Closed. Mods: delete, please

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ::Lethal Inteηtioηs:: [Semi-lit/lit][Accepting!]

Postby TheMightyMeep » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:32 am

•Name: Sookie
•Pronunciation:Soo-key
•Species:Leopard
•Crush/Mate:open/looking
•Personality: (4+ sentences) Sookie is qutie a tomboy, she loves hunting and fighting, though she knows her limets and won't take on someone she knows she won't beat, shes loyal and caring to those she trusts and loves, Sookie also has a dark side and can be icey and cruel, if she doesn't like you she will make it clear! She tends to keep her emoticons to herself aswell as her thoughts. She warms up to people quite quickly and can be flirty at times.
•Family members: none {all deceased}
•Personal quote: (Quote they live by) 'If you want to go to heaven, you have to go through hell first!'
•Theme song: Monster ~Skillet
•Other:
Cheerios

{ I have a question, can I be a loner then join the pack? or not really because if not then I don't Mind what rank I have :D}
Last edited by TheMightyMeep on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
TheMightyMeep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nautica » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:41 am

{Um, no, she can't be a snow-leopard. They live in Africa xD I guess you're accepted but I got my eye on you for your grammar and following the rules e.O I suppose you can be a loner, but your character will kind of be considered a cub if she joins the pride because she's younger.}
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
: 'caυѕe yoυ ѕaιd oυrѕ were тнe lιgнтнoυѕe тowerѕ, тнe ѕυn υpon тнaт place. darlιng, ι'll grow weary, нappy ѕтιll, wιтн jυѕт тнe мeмory oғ yoυr ғace. :
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nautica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMightyMeep » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:43 am

[[heh ... sorry ^^' I was rushing a little bit, Thanks and I'll go change her picture now :) How many people do we need to start?]]
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
TheMightyMeep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nautica » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:45 am

{Quite a few. I want at least 4 more members.}
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
: 'caυѕe yoυ ѕaιd oυrѕ were тнe lιgнтнoυѕe тowerѕ, тнe ѕυn υpon тнaт place. darlιng, ι'll grow weary, нappy ѕтιll, wιтн jυѕт тнe мeмory oғ yoυr ғace. :
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nautica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Popcorns » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:50 am

H E R E
Name:
Anthony
Pronunciation:
AN-thə-nee
Species:
Caracal
Warrior
Crush/Mate:
Kana perhaps
Personality:
Anthony is one fo those cats that cna drive you nuts, but yet your still love him. You love him, but you hate him, and he's fine with that. He tends to live life to it's fullest, taking some thigns for granted some not, Normaly not planning ahead, just doesn't take one step at a time. He sees himself a young cat, so he figures he might as well act as one. He still carries some of his traits that he picked up as a kit, such as how to easily get under people's skin by bugging them the right way.

But yet, at the end of the day, there's the quite Anthony. Don't get too attachted to this side as it only comes out once a day. He winds down, letting others talk while he'll show some real intrest instead of the kind of intrest that's like "that's great and all, but I'm really bored" kind of intrest.

Family members:
None
Personal quote:
"If life was easy, I would have died long ago."
Theme song:
Magic- B.O.B
Other:

Cheerios

H E R E
Name:
Michael
Pronunciation:
MIE-kəl
Species:
Cheetah
Beta Male
Crush/Mate:
None
Personality:
Michael can get easily frustrated, mostly thansk to the younger, anooying cats. Yet he still respects them at their level. For him, it's mostly work before play thanks to the way his father rasied him on his own. Growing up, he grew to be polite to an extent, listen to a certint point untill his gut interfears. He often finds playign by the rules all the time a bit boring, so once in awhile he'll travel down the bumpy roa to see where it takes him.

His emotions are always clear. If he doesn't like you, he doesn't hide it. If he likes you, Michael will either actully talk to you with intrest, or his face will show it. He's typiculy an open book when it comes to emotions. He doesn't need a mood ring as it's clear if he's happy, sad, angrey, deep in thought, or annoyed.

Family members:
None
Personal quote:
"Even the littlest things can't be taken for granted."
Theme song:
Get Crazy- lmao
Other:
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nautica » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:05 pm

{{Accepted ^^}}
Nautica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PlaidCrayon » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:27 pm

•Name: Kogan
•Pronunciation: Koh-gin
•Species: Lion
•Crush/Mate: None, yet.
•Personality: His name means loner, because he is one. He doesnt trust anyone, is very timid, and angry. He hates everyone and everything, humans the most.
•Family members: Mother and siblings were taken away, he hid as they
•Personal quote: Trust no one, no matter what, and if they prove trustworthy, still take caution.
•Theme song: Pain by Three Days Grace
•Other:

•Name: Gaika
•Pronunciation: Guy-kuh
•Species: Leopard
•Crush/Mate: Open
•Personality: Gaiki is a very shy, quiet leopard. But she loves the attention of other cats and humans. She usually gets close to the human jeeps, and once when she was a cub, she jumped onto the front of one. She loves to show off for the humans, but when it comes to other cats, she is totally different. Shes shy, quiet, quick on her feet. But if she likes another cat, she talks about him all the time, to anyone that'll listen.
•Family members: None
•Personal quote: Love only with your heart, because your heart knows who 'The One' is.
•Theme song: The Only Exception by Paramore
•Other:

Cheerios
Last edited by PlaidCrayon on Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
to ∞ & →
PlaidCrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Popcorns » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:30 pm

OOC: I think the age for them are in human years PlaidCrayon. So Gaika would be considered a cub I believe
A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf, but no man could truly tame a wolf
tumblr

•roleplay one

characters
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nautica » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:33 pm

{You know, guys I think I'm just going to shut this RP down. I only have time for one more roleplay and I have a new idea. So thanks for joining, but I think I'm gonna shut this down.}
Nautica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me