baby dragon decided to thereon refer to herself as that small strike of blue light that escaped her mouth. strike. she liked the sound of that. strike continued to try and get that blue beam of light to return.
superb !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:51 am

fyrian || newborn || taggs; strike

the small black and red dragon burst from his egg, bits and peaces of the black, rock-like shell flying in diffrent directions as he clumsily fell backwards to the heated ground. the stench of sulphur filled his nostrils as the dragon lifted himself to his feet and opened his amber eyes, the heat from the lava warmed his scales giving them a orange glow as if they were on the brink of igniting into a fit of red flames. the young dragon let out a yawn as he stretched out his large black wings. suddenly he caught movement in the corner of his eye and as he turned to face it, he was met with a odd blue translucent serpent-like creature not much bigger then him, tilting his head he stared at it for a moment unsure wether to move twords it or stay where he was. the blue dragon lifted her head looking as if she was going to yawn, only for a blue burst of light to escape her jaws, he flinched but made no sound, curious, he crept closer to the blue dragon, watching as she seemingly attempted to try and summon the blue beam of light once more.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me