OPEN: Medieval RP; Six Kingdoms; Home

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

OPEN: Medieval RP; Six Kingdoms; Home

Postby +Spicey+ » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:15 am

Six Kingdoms; Medieval Role Play

Directory

Lore | Rules | Maps | Magic | Key places | Characters | Relationships | Discussion | Royalty | Reserved
Last edited by +Spicey+ on Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:09 am, edited 13 times in total.
+Spicey+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Medieval RP; Six Kingdoms; Lore

Postby +Spicey+ » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:39 am

Lore

Long ago, there was nothing. No plants, trees, people, animals, nothing. Until there was the gods. They turned the darkness into a world. A world full of magic and happiness. But something was missing in their eyes. Something important. That is where humans came in. The gods created the humans to rule over the other animals of the Earth. And the gods gave to them each a gift, magic! The gods gave each of the peoples their own magic, thus separating them into Six kingdoms.

Now for a few years, these Kingdoms lived in peace. But they began to seek out more and more power. Each Kingdom trying to rise above the others. The gods were unhappy with this, so they took back their magic. Leaving the humans powerless. But there was still magic in the world, just not for the humans. The animals around them had a life source, a magical aura of their own. This is how humans invented dark magic.

Now dark magic is not evil, nor is it good, for magic cannot be good or evil. It can be used for both but can be neither. Now dark magic works different. All magic comes at a price. So for dark magic you must take the magic from other things in order to give yourself magic. Whether that be animals plant or other people, a life is a life.

One day each leader of one of the six countries, got a prophecy. This prophecy would change their lives forever. It stated; It shall be then, when all that once was is lost, 14 shall rise. Four shall die and one will learn, but all shall fail in sadness with the roosters crow.
Last edited by +Spicey+ on Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
+Spicey+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Medieval RP; Six Kingdoms; Rules

Postby +Spicey+ » Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:13 pm

Rules

Please only have two characters max in the main posse

Hate the character not the player (BE KIND)

LGBTQ+ is welcome here!

Five characters max

Must write at least 5 sentences per character

Do not leave anyone out of the Role Play

Keep violence and romance pg-13.

Do not kill other people's characters without consent

Try to be as active as you can and please tell me if you will be gone

If you have any ideas for plot twists, please message me

Disable signatures on the role play thread

Post all forms in the discussion thread
+Spicey+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Medieval RP; Six Kingdoms; Maps

Postby +Spicey+ » Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:21 pm

Maps

Last edited by +Spicey+ on Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
+Spicey+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Medieval RP; Six Kingdoms; Magic

Postby +Spicey+ » Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:55 pm

Magic

Sun Magic; Sun magic draws from the heat and energy of the Sun. This source is at its strongest when the sun is at its highest during noon. Sun magic has a dual nature: it can conjure spells of light, growth, nurturing, and transformation — or it can call upon fire, heat, and destruction. Sun mages can learn to master light and fire through strength of will, and some of the most powerful can use the light to heal and purify or banish sickness and decay. However, they must maintain diligent control of their emotions and impulses.

The Sun is associated with energy, teaching, truth, fury, warmth, honesty, intensity, charisma, leadership, optimism, revealing, and guiding light.

Moon Magic; Moon magic draws on the spirit and energy of the Moon. The Moon is cyclical in its strength, relating directly to the lunar phases. This source is at its strongest during a full moon. Moon magic deals in creating illusions, concealment spells, and connections with spirits. Some moon mages are illusionists, using their powers to befuddle and confuse their enemies' senses. Simple illusion spells can fool the eyes and ears, but more powerful illusions can mimic even taste or touch. Moon mages can also conjure flickers of the past or put restless spirits to rest. Moon mages understand that all shadows are born of light, and to reach for light is to cast a shadow.

The Moon is associated with illusion, manipulation, love, death, charm, reflection, privacy, appearances, depth, duality, and secrets.

Star/Celestial Magic; Star magic is sometimes called "celestial magic" or "cosmic magic",[8] as it involves divination, cosmic vision, and seeing into the "beyond". There is little known about Celestial magic, the people who have it are usually take away and locked up to be studied. People with this magic can sometimes see into the future, but this is rare.

The Stars are associated with vision, truth, intelligence, otherworldly, reality-altering, timelessness, mystery, destiny, and wishes.

Earth Magic; Earth magic draws on the power and energy within the land itself. This source is at its strongest deep underground. Earth magic comes from two major domains: the stone, minerals, crystals, and gems of the land, and the flora and fauna of the living world.

The Earth is associated with strength, patience, endurance, healing, stubbornness, growth, deep history, and balance.

Sky Magic; Sky magic draws on the vast sky, the energy and movement of the winds, and the power of thunderstorms. Sky magic is sometimes called "weather magic", though it is more than that. While sky mages can summon wind, lightning, ice, or shrouding fog, their power is not limited to the weather. It also includes magic that helps one breathe at high altitudes, and a talented sky mage can magically enhance their movement, allowing bursts of speed and leaps of great length. Even with limited physical training, a sky mage can learn to perform feats of incredible agility, making them excellent acrobats, dancers, and sometimes thieves.

The Sky is associated with lightness, quickness, agility, cleverness, vision, potential, freedom, and perspective.

Ocean Magic; Ocean magic draws on the depths of the oceans and tides, and its power connects through rivers and lakes that flow back to it. This source is at its strongest at high tide. It is is associated with flexibility, transformation, flow, surface-level vs depth, navigation, and awareness. Besides water spells, it also includes ice spells.

Dark Magic; Dark magic is not evil, but it is not good either, as previously stated. Dark magic is not like the other magic types, as this is not a primal source of magic like the others. Dark magic is destructive, and a cheap easy way to cast spells and stuff, but you need to harvest magic energy from the primal magics, meaning that you need to take something (Be that plat or animal) in order to cast the spell.
+Spicey+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Medieval RP; Six Kingdoms; Key Places

Postby +Spicey+ » Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:24 am

Key Places

Efron; This is where the neutral ground is, It is technically another country, but no one really lives there, this is where important meetings are held. Everyone will start the Role Play here. This country is like the great pains of the world, they have a middle range temperature (Ranging form 50-70 Degrees). Border Neighbors are: Ostra

Dreyles; This is the second smallest country. They are near the center of the earth so they have a warmer climate. They grow fruit and rais animals, and are one of the wealthier countries even though it is small. Bored neighbors are: (Semi) Ruskana | (Semi) Gospos

Ruskana; Located far northwest. Ruskana is a cold country. Filled with snow and Ice, the people that live here live in the southern part of this piece of land, as it is too cold in the north. Border neighbors are: Gospos | (Semi) Dreyles

Gospos; Gospos is The largest country, and also one of the wealthiest. Second only to Dreyles. This country is located in between Ruskana, Aswal, and Uthea. The climate here is realtivly warm. there are a lot of forests here, and some jungles. Border neighbors: Ruskana | Aswal | Uthea

Aswal; Aswal is the third smallest country, but unlike the other two they are not doing so well finacially. The climate here is warmer then that of Gospos. Their land is mainly Tropical forests, and they get rain often. Border neighbors: Gospos

Uthea; Uthea is the smallest countries. They are the third wealthiest country, and have a very strong military. The weather here is relativity dry. They, get little rain, but not small enough amount to be a desert. Border neighbors: Ostra | Gospos

Ostra; Ostra is a desert. They get little to no rain, and the days are hot as the sun and nights as cold as ice. It is very dry here. The people that live here live in an oasis. Border neighbors: Uthea | Efron
+Spicey+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Medieval RP; Six Kingdoms; Characters

Postby +Spicey+ » Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:49 am

Characters

Dreyles Delegation: 1/2
Karter Florence | 19 | Male | Crown Prince | Moon | +Spicey+
Name | Age | Gender | Rank | Magic | Player

Ruskana Delegation: 0/2

Gospos Delegation: 0/2

Aswal Delegation: 0/2

Uthea Delegation: 0/2

Ostra Delegation: 1/2
Thyri Leiknir | 20 | Female | Blacksmith Apprentice | Celestial | +Spicey+

Other characters:(Kings and Queens, etc. Will not be used the whole RP, and you can create characters as you go!)
Name | Age | Gender | Rank | Player
Last edited by +Spicey+ on Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:51 am, edited 6 times in total.
+Spicey+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Medieval RP; Six Kingdoms; Relationships

Postby +Spicey+ » Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:58 am

Characters

Romantic Relationships;