Life's Ways. [Private RP]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Life's Ways. [Private RP]

Postby ~Nala~ » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:52 am

Night Shade watched his pack from his hiding place in a tree. He growled at the thought of Spring coming. Without the ice of winter his element was almost useless. He couldn't turn a stream or lake into ice because it would just melt and cause a flood. He wanted to sink his teeth into something. He shook himself a pushed off into the sky. Flying always cooled his temper...

Thorn stalked an eagle in the sky. Thorn thought about using his element to poison the bird leaving it defenseless but that would leave the bird un-eatable. Thorn cursed knowing he couldn't use his element except in battle. He growled and sped up beating his wings harder and faster and finally caught up to the eagle and jumped on it. The eagle let out an ear-piercing screech. As the eagle feel Thorn held onto the eagle a smile on his face. When he had safely landed he bit the eagle's neck. He carried the limp body of the eagle back to camp. He growled at anyof the wolves coming near him and his prey. He padded into his den folding his wings neatly onto his back. He tore at the eagle's wing and began to eat.
[size=200][/sizeQUTTING! FREE PETS! NO LIMIT!]
~Nala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Nala~ » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:53 am

OOC: Ok cool. Sorry for the really long post. I didn't know it was going to be that big until I posted! lol! I guess I had a LOT to say.
~Nala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby antler apathy » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:03 pm

OOC: Oh that's alright c: I'll be posting about that much anyways.
Sorry My wi-fi went out Dx

Luster, with her stunning beauty, paced around camp, her pastel pink hair bouncing at her sides. She had a gleaming smile on her face, a devious one, but it was only a slight one. She didn't want to seem. . . cheerful, or anything. Because that just wasn't usually the case for her, her pack members, and the other pack. No, her happiness was always darkly toned, but that was as to be expected. After all she was a member of an evil pack.
The Huntress huffed, padding to the small area of grass near her den. She lowered herself in to the patch, and rolled over on to her side, letting herself rest for a moment. Her hair fell over her eyes, making her temporarily blind, for as long as she kept the position she was in at the time.

The regal Beta female of Night pack, Sanity, padded in to camp with her head held high. She looked around the large camp with sharp yellow eyes. She was looking for a pack member, but she seemed to have no luck what so ever finding one. So instead she turned to go for a small prey hunt. But that was when she caught a figure flying around out of the corner of her eye, when she turned to look what or who it was. She found herself starring at her alpha flying off.
[ oh you were a phonograph, I was a kid
I sat with an ear close, just listening
was there when the rain tapped her way down your face
you were a miracle and I was just holding your space ]

art trades: ask | commissions: closed [info here]
my character list | my deviant art
antler apathy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Nala~ » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:17 am

OOC: It's cool. And that's good. The more we post the more it make's it into a story!
~Nala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby antler apathy » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:18 am

OOC: Yep c:

antler apathy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Nala~ » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:32 am

Thorn was just about to finish of his catch when he caught the sight of pink fur dissapering into the grass. Luster Thorn growled quietly. He quickly stood up and stalked up to Luster queitly and then pounced landing squarly on her side. "Surprise?" Thorn asked snarling but with a hint of humor in his voice.

Just before Night Shade lost sight of the pack he noticed Sanity passing the camp. Night Shade hadn't quite desided about the Beta. Night Shade was so distracted by Sanity he almost crashed into a tree. He growled, embarrased. Night Shade hovered in the air for a minute, concentrating. He dug into his mind and then he opened his eyes to see the tree covered in ice. He growled in satifaction, before taking off even higher into the air.
~Nala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby antler apathy » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:07 am

Luster felt paws on her side, and suddenly her whole side jumped slightly. She shot her head up, to find herself starring in to the face of Thorn, a fighter in her pack. When he questioned her she just chuckled, "Yes, slightly." She replied, struggling to shake him off. Her looked over at him with her crystal blue eyes sparkling, "Minds getting off?" she asked.

Sanity watched her alpha look down at her, and inevitably run in to a tree. Sometimes she wondered. . . why? Why was she in a pack like this. Why was she in a pack in the first place? But these questions always slipped from her, and she went back to her normal pack life as beta female.
Sanity watched Night Shade fly off, in what seemed to be in a slightly angry manner. She raised an eyebrow, but turned to go back to her activity was she was doing before this though train had interrupted her.

antler apathy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Nala~ » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:39 pm

Thorn growled with a smile on his face. "Maybe." Thorn noticed Luster's sparkling blue eyes and felt his heart jerk. He shook his head slightly. She is probably using her element against me. Thorn held back a growl.

Night Shade caught a flicker in the corner of his eyes. Sanity had dissapeered into the woods. He sighed. He wasn't sure what to think anymore. He felt lost. The hunters were taking more and more of his pack everyday and with a fight between his pack and Shadow pack he was almost afraid. But he shook the thought out of his head as soon as he thought it. He desided to head back to his pack. But just before that he thought, I need to check for hunters. Night Shade made a dive for a cliff where he could see everything. He sniffed the air. Nothing. Night Shade snarled not sure if his nose was playing tricks on him. He jumped into the air flying towards the camp but keeping his eyes out for hunters...
~Nala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me