mods please delete

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: water and fire ( members needed)

Postby Samurai! » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:25 pm

I was told to post here with these.

User name: shadowe
Wolfs name: Sumiko
Wolfs gender: F
Personality: Sweet, kindly, easily offended. She cries when mad, but that doesn't prevent her from giving the offender a piece of her mind (or sharp fangs) first.
pack: Fire
How they look/Picture:
History: Was not born, but came into being when a volcano erupted and spewed lava over the land. A rock in the lava flow's path made a clump, which became an elemental wolf. Sumiko, which means charcoal child, was very happy to have her own form and trotted off to find a pack, indifferent to the trail of scorched plant life she left in each pawprint.
Mate: none
Crush: none
Are they pregnant (yes/no): no
Other: She can breath thin, hot streams of flame, burn with her paws, fill the air with smoke, and conjure small fireballs from the air around her, though they are not useful for combat. Her best trait, however, is the fireballs, for each one will heavily magnify the magic powers of any Fire pack member that it touches. Alone, she is not much to tangle with, but when allied with two or three pack members, they become a force to be feared. She is not combat-hungry, but will defend her pack's land and pups with fearless gusto.

Username: shadowe
Wolfs name: Zombie
Wolfs gender: M
Personality: Pretty lethargic. Doesn't do much, but obedient towards his superiors. Holds an indifferent attitude towards the enemy.
pack: Earth
How they look/Picture:
History: Born and raised with Kun at his side. Slept through most of his childhood. He took a liking to chasing birds as a teen, and unwittingly trained himself to be stronger and faster while in their presence. Birds continue to be his favorite creatures, and it would kill him inside to watch one come to harm. Because he was not the most active of lupines, he was made a lookout of the pack instead of a guard, despite his skill with combat. He raised a fuss when Kun was nearly made a guard, forcing the pack alphas to accept two sentries into their pack.
Other: Half-dog and twin to Kun. He is the clingy twin, and is quick to anger when someone attempts to separate them. He doesn't have much special power, but becomes physically stronger and faster when allied with a Wind pack member.

Username: shadowe
Wolfs name: Kun (said "koon")
Wolfs gender: M
Personality: Pretty lethargic. Doesn't do much, but obedient towards his superiors. Outwardly holds an indifferent attitude towards the enemy, but secretly favors the Fire pack.
pack: Earth
How they look/Picture:
History: Born and raised with Zombie at his side. Slept through most of his childhood. While Zombie chased birds as a teen, Kun played with charcoal. He would dig massive holes in the earth to find flint, then smack them together with his teeth to set branches he had collected on fire. When the fire died, he would make patterns and piles of dust on flat stone with the charcoal that remained. This built his stamina and earth powers, but it also gave him a connection to fire.
Other: Half-dog and twin to Zombie. He is the chattier twin (which isn't that chatty), and slow to reveal anger. He can make medium-sized boulders hover and fly at enemies, but can't move his body while the stones are under his control. He becomes physically stronger and faster when allied with a Fire pack member, but loses his ability to manipulate rock.
Last edited by Samurai! on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Samurai!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *myra* » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:08 pm

accepted, i think we should start over the role play because it seems to have died out give me your opinion on the matter and then we will decide.
i'm going to put kun/zombie as guards because there isn't a lookout space but for all intents and purposes thats what they are
*myra*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurai! » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:32 pm

That's fine, they would probably be better guards anyway.

It does look somewhat dead... Nov 6th, then Oct 22nd... Should we start a new board entirely?
Samurai!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *myra* » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:28 pm

that might be a good idea maybe we should see if the other person has an opinion
*myra*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *myra* » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:46 am

don't think she will reply soon I'll start a new one.
*myra*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me