Closed

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: |What Was Theirs Is Ours| - Canine RPG - Accepting!

Postby TealTea » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:16 am

The early morning fog hung over the desolate city like a cloak. In these early hours, everything was silent and still, very eerily so. One could bark in the city right now and hear it echo and reverberate around the city. My mother told me, as her kin before her, had said that humans were a noisy creature. She said they were never silent and they were never still. Even during the night the city would be aglow like the sun had somehow been been captured and placed into the city lampposts and buildings. Not now. Everything was dark, silent, and crumbling. I sat in one of the old apartment buildings outside on the porch. The windows had fallen out earlier in the summer after a gale storm had terrorized the city. It was nice to have a breeze coming through my little corner of a room on the second story floor. It kept me away from the pack wars and mainly away from everyone. Life had slowly turned into a war zone. I yawned and stretched out as a few birds flew over and the sun began to shine out from behind a cloud. Another day in paradise...another day to fight.
ImageImage
TealTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenna10014 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:19 am

solas sniffed the air
please join my rp: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=271407#p6726044

And click Koudo Image

a pet dies 75% would say "Oh well, they were a good pet." 20% would cry their eyes out. If you are one of the 5% that would give their pet a funeral AND cry your eyes out, then post this to signature.
Jenna10014

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TealTea » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:31 am

Jenna10014 wrote:solas sniffed the air

Please read the rules...
ImageImage
TealTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenna10014 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:35 am

[I have..]
please join my rp: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=271407#p6726044

And click Koudo Image

a pet dies 75% would say "Oh well, they were a good pet." 20% would cry their eyes out. If you are one of the 5% that would give their pet a funeral AND cry your eyes out, then post this to signature.
Jenna10014

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TealTea » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:39 am

Project Wicca wrote:... :arrow: If you need to talk in Ooc please use parentheses (()) <--- these or brackets [[]] <--- these
:arrow: Proper English, please! Let's try to keep this semi-literate. Three sentences minimum, please!

((Clearly... :/
This RPG is closed.))
ImageImage
TealTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me