Waterfront High (Magical High School Roleplay)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Waterfront High (Magical High School Roleplay)

Postby No one » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:54 am

Welcome to WaterFront High!

If the image doesn’t work, then try this link: https://pxhere.com/en/photo/1152891

Waterfront High is a magical high school full of surprises. You can unlock More of your inner magical ability and see the creatures that WaterFront High has to offer. Go along to your classes to learn to unlock your magical ability and learn how to care for the creatures of Waterfront High. Each day, you have 8 classes that are 40 minutes long: Math, Science, History/Social Studies, English, Theology (Learning about the ancient gods of each power), one elective, magical creature care, a “recess” or cooldown at the end of the day for everyone, and the class for your magical ability you have unlocked in middle school. They accept from ages 14-18 and have 9th grade, 10th grade, 11th grade and 12th grade. There are many clubs for you to join and a ton of fun things to do at this High School so why not come and join us. Each grade level has the same schedule for each student in that grade level.

Magical abilities
Fire master:
Fire masters are people who can control Fire and Firelike materials such as Fire itself, Lava, Magma, Etc. Without the proper training, they could be quite dangerous and perhaps could ruin the world. Each Fire master has a fire shaped bracelet to signify they are a Fire master. They can call upon creatures such as Dragons along with the humanoid known as Cherufe. It is very rare for a Fire master to truly unlock all the Fire/Fire like abilities, but if they do, they can summon The Phoenix. Generally Fire master training is hard since the Fire abilities are hard to come by and most can unlock around 25-40% of there true Fire abilities. If a Fire master is a strong minded person they generally can unlock 75%-100% of there power. Fire Masters can turn themselves into a fire form, lava form, magma form, as well as a floating smoke form. This requires little energy since other abilities and skills of a Fire master are hard to get. In the fire/lava/magma form, they can’t travel very fast, but in the Smoke form, they can’t be hurt and can travel at a normal pace.

Aquatic Beings:
Aquatic Beings are people who are well acquainted with Aquatic things and have the abilities of Aquatic creatures, as well as Aquatic occurrences. Aquatic Beings can shape water in there hand to create an object that they can picture in there mind. The bigger the object, the more energy it takes away from the person. Aquatic beings can also create hurricanes, tsunami, water tornados, and waves to use and master. They can summon any Aquatic creature as well as ancient/legendary creatures. Some legendary/ancient creatures they can summon are Water Dragons, Loch Ness Monsters, Hippocamp, etc. If they can unlock there full Aquatic Abilities, which is more commonly seen in Aquatic Beings, they can summon the Kraken and a Hydra. If a Water Being has a strong enough mind and enough energy to fulfill the transfer and continue the transfer from human to water, they can create themselves to be a floating water being as well as a vapory floating being. This takes a ton of energy out of a Aquatic Being and around 50% of the time can leave the person weakened for a long time and can cause chaos in the Aquatic creatures, as well as the ancient/legendary Aquatic creatures. In each state, depending on how the energy level of the person is, it be normal speed until it decreases to barely moving. They can’t be hurt in there vapory form, but the water form isn’t as strong so they can get less severe injuries in that form. Aquatic Beings where a headband or a bandanna that is very light, thin and wispy almost and the color is a blend blue, light blue, turquoise and ivory.

Ground Matrix's:
Ground Matrix’s are people who can control dirt, rocks, mud, and other ground like materials. Ground Matrix’s can control the rocks, dirt, mud, etc. to create rocklike armor as well as create ground golems to help them. Ground golem creating takes a lot of mental thought and is a long process. It drains energy quickly since it takes a ton of concentration and mental thought to create one. Ground Matrix’s can also create themselves into a Ground rebel which is where they have rocks, dirt, mud, etc. covering there body and making them a rocky vessel to use if they are in great danger. Ground Matrix’s can control Gargoyles, Trolls, and a Golem. With enough concentration, it is quite hard to do, but they can control Giants. IT takes a lot of energy and mental concentration to control Giants. Ground Matrix can turn into a Little Rock worm and burrow down in the ground in order to do a sneak attack (etc.). Ground Matrix’s are ones known to despise Fire Masters since they think that Fire Masters are show offs and want to be the top Magic ability. Ground Matrix’s wear a ring made out of rock, minerals, and clay to signify there Magic Ability.

Shapeshifters:
Shapeshifters are people who can shape shift into any animal. It takes a ton of mental concentration to shape shift for a long period of time and it takes more energy away from the person to shape shift into a large animal. If they overuse there shape shifting abilities, they are left exhausted and there abilities are restricted for some time. Shapeshifters have a certain animal called a shifting animal. That is an animal that is there main animal that they choose in middle school when they are told the ability they possess. That main animal can be used without any training to summon since part of the animal leaves a mark internally by using magic to do so that way the Shapeshifter can change form into that animal and control that animal. This works with regular animals, but with legendary/ancient creatures like dragons, phoenix’s, (etc.) it is quite hard to earn what Shapeshifters call mental string. Mental strings are things that Shapeshifters have in there mind that helps them connect with the animals that they can shape shift into. That helps them shape shift into animals. Legendary/ancient creatures are more hard to get those mental strings and so most shape shifters can’t shift into those creatures (legendary/ancient). Some shape shifters have tons of charisma in there mind to actually get those legendary/ancient creatures mental string, but that is a very rare occurrence. Shape shifters wear a necklace/ choker with a paw pad on it to signify animals.

Shadow Warriors:
Shadow Warriors are people who have a way with the shadow and dark side. They aren’t necessary dark people themselves or evil, but it’s common to see a bubbly Shadow Warrior come out of middle school to be a moody and rather impulsive behaviors at the end of high school. Shadow Warrior have the most dangerous out of all the Magic abilities since they deal with ancient/legendary creatures like a Cerberus, Werewolves, Ghosts, etc. They can also have to deal with sometimes Black Dog and Hell Hounds. Now this is quite rare for a Shadow Warrior, but if a Shadow Warrior were to have the mental strength and concentration, they can talk to and command Demons and can even command/talk to the Grim Reaper. Shadow Warriors are quite a unique class of individuals who can see in the dark since they are Shadow Warriors, but are sensitive to really bright things pointed directly at there eyes or something they see. Shadow Warriors can morph into a shadowy figure for some time as well as a ghost. The issue with the ghost form is that it lasts for 30 minutes and if they don’t make it in time back into there body, they get sucked into there body and all there energy will be spent. They can also summon skeletons to fight alongside them and they are quite the good jockey on a skeleton horse. Shadow Warriors are known for there strength in charisma and how they excel in science classes, but they lack skills in knowing when to stop and knowing when to hold there tongue. Shadow Warriors wear a black and dark purple bracelet with three heads for Cerberus so people know they are one with the Dark world.

Magic Lords:
Magic Lords are very rare and only 12-20 have ever been in existence in the world. Magic Lords posses all the magical abilities: Fire, Aquatic, Ground, Shadow and Shapeshifting. They can master all of these things, but Magic Lords have a hard time controlling all of there abilities. They can be used for great harm and danger to others, but there abilities can be used to do great things for the world. They can only use one at a time, but Magic Lords can tire out easily. Since they have all the Magical abilities, using them costs them energy and if they use them to much and they run out of energy, they can have some serous consequences. Magic Lords have the greatest power, but 5 out of the 12-20 ever to be in existence have decided to suspend there abilities and give them up since they can’t deal with the amount of energy and effort it takes to manage all the abilities at once. Magic Lords can basically do anything the other’s can. Magic Lords are known to excel in Creature caretaking, but some lack social skills and most Magic Lords struggle a bit in the science department.

RULES:

1. All of CS Rules apply
2. All of Tess’s Rules apply
3. No GODMOBBING Or OP Characters! It makes the role play not fun if characters are to OP or always win.
4. Be respectful to everyone around you
5. Respect the mods
6. We are staying clear of topics that are PG-13.
7. No playing your own mate/crush
8. I do reservations only at the beginning of this RP. After two weeks being upload to CS, I won’t be accepting reservations anymore. At the beginning, you must get forms in three days or so after your reservation. If you need more time, I will give you an extra day. That’s it.
9. I have to accept your characters before RPing and check it over for it possibly being to OP
10. Please don’t make any sadistic characters. There are consequences to developing a sadistic character. You will receive a PM, your character will be killed off immediately, and you will receive a punishment.
11. Please ask before hurting someone else’s character. If you hurt someone else’s character without permission, I will PM you and the RPer that owns the character you hurt.
12. There is an offense policy that will be used if needed to
13. Please follow the rules
14. No bullying
15. Have fun
16. Drama is 100% ok, but big plot ideas must be brought to me for approval.
17. You can create as many characters as you like, but you must be able to play them all actively. In order for you to join, please make a teacher because we need teachers to teach the classes and for the RP to work. If we had all students and no teachers, then the RP wouldn’t function well.
18. More rules will be added if I see fit

Other Information

For Magic Lords, I am not allowing more than three people to be a Magic Lord since they are very rare and I don’t want to have everyone signing one up. I’m playing one so there is one slot taken. There are two slots that remain and this is not negotiable to have more. In the event that someone has been inactive for a time and they have a Magic Lord, the slot will be reopened for people to take.

The Theology/Magical Ability Class teachers is the same teacher. The Science/Math teachers is the same teacher. The English/Band teachers is the same teacher. The Magical Creature Care teacher has one class to teach. The Computer Programming teacher has one class to teach. The Art teacher for the Art Elective has one class to teach. The History/Social Studies teacher has one class to teach. At the end of each day, everyone has a “recess” or what they call a Cooldown.

Electives:

Band
    Art
    Computer Programming

Schedules

Everyone has the same schedule for each grade level to make it less confusing.

9th Grade Schedule:

First Hour: Elective (8:00-8:40)
Second Hour: Science (8:44-9:24)
Third Hour: Theology (9:28-10:08)
Fourth Hour: English (10:12-10:52)
Lunch (10:52-11:22)
Fifth Hour: History/Social Studies (11:26-12:06)
Sixth Hour: Mathematics (12:10-12:50)
Seventh Hour: Magical Ability Class (12:54-1:34)
Eighth Hour: Magical Creature Care (1:38-2:08)
Cooldown (2:12-2:52)

10th Grade Schedule:

First Hour: Science (8:00-8:40)
Second Hour: Elective (8:44-9:24)
Third Hour: Magical Creature Care (9:28-10:08)
Fourth Hour: Mathematics (10:12-10:52)
Fifth Hour: Magical Ability Class (11:26-12:06)
Sixth Hour: Theology (12:10-12:50)
Seventh Hour: History/Social Studies (12:54-1:34)
Eighth Hour: English (1:38-2:08)

11th Grade Schedule:

First Hour: Magical Creature Care (8:00-8:40)
Second Hour: Theology (8:44-9:24)
Third Hour: Mathematics (9:28-10:08)
Fourth Hour: Magical Ability Class (10:12-10:52)
Fifth Hour: English (11:26-12:06)
Sixth Hour: History/Social Studies (12:10-12:50)
Seventh Hour: Elective (12:54-1:34)
Eighth Hour: Science (1:38-2:08)

12th Grade Schedule:

First Hour: Magical Ability Class (8:00-8:40)
Second Hour: Magical Creature Care (8:44-9:24)
Third Hour: Elective (9:28-10:08)
Fourth Hour: History/Social Studies (10:12-10:52)
Fifth Hour: Mathematics (11:26-12:06)
Sixth Hour: English (12:10-12:50)
Seventh Hour: Science (12:54-1:34)
Eighth Hour: Theology (1:38-2:08)

Clubs!

Academic Quiz Bowl Team
    Book Club
    Languages Clubs (German, French, Latin)
    Environment Club
    Debate Team
    Drama Club
    Cooking Club
    Creatures Club
    Honors Club (For people who want to take an honors class for a class that they don’t take an honors course in)
    Social Club (For people who want to interact with others, but are afraid to during lunch, classes, and/or cooldown
    Fire Masters Club
    Ground Matrix’s Club
    Aquatic Beings Club
    Shape Shifters Club
    Shadow Warriors Club
    Magic Lords Club

May you enjoy Roleplaying here and hopefully you enjoy this RP.

Discussion Forum: Link

Sign-Up Forum: Link
Last edited by reynard on Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: in order to use that image it must be properly attributed
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Waterfront High (Magical High School Roleplay)

Postby No one » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:03 pm

Adrian Taylor/male/15 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Open/Grade: Sophomore (10th Grade)/Bisexual/Crush: TBD/Service Dog is Ollie/Shapeshifter/Main Animal: Panther
Adrian rode on his skateboard as he had his backpack on his back and his dog’s leash in his hand. He heard the click click of his dog’s claws on the pavement as Ollie trotted by him. His little guy was only a year old and he couldn’t be happier. As he came up towards the school, he slowed down and hopped off of his skateboard. He picked it up with his free hand and walked through the entrance with Ollie and sat down underneath the whimsical tree. He smiled as Ollie licked his cheek and he grabbed his skateboard and put it in his backpack. As he closed his backpack, he could feel a wet nose on his hand. He smiled and said, “Alright Ollie. You always know I have treats with me. You can have one treat right now.” He grabbed a bone for his Lab and stroked his head as Ollie at it. Ollie wagged his tail and began to pant. Adrian smiled and gave the large dog a hug. He ran a hand through his blonde hair and smiled at his dog.

Luka Martinez/male/17 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Open/Grade: Junior (11th grade)/Bisexual/Crush: TBD/Aquatic Being
Luka had his guitar out and was strumming some stuff as he walked to school, humming his band’s first song. His backpack was slung over his left shoulder and he had his headphones on his neck. He kneeled to tie his shoe and then grabbed his phone out, plugging them into his headphones and turning on music. He strummed the guitar to the songs and hummed the beat. Luka stopped strumming to brush his dark brown hair and blue streaks out of his eyes and went back to strumming on his guitar.

Olivia “Liv” Williams/female/14 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Open/Grade: Freshman (9th grade)/Bisexual/Crush: TBD/Magic Lord/Twin is Avery
Olivia walked up to the high school with her sibling beside her. Her first day in a new school with strangers and with a cast on her left arm... again. She carried her school supplies in her backpack and had her backpack slung over her arm that wasn’t injured. Her palms grew sweaty and cold as she every step took her closer to the school. Her long, wavy brown hair was in a nice braid that her mother did. She wiped her right hand on her shorts to get some of the sweat off. She felt the nagging itch in her left arm and she sighed. She hated having to deal with the cast again, but she played a stupid game and got a stupid prize. She looked down to her purple cast and then back up. As she approached the front of the school, she could see people outside as well as creatures she had never seen before. Creatures made of stone, creatures made of magma, basically creatures made of all sorts of things. She saw teachers and other students milling outside of the school and she took a deep breath. Her thoughts started to spiral as she grew closer. As the terrain and school started to spin, she could feel the squeeze of her sibling’s hand on her right shoulder. She turned her head to look over to them and she saw them nod at her. She took a deep breath and swallowed hard, then proceeded to walk forward. With each shaky step she took, it became more apparent to her that the spiraling thoughts won’t go away. She looked to a male with a dog and smiled. He was lucky to have a dog. She wished she would have a dog. She blinked her eyes and looked down at the ground as they got closer.

Avery Williams/genderfluid/14 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Open/Grade: Freshman (9th grade)/Bisexual/Crush: TBD/Shadow Warrior/Twin is Olivia
Avery squeezed there sister’s shoulder reassuringly and looked around. The school looked like an amazing place to be at. Perfect school to play some pranks in. They laughed sinisterly and combed there hair. Had to look his best for the first day of school.

Joshua Nelson/male/32 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Open/Magical Creature Care Teacher/Bisexual/Crush: TBD/Fire Master
Joshua walked out of the school ready for the first day of school to begin. He waited for the students to start trickling into the front of the school. He sat down on the ledge of the fountain putting his water into the fountain water.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:13 pm

Nyxx Lukas N if you want- m- 17- Junior (11th grade)- Shapeshifter; seal- 5' 4"- homo; Luka- boyfriend open- friends and enemies open- book club, cooking club, creatures club, shape shifters club- +art, reading, cooking, swimming -singing, sculpting, -thing-, running- Tags: X

The short and slender tan skinned boy hummed and arrived to school. He brushed through shoulder length black hair. Blue gray eyes watched everything from behind blue framed glasses. He hummed and smiled down at his service dog. He noticed another boy with a dog, and a lady teacher with one. He himself had an allergy to wheat gluten, so...Anyhow, the sweet, gently, kind, caring, loving and loyal one smiled. The shy, nervous, sometimes anxious, fire disliking one headed for the doors.

Jessie R Jess- f- 27- art teacher- Magic lord (shape shift is cat)- 5' 3"- Demi; has to bond- friends and enemies open- Magic Lords club, Book club, creatures club maybe- +art, reading, dancing, running, swimming, cooking -singing, sculpting, models; shy, anxiety, nervous- Tags: X

The creamy skinned freckled (shoulders, arms, legs) woman arrived to the school. She got out and shook out long curly ginger hair. Brown eyes looked to the dog she had for her panic attacks. She smiled as she patted the Poodle mix a moment. The sweet, silly, gentle, kind, but nervous, shy, anxious, and bee phobic one hummed. She looked around for a moment. The loving, loyal, playful, cuddly one smiled. She and the dog headed for the school doors then, of course.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:22 pm

Sierra Nix Wilson/female/ student/ Fire Master/Tags:open

Sierra got out of her car and waved bye to her mother before turning to look at her new school. She sighed and walked into the building. Sierra avoided and eye contact with anyone as she walked. She looked at her schedule and noticed she had Science first. She wasn’t afraid of the classes as she normally aced them, she was afraid of the people. She had not so great relations with others in her old school so she was a little wary of the people in this school.

Vixen Hart/female/teacher/ shapeshifter/tags:open
Vixen sat at her desk organizing her stuff. She put out all her papers, pens, and other things she needed. After she finished. Next to her was her owl, Minerva. She pet the owl’s fluffy head and sighed. “Another year huh?” She said to Minerva with a smile. Minerva just hoots and rolls her eyes. “Ya, I know” Vixen says with a chuckle.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:17 am

Adrian Taylor/male/15 years old/Tags: Sierra/Location: Open/Grade: Sophomore (10th Grade)/Bisexual/Crush: TBD/Service Dog is Ollie/Shapeshifter/Main Animal: Panther
Adrian rode on his skateboard as he had his backpack on his back and his dog’s leash in his hand. He heard the click click of his dog’s claws on the pavement as Ollie trotted by him. His little guy was only a year old and he couldn’t be happier. As he came up towards the school, he slowed down and hopped off of his skateboard. He picked it up with his free hand and walked through the entrance with Ollie and sat down underneath the whimsical tree. He smiled as Ollie licked his cheek and he grabbed his skateboard and put it in his backpack. As he closed his backpack, he could feel a wet nose on his hand. He smiled and said, “Alright Ollie. You always know I have treats with me. You can have one treat right now.” He grabbed a bone for his Lab and stroked his head as Ollie at it. Ollie wagged his tail and began to pant. Adrian smiled and gave the large dog a hug. He ran a hand through his blonde hair and smiled at his dog. Adrian felt Ollie pull him and he accidentally let go of the leash. Adrian said, “Ollie!” He got up and ran after the dog who was headed towards a girl. He lunged at his leash and grabbed it. He stood up and messed with his blonde hair a bit before he walked into the building. He looked over to the same girl that Ollie was headed towards. He wanted to walk over and talk to her, but the shyness got the better of him. He opened his mouth, but closed it again. What would he even say if he’s shy. Adrian, face your fears and talk to someone. Your not going to get any better with talking too people if you don’t try. He stiffly walked over, trygin everything in his power to relax. He felt a wet nose on his hand. He smiled and patted his ESA and best friend on the head. He can do it, he has Ollie with him as well. He stammered as he came up to her, “H...hi, I... um...er... noticed your new to the...erm... school. I’m Adrian and...umm... this is my ESA dog Ollie.” That was worse than the time he talked to a camp counselor at a weeklong summer camp he went to over the summer.

Luka Martinez/male/17 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Open/Grade: Junior (11th grade)/Bisexual/Crush: TBD/Aquatic Being
Luka walked up to the school and kneeled to put his head phones nd phone in his backpack. He walked though the front gate still strumming his guitar. He sat down under a tree and kept on strumming, only this time he was strumming a soft melody.

Olivia “Liv” Williams/female/14 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Open/Grade: Freshman (9th grade)/Bisexual/Crush: TBD/Magic Lord/Twin is Avery
Olivia walked up to the high school with her sibling beside her. Her first day in a new school with strangers and with a cast on her left arm... again. She carried her school supplies in her backpack and had her backpack slung over her arm that wasn’t injured. Her palms grew sweaty and cold as she every step took her closer to the school. Her long, wavy brown hair was in a nice braid that her mother did. She wiped her right hand on her shorts to get some of the sweat off. She felt the nagging itch in her left arm and she sighed. She hated having to deal with the cast again, but she played a stupid game and got a stupid prize. She looked down to her purple cast and then back up. As she approached the front of the school, she could see people outside as well as creatures she had never seen before. Creatures made of stone, creatures made of magma, basically creatures made of all sorts of things. She saw teachers and other students milling outside of the school and she took a deep breath. Her thoughts started to spiral as she grew closer. As the terrain and school started to spin, she could feel the squeeze of her sibling’s hand on her right shoulder. She turned her head to look over to them and she saw them nod at her. She took a deep breath and swallowed hard, then proceeded to walk forward. With each shaky step she took, it became more apparent to her that the spiraling thoughts won’t go away. She looked to a male with a dog and smiled. He was lucky to have a dog. She wished she would have a dog. She blinked her eyes and looked down at the ground as they got closer. Don’t make eye contact with anyone, don’t make eye contact.

Avery Williams/genderfluid/14 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Open/Grade: Freshman (9th grade)/Bisexual/Crush: TBD/Shadow Warrior/Twin is Olivia
Avery squeezed there sister’s shoulder reassuringly and looked around. The school looked like an amazing place to be at. Perfect school to play some pranks in. They laughed sinisterly and combed there hair. Had to look his best for the first day of school.

Joshua Nelson/male/32 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Open/Magical Creature Care Teacher/Bisexual/Crush: TBD/Fire Master
Joshua walked out of the school ready for the first day of school to begin. He waited for the students to start trickling into the front of the school. He sat down on the ledge of the fountain putting his water into the fountain water. He hummed to himself as he looked around.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:18 am

Sierra Nix Wilson/female/ student/ Fire Master/Tags:Adrian
Sierra turned as a dog came running over to her. She looked at the person who grabbed the leash before looking at the floor. "Nice..... to meet you. I am Sierra" She says barely above a whisper. She avoided eye contact with Adrian and instead focuses on his dog. "Ollie is adorable" She whispers shyly. "I have a cat at home" She comments, playing with her fingers nervously. "She enjoys pestering the neighbor's dog alot. I don't think she'd get along with him" Sierra chuckles. "Um... yes, I am new here and was wondering if you'd know where the Science room would be?" She asks hopefully.

Vixen sat at her desk organizing her stuff. She put out all her papers, pens, and other things she needed. After she finished. Next to her was her owl, Minerva. She pet the owl’s fluffy head and sighed. “Another year huh?” She said to Minerva with a smile. Minerva just hoots and rolls her eyes. “Ya, I know” Vixen says with a chuckle.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:51 am

Adrian Taylor/male/15 years old/Tags: Sierra/Location: Open/Grade: Sophomore (10th Grade)/Bisexual/Crush: TBD/Service Dog is Ollie/Shapeshifter/Main Animal: Panther
Adrian said, “Nice to me... meet you. Thank you. Ollie is adorable.. um... that’s what I think and you. I’m a... er... shapeshifter and my main animal... erm, is a panther. My dog doesn’t like cats.. so... er... might not be the best option for them to meet.” He nods and says giving her a nervous smile, “Yes I do. I actually have Science first period of the day. Sorry if I’m stammering, I’m...er.... quite shy.” He petted the top of Ollie’s head and said, “You can pet him if you want. I assure you he is a friendly dog wanting treats and rubs.”

Luka walked up to the school and kneeled to put his head phones nd phone in his backpack. He walked though the front gate still strumming his guitar. He sat down under a tree and kept on strumming, only this time he was strumming a soft melody.

Olivia walked up to the high school with her sibling beside her. Her first day in a new school with strangers and with a cast on her left arm... again. She carried her school supplies in her backpack and had her backpack slung over her arm that wasn’t injured. Her palms grew sweaty and cold as she every step took her closer to the school. Her long, wavy brown hair was in a nice braid that her mother did. She wiped her right hand on her shorts to get some of the sweat off. She felt the nagging itch in her left arm and she sighed. She hated having to deal with the cast again, but she played a stupid game and got a stupid prize. She looked down to her purple cast and then back up. As she approached the front of the school, she could see people outside as well as creatures she had never seen before. Creatures made of stone, creatures made of magma, basically creatures made of all sorts of things. She saw teachers and other students milling outside of the school and she took a deep breath. Her thoughts started to spiral as she grew closer. As the terrain and school started to spin, she could feel the squeeze of her sibling’s hand on her right shoulder. She turned her head to look over to them and she saw them nod at her. She took a deep breath and swallowed hard, then proceeded to walk forward. With each shaky step she took, it became more apparent to her that the spiraling thoughts won’t go away. She looked to a male with a dog and smiled. He was lucky to have a dog. She wished she would have a dog. She blinked her eyes and looked down at the ground as they got closer. Don’t make eye contact with anyone, don’t make eye contact.

Joshua walked out of the school ready for the first day of school to begin. He waited for the students to start trickling into the front of the school. He sat down on the ledge of the fountain putting his water into the fountain water. He hummed to himself as he looked around.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:20 am

Sierra smiled and thought, Should I trust him? He seemed friendly enough.... still being catious wouldn't hurt "It is fine... I.....am a Fire master" She says. "Thank you" She says as he says he knows where the Science class was and would help her find it. Sierra bent down to pat Ollie's head softly. She noticed that when Adrian was talking about his dog, he didn't stutter. "I moved here hoping it would be better then my old school, It seems like it is already much better." She says her smile widening a little.

Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:42 am

Ollie wagged his tail and gave her hand a lick. Adrian smiled less nervously as Sierra’s smile widened. She seemed quite nice and somewhat like him. Quiet and shy who had a pet. He said, “I’ve been here for a year, Freshman year, and I can tell you my Freshman year was a blast.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:21 am

Sierra laughed as Ollie's tongue tickled her palm. "My Freshman year hasn't been that great. Well..... most of the school years aren't. I don't really talk to most because I have had a bad time around others, and just am slower to trust them." Sierra says quietly as her smile slipped away. She needed to build up courage to finally tell someone about it, Come on Sierra, you can do it. "I....I can't" She said accidently out loud without knowing.

Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me