☾ Wolf Moon 🐺

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

☾ Wolf Moon 🐺

Postby _Ambereyes_ » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:55 pm

.. Image Image Image.

A Werewolf:

A supernatural creature that can shift from human to wolf. New wolves only shift uncontrollably on the night of a full moon. These wolves are vicious and uncontrollable - unless they are taught how to shift and be in control. Humans are changed by the bite of an Alpha - only if the bite takes. Ranks can be shown by the colour of the wolves eyes - Alpha’s eyes are bright red, Beta’s/Omega’s have bright golden eyes. But, some werewolves have bright blue eyes. Yellow eyes turn a cold steel blue if you’ve taken an innocent’s life - even if it was an accident. An Alpha can become a Beta, A Beta can become an Alpha. Omegas can become Alphas, and anyone can become an Omega. They can all rise/fall to one another.

All wolves can half-shift, most of the time they do instead of full shifting. Half-shifting is when they can be humanoid with wolf characteristics - Fangs, “claws”, the sight, hearing and smell of a wolf. Fully shifting is when they turn into an actual wolf. Werewolves, in both human and wolf form, have a small amount of super-strength, and an acute sense of smell, hearing and sight. Not only that, but they also have a supernatural ability to heal very fast. They can also take away some of the pain from a human.

The Hunters:

This pack consists of four Betas and an Alpha who live in a small city called “Aldora Hills”. They are trying to keep themselves a secret from everyone else. No one knows about them except the Hunters. The Hunters try to “control” them, if the pack hurts anyone the Hunters will be sure to take care of it. All the Hunters go by codes. Some of their codes are to protect the Werewolves - “we protect those who cannot protect themselves”. But then you get the other kind, more savage, unforgiving - “we hunt those who hunt us” - they just so happen to be the ones in Aldora Hills. It is up to the Alpha and more experienced Beta’s to keep the newer Beta’s in line. Otherwise, the Beta will most likely be killed.

New wolf:

Now an Omega - lone wolf - has come to Aldora Hills in search of a pack. Since there is strength and safety in numbers. But they have to prove to the Alpha that they are good enough to join the pack. To prove they are capable, they must go through a series of physical, emotional and mental tests - set out by the older Betas and the Alpha. Being able to protect themselves from hunters, knowing how to control a shift, and being able to live a normal life without anyone knowing the other side of them.

The Pack:

This pack consists of an Alpha and four Betas. All the Betas fall under the Alpha which is the highest rank for a werewolf. You can tell if they shine their eyes at you (in either wolf/human form) Alpha’s eyes are bright red, Beta’s/Omega’s have bright golden eyes. But, some werewolves have cold steel-blue eyes. Two of the pack members have these types of eyes. Blue eyes can only be achieved if you’ve taken an innocent’s life - even if it was an accident. Both of them have buried that memory deep, some of the Betas have no idea how it happened.

An Alpha is the leader of a pack. They are the only ones that can turn a human into a werewolf - by a bite. The Alpha is the most educated wolf, they teach the new wolves.

Their reason for being in Aldora Hills is to protect the town from possible supernaturals. They have to be very close in order to work well together. They even call themselves a family.

The pack lives with the Alpha in an estate, just by the school - which two of the Betas go to. All the Betas were orphaned and got taken in by the Alpha. While the younger Betas go to school, the rest of the pack go off to work.

Image Image

_Ambereyes_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ Wolf Moon 🐺

Postby _Ambereyes_ » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:56 pm

General Rules:

· All CS rules apply - please read through all their rules.
· In order to join the RP, you must be active - get at least two posts per week.
· PM me if you wish to join (I promise I don’t bite). I have made a private Discord, so I will give you the invite link.
· Once I’ve accepted, I will reserve a spot for you. Reservation lasts 48 hrs.
· If you aren't active, I will unfortunately have to discuss removing you and your character. Unless given a valid reason for not being active.
· Writing needs to be longer than five lines.
· Please can you try your best to stick to the rules above, I’d really like this RP to work and in order for that, I need you to cooperate with me.
· 1 character per person (for the moment).
· Try to keep genders equalised.
· All races, genders, sexualities etc... are 100% Welcome
· Please try to use a character that can come in a GIF form - it makes everything a lot easier for me.
· Feel free to PM me about any questions :)

Side notes:

· The RP will start once all the roles are filled.
· The Alpha must be between the ages of 25-30
· Two of the older Betas must be between the ages of 19-24 [they are no longer available]
· The two Betas at school must be between 14 and 17 years old
· The wolves can't have scars (they heal), but they can have tattoos - just a different way to get one.
· The Alpha and older Betas are more than welcome to have a job/or be studying. However, the Alpha needs to have a job where they earn quite a bit of money to support the pack.
· Only two one of the Betas can have Blue eyes. [one left!]
Last edited by _Ambereyes_ on Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Image Image

_Ambereyes_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ Wolf Moon 🐺

Postby _Ambereyes_ » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:42 pm

Character Forms Thread

______
    _Ambereyes_
    _____
    chevreuil
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________

______
    _____

Last bumped by _Ambereyes_ on Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:42 pm.

Image Image

_Ambereyes_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me