Amber and Silver (Wolf RP, Play!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Amber and Silver (Wolf RP, Play!)

Postby venti » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:43 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:Stormy, I'm pretty sure toby, and one or two others
ALso, I learned in animal care that rabbits aren't actually rodents, their their own thing, called a lagomorph- don't know if I spelled that right)

Aila 'Ai'- Amber- 6- f- Den mother- Wants alphas mate- Crush: Cyclone- Pregnant (Yinn and Yangg)- Camp- Tags: Cyclone

The sweet but sometimes shy tan female looked up as she heard her crush. "Hello Cyclone," she said with a sweet smile, then sighed as she yawned again. She rolled her eyes when he then walked away, so much for talking...

Trace- Amber- 10 mo.- m- Hunter Trainee- Wants hunter- Crush: open (homo)- too young to have pups- camp- Tags: open

The playful but nervous trainee yipped and looked around a moment. He wagged his tail as he saw a bug zipping by on tiny wings. The cute silver male moved to follow it, and tilted his head. Black ears and a pink and black nose twitched a bit as he followed.

Navii- Amber- 4- f- All around- Crush: Karter- Pups: not yet- Linkk is brother- camp- Tags: Karter, Kai, Ravana

The gentle but stubborn tan female made a small sound, shaking her head some. She flicked her tail as she looked to Kai then to Karter. She nodded to him, and smiled. She then smiled at Ravana.

Linkk 'Linky'- Amber- 4- m- All Around- Crush: open (homo)- has to adopt- Navii is sister- Camp- Tags: Kass

The gentle and silly male wagged his tail as he twitched his ears a moment. Blue eyes twinkled a moment, then he shook his head a couple times. He chuckled a bit, about something, then nodded to her. "Its...It's fine, you didn't really interrupt anything, and I've been pretty good."

Kai- Amber- 4- m- Hunter- Crush: open (bi)- Pups one day - Shadow and others- camp- Tags: Karter and Navii, Ravana

The loyal but willful male shook out his pure brown coat of fur, then blue eyes watched them. He offered a small smile to the other male.

Okami 'Oka' or 'Ami'- Amber- 1- f- Hunter trainee- wants Beta or Alpha- crush: perhaps Kitsune- was adopted by Kaonashi way back when- camp- Tags: Kitsune

The sweet but shy pretty she wolf flicked her black tail. She made a small sound, black ears twitching, as she looked up. "I guess they are busy, but you'd think the trainers would notice their trainees missing...Not that I care, it's nice to get out once in awhile."

Thunder- Silver- 3- m- Den Tender- Crush: Xavier (homo)- has to adopt- Lightning is sister- camp- Tags: Xavier

The pretty black male turned golden eyes to his crush, and sighed a bit. He said “There's...there's a river or a stream around our territory somewhere, right? I mean, there's some body of water, we need to drink. So I suppose there's water, sorry, I'm just distracted."

Lightning- Silver- 4- f- Tracker- Crush: open (bi)- pregnant (Adonis and Eden)- Thunder is brother- camp - Tags: Uciel, Kalen

The sweet and stubborn female twitched golden ears and a black nose. She nodded to the male, though didn't seem happy about that...Well, maybe she was better now, maybe she wouldn't get sick again. "I'll try," she said simply to him, then asked "Do i, or you, have to tell...tell Thunder?"

Stormy- Silver- 4- f- Hunter- wants Alpha kind of (er, mate)- Bi; will like Shadow- pups one day- camp-Tags: Heron and co

The playful yet nervous white she wolf flicked her gray tail. Gray ears twitched as she looked to Heron then to Toby of course. She hummed a canine sound as she watched a cream colored rabbit rush off. Then Heron returned with it, and she said "Well, let's continue on."

Kaonashi- Silver- 4- m- Den tender - adopted Okami way back when, among others- camp- Tags: open

The playful but sometimes too quiet male yawned a bit as he looked around. He hoped Okami was doing well in the other pack..Shaking his black furred head, he hummed a canine sound. Blue eyes blinked a moment, then he stopped and looked around once more.

OOC: Hey guys sorry for being inactive!
Has anything happened?

CYCLONE
(mobile)

He turned around and said, 'Hello Aila.'
    ★ out on the verge of the rest of our lives ★
    suga/venn - she/they -
    hi, im sugacuteic or venti :]
    i like pokemon, frogs and sleeping
venti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:08 pm

I think I'll wait and see if the others with me post
But not much has happened, you haven't missed much)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:01 pm

Kay
XD))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:06 pm

Grim_Spirit_Wolf wrote:
𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐦 - 𝟒 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐠𝐞 - 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 - 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐓𝐚𝐠𝐬: 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞 - 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨.
𝘏𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘦.
𝘎𝘳𝘪𝘮 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘸.
𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳.
𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯, 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘸𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:36 pm

OOC: People still wanna do this? I left a message a while back with no response
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:46 pm

I definitely do]
Spiritstar3