Under The Crescent Moon πŸŒ™ | Supernaturals; New & Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Under The Crescent Moon πŸŒ™ | Supernaturals; New & Accepti

Postby Reija » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:18 am

Reija wrote:
XXXXX・Corie Visciar・
β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„
------------------------------------------------

Β¬ Age; 266
Β¬ Gender; Masculine
Β¬ Role; Leader, Vampires
Β¬ Location; Coven
Β¬ Mentioned; Spencer
Β¬ Tagged; Duana
"Hah, I never really had anyone to teach me." Corie slowly wrapped an arm around her waist to keep her somewhat steady in his lap, that and he simply just wanted to touch, she probably wouldn't mind. Hopefully. He had plenty of things on his mind, mainly the werewolves however Spencer was also a huge concern of his. Spencer was like the child he had never taken a wife for fear that he would hurt her. It had been centuries but he still felt like he could never get too involved with anyone.

Carefully he began to brush the knots out of her long red hair, it was somehow calming to say the least, it was just like petting a cat. This simple action reminded him of his little sister Mary. He use to brush and braid her hair in the mornings simply because she would bawl her eyes out if he didn't do it. She must have been so heart broken when Corie suddenly disappeared one day. He wished that he had gone back to give her a hug and say goodbye to her, but there was no way he could have explained why he hadn't aged a day since he was 17 and she was an old lady. He regretted never saying goodbye, but after he had figured out what was happening to him he couldn't be around his family for fear of their safety.

"Rare? You and me both sweetheart~" He chuckled, raising a brow even though she couldn't see it. "It's been a long time since I've been with anyone, maybe I should start looking." Even though a woman would probably just add more stress into his life, what, with his list already so long he couldn't exactly be going on dinner dates.

XXXXXX・P A R S L E Y・

Β¬ Age; 18
Β¬ Gender; Masculine
Β¬ Role; Werewolf, Pack Member
Β¬ Location;
Β¬ Mentioned;
Β¬ Tagged; Hunter, Milena, Lorraine, Hakon
Parsley was devastated, he couldn't believe that he hadn't helped the poor canine, he'd never not been able to clam an animal before, but then again this wasn't some dying animal that he would cuddle in his arms and offer it his comfort. He caved in and pushed himself up against Hunter's side, using the larger male to sort of shield himself from Hakon and kept his gaze firmly on his fiddling hands, he was completely embarrassed.

In the wild Parsley had never really had to hide who he was, then again he was surrounded by other werewolves all the time and had never had to keep a secret in his entire life. Poor Hunter had to take care of him, and dress him to make sure he wasn't walking around the place without any clothes on. It would be in everyones best interest to keep the new guy out of jail, after all who knows what he would say?

"I'm- I'm very sorry for scaring him." Parsley muttered, reaching down to grab Hunter's hand and gave it a small tug. "Can we go get my clothes now? Or go home?"
Reija

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:07 am

B a y l e e βš“
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Female // 20 Years // Alpha Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: Park // Tags: Kainen, Evelynn, Seraphina //

Baylee hesitated, only long enough however to pull a pony tail holder off her wrist and pull her hair back into a simple ponytail. Afterwards she took the helmet and put it on. "Let's. All this anger is making me hungry." she replied simply. She tried to push the thoughts of the witches into the back of her mind for now. Once everyone was back together she was going to tell the rest of them what had transpired. Had she been too quick to anger? Had she come off as immature? She wasn't sure, but it wasn't important now. She'd worry about that later, for now she just wanted to get food and relax.

H u n t e r ☠
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Male // 18 Years Old // Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: On the move // Tags: Parsley, Milena, Lorraine, Hakon //

Hunter turned his attention fully on Parsley now, guilt tugging at him. He hadn't expected this kind of reaction from him but.. He was more connected to nature than the rest of them.. Boy they had so much to learn from him.. But he had so much to learn from them as well. He could practically feel the air thickening around them from the distress Parsley was going through. As soon as Parsley took hold of him and tugged he nodded, moving both of them away from the situation. "Yeah of course, let's go now." he said. He took charge then, moving both of them away from the others and back towards the thrift shop.

Looking over his shoulder he raised an eyebrow "You guys coming? Let's go." his voice was more commanding than usual. He rarely ever spoke like that when Lorraine was around, Hunter was a sucker for following those in charge despite not always agreeing 100%. But he wanted out of that situation before it upset Parsley anymore than it already had.

E v e l y n n πŸ”₯
// Female // 18 Years // Witch // Crush: Open // Location: The Park // Tags: Seraphina //

Evelynn turned back to Seraphina, lifting her hand up to her chin and crossing her other arm over her chest. "mmm.." she mumbled. "I don't know the vampires very well.. They use to be solitary.. as most vampires are. There are a few spots they might hang out.. Especially now that they're all together. It would be easier to find a younger vampire. Someone less skilled than the others.. Though there's no real way to tell whose young and whose old since they never age." she mused. Shaking her head to clear it she straightened up "Maybe somewhere popular, like the park but less nature. Like.. a mall or further into town?" she offered.

S p e n c e r βš”οΈ
// Male // '20 Years' / 89 Real Years // Vampire // Crush: Open // Location: w/ Juno in town // Tags: Juno //

Spencer nodded slowly as she repeated that he was a vampire. Clearly that wasn't a problem with her which put his mind at ease. Though his curiosity was peaked almost immediately "You jinxed someone?" he couldn't help but laugh a little at that. "Never heard much about a witch jinxing someone.." he paused then. He'd heard things about vampires too.. "I was pretty weary of my own kind for a while. Don't know if selfish is the right word though. But we've got a nice group here. I'm.. uh.. the youngest out of the bunch. But they're all relatively nice to me. Especially our boss. He's trying really hard to help us all out. It's nice.." he trailed off. Glancing back at her when she said he was perfect the way he was he chuckled "I'd have to agree with that when it comes to you as well."
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:16 am

Kainen Voorhees - Werewolf - Tags: Baylee
He got onto his bike, waited for her to get on as well before revving up the bikes motor and backing up, turning, and exiting the parks lot. He drove down the road before spotting just a simple restaurant he had been to several times before. He slowed, pulled into the parking lot and parked, turning his bikes motor off, and dismounting the vehicle. He took off his helmet and offered Baylee a hand. "This place isn't too pricey, and its got good food." He said with a bright smile. His usually cheeky stature returning once more.

Lucian Voorhees - Human - Tags: Victoria
He walked out of a small store and nearly instantly ran into a woman. He took a step back and glanced her over for a moment, his brown eyes narrowed. Though he knew he'd be at fault for throwing hostility in her face. He still had some respect for people. He was dressed in the typical blue jeans and flat black shirt, he had a black and white flannel on as well, yet it was unbuttoned down the front. He had on tan workboots as well. He sighed a bit and finally dipped his head.
"I am sorry, I wasn't paying any attention." He admitted in a deep monotone voice.

Witcher - Werewolf - Tags: Alec
The large black wolf lurched forward and clamped her jaws down, twisting her head and shaking violently, until the thin metal lock gave way and snapped in half. She returned to her human form and opened the door. "Alright, dog boy. Lets go." She said with a slight sneer, her eyes narrowing almost playfully. Had this wolf been a vampire or witch, she wouldn't have done anything but killed him, however Witcher was at least a slight bit kinder to her own species. In fact, hunting Witches was how she had gotten her infamous nickname in the first place.
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-
✐
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:33 am

❝Seraphina Mallor❞
witch ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ 19 ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ hetero ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ with- Evelynn

"Great! I knew I could rely on you for an answer!" she exclaimed. Evelynn was so shy, bless her heart, and Sera knew she needed a little but of positivity in her life- even though she herself leaned more on the pessimistic side of things. "Lets go into the centre and look for someone who looks vaguely fanged." If only it were that easy to identify vampires. Unfortunately, it had always been hard to spot supernatural creatures unless they were being open about their species.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:24 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Z A N D E R
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
[Female] [Werewolf] [Loc ; Wandering] [About] [Tags ; open]

With hands in her pockets Zander slowly strolls down the streets of their small town. Her companion Uki happily trotting next to her, occasionally looking at Zander. Headphones resting around her neck as she blasts ACDC from a silver IPod that lay hidden in her pocket, humming along as she walked. Her eyes darted from face to face as she walked, seeing if she knew anyone. Coming to a small parking lot she pulled keys from her pocket and unlocked her slick black car. Uki excitedly wagged his tail, and hopped in sitting up in the passenger seat when Zander finally gets the door open. Zander let's out a soft laugh and glances around one last time.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
W I L L O W
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
[Female] [WereWolf] [Loc ; Beach] [About] [Tags ; open]

Willow lay on her stomach, eyes closed as she bathed in the suns rays. She stretched out on her towel and glanced up at the tall black falcon perched on the beach next to her. Flipping her aviator sunglasses up so she can see him clearly Willow squinted her eyes at her companion. "What's with you? Relax, we are the the beach." Willow extended her arms, trying to show the bird to relax. Ajax ruffled his feathers at the girls comments, and carefully scanned the beach before settling down next to her. Watching the waves get closer to them, than again retracting with every wave willow began to daydream, Ajax still on alert next to her, watching their surroundings.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
A N G E L
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
[Female] [Human] [Loc ; Candy Store in Town] [About] [Tags ; open]

With her foot propped up on the brick wall of the towns cute little candy shop, Angel leans against the wall. Glancing around through her black sunglassed, Angel pops a cherry sucker into her mouth. Looking down at the large black pitbull that sat next to her, looking into his bright yellow eyes she sighs and swishes the sucker to the side of her mouth. "Seems like a slow day in town today doesn't it Onyx?" The dog seemed to shrug in response and stood, shaking what little he had of a tail. A small chuckle arose from Angel as she patted the dog on the side and let her gaze again fall onto the town. She gave small waves at the fellow townspeople she knew, a bright smile never leaving her face.
Last edited by General Chaos on Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx_._King_._xx » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:03 pm

Sebastian GreyWood

18|Male|witch|Homosexual|Location: on the water front|Tag:open

Seb looked at his reflection in the water, his hand hovering over the waters surface. β€œConcentrate, you can do this” he told himself quietly. Looking at the water began to see ripples appearing, then a small area of water began to push back unveiling the hidden sand under the water. With his free hand he grabbed the rock and moved his hand away. As the water came splashing back to where it was originally, he examined the rock.
xx_._King_._xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pupper.exe » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:22 am

ℓσяяαιиє Π½Ο…βˆ‚Ρ•ΟƒΠΈ
fΡ”ΠΌΞ±β„“Ρ”
ωєяєωσℓf
Ρ‚Ξ±gΡ•: ραяѕℓєу, ΠΌΞΉβ„“Ρ”ΠΈΞ±, нυитєя, , Π½Ξ±ΠΊΟƒΠΈ
Lorraine walked along with Parsely and Hunter. "What were you thinking?" she asked. She didn't want to sound too harsh, but he couldn't just swagger around as a werewolf anymore- he was a human now. He had to be, or else every pack members life could be in danger. "Don't do that. Try to avoid dogs."

pupper.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:43 am

B a y l e e βš“
// Female // 20 Years // Alpha Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: Park // Tags: Kainen //

Baylee was quiet the whole way there to the restaurant, there wasn't much time to talk on a ride like this. Not that she minded, she enjoyed the silence however brief. Once they arrived she got off, taking her helmet off and fixing her hair as she handed it back to him. "That's fine by me." she said. She offered him a small half smile "as long as they have food and no one's going to bother us that's fine by me." she said. "Though I guess after this I should probably find Lorraine.." she mused. She should probably let her know what went down sooner rather than later.

H u n t e r ☠
// Male // 18 Years Old // Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: On the move // Tags: Parsley, Milena, Lorraine, Hakon //

Hunter turned his attention fully on Parsley now, guilt tugging at him. He hadn't expected this kind of reaction from him but.. He was more connected to nature than the rest of them.. Boy they had so much to learn from him.. But he had so much to learn from them as well. He could practically feel the air thickening around them from the distress Parsley was going through. As soon as Parsley took hold of him and tugged he nodded, moving both of them away from the situation. "Yeah of course, let's go now." he said. He took charge then, moving both of them away from the others and back towards the thrift shop.

Looking over his shoulder he raised an eyebrow "You guys coming? Let's go." his voice was more commanding than usual. He rarely ever spoke like that when Lorraine was around, Hunter was a sucker for following those in charge despite not always agreeing 100%. But he wanted out of that situation before it upset Parsley anymore than it already had.

(( I'll reply for him after Parsley replies ))

E v e l y n n πŸ”₯
// Female // 18 Years // Witch // Crush: Open // Location: The Park // Tags: Seraphina //

Evelynn looked mildly surprised, had she really been that helpful? She was beginning to think she was far from it! A small smile appeared on her face, she'd been weary of all these new faces around town but she was relieved by how friendly and helpful Seraphina was. Perhaps this had all been one big blessing in disguise. They were sure to figure this out, perhaps not right away, but with all these new witches they definitely would. She chuckled slightly "Let's get going then." she said, turning on her heels and heading off quickly "Perhaps we will be lucky, we were pretty lucky with the werewolves." she commented.

S p e n c e r βš”οΈ
// Male // '20 Years' / 89 Real Years // Vampire // Crush: Open // Location: w/ Juno in town // Tags: Juno //

Spencer nodded slowly as she repeated that he was a vampire. Clearly that wasn't a problem with her which put his mind at ease. Though his curiosity was peaked almost immediately "You jinxed someone?" he couldn't help but laugh a little at that. "Never heard much about a witch jinxing someone.." he paused then. He'd heard things about vampires too.. "I was pretty weary of my own kind for a while. Don't know if selfish is the right word though. But we've got a nice group here. I'm.. uh.. the youngest out of the bunch. But they're all relatively nice to me. Especially our boss. He's trying really hard to help us all out. It's nice.." he trailed off. Glancing back at her when she said he was perfect the way he was he chuckled "I'd have to agree with that when it comes to you as well."
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:22 am

((I'm backk ヽ( 'Ο‰' )οΎ‰ ))
ᴍʏ α΄…Ιͺgα΄›Ιͺα΄€ΚŸ α΄€Κ€α΄› sα΄›α΄œα΄…Ιͺᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:52 am

Kainen Voorhees - Werewolf - Tags: Baylee
Kainen nodded and walked inside, holding the door open for the woman. "No one usually bothers me except the waitress." He told her, before leading her to his usual table in the back corner. Sitting against the wall and twiddling with a fork set out. This was a rather small place with a small bar and a window into the kitchen. The table were made of oak and the benches were soft and comfortable to sit on. The place had earthy colored walls with a wooden floor. Deer heads hung as trophies on the wall and pictures of hunters, bikers, and families like the walls. A soft country song played overhead, Kainen usually came here to forget about life.

Lucian Voorhees - Human - Tags: Open

Witcher - Werewolf - Tags: Alec
The large black wolf lurched forward and clamped her jaws down, twisting her head and shaking violently, until the thin metal lock gave way and snapped in half. She returned to her human form and opened the door. "Alright, dog boy. Lets go." She said with a slight sneer, her eyes narrowing almost playfully. Had this wolf been a vampire or witch, she wouldn't have done anything but killed him, however Witcher was at least a slight bit kinder to her own species. In fact, hunting Witches was how she had gotten her infamous nickname in the first place.
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘