BABUSAGI ✦ OFFICIAL ROLEPLAY!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: BABUSAGI ✦ OFFICIAL ROLEPLAY!

Postby hazilnut » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:13 am

Tria | she/her | X | status: Organizing/team ???

Capture the flag, that's what this whole 'team' and 'fort' situation reminded Tria heavily of. Form the team, find the fort, take the treasure, win the 'game'. Simple! And, while it certainly wasn't a forest-wide soccer match- still fun. Or at least it would be if they would actually get on with it. "Come on guys! We don't have all day! We got a team to form and treasure to raid! Come on, chop chop!" The honey babusagi stamped her feet as she attempted to rally the 'troops' milling about in front of her, a determined grin glowing on her face. If she could captain a soccer team surely she could captain this!

Kimon | they/them | X | status: Sleeping/team solo

Kimon was aware of the ruckus outside the flap of his tent fort. And they were well aware of the fact that soon enough too many babusagi were going to go charging through the forest to play some game that involved raiding forts and deposing poor innocent sleeping bystanders like them. Still the violet babusagi refused to move from his ground level abode. Let them come if they liked Kimon was staying right where they were, nestled among their fancy down pillows. Heck, the others could raid if they wanted! So long as they just kept their voices down!

Beryl | she/her | X | status: Greeting Lavera/cave hunting

Beryl wasn't the world's greatest fan of the outdoors, but she didn't hate it. And since so many of the babusagi she knew seemed to love it so much she figured she had better learn what all the fuss was about. The berry babu padded through the trees, recoiling one of her front paws squelched in a patch of mud. She looked about ready to let a few choice words fly before remembering her tin and popping a couple of lychee berries. The overbearing sweetness calmed her and she just wiped the mud off on a leaf. Spotting another babusagi leaning up against a tree Beryl approached her with a grin. "Heya! I'm Beryl, and you might be...?" Upon closer inspection Beryl could have sworn she had seen this babusagi before, there was something about her that just came across as familiar. "Wait, do I know you? Oh, oh! Yeah I've seen you before! Latrine? Laverine? Something like that?"

Sagwa | she/her | X | status: Tumbling with Caleb/cave hunting

"Eeep!" Sagwa tumbled to the mossy forest floor, her breath completely escaping her as a starry babusagi bowled her over. It was a good thing she bounced. The watermelon babusagi just lay where she fell, all three eyes opened just a crack. "The moss is flowering," she murmured, which meant she was perfectly fine. "Early for it. You shouldn't sprout so early, or run so fast, not a good idea."
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:18 pm

Lavera | she/her | Character 3 | status: Chatting/cave exploring

Lavera smiled as another Babusagi approached her and introduced herself. She was curious as to why Beryl, as she introduced herself, thought she was familiar. Lavera decided it could be because she's a part time model, and silently laughed at her confusion. "My name is Lavera. It's nice to meet you." She flicked her tail, smiling."I wonder where I seem familiar to you."
────(♥)(♥)(♥)────(♥)(♥)(♥) __ ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──(♥)██████(♥)(♥)██████(♥) ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
─(♥)████████(♥)████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
─(♥)██████████████████(♥) ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──(♥)████████████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────(♥)████████████(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────(♥)████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────(♥)████(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────(♥)██(♥) ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:31 pm

Tig | she/her | X | status: Team '2' Captain/Chatting

Tig grins, glad to have found a new friend. 'You just come with me. I go there all the time because my owner makes sure the Babusagi from the gacha are okay to be adopted,' she says proudly. She starts trotting towards the large building at the center of the forest. 'If you stick with me, you're sure to make plenty of friends. And then we can all explore the caves together.'
Last edited by Weeping_Angel }Y{ on Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:18 pm

Capture the flag, that's what this whole 'team' and 'fort' situation reminded Tria heavily of. Form the team, find the fort, take the treasure, win the 'game'. Simple! And, while it certainly wasn't a forest-wide soccer match- still fun. Or at least it would be if they would actually get on with it. "Come on guys! We don't have all day! We got a team to form and treasure to raid! Come on, chop chop!" The honey babusagi stamped her feet as she attempted to rally the 'troops' milling about in front of her, a determined grin glowing on her face. If she could captain a soccer team surely she could captain this!

Kimon was aware of the ruckus outside the flap of his tent fort. And they were well aware of the fact that soon enough too many babusagi were going to go charging through the forest to play some game that involved raiding forts and deposing poor innocent sleeping bystanders like them. Still the violet babusagi refused to move from his ground level abode. Let them come if they liked Kimon was staying right where they were, nestled among their fancy down pillows. Heck, the others could raid if they wanted! So long as they just kept their voices down!

Beryl bit her lower lip in thought, a habit she had picked up from a certain someone she didn't really want to think about right now. And of course she was thinking about her now. Good job brain. She popped another lychee as she continued to contemplate, then, suddenly, she had it! The babusagi clapped her front paws together in excitement. "Lavera! Yeah I saw you in a magazine I think! Something about designers modeling their own outfits? Didn't really read the article, usually a waste of print, but the photos were worth looking at!" Fashion magazines were a bit of a guilty pleasure for Beryl, as were tabloids. As much as she would go on about the stupidity of such things sometimes you were in the waiting room and well... There aren't a lot of options.

"Eeep!" Sagwa tumbled to the mossy forest floor, her breath completely escaping her as a starry babusagi bowled her over. It was a good thing she bounced. The watermelon babusagi just lay where she fell, all three eyes opened just a crack. "The moss is flowering," she murmured, which meant she was perfectly fine. "Early for it. You shouldn't sprout so early, or run so fast, not a good idea."
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowphoenixfox » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:35 am

Caleb | he/him | X | status: cave hunting/ tumbling with Sagwa

"The moss is flowering...early sprouting?", Caleb repeated, confused, "Huh?! I don't see any flowers". At this he bounced up and made a quick circle around the babusagi searching the floor, however, he was unable to find anything but regular moss. Caleb straightened up, confused again and surveyed the area suspiciously, seemingly forgetting that the other babusagi was still present.
shadowphoenixfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:22 am

Beryl bit her lower lip in thought, a habit she had picked up from a certain someone she didn't really want to think about right now. And of course she was thinking about her now. Good job brain. She popped another lychee as she continued to contemplate, then, suddenly, she had it! The babusagi clapped her front paws together in excitement. "Lavera! Yeah I saw you in a magazine I think! Something about designers modeling their own outfits? Didn't really read the article, usually a waste of print, but the photos were worth looking at!" Fashion magazines were a bit of a guilty pleasure for Beryl, as were tabloids. As much as she would go on about the stupidity of such things sometimes you were in the waiting room and well... There aren't a lot of options.

Sagwa shook her head slowly and rolled onto her stomach so her muzzle was pressed into the greenery. "You have to look closer, it's small." Through being so close made everything blurry, especially when you went three times over cross-eyed, she found the itty-bitty stalks that stuck up from the moss and bore the smallest star-shaped white flowers. "It's like growing stars,"" she whispered fondly, reaching a paw out to touch one. Then she stood up abruptly and shook her head yet again. "But still too early. The next frost still has time."
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowphoenixfox » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:18 am

"oh" Caleb mimicked her, pushing his muzzle to the earth, "how pretty". At this he finally seemed to gain some composure. "um, I'm sorry for knocking you over, earlier" he smiled, sitting up again "my name's Caleb, it's nice to meet you!"
shadowphoenixfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:27 am

Well this Caleb seemed nice at least, he actually Looked instead of Staring. Sagwa wished more babusagi would do that."I'm Sagwa and I'm very glad you are sorry for knocking me over. It is far better than the other, more likely, option." The other option of course, being purposeful pushing. Sawgwa really didn't like it though it seemed to like her. "It's good to meet you too Caleb, but why were you running so quick? Streams break their banks you know."
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowphoenixfox » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:45 am

"Errr", he took a moment to understand what she was saying and then twitching his ears with excitement " A wizards lab!!" he exclaimed recalling his fantasies... oh wait, no that wasn't quite right. "ahem" he cleared his throat awkwardly, "A cave! ... I'm looking for a cave! How about you?" He started to paw at the ground as his previous excitement returned.
shadowphoenixfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:53 am

That brought the shine back to Sagwa's eyes and she perked up considerably. "Yes! The cave! That is what I am searching for too! Even with my advantages..." She pointed a paw at her extra half-eye which was lazily scanning the sky for unusual cloud shapes, "Oh an owl! ...I haven't been able to find anything." She frowned slightly, for all her air of just taking things one moment at a time the watermelon babusagi really did want to find that cave. Who knew what lay inside? Though she doubted very much it would be a wizard's lab.
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx