๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•“๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค โŠถ ๐•†๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•“๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค โŠถ ๐•†๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ

Postby TheSiren » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:19 am

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ”‚
Imagexxx

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Monster. Monster, is what they call them.

Werewolves have been known to exist in the world for about a decade,
they are still a large mystery to humans and are typically hated for their
lack of understanding. We fear what we do not know. But who is the real
monster? Human or wolf? Can you befriend the species you don't understand?
Can you still love someone who isn't who you thought? Or a wolf, hiding your
true self... can you deal with not knowing how genuine someone cares for you
not knowing the most true part of yourself and can you protect those who
wish you were dead? All while maintaining appearances and trying so hard
just to be normal.

Please post all character forms in the discussion thread
Last edited by TheSiren on Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ„๐•ฆ๐•๐•–๐•ค ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• โ„๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•œ๐•ค

Postby TheSiren » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:39 am

[ โ„๐•ฆ๐•๐•–๐•ค ]

โžฃ Please include everyone!
โžฃ Be respectful of others.
โžฃ No perfect characters.
โžฃ Two people can only go 4 pages alone.
โžฃ Post a recap if someone asks.
โžฃ Don't force anything.
โžฃ Fade to black!!!
โžฃ Drama is encouraged.
โžฃ Play as many characters as you'd like
โžฃ All characters are 30 and under.
โžฃ Please refrain from reposting the same content on one page

[ โ„๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•œ๐•ค ]

[ ๐”ธ๐•๐•ก๐•™๐•’ ]
Torin Lancaster - Kotayle

[ ๐”น๐•–๐•ฅ๐•’ ]
Aurelia Kyogre - TheSiren

[ ๐”ป๐•–๐•๐•ฅ๐•’ ]
Cassandra Joyce - Consulting_Angel

[ โ„๐•–๐•’๐•๐•–๐•ฃ ]
Marlowe - Kotayle

[ ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•“๐• ๐•ฃ๐••๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ค ]
Nikolai Domingue - TheSiren
Jessel Robbins - SpiritStar3
Benjamin Harris - StoneColdRiddik
Flynn Johnston - Consulting_Angel
Kion Crowe - SpiritStar3
Ulric Gollum - Queen Of Flames
Angelina Borealis - Queen Of Flames
Sean Chinos - Queen Of Flames

[ โ„™๐•ฆ๐•ก๐•ค ]
[ Includes all children from newborn to fifteen ; max 6 ]
Skyy Robbins - SpiritStar3
Elea - Kotayle
Forest - Kotayle
Blake Atkins - ItsAsher0
Catalina Borealis - Queen Of Flames
Ingrid Lyons - Queen Of Flames

[ ๐•ƒ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค ]

Lacklan - Rogan
Noah Alexander - ItsAsher0
Levi Thatch - TheSiren
Feyre Thatch - TheSiren
Sabor Kimisidir - Queen Of Flames

[ โ„๐•ฆ๐•ž๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ค ]
Astoria Onitiri - Consulting_Angel
Jessibel Roberts - SpiritStar3
William Summers - Kotayle
Rohan Wilder - Consulting_Angel
Timototheus Hildebert - Queen Of Flames
Last edited by TheSiren on Fri May 10, 2024 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•“๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค โŠถ ๐•†๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ

Postby TheSiren » Wed May 01, 2024 2:24 pm

๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹
โฅ Beta โฅ Twenty-Four Years โฅ Single โฅ Tag Open โฅ The Pack House โฅ

A young woman rests, tucked into the bed in the center of the room. The sound of wind gently caressing the sills as the wind blew. The mid spring had always been Aureeโ€™s favorite. The mix of flowers blooming and soothing rain showers brought her a sense of peace. Every year sheโ€™d requested to plant hydrangeas around the pack house, for the curb appeal At least that is what she told the Alpha and the few subordinates that helped her. It was mostly for her though. The young woman stirred in bed, clasping ahold on the few blinks of sleep she had left. Knowing all too well that sheโ€™d soon be awakened by the chirping sound from outside. Also known as natureโ€™s alarm clock, the early birds. The chirping conversation grew louder as the sun rose, which meant that Auree was due for a wake up.

Two arms stretch into the air before tossing aside the oversized comforter. She swung her legs over the side of her bed, so she could face the window that drizzled sunrays through the sheer curtains. The sunโ€™s warmth danced across her golden hue, reminiscent like sunkissed wheat fields at dusk. Her curls swarmed the sides of her face as she released the pull from a hair clip, bouncing onto her shoulders with ease. Auree rushed a hand through her curls, twirling them when she reached the ends. The beta slipped from her bed before getting herself ready for the day. The pack wasnโ€™t exactly rich or insanely large, which meant that the high ranks still had to do things around the house. Auree grabbed a scrunch and shoved most of her hair into a loose ponytail, allowing a few strands to hang loose down the sides.

A creek resonated through the room as she trudged her worn out house shoes across the weathered floorboards beneath her. Theyโ€™d chosen an older home to settle the pack in. One that had a lot of memories that remained after the original owners had long gone. When sheโ€™d reached the kitchen she found the nearest apron to cover herself up. From previous experiences she could make quite the mess in the kitchen, from making breakfast from scratch. It was one of the few things sheโ€™d learned from her mother as a child. Her mom refused to let her child be the next on pinterest searching, โ€œHow to makeโ€ anything food related. As if she were a firm believer in the fish saying. โ€˜Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and youโ€™ll feed him for a lifetime.โ€™ It was something like that. Quietly, she rummaged through the cupboards gaining all the things she would need to feed the small groups of werewolves in the home. Sheโ€™d begun to whisk away at her ingredients and slowly dance around the kitchen humming.

A new aroma had risen through their packhouse. A smell of breakfast delight as Auree whipped up her favorite All-star platter. With breakfast being nearly her daily routine, she had the food done in no time. Sheโ€™d immediately made her own plates before finding herself a place at the dining room table. Before she could truly sit down, sheโ€™d made a few trips back and forth to the kitchen until she had all that she wanted. Coffee? Check! Fork & knife ? Check! Heavenly delicious tasty berry syrup? Check!! Auree pulled back a chair before plopping into her seat. She took in the silence. Nothing other than a small wind pick up and the occasional sound of the neighbors dog barking up a muck. Ever since they moved in a few months ago, that dog down the street barked all the time. Hopefully, itโ€™s barking was just because they were new to the area and had yet to introduce themselves. Hazel brown eyes swept the ambiance of the house. The calming aura, thanks to the neutral furniture, brought so much ease to her trainstation of thoughts. After Auree devoured the fulfilling breakfast off her plate, sheโ€™d put the dirty dishes away to be washed. She reset the table to look as if she were never there, cleaning up her mess and putting the syrup back into the cabinet. A hand reached into her back pocket that had a tight grip onto her cell. She flipped a few screens, searching for her contacts. For a moment she thought about texting the Alpha to let them know she was leaving, but it wouldnโ€™t hurt to be patient a little longer while she waited for them to come downstairs.

As usual she wanted to go scout the new area, without having the gaggle right behind her. They lived in a relatively country-like area. Their nearest neighbor was at least a half acre away from them. Which worked out wonders whenever they wanted to go for a wolf run. Their houses were divided by a thick layer of trees that remained in bloom for the most part. She softly sighed as she made her way into the living room. Auree slipped onto the couch and flicked on the tv.

โ€‹ษดษชแด‹แดสŸแด€ษช โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹
โœดSubordinate โœด Twenty SevenโœดSingleโœดTag OpenโœดThe Pack Houseโœด

[ Coming Soon ]
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•“๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค โŠถ ๐•†๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 01, 2024 3:12 pm

Jessel Rose Robbins- Jes- f- 30 y- werewolf subordinate- demi pan; maybe but maybe not- SO/mate open- Adopted Skyy, wants kids- Tags

The soft and sweet but sometimes wild and loud redhead yawned a bit. She laid in her bed, deeply brown eyes still shut as she slumbered. Suddenly, she twitched a bit and opened those same eyes. The pretty, curly haired ginger sighed as she looked around... She looked across the room, to where two dressers were, on either side of a toy chest. Not that she had 'toys', but she had some stuffed animals.

She also had random stuff like clothes in there. Clothes she liked but didn't want to dirty up, or clothes that turned out not to fit but were too pretty. The pale creamy peachy skinned one shook her head. She looked down at her freckled arms and legs, then looked back up.

The wolf within, a beauty of average height and slender body with semi fluffy fur, yearned to run. Said wolf was ginger with darker ears and tail tip. Her eyes were the same brown in both forms. The wolf begged to be let out, to roam free, but for now she ignored her inner creature.

She needed to get up, she needed to check in on Skyy and be sure he got up. She needed to eat breakfast, and make sure her child ate. She needed to see the others in the pack house, even if only briefly. They were wolves, after all, they considered everyone in the pack as family. She got out of bed, changed clothes, brushed out her hair and put on her shoes. She headed out of the room, and headed for Skyy's room.

Skyy Nora Robbins- Nora- genderfluid but male most often- 14- Werewolf pup- homosexual; open- could date but nothing serious until 18- Tags

The soft and sweet but sensitive and shy one hummed a bit, even in their sleep. This proved he was starting to wake up that day. He continued this slight humming, his smaller and slender frame laying upon the bed. The ash blonde, gray looking, haired one let out a small sigh. He seemed to hear the footsteps, and finally opened blue eyes. The one with the longer lashes reached for dark purple glasses.

He slid the purple framed glasses on, as he sat up in bed now. He brushed at wavy ended hair, which reached his shoulders and he parted it instead of having bangs. The tan skinned one didn't wait for the knock at the door. He quickly changed into a purple and blue tie dye shirt and jeans or shorts. He then brushed his hair with a brush. He put on a pair of nice looking fingerless gloves, as well as some socks.

Lastly, he went over and put on his fashion boots, then moved away from the bed area. His smaller and slender wolf pawed from within. The semi fluffy white creature helpfully supplied that it was Jessel at the door. He could practically feel the gray backed creature, black guard hairs mixed in, wagging.

The gray eared, with black lining, animal seemed so proud of their self. They were him, so he simply sighed and shook his head a couple times. He didn't quite want to leave the room yet, so he walked to his desk. He sat in the seat, and waited for his adoptive mother to open the door.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Thu May 02, 2024 2:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed May 01, 2024 8:38 pm

Flynn Johnston
25 | Male | Subordinate
Tagged: Auree
If there was a stupid idea that Flynn wanted to do, it was very difficult for him to resist not doing it. This morning's idea - like most mornings - was that he wanted to play a very loud chord on his guitar, connected up to his amp, which would no doubt wake the whole house. And get him in trouble. Lots of trouble. It was only the fact that he'd be in a ton of trouble that stopping him from doing such a thing, but he still stood in front of him amp, guitar in hand, until he finally put the guitar down and resisted. He could always play it later, when everyone was actually awake, he thought. At least they didn't have any neighbours nearby that would complain about the noise.
He heard a creak in the hallway outside of his room - it sounded like someone else was awake. That meant it was time to actually get ready for the day.

Once he was dressed - in his usual combo of a checked button-up shirt, dark blue jeans and a denim jacket, and black hi-top converse shoes - Flynn grabbed his skateboard and left his room, practically flying down the stairs as he made his way to the kitchen. He would have tried to skateboard down the stairs, but the last time he tried that, several years ago, he was very lucky to get away with just a broken collarbone and a mild concussion. That, and skateboarding in the house was explicitly banned.

As he entered the kitchen, leaning his skateboard against the wall next to the door, Flynn was rather hoping that someone else would already be in there and cooking breakfast already, so he wouldn't have to make his own. Unfortunately, it seemed that no one had even started. Or... well, he could smell that something had been made, but whoever had been here before him had already eaten, cleaned up, and left. Uh oh. Flynn considered the likelihood of him accidentally burning down the house if he tried to make something like eggs and bacon or pancakes, and then decided that it would be safer if he stuck to toast today.

Once he'd eaten his toast - and had tried his hand at successfully making some scrambled eggs as well - and washed up everything he'd used, Flynn picked his skateboard back up and went to see who else was awake. He could hear movement from upstairs, so the rest of the house was definitely stirring, at least.
Flynn wandered around the downstairs, eventually entering the living room, where he spotted Auree, who was sat watching the TV.
"Good morning, Auree!" Flynn greeted, brightly, as he sat himself down on the other end of the couch.

Astoria Onitiri
27 | Female | Human
Tagged: Open
Astoria was awake early, readying her flower shop for another day - as usual for her. With it being spring, she was thriving. Spring and summer were her favourite times of year - flowers bloomed and fruit got ripe. It was like the world came back to life after a cold harsh winter.
She got herself ready, taking a quick shower, and tying her hair back with a blue and purple swirl patterned silk scarf, to which she also pinned a white carnation hair clip. She decided today to wear a deep blue flowy top, with light blue jeans and black calf-height boots that had a slight heel. Something casual and fitting for the current weather. She almost skipped breakfast, but decided to quickly have some toast and an apple before making her way down to her shop.

She unlocked the door to her shop and pushed the door open. She switched off the alarm and turned the lights on, though there was not much need for them as the sun illuminated the shop through the large windows. Astoria took a deep breath, the scent of various flowers combining.
First, she mixed up some water and plant food, and set about making sure that the water was at a good level for all the displays of flowers, and checking the blooms to make sure none of them were wilted. Then, she went to the small extension of the shop that she called 'The Greenhouse'. While most of her shop was cut flowers and bouquets, Astoria also had a variety of potted flowers and plants that could be planted outside (or kept inside, she had several flower pots to choose from as well), such as geraniums, petunias and, her favourite, carnations. She watered these plants as well, and then went back inside to the main shop, going to her large counter to set up her laptop and check for emails and orders that may have been placed overnight - as well as the phone for any voicemails that may have been left.

Astoria replied to the couple of emails she'd received, both enquiring about a bridal bouquet from a couple of towns over, and then checked the time. There was about half an hour until she was due to open, so she took a moment to double check her stock levels and see if there was anything she'd need to get ordered.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Thu May 02, 2024 2:02 pm

๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹
โฅ Beta โฅ Twenty-Four Years โฅ Single โฅ Tag Flynnโฅ The Pack House โฅ

A soothing sigh left her lips, as she listened for anyone else who may have come barging down the steps. It was a matter of time before someone had followed suit, cooking in the kitchen. At least that was what it smelt like. Aurelia straightened herself up on the couch, wondering who'd stepped into the kitchen and cooked after she left food out for the others. Her attention soon returned to the flashing screen in front of her. She let out a soft huff, nothing that she wanted to watch was one. She figured that she'd head out and maybe hit the city a bit. It would beat sitting around until the boss man came downstairs.

Just as Auree was about to rise from her comfortable seat on the couch, Flynn had waltzed in the room with her. "Good morning.," the words rolled with ease. Her eyes scanned over him, especially once he sat on the other end of the couch. For a split second she wanted to pick with him being that he sat on the other end as if she were a germ. However, she felt that it would be slightly immature of her to crack such a childlike joke. She propped herself against the arm of the couch, she handed the remote over to Flynn. "I can't find anything I like." Like she actually wanted to sit there and engulf herself in a screen anyway. She scooted to the edge of the couch and pushed herself up to stand. "I'm going to go to the florist and maybe scope out the city a little. Would you like to come with me?" she offered to him. She took a wild guess that he wouldn't want to go, but still wanted to offer him the opportunity. While she waited for him to speak, she grabbed a hoodie from the coat closet behind the door. Tossing it over her head and slipping her arms into place. After straightening her pull over, she grabbed her keys and hooked them onto her belt loop, just before turning to look back at him.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 02, 2024 2:33 pm

Jessel Rose Robbins- Jes- f- 30 y- werewolf subordinate- demi pan; maybe but maybe not- SO/mate open- adopted Skyy, wants kids- Tags: Skyy

The brown eyed redhead hummed as she left her room, and looked around. She could afford a few minutes, Skyy was right next door. She noticed no one else was in the hallway right now. Shaking her head, she headed for the boy's room then, and raised her hand.

She thought she heard him in there...so she paused a moment and listened. She and the semi fluffy red and darker she wolf listened. She then shook her head a couple times, and knocked on the door. There was no answer...so she sighed and opened the door, which wasn't locked.

Skyy Nora Robbins- Nora- genderfluid but male most often- 14- Werewolf pup- homosexual; open- could date but nothing serious until 18- Tags

The blue eyed gray-looking haired one hummed quietly to himself. He sat on the chair, and waited to see, or hear, what the redhead would do. He and the semi fluffy white and minimally gray and black wolf listened. There was no sound at first, none of knocking anyway.

Then, she knocked upon the door, but the teenager of course didn't give an answer. The door opened after a moment, as they had thought it would. As Jessel greeted them, they simply nodded to her and sighed. They were experiencing typical teenage emotions..

Kion Rowan Crowe- Ki, Ro- m- 24 y- Werewolf subordinate- homosexual; Flynn, maybe Nikolai- SO open- Tags: Flynn and Aurelia

The fun loving and playful but fiery and sometimes jumpy male yawned. He moved around a bit in his sleep, the wolf within waking before him. The bit smaller and slender reddish brown and white wolf gave a mental nudge. Said wolf has white on the jaw, chest, belly and paws. Also the underside of the tail, and an odd forehead streak. The short furred heterochromatic eyed wolf growled and gave one more nudge.

Amber and golden brown eyes flew open, and the cute but handsome one gasped. He looked around himself, sighing and shaking his head. The five foot eight, tanned one with full lips and longer lashes yawned again. He sighed a different type of sigh this time. One had been a sigh of relief, this was a sigh of annoyance at himself. They were all safe here...the male with neck length hair told himself.

The reddish brown haired one swung his legs over the bed, and sat a moment. He then got up and combed his hair, before deciding he was hungry. He hummed quietly a bit as he walked out of his room. He headed for the kitchen, smelling food there and perking up a bit.

The first one he noticed was Flynn, and he practically lit up as he saw him. He then saw the Beta...and bowed his head to Auree in respect. He asked "Have either of you seen Nikolai?" as he wondered where he was. He then shook his head, moving to make himself toast and sausage.

Jessibel Roberts- Jessi- f- 26 y- human- service dog trainer Demi pan- some sort of feelings for Astoria- Tags: will be Astoria

The soft and sweet, but shy and sensitive female hummed a bit. She shook her head a couple times, and looked around for a moment. She shook her pretty haired head, and let brown eyes look at herself now. She stared at her freckled arms and legs a moment...The pale creamy peachy skinned one went to her closet. She brushed back curly ginger hair that reached her mid back, and sighed.

She put on a purple shirt and jeans or shorts, then stepped back. She went to her couch/bed, not her main bed, and sat on it to take off her socks. She put on clean socks, put on shoes then stood up. She went and grabbed her purple framed glasses, her cat purse and other stuff.

She brought all her stuff downstairs for the day, and set herself up. Once she was done, and some of her stuff was on her chair and other stuff on the counter, she paused. She went and made some breakfast. She went into the bathroom, did what she had to and came back out.

She then left the house to go to the dog training place, but saw the florist along the way. She paused to look at the shop...then shook her head. She sighed as she saw the shop was closed...so she and the dog waited. She wasn't actually needed at the training center just yet. She headed to a nearby bench on the street, and sat. She turned on her phone to stare at pictures, then turned it off and looked at her dog, Loke.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Thu May 02, 2024 4:35 pm

-snip pls delete-
Last edited by StoneColdRiddik on Mon May 13, 2024 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri May 03, 2024 4:21 am

Flynn Johnston
25 | Male | Subordinate
Tagged: Auree, Kion
Taking the remote that was handed to him, Flynn flipped through a couple of channels, before also standing up - switching the TV off first, of course. He'd much rather be out and about than sat watching TV, unless it was something that he specifically wanted to watch. Even then he didn't quite often have the attention span to stay focused the entire time.
He brightened at the offer to go into the city. He wasn't particularly interested in going to a florist, but exploring the rest of the city sounded interesting. Especially if it meant taking his skateboard out for a spin in a new place. Or maybe find a music store to pick up some guitar strings...

"Yes! Please. I'd like to give the city an explore." Flynn replied, gesturing with his skateboard to make his intentions clear. He probably could skateboard on the land around the pack house, but it wasn't exactly the right terrain to provide the traction for his wheels that he'd need. Maybe he could hold onto the back of the vehicle while he was on said skateboard... he was sure he could do it while in the city, as long as he stayed out of view of the drivers.
As he was thinking about this, he noticed Kion had entered. Flynn waved at his fellow pack member with a bright smile. "Morning Kion!" and then he shook his head. "Haven't seen Nikolai yet." he replied.

Astoria Onitiri
27 | Female | Human
Tagged: Jessi
After she checked her stock, and made notes for what she'd need to get ordered later on, Astoria figured it was about time she opened up. She wasn't officially open for another few minutes, but it didn't hurt to open up anyway. Besides, she noticed, as she walked by her large windows, that Jessi was sat on a bench nearby, with what seemed to be one of the service-dogs-in-training. Astoria preferred not to have animals in the store - unless they were service trained, of course - as to not end up having some of her flowers with their heads bitten off, or to otherwise be made a mess of. That, and it wasn't a huge store, so space was important.

Astoria opened the front door of the store, propping it open with a doorstop, since it was a nice day, and flipping the sign on the door to read 'OPEN'. From there, she leaned out of store, looking one hand on the doorframe, as she waved over at Jessi, to catch her attention. "Hey, Jessi!" she called over, "You haven't been waiting for ol' me to open up, have you?" she asked, waiting for an answer before going back inside and standing at her counter, to keep an eye on any incoming emails or phone calls before she'd find her next task.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 03, 2024 7:12 am

Jessel Rose Robbins- Jes- f- 30 y- werewolf subordinate- demi pan; maybe but maybe not- SO/mate open- adopted Skyy, wants kids- Tags: Skyy

The brown eyed redhead sighed as she looked at the boy for a moment. Well, they weren't really a boy, they identified as genderfluid. It was so easy to forget that fact when he went by male pronouns so often though. She still couldn't figure out what was going on with him...

It was normal to have teenage drama and such, but he was so quiet so often...Even the most annoyed and angry seeming teens still spoke to their family. Shaking her head, she said "Its time for breakfast." Watching them silently nod again, she let out a small sigh again and turned to walk out the door.

The blue eyed gray-looking haired one sighed himself, but was very quiet about it. He shook his head back and forth a couple times. He'd twitched a bit as he'd heard her sigh...and he looked away now. He knew she was standing there, watching him, and thinking something.

Finally, mercifully, she spoke up and broke the awkward silence. Even if he wasn't speaking to her right now, even he found the silence awkward. He nodded to her silently, then watched her turn away. As soon as she was out the door, he finally stood up and headed to the door himself.

Kion Rowan Crowe- Ki, Ro- m- 24 y- Werewolf subordinate- homosexual; Flynn, maybe Nikolai- SO open- Tags: Flynn and Aurelia

The Amber and golden brown eyed reddish brown haired one hummed a bit. He smiled as he looked at the two, then looked away for a moment. He nodded at Flynn, saying "That's fine. I'm sure he'll turn up...but I was just wondering if he was down here. Didn't see him when I got up and went into the hallway," he said, shaking his head. He then tilted his head, as he'd heard something about going into the city.

"You two are, um...going into the city?" he asked, feeling a bit excited. "Do you...mind if I tag along?" he asked, though seemed nervous to ask. For all he knew, they could be going on a date or something...He didn't think that was it, but still...that's where his mind went for a moment. He then shook his head, and silently scolded himself. He smiled again, but this time actually directed it at the two and not himself.

(sorry for OOC: XD the dog is actually Jessi's, because of her anxiety. The ones in training are all at the center, and I probably should have put something in her form...)

Jessibel Roberts- Jessi- f- 26 y- human- service dog trainer- Demi pan- feelings for Astoria- psychiatric service dog Loke Tags: Astoria

The redhead hummed and smiled as she looked at her beautiful dog. Yes, she thought of him as beautiful despite the fact the white Shepherd mix was male. She reached down to pat and pet the dog. she was so lucky to have him, and so glad the person she helped had trained him for her. She'd had to go through twenty years of life with panic attacks... Well, less than that actually, she'd been ten or eleven. Shed had to go through ten or eleven years, then had met this person. They'd taken her on as a helper, and trained Loke for free, surprisingly. She'd had the dog four and a half or five years now. The training had taken a year or a year and a half, not that she thought on that.

She just thought on the fact she was so glad for Elle, the person she helped, and Loke, her dog. She patted and pet said dog a couple more times. She didn't even notice Astoria was in the doorway now. She didn't notice her watching, and so she jumped a bit. She looked embarrassed as she looked at the other, after jumping like that...She then giggled and said "Maybe I was waiting for you." She didn't see it as flirting, since to have romantic feelings she had to bond with someone. Then again...they were friends, maybe she was starting to develop a crush.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sat May 04, 2024 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me