Red Sun and Blue Moon werewolf RP V2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Red Sun and Blue Moon werewolf RP V2

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:20 pm

Two Packs, one good and one bad are conflicting over the topic of humans. One respects the humans, but the other wants them killed. With both at conflict, there is uneasiness and unrest where they live. There seems to be no end in sight between the two. Will the humans be safe or shall they perish?

each property has a big mansion like pack house. Each house has different wings for the different ranks. For example, the alphas and their pups get the 'main' bedroom and bathroom. Beta gets a room near them, and the scout gets a room near there since there's only one of each of those. Hunters get their own area, guards get their own area, mothers and pups get a wing/area, and elders get an area downstairs. Going to say the alphas, betas, and scout are all upstairs. The guards and mothers/pups can be downstairs. Hunters...could be upstairs as well. Each property also has a couple fields, a barn for horses, and a big yard they can run and play in.

Edit: the town is surrounded on two sides by woods, a big lake behind. The woods also go around the lake though. The front of town is the entrance/exit to the rest of the world. The woods surround each pack land, and go through the middle. This creates a barrier/divide. Then there's a stream or river on each property.

Town population: 200-300
Animals: Bears possibly, definitely coyotes and some normal wolves, foxes, deer, moose, rabbits, fish, avians; stray dogs and cats (and dog attacks do happen), rats, maybe some pet foxes but that's still foxes.

mods
Galaxystar01
.:Friday_The_13th:.

Rules:
Follow Tess rules (I think every RP is supposed to say this)
No god modding
No perfect characters
No killing characters without permission
No teen pregnancy
Fade to black when needed
No force mating or dark topics, not even in characters history
No sadistic characters
No mass amounts of blood, no gore, and please don't mention enjoying the taste of blood either or any sadism with blood.
Only one high rank per user (alphas, beta, scout)
Respect everyone
Listen to the the mods and I
LGBTQ+ allowed and encouraged
Have fun
If you've read the rules, put a :mrgreen: in Other

There will be a 3 strike system if anyone breaks rules
1st strike: you get a warning
2nd: you get a cool down, where you can't post for a couple days
3rd post: you get kicked completely, banned, whatever you want to call it.

Warnings:
X
Cool down:
X
Bans:
X

Please post on the discussion thread:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4687267
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:03 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Red Sun and Blue Moon werewolf RP V2

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:23 pm

Blue Moon pack (good)
Alphas:
Jessel (female, Mate is Mason, pg 1)- Spiritstar3
Mason (male, Mate is Jessel, pg 1)- Furrydogs12

Alpha pups:
Avery (male, 2 weeks, undecided, too young, pg 3)- Furrydogs12
Merry and Pippin (Genderfluid; male, 2 weeks, will like boys, too young, pg 1)- Spiritstar3

Beta:
Vivianna (female, lesbian, pg 15)- Carmilla Karnstein

Scout:
Brenan Scott (male, Asexual so n/a, pg 2)- Spiritstar3

Hunters:
Conner (male, Pansexual (tentative poly-open), pg 1)- Galaxystar01
Wolfram (male, homosexual, pg 2)- Queen of flames
Seth (male, homosexual, pg 2)- LunaClaw
-
-
-

Guards/protection:
Esral (male, Homosexual, pg 1)- Furry
Angelina (female, hetero/asexual, pg 2)- Queen of flames
Gabriel (male, bi-curious, pg 2)- Queen of flames
Rupert (male, gay, pg 16)- Tropicalpeacock
Olivia (female, pan/demi, pg 17)- Galaxystar01
Tori Mormont (female, lesbian. pg 1)- .:Friday_The_13th:.

Pup sitters (4 for now, could add more):
Eshra (genderfluid (m), Homosexual, pg 1)- Spiritstar3
-
-
-

Mothers (pregnant females or ones with pups below six, because at six they'd start school; 4 for now, could add more):
-
-
-
-

Pups (17 or younger, I consider up to 17 a pup since 18 is adult age where I'm from; each slot is a litter, so all names of a litter would go in one slot):
Jackson (male, 4 years, Pansexual, pg 1)- Galaxystar01
Rosa (female, 11, questioning, pg 2)- Queen of flames
-
-
-
-

foster mom:
Lana Eisenburg (female, pan, pg 1)- Spiritstar3
her pups
Pegasus and Asterion (agender, 3 years, will like boys , pg 1)- Spiritstar3
Foster pups:
Monroe Typhon (male, 8, straight, pg 1)- .:Friday_The_13th:.
-
-
-
-
-

Elders (4 for now, could add more):
-
-
-
-

Red Sun pack (bad)
Alphas:
Jason (Jay) Mormont (male, bi (female preference), pg 1)- .:Friday_The_13th:.
-

Alpha pups:
Lyra Sanders Mormont (female, 12, questioning, pg 1)- .:Friday_The_13th:.

Beta:
-

Scout:
Carter (male, questioning/asexual, pg 2)- Queen of flames

Hunters:
Ashton (male, Pansexual (poly-open), pg 1)- Galaxystar01
Ygritte (female, straight, pg 1)- Furrydogs12
Beatrice 'Bea' (female, hetero, pg 2)- Queen of flames
Abel Monroe (male, pan, pg 2)- Spiritstar3
Delilah 'Delta' (female, pan, pg 1)- .:Friday_The_13th:.
Enoch (male, bi, pg 16)- Tropicalpeacock

Guards/protection:
Lucifer (male, Demi, pg 1)- Furrydogs12
Kainen (Kain/Kay) Mormont (male, pansexual, pg 1)- .:Friday_The_13th:.
Aife Peloton (female, heterosexual, pg 1)- Furrydogs12
Sean (male, bi/demi, pg 2)- Queen of flames
-Desmond (male, pan (female preference), pg 15)- Carmilla Karnstein
-

Pup sitters/helpers:
Erebus Aethra (male, homosexual, pg 1)- Furrydogs12
Athena (female, heterosexual, pg 2)- Queen of flames
Chase Wilson (male, pan (poly open), pg 17)- Galaxystar01
-

Mothers (pregnant females or ones with pups below six:
Cadence (Female, Bisexual, pg 1)- Spiritstar3
-
-
-

Pups (17 or younger, I consider up to 17 a pup since 18 is adult age where I'm from):
Joell and Aurora (male; female, 4 years, ???, pg 1)- Spiritstar3
Yeni (female, 3, straight, pg 1)- Furrydogs12
Trevour 'Trev (male, 16 y, pan, pg 17)- Galaxystar01
-

Elders:
Remington (male, 88 years, N/A, pg 1)- Spiritstar3
-
-
-
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:53 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:11 pm

Jessel- f- 26- Blue Moon alpha female- Birom demi; Mason is mate- X, Merry and Pippin- has family but not in RP- service dog and gray and white kitty Stormy- Tags: Mason and pups

The slender and beautiful sweet and gentle redhead hummed. The anxious and shy brown eyed and freckled one shook out red curls. She then phased back to the medium furred wolf. The brown eared red wolf licked white toes. She licked at her chest patch, then rubbed her white jaw on a paw. The white toes there stood out. She then turned to her two week old pups. They'd just opened their eyes and ears, and could crawl and wobble around a bit.

Merry and Pippin- genderfluid; male- 2 weeks- Blue Moon alpha pups- too young- too young- too young- Mason x Jessel- Tags: family

The two curly haired brown haired and eyed creamy skinned ones were in pup form. Both were brown with brown eyes and white toes. Both were curled up together. They were only two weeks old, so they were sleeping.

Eshra- genderfluid(m)- 22- Blue Moon pup sitter- homo; crushes: Conner and Esral (mostly Conner)- mate open- adopt or surrogate- family but not in RP- Noctus the white marked black Shepsky- Tags

The sweet and gentle but nervous and shy one looked around. The beautiful gray eyed and light brown haired one hummed. The tan skinned one got the room ready. He was the one tasked with teaching the school aged pups. Still...it was nice if the other sitters would help. They usually left it to him, since Rosa was really the only pup learning.

The white marked black Shepsky barked at the werewolf male. He then wagged his tail and sat down, looking around.

Lana Eisenburg- f- 22- Blue Moon mother- pan- mate open- Griffin died, other 3 missing/gone; Pegasus and Asterion- family but not in RP- Tags: Pegs (tentative) and Aster

The dark haired and furred one smiled as she looked at the two pups. They'd been here a month now, and seemed to be adjusting fine.

Pegs; Aster- agender- 3- Blue Moon pups; pup sitter and hunter wanted- too young yet but will probably like boys; Jackson maybe one day- Lana- Tags: each other, Lana

The ash blonde and blue eyed one yawned a bit. It was a whining sort of yawn, though they were currently in human form.

The super light blonde blue eyed one phased between wolf and human. They soon stopped, and yawned as well.

Cadence- f- 28- Red Sun mother; wants huntress- bi; crush: Ashton- mate open- pups: Joell and Aurora- family but not in RP- Gust (pregnant with Wish) the mare- Tags: pups

She smiled as she looked at her pups, then took them to the kitchen. One of the hunters should be preparing breakfast by now.

Joell and Aurora- m; f- 4- Red sun pups- too young- too young- mom Cadence- Tags: each other, Cadence

The two pups yawned and trailed after their mom to the kitchen. They were tired, but if they smelled food they'd perk up.

Remington- m- 88- Red Sun elder- mate passed away- no offspring in RP- Lupus and Ashton are grandsons- Tags:

The graying wolf yawned and flicked his tail, looking around. He was once again just lying around, feeling tired and a little sore.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:21 pm

... π•΅π–†π–˜π–”π–“ 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖙 ...
xxx Alpha xxx Male xxx Tags: N/A xxx

The rather large man sat in the Red Sun house, relaxing on a couch reading a chapter book about crime. Jason was a large guy, standing near 6'5 and weighed about 250 pounds, he took care in his physical form as he always felt it important to be in good physical condition. His style on the other hand was more so casual, like he just got dressed with whatever was handy. Wearing just a black shirt that had the neckline cut down just enough to show his collarbone, dark blue jeans ended in large black boots. He wore a black leather jacket that could zip up, though Jay never did do such. This was usually his look if he wasn't in a red flannel shirt instead.

Jason glanced up from his book periodically to check his surroundings but usually kept his attention on the pages before him. Jason was quiet, usually observing and listening rather than throwing himself in the middle of the packs drama, his roll as Alpha was to care for the pack, not sort himself in their personal relationships. He did as requested of him, and for that he felt he did a well enough job. He flipped the page. His eyes following the lines of words one by one, taking in the story they told. He raised a beer to his lips, the glass bottle was cold, only made the golden liquid inside taste better in his opinion.

... π•‚π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•Ÿ π•„π• π•£π•žπ• π•Ÿπ•₯ ...
xxx Guard xxx Male xxx Tags: N/A xxx
"G'on!" Kainen barked out as his stallion, Buck, galloped in a circle motion, a long drive stick guiding the horse in which direction to go. Kay usually lunged and worked his horse to give it proper exercise and usually Kay just enjoyed bonding with his pets.
He slowed Buck down and gave him a good pat on the neck and shoulders, he released the lead and patted the rump of his horse, letting the stallion know it was free to graze out in the pasture.

Kay turned and made his way towards the barn, Critter, his heeler pup, running beside his legs. Kay put the lead and drive stick away before setting out to polish the leather of his black western saddle.
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-
✐
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:56 pm

Introducing my two new chars]

Jessel- f- 26- Blue Moon alpha female- Birom demi; Mason is mate- X, Merry and Pippin- has family but not in RP- service dog and gray and white kitty Stormy- Tags: Mason and pups

The slender and beautiful sweet and gentle redhead hummed. The anxious and shy brown eyed and freckled one shook out red curls. She then phased back to the medium furred wolf. The brown eared red wolf licked white toes. She licked at her chest patch, then rubbed her white jaw on a paw. The white toes there stood out. She then turned to her two week old pups. They'd just opened their eyes and ears, and could crawl and wobble around a bit.

Merry and Pippin- genderfluid; male- 2 weeks- Blue Moon alpha pups- too young- too young- too young- Mason x Jessel- Tags: family

The two curly haired brown haired and eyed creamy skinned ones were in pup form. Both were brown with brown eyes and white toes. Both were curled up together. They were only two weeks old, so they were sleeping.

Brenan Scott- m- 30- temporary scout- asexual- dad x mom: 3 sisters (not in RP)- cat Pouncer, horse Icy Skies- Tags

The taller brown haired and golden brown eyed male yawned. He was in golden eyed brown wolf form, just kind of wandering.

Eshra- genderfluid(m)- 22- Blue Moon pup sitter- homo; crushes: Conner and Esral (mostly Conner)- mate open- adopt or surrogate- family but not in RP- Noctus the white marked black Shepsky- Tags

The sweet and gentle but nervous and shy one looked around. The beautiful gray eyed and light brown haired one hummed. The tan skinned one got the room ready. He was the one tasked with teaching the school aged pups. Still...it was nice if the other sitters would help. They usually left it to him, since Rosa was really the only pup learning.

The white marked black Shepsky barked at the werewolf male. He then wagged his tail and sat down, looking around.

Lana Eisenburg- f- 22- Blue Moon mother- pan- mate open- Griffin died, other 3 missing/gone; Pegasus and Asterion- family but not in RP- Tags: Pegs (tentative) and Aster

The dark haired and furred one smiled as she looked at the two pups. They'd been here a month now, and seemed to be adjusting fine.

Pegs; Aster- agender- 3- Blue Moon pups; pup sitter and hunter wanted- too young yet but will probably like boys; Jackson maybe one day- Lana- Tags: each other, Lana

The ash blonde and blue eyed one yawned a bit. It was a whining sort of yawn, though they were currently in human form.

The super light blonde blue eyed one phased between wolf and human. They soon stopped, and yawned as well.

Abel Monroe- m- 26 y- hunter- pan; Kainen- mate open- no pups yet- dad x mom: sister (not in RP)- puppy Montague- Tags: Kainen

The cute but also pretty blue wolf gave a whining yawn. The white toed black wolf returned with a couple rabbits. He was thinking of sneaking to a farm later. This would be to acquire a sheep, or maybe some chickens. Then again, he could always go back out into the wilds for turkey or pheasant. For now, he brought the rabbits in. He skinned and prepared them, cooking them up a bit. He then cut them up for use later, bagging them. The blue eyed cute male put them in the freezer. He shook out shoulder length black hair. The tanned skinned one had a tattoo of wings, hidden today by a blue shirt.

He and Montague wandered out of the kitchen, then the house. He headed for the barn out of boredom. He and the pup ended up finding Kainen and Critter there. Abel swallowed, then mustered the courage to say "H-Hello Kainen."

Cadence- f- 28- Red Sun mother; wants huntress- bi; crush: Ashton- mate open- pups: Joell and Aurora- family but not in RP- Gust (pregnant with Wish) the mare- Tags: pups

She smiled as she looked at her pups, then took them to the kitchen. One of the hunters should be preparing breakfast by now.

Joell and Aurora- m; f- 4- Red sun pups- too young- too young- mom Cadence- Tags: each other, Cadence

The two pups yawned and trailed after their mom to the kitchen. They were tired, but if they smelled food they'd perk up.

Remington- m- 88- Red Sun elder- mate passed away- no offspring in RP- Lupus and Ashton are grandsons- Tags:

The graying wolf yawned and flicked his tail, looking around. He was once again just lying around, feeling tired and a little sore.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:36 pm

xxx Alpha xxx Male xxx Tags: N/A xxx

The rather large man sat in the Red Sun house, relaxing on a couch reading a chapter book about crime. Jason was a large guy, standing near 6'5 and weighed about 250 pounds, he took care in his physical form as he always felt it important to be in good physical condition. His style on the other hand was more so casual, like he just got dressed with whatever was handy. Wearing just a black shirt that had the neckline cut down just enough to show his collarbone, dark blue jeans ended in large black boots. He wore a black leather jacket that could zip up, though Jay never did do such. This was usually his look if he wasn't in a red flannel shirt instead.

Jason glanced up from his book periodically to check his surroundings but usually kept his attention on the pages before him. Jason was quiet, usually observing and listening rather than throwing himself in the middle of the packs drama, his roll as Alpha was to care for the pack, not sort himself in their personal relationships. He did as requested of him, and for that he felt he did a well enough job. He flipped the page. His eyes following the lines of words one by one, taking in the story they told. He raised a beer to his lips, the glass bottle was cold, only made the golden liquid inside taste better in his opinion.

xxx Guard xxx Male xxx Tags: N/A xxx
Kay looked up from the black saddle wich had been engraved with running wolves. The male let a light smile tug at his lips. "Hello, ah Abel, was it?" He asked and ran a hand through his short dark brown hair. "How are you?" He asked with a deep, rumbling, bass toned voice. Kay was large, just slightly bigger than his little brother, Jason. He dusted his hands off on a pair of black jeans before folding his arms over his brown v neck shirt.

Kay hadn't really gotten the chance to meet Abel too much, he was usually busy helping his brother take care of the pack. Now he took the time to speak to the smaller hunter whom he had usually seen in passing.
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-
✐
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:26 pm

XD Jason has to get the idea himself. Unless you want like Cadence or maybe Remington to suggest it to him?]

Brenan Scott- m- 30- temporary scout- asexual- dad x mom: 3 sisters (not in RP)- cat Pouncer, horse Icy Skies- Tags

The taller brown haired and golden brown eyed male yawned. He was in golden eyed brown wolf form, just kind of wandering.

Abel Monroe- m- 26 y- hunter- pan; Kainen- mate open- no pups yet- dad x mom: sister (not in RP)- puppy Montague- Tags: Kainen

The black haired and blue eyed male admired the saddle a moment. He then shook his head, as Montague jumped against his leg. "Sit," he commanded, and the pup did. He smiled, then looked up at the taller male. "Ah, yes, um...that's me, Abel. I'm one of the hunters," he supplied, just in case it was needed. He looked at the brown haired male, then away. He then looked back to the taller male after a moment.

The cute but also pretty one hummed quietly a bit. He then tilted his head as he viewed the other male. He still couldn't believe the alpha was younger than himself...being Kain's younger brother. Not that Abel was complaining though.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:43 pm

xxx Alpha xxx Male xxx Tags: Cadence xxx

Jason sighed and marked his page, ending his chapter with the phrase 'A bloodied mess awaited the officers, a murder so gruesome it seemed like it was done by a monster than a man.' Jason took a swig of his alcohol before setting the book and the beer down with a deep grumble. A murder. Maybe that's what this pack needed, a good hunt. The large male raised himself up before making his way into the kitchen, nearly bulldozing a she-wolf.

"Cadence." The alpha grunted in surprise, suddenly becoming cautious as to not step on the little ones she usually had in tow. "I uh. I'd like a word." He said as his eyes flickered over the pups.

xxx Guard xxx Male xxx Tags: Abel xxx
A heavy grunt escaped the male as he nodded. "Ah yes, a hunter. Have you gone out today?" He asked, Kay didn't hunt much, it wasn't his excellence. With Jason and himself being bipedal wolves, they weren't great hunters. Built for raw power and devastating carnage rather than a stealthy prowling predator. Though at this point very few had seen the Mormont brothers in their primal wolfish form. Monsters rather than animals.
Kay beckoned Abel to walk with him, as he didn't want the smell of the barn to stick to his clothing too much. His heavy footsteps carried the male outside where he put his hands in his pockets. "How do you like hunting?" He asked.
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-
✐
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:33 am

Mason/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Alpha/ 29/ Mate: Jessel/ tags: open
In the alpha's office, Mason was furiously scribbling words onto the parchment. The pen brush in his hand moved with flawless strokes. He signed his name at the bottom and sent it off with a bird. He then got up, ruffled a hand through his hair and reached down to met his dog's, Mocha's head.

Esral/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Guard/ 25/ Mate: n/a/ tags: open
Esral was out on a trail ride with his horse. He urged the horse into a slow trot.

Lucifer/ Male/ Red Sun/ Guard/ 26/ Mate: n/a/ tags: open
Lucifer was in the kitchen, leaning on the counter.

Ygritte/ Female/ Red Sun/ Hunter/ 20/ Mate: n/a/ tags: Yeni
Ygritte held Yeni's hand as the two walked out into the field.

Yeni/ Female/ Red Sun/ Pup/ 4/ Mate: n/a/ tags: Ygritte
Yeni giggled and laughed, walking with Ygritte

Aife/ Female/ Red Sun/ Guard/ 24/ mate: n/a/ tags: open
In the forest, secluded away, a brunette named Aife aimed her arrow. She released and looked to see where it landed. right in the center of the target. She lifted a fist into the air and went to retrieve her arrow.

Erubus/ Male/ Red Sun/ Pupsitter/ 24/ mate: n/a/ tags: open
Erebus sat on the edge of a fence, looking out into the horizon.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:22 pm

Jessel- f- 26- Blue Moon alpha female- Birom demi; Mason is mate- X, Merry and Pippin- has family but not in RP- service dog and gray and white kitty Stormy- Tags: pups

The slender and beautiful sweet and gentle redhead hummed. The medium furred wolf sighed quietly a bit. Her mate was in his office, instead of with them... The brown eared red wolf shook her head. She licked at her chest patch, then rubbed her white jaw on a paw. The white toes there stood out. She then turned to her two week old pups. They'd just opened their eyes and ears, and could crawl and wobble around a bit.

The black haired and blue eyed male smiled at the two pups. Critter was there with Kainen, just like Abel had Montague. His pup, in fact, barked at the other pup. He seemed to want to play, but Abel hushed him. He then turned to the much taller male. "I caught a couple rabbits, and prepared them then put them in the freezer.

We need to use up the crops and some of the older stuff first. That's why we freeze things," he laughed. Freezing it kept it for longer, kept it from going bad quicker. He said "Oh, I like being a hunter a lot; how do you like being a guard?" he asked.

She picked up the two pups, though it was a bit harder carrying both. She made a small sound as they instantly leaned against her. She smiled sweetly at the two. She then jumped she bit as she heard the voice. It was that of their large alpha, Jason Mormont. She looked over to the man, asking "Yes, what is it?"

The two pups yawned again, and Joell even rubbed his eyes a bit. They let their selves be picked up. They then each leaned on her, ears and tails out as they were so tired. They moved a bit when they heard the voice of the man.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me