━━ π„π­πžπ«π§πšπ₯ π–π’π§π­πžπ« β–Έ 𝐚 𝐰𝐨π₯𝐟 𝐫𝐩

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ━━ π„π­πžπ«π§πšπ₯ π–π’π§π­πžπ« β–Έ 𝐚 𝐰𝐨π₯𝐟 𝐫𝐩

Postby senna_ » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:14 am

FAWN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
rank: [medic]xxxage: [three years, one month] xxxgender: [female] xxxlocation: [medic's den ━ main camp] xxxmentions/tags: [theo, morrΓ­gan/wren, shota] xxx

It took Wren a second to respond, and for a fleeting moment, Fawn was truly wondering if the older Medic would reject her suggestion. It was evident that they would need to find more herbs to stock up sooner than later, but it had always been risky. Fawn liked to gather as much as possible during one time out to prevent going out every other day, but that meant spending more time away from the comforts of the camp, and it was indeed rather risky. A flick of her tail showed Fawn's relief when Wren finally agreed. Fawn respected her grandly, for she was older and had more experienced, and wouldn't dare to argue against her words. But it would have been nice to put her point in if she had to. Thankfully, Wren was on the same page as her.

She raised a brow, an amused look across her features, but didn't make a comment at Wren's suggestion right off the bat. Fawn wasn't oblivious to the time the two spent together, despite the lack of romantic sparks between them. Her own gaze, however, carried on, and she nodded her head in the direction of a particular brown-coated wolf.

"How about Shota?" she suggested gently, having noticed that the Hunter and female Warrior's attention were both heavily on their respected Alpha. Akari had just left his side, and he visibly looked a bit bored. "He's not doing anything." Without waiting for a response, Fawn gently rose to her paws, then hurried over to the Warrior as quickly as she could manage. "Good morning, Shota!" She decided to leave out her question for the time-being, in case for whatever reason Wren objected to her suggestion. But a starter conversation wouldn't hurt regardless.
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

─────────────────────────────
'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ━━ π„π­πžπ«π§πšπ₯ π–π’π§π­πžπ« β–Έ 𝐚 𝐰𝐨π₯𝐟 𝐫𝐩

Postby Sunbeargirl » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:20 am

π•Šπ•™π• π•₯𝕒
Tall, dark brown wolf with white belly/paws and orange/yellow eyes.
Male ◍ 4 years ◍ Warrior ◍ Location: Camp ◍ Tags: FAWN

----Shota watched as Akari left, very proud of the little wolf she was becoming and grateful that her injury had proven to be of little hindrance to her development as a hunter. He often found himself wishing he could have prevented it from the start, but alas, time is inalterable. As he was thinking this, Fawn came up to him and greeted him. He tipped his head and responded, "Morning." His voice was low and hadn't quite woken up yet, since he'd barely spoken that day.
ΒΈΒΈβ™«Β·Β―Β·β™ͺ¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ΒΈΒΈβ™«Β·Β―Β·β™ͺ¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ΒΈΒΈβ™«Β·Β―Β·β™ͺ¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ΒΈΒΈβ™«Β·Β―Β·β™ͺ¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ΒΈΒΈβ™«Β·Β―Β·β™ͺ¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ΒΈΒΈβ™«Β·Β―Β·β™ͺ¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
Hi! Call me Sunny! β˜€οΈ My deviantART account is Sunbeargirl, too! ^^
My dream pet is the 2014 PPS White Cat-Dragon.🐲 Rats make lovely pets. πŸ€ I'm a Christian! ✝
Please TRADE with me! 😁 I've been on here for years, so I have old pets available. :>
🐈 My WL is every pet I don't have yet. πŸ•
ImageImage
Meet Streamsong and Flamespots!

Honestly, these cats stay in my signature because I've had them forever and I don't know where else to put them. They were made by ~SilverTabbyCat~.
Click my dragons? Image ❀
ΒΈΒΈβ™«Β·Β―Β·β™ͺ¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ΒΈΒΈβ™«Β·Β―Β·β™ͺ¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ΒΈΒΈβ™«Β·Β―Β·β™ͺ¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ΒΈΒΈβ™«Β·Β―Β·β™ͺ¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ΒΈΒΈβ™«Β·Β―Β·β™ͺ¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ΒΈΒΈβ™«Β·Β―Β·β™ͺ¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
Sunbeargirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me