the prophecy | medieval rp | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

the prophecy | medieval rp | o&a

Postby Ploegy » Sun May 30, 2021 2:14 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

long ago, the prophecy of luidia was written and passed down from generation to generation.
it was one of beings from another world coming to save the land from complete destruction. all
beings of luidia know of this tale and amidst the war, many hope it will come true soon enough.

the prophecy goes as following:
"beyond our world exists another, one in which the kin of adam and eve live. they are called
humans. it is said that one days humans will come to the world of luidia to bring end to our
great war and finally set us free. ten heroes will arrive; how they come is unbeknownst to us,
but they will come. together, they will unite the land and bring peace once more. upon bringing
said peace, they shall rule the land as kings and queens, allowing luidia to rebuild and prosper
once more.

however, peace does not come so easily. the children of adam and eve won't agree so easily.
before luidia can be united, it must be divided. this includes the humans. war will wage, but that
is when the true villain will finally reveal itself and both sides will unite to fight as one.
"

as the prophecy states, humans have come to the world of luidia; all strangers to one another, yet all
on the same train, until they are unexpectedly plucked from their world to enter one unknown. five
find themselves in the slanid empire, in which they will side with, while the other five find themselves
in the dosan kingdom, the one they will stand for.

these heroes will be joined by the different beings of luidia on their journey. their adventure is only
just beginning. will this beings be able to fulfill the destiny put upon them or will they fail?

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun May 30, 2021 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby Ploegy » Sun May 30, 2021 2:19 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

rules:

•have as many characters as you can handle, but only 1 human per person (subject to change)
•beings of luidia can be of any fantasy species as long as they are not overpowered
•humans will be first come first serve. try to keep genders even among them
•humans must be between the ages of 13-25
•do not leave anyone out of the rp. try to include everyone
•minimum of 5-6 sentences per character. try to have decent grammar as well
•keep violence and romance pg-13. minimal cussing is allowed
•do not kill other people's characters without consent
•fcs may be realistic, anime, drawings or a written description
•try to be as active as you can and please tell me if you will be gone
•if you have any ideas for plot twists, please message me
•disable signatures on the roleplay thread
•post all forms in the discussion thread

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun May 30, 2021 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters

Postby Ploegy » Sun May 30, 2021 2:47 pm

characters:

the humans:
charles fletcher - 18 - male - the high king - dosan - ploegy
name - age - female - the high queen - slanid - open
neil brookes - 20 - male - king of the east - slanid - acethekidd
name - age - female - queen of the east - dosan - played by
carter jr chronos - 21 - male - king of the west - dosan - queen of flames
jenna leighton - 20 - female - queen of the west - slanid - craboom-047
name - age - male - king of the north - slanid - open
exandrea - 21 - female - queen of the north - dosan - blek
alexander simons - 20 - male - king of the south - dosan - guar
noemi di fuchina - 23 - female - queen of the south - slanid - infectedhau

slanid empire:
name - age - gender - elfen - emperor - played by
ruzumi - 305 - female - kitsune - noble - ploegy
driesi - 51 - male - faun - merchant - craboom-047
name - age - gender - race - rank - played by

dosan kingdom:
name - age - gender - race - dark sorcerer / ruler - played by
reyzana fallwalker - 600 - female - drow - spy - written in stardust
amanati - 10 - female - fungi - healer - ploegy
kliazkah thralt - 15 - female - goblin - scout - chamrosh

other:
kaine - n/a - male - white wolf - acethekidd

Last edited by Ploegy on Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:34 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the land

Postby Ploegy » Sun May 30, 2021 2:56 pm

luidia is divided into two, almost directly down the middle. in the east lies the dosan kingdom
and in the west is the slanid empire.

the dosan kingdom is a land which was once rich in forest, but many of its forests have died out
during the war. it’s capital, borzon (area 2), is located on the most eastern coast of the kingdom.
this is where the dark sorcerer’s castle resides and many of the land's high ranking nobles and
officers live. it is a sturdy fortress which is difficult to infiltrate. none would think of attacking it,
making it the perfect place to horde important supplies.

another important area of the dosan kingdom is located off the shore near its capital; the isle of truth
(area 3). this island is said to grant knowledge that is unbeknownst to all that and it only is given to
those that are proven worthy. many of the greats try to take on the island’s trial, but none have
succeeded. most believe this area has been reserved to the humans and is a place for them to learn the
truth behind the war.

near the border of the kingdom and empire lays a wasteland, which once was a vast plain, but now has
taken the beating of war. when the two sides meet in battle, it rarely gets past this area. neither side
has any advantage given how flat it is, thus bringing them to a stalemate.

in the north a mountain range stretches across the kingdom and a little bit over the border. many rivers
flow through these mountains from the ocean on the other side. not many enter this area given its cold
temperatures, but learning to fight in this area would give an advantage.

unlike the dosan kingdom, the sladin empire is a land of many once beautiful water features. it is plentiful
in rivers and small lakes. along with this, it houses many rocky canyons, one in which their capital is located.
the capital, levaris (area 1), is protected by the canyons that surround it. it is not the sturdy fortress that
borzon is, but it is one that still is beautiful despite the war. in this capital resides the elfen emperor and
those of high class. it is an expensive area to live in and anyone who is deemed unworthy is quickly turned
away.

along its western coast, sladin houses a beach that stretches the entire coast itself, though in the north
glaciers are common and the beach itself is usually snow covered. the land in the north is flat on the sladin
side, though there is a series of caves that are often spoke up that lie near the base of the mountains. these
caves are known as the caves of courage (area 4). they are a labyrinth and those that have searched them in
the past never return. this is yet another location which is rumored to help the humans in the prophecy and
provide them with the strength to unite the land.

Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

history

Postby Ploegy » Sun May 30, 2021 3:00 pm

the world of luidia was once in peace 200 years ago, but that peace was ended when
the elfen emperor and dark sorcerer rose to power. the emperor created the slanid empire
while the sorcerer created dosan kingdom. neither wished to see eye-to-eye with the other
thus plummeting the world into utter chaos for several decades before war ceased. both
sides were greatly weakened and the land they once had loved had been greatly decimated.
a stop in warfare came, but it was a shaky truce. neither side wanted to give in to the others
and reunited as one, thus for five decades they lived in fear of one another.

once 100 years had passed since the beginning the luidia’s split, the dark sorcerer decided to
attack once more, this time draining the land of its magic. the once beautiful and magical
land was sucked dry and on that day, darkness was cast over most of luidia.. the sorcerer
struck the empire with all the magic they had collected and brought war upon the land once
again. ever since then the two sides have battled one another.

with limited supplies and troops, the empire and kingdom are coming to a stalemate once
more and still neither the emperor nor sorcerer wish to back down. their people pray for
the prophecy to come true and bring an end to their suffering.

however, one being has been waiting all this time for the prophecy to begin; one that has
aided both sides during the war and the true reason it has been able to wage on as long as
it has. the white wolf has aided both rulers, hoping one day its day will come to turn on
them both and take over the land. it knows that if the humans are to come that it will have
to try and gain their trust before they find out the truth that it is the reason for war. it is
the one that passes information of the kingdom and the empire to the rulers and causes
them to hate one another. many overlook the white wolf, seeing it as a brave messenger.
soon the wolf will make its move to take the land under its harsh rule.

as for the humans that arrive in the land, they are born of nothing special; only mere citizens
who live during wartime themselves and are trying to flee to safety. while they live in a world
of guns, planes and tanks, they do not have the luxury of modern items like cell phones and
the like. they hail from a time before that. none of these things matter once they arrive in
the world of luidia. they must learn to fight with the weapons of old and defend themselves,
but most importantly, they must see the prophecy go through.

Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

open & accepting

Postby Ploegy » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:22 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

we are now open and accepting. please post all forms in the discussion thread

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

charlie ( 001 )

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:22 pm

Charles Fletcher!!
      xxxmale eighteen years old the high king dosan kingdom location: forest tagged: open
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

His heart was racing and his mind was trying to catch up with the events that had just taken place. What had happened? Such a question was one his brain could not process. One moment he was on a train, on his way to safety from the war with his two younger sisters and the next the world around him fell apart and everything he once knew vanished. Was he hallucinating? It wouldn't surprise him if that were the case after everything that had happened. His mother tried to hide the truth of this sudden change of mind, but deep down Charlie knew why, even if he didn't want to admit it. Knowing that, he didn't think it was that strange that he would be trying to escape. He put on a strong facade for his sisters, but deep down, he was hurting. Was this the result of that pain? He wanted to believe it was nothing more than his mind playing tricks on him, but he was sure he would have remembered falling asleep, then again he had been exhausted on top of it all. Could his mind truly be creative enough to put him in a place like this though?

Pausing at that thought, Charlie allowed his gaze to flicker about, trying to get a feel for his surroundings. That was something he had learned from his father while growing up. "A good soldier always inspects his surroundings." He was no soldier, but those words always stuck to him when he was thrown into a new situation. Besides, he had been close to joining the war, having only just turned eighteen of recent. How his mother had bargained with the recruiters to let him leave, he had no idea, though he assumed it had to do with the death of his father. She knew the emotional toll it would take upon him. For now he couldn't think of such things. He needed to focus.

Turning himself in a complete circle, the teen felt no more at ease with his surroundings than he did before. It was evident that he was in some forest, but that was about all he could gather. Admittedly, he didn't have much experience in the outdoors. Most of his live had been lived on the outskirts of a bustling city with no forests nearby. If he were younger, he'd probably be much more excited about this situation given how much he had always dreamed of being in the outdoors to play. He was no child now though. Everything about this ordeal screamed dangerous. The forest was quiet and unbearably so. It made Charlie uneasy. Why was it so quiet? Even the wind was still. No birds were chirping overhead nor did he hear sounds of any other wildlife. Honestly, it felt that any moment something was going to jump out at him and attack.

At that thought, Charlie bit down on his lip and nervously let his gaze flicker about. "Hello? Is anyone there?" he called out, his voice wavering with uncertainty. It was a dangerous approach to take, but the blonde was uncertain what to do. He could press forward in search for someone else, but that didn't guarantee results, then again, neither did his current approach. He could only hope that someone might be in earshot of his call and respond. Given the silence that surrounded him currently though, it seemed rather unlikely. It wasn't even positive that he would encounter someone with good intentions either if there was one around. Letting that sink in only sent a shiver down Charlie's spine. His thoughts only caused him to be more wary, but for now all he could do was pray that he would be safe.

Ruzumi!!
      xxxfemale three hundred five years old noble slanid kingdom location: outside levaris tagged: open

(will post for later)

Amanita!!
      xxxfemale ten years old healer dosan kingdom location: forest tagged: open

(will post for later)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the prophecy | medieval rp | o&a

Postby InfectedHau » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:24 am

Noemi di Fuchina||23||Female||Queen of the South||Slanid Kingdom: near Levaris||Tagged: Open
    Under different circumstances, this would have been a wondrous place.

Great walls of stone rose up on either side of the valley Noemi found herself in, the sun shining off the rippling striations caused by millenia of built-up sediment. Small, hardy shrubs peeked out from cracks and splits in the canyon walls, growing in number and density the further down they were, culminating in a vibrant, verdant floor surrounding a lazily winding river. All very pretty, a place Noemi would definitely have wanted to visit some day. There was, however, one small problem.

This was not where she'd been the moment prior. She'd been on a train, bound for the border, trying to cope with the fact that everything she knew and loved was about to be reduced to ashes. Her family had gone on ahead, but there were still plenty of people back home that had yet to evacuate. Some of them wouldn't, she knew. They'd rather face the bombers than leave the land they'd lived on their whole life.

All that was swept aside now, though. This didn't look at all like her homeland. It didn't look like anywhere she knew, even from pictures. Either the stress was making her hallucinate, or she'd been whisked off to another world, like in the stories her mother used to tell her.

There wasn't time to panic. Wasn't a point either. Forcing the fear back down, Noemi pushed her way through the undergrowth, shielding her eyes with a hand as she walked up to the riverbank. Towns were built along rivers, so if she followed this one, logically she'd eventually find one. Assuming there was one, and she wasn't the only living person in this new world. Hiking her dress up and tying it around her waist, she set off downstream, wishing she'd been spirited away in something more practical.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the prophecy | medieval rp | o&a

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:10 am

[Carter Jr.]
[male <> 21 years <> human <> king of the west <> dosan <> tags: none, open]
[<>]
He opened his eyes, watching the blue sky above him in silence as the white clouds slowly moved there. It made a few moments for him to realize that the sky was true, not some weird dream he could be having. He sifted his head and looked at the world around him, he was laying in the grass, middle of the forest. How did he get into this forest? He didn't know, it still felt like a dream to him, but the cool wind, movements of the grass and leaves make it more realistic.

He suddenly jumps to sit, feeling a little dizzy at first but got used to it very soon. He made a better look around him still wondering how did he get here, he doesn't remember running into a forest, instead the fire, smoke, and panic was on his mind, yes something big crashed and soon before he knew it he was running away from massive fireball, there was fire everywhere and for a moment he started to think that maybe he died on that fire, which could explain why he didn't remember going into this forest.

He listened to the wind and thought he heard a voice like someone was calling something but he didn't really get to make out what it was saying. Shaking his head he started to wonder that maybe he was just hearing things, the wind was gaming with his mind, the current situation made him hear think.

He stood up and walked near some trees, seeing a lake there, only a few steps away from under a small hill he was standing at. There were no other humans, or towns anywhere, he was lost to this unknown forest and most of all he was hungry.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the prophecy | klia 1 |

Postby Chamrosh » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:47 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ►►►xxxxxxKliazkah "Klia" Thralt
x══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

xxxxxxxxxxGoblin Pansexual 15 Dosan Scout @ Carter
═════════════════════════════
    xxxIt was a pleasant day, as far as Klia was concerned, but then, any day that was vaguely warm was nice in her mind. She was heading between locations to scout out for any signs of invading soldiers, and, for various reasons, this wood made sense as a route to take. Firstly, it gave lots of opportunities for climbing (fun!), it made her harder to spot in the case of any trespassing Slanid forces, and it was just an efficient route, anyway.
    xxxKlia was much like a far less fluffy looking squirrel when moving through forests, complete with claws digging into the bark, and only an extremely cautious ear would notice the slight sounds from the trees when their branches dipped and the leaves brushed against each other, which only even happened very occasionally.
    xxxThe trees also gave a nice vantage point for someone so small to see what was happening on the ground again.
    xxxShe was still quite a way off when she saw something strange in the grass.
    xxxThere was nothing in that patch of grass, a slight clearing in the trees which let it grow in a distinct area and not just patches where the sun fell.
    xxxAnd now there was something.
    xxxKlia slowed down, taking extra caution. She didn't recognise them - which was hardly a surprise when there's a whole continent worth of people around - but she was sure they hadn't been there a second before. Her climbing became more similar to what a human would expect another humanoid to manage, speed wise, but it was still silent.
    xxxIt was far more likely her eyes would be spotted, if anything would be noticed.
    xxxShe didn't call anything herself (and didn't notice the calling either), but there was what she could hear as a bird, at least, startled, as she landed on the branch right by its nest; it squawked with an eerily elf-like voice.
    xxxKlia stopped, a few trees away, watching the figure (who she was sure had just appeared somehow - maybe they were a magician?) from a perch in a tree, squatting on a branch.xxxWhoever it was, they approached the water nearby (that Klia had had to take a bit of a detour around in her climbing, but now she could see an opportunity to pick up some pretty shiny stones, if she was stopping anyway), and halted there.
    xxxShe leaned forward on the branch she had perched on, and looked more closely at the figure.
    xxxThe lack of fangs made it rather hard to determine gender.
    xxxThey had the pale skin of a good number of elves, but with the short ears of a dwarf, and the massive stature resembling a mix of the two - maybe they were out here on their own because they weren't accepted in either society..? Elves and dwarves were both good for shiny things, so a... dwelf? - would probably be good for shiny things too. Promising...
    xxxThey couldn't possibly be a human. Humans were never described as enormous, and this thing had to be at least twice her height, and therefore, not a human.
    xxxKlia crept closer, trying to get a better view, but a dwelf was definitely her surest bet.
    xxxNow, how to handle this..
    xxxThey might have allies, hiding somewhere, and that could well be why they were so open; if they were bait. But they might also just be powerful enough to not need to be subtle. Neither situation made revealing itself look promising.
    xxxKlia slunk into the next tree. This one hung over the water slightly, a rare tree coming this close to the bank. Just observing for signs as to whether they were a threat or not before acting openly.
    xxxOr, at least, that was the plan.
    xxxThe thing is... Water makes a lot of things shiny, and the thought of shiny pebbles was already in her mind.
    xxxThe urge to scoop one out of the water was just... far too strong.
    xxxHer arms couldn't reach that far down while still in the branches, no matter how much she stretched, and leaning out this far -
    xxxHer arm would definitely be observable to anyone who was looking. She drew it back.
    xxxBut the rocks were so shiny.
    xxxCarefully, she worked her way around to the other side of the tree, and dropped down behind the trunk.
    xxxHer arms darted out like a bird's beak, grabbing at the rocks beneath ther surface.
    xxxplop plop plop plop plop plop plop
    xxxThere.
    xxxThat was a good collection of shiny stones.
    xxxAnd now she could go back to silence and enjoying her new shiny rocks - one of them was even a shell! - in her tree. Up she climbed, staying staunchly silent as if she hadn't just made a load of splashing noises from just behind a nearby tree to someone she'd been spying on seconds before. The idea of the figure being able to hear her splashing even as she was hiding hadn't quite clicked in her brain.
x══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

OoC: Normally I do colour coordinating after coding but I don't feel a need to do that yet, and certainly not until/unless I have a couple characters and it's useful for distinguishing them.
    Also, this was longer than I meant it to be, sorry, aaa. I tried to make the inciting moment clear at least, though?
x═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me