Beyond the Elements: Revival [CLOSED]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Beyond the Elements: Revival [taking forms]

Postby Ohkami » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:54 am

Prologue

Fall has come upon the land... The members of the Occult have started to learn to use their dark powers given to them by the one they call Lucifer, that they had been gifted that summer that now seems like ages ago. Though, they have gotten glimpses of the ones called the Elements, using the detector given to them by Lucifer, they have yet to capture one. Causing frustration by some of the members. As for the elements, some of them have found each other, letting them know there are others like themselves out there. Some becoming friends, some not so much, and others, perhaps something more. Still the secrets of their lives are hidden from those outside their circle, and while some the the elements have started to feel the presents some someone or something sinister in the works, the exact encounter with anything has seem to yet happen. As for the dear Legends, their desire to regain control of these simple creatures know as humans has become both a game and something else. Something that none of them are quit sure how to explain it. The first part of the journey has ended, and the new story, the new chapter is about to begin. The question is, will everyone live, will hearts be broken? Only the passage of the tale will tell.... Let the story unfold once more.

Season: Autumn/Fall
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:04 pm

Train Yukimura | 17 | Ice/Snow | Gay | Crewger and Illuser | Tag/s: Open

"It's fine. I'll be fine," Train tried to explain to the twin wolves as he placed put on his jacket over his long sleeves shirt. Sometimes he was not even sure why he even bothered to dressed as if he was trying to keep warm. The young boy's body was always cold to the point that the cold was normal to him. In truth, he could walk out in the middle of a blizzard with just some swim trunks on and be fine. Still, it was habit. Something to try to make him look and feel normal. Also, the layers kept other from feeling how cold he was when touched. That was another thing. Even in the heat of summer, he wore long sleeves and jeans to keep from someone feeling his freezing skin. "Normal..." He mused as he looked down, his blue eyes showing complete sorrow even though the weak smile upon his face. A small meow from his feline friend snapped Train out of his lonely thoughts, and he petted the black cat. "I'm fine," he said with a small laugh. Thinking about putting gloves on, he quickly decided against it, feeling that it was not exactly cold enough yet to wear them, but he still put them in his jacket pocket, just in case. Train, you should be training, not running off to see that boy again... Came the voice of Crewger. Train laughed slightly, and waved the wolf off. "I have no idea what you're talking about," He replied, only to glance at the twin wolves who did not seem amused. Train... Came Illuser's voice, so much more stern than his counterpart. "Look....I know.... I know we can't be together, but we can be friends right? Despite what his partner thinks." His hand slowly rubbed the scar of the burn given to him by the fire snake during the summer a few days before the summer festival... His hear felt as if it skipped a beat thinking back on that day. "Look, I'm not a child. And I practiced earlier today. Before work and after my shift. Let me have some me time." Before either wolf could reply, the young ice boy was out the door of his small, studio apartment above the drugstore he worked at, down the stairs outside, and heading to the school Rei attended, hoping to run into him, before he headed to the restaurant he and his father ran and owned.

Seiten Taisei | 23 | Death | Tag/s: Open

Yawning as he sat at the table in the dining room of the large mansion-like house he and the other Legends lived in, he could not help but feel drained. For some reason he had yet to understand, he had not been able to sleep. Not that he needed sleep to live, but just as anything in the world, the rest did help his mind stay sharp, and his physical self regenerate and repair itself. Lately, due to the lack of sleep, he felt like he was walking in a daze. Unlike the others who lived in the house, something like a cup of coffee to help keep him awake would not help, for unlike them, he was not able to enjoy the taste of food or drink, or get the benefits of the items. It might be strange to think, but anything like that, tended to make him sick, he found out quickly, and the taste was just awful. His tiredness soon left as he quickly thought of the others. While Sun and Moon had taken some time off on their own, away from the house, Hell and Heaven were still about, along with Life.... And the house was a bit too quiet for his liking. Perhaps Evie was outside, in the garden he had made for her during the summer... As for Tenkei and Heliox, that was another question. Feeling a bit too distracted, Seiten pushed back the chair from the table, and stood up, his hands placed in the pockets of his jeans, as he pushed the chair back with his foot, and headed to the backyard, wanting some fresh air, thinking that perhaps that would help clear his mind.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spencer Reid » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:45 pm

Sarah Collins//Earth//Fleur// Tagged; open

Sarah sighed and gazed up at the sky as she lay on her back on the forest floor. She was super drowsy, and she couldn't remember how she got there. Fleur slept next to her, and she smiled at the beauty of the day.

James Howell//Thunder/lightning//Flash//Tagged; open

James sat on the ground in a small clearing in the forest. He suddenly found an image of a cute guy running through his head. He sighed and laid back, closing his eyes. He slipped into a light sleep, still thinking about the image.

~•This is mostly serving as a mark, which is why it's so bad, but it still counts, and i do get better 😉•~
Spencer Reid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:29 am

Daiki Chinen| 18 | Wood| Male| Tags: Open

Daiki sat peacefully on a park bench, Shi perched on his shoulder, enjoying the warm sun. Daiki closed his eyes and let out a content sigh before looking at Shi, who was now asleep. He smiled lightly before petting the top of the birds head. Shi awoke from his slumber and looked up at Daiki with a questioning look.
' What is it Daiki, Is there something wrong?' He asked with a concerned tone. Daiki smiled lightly before shaking his head.
' Nah I'm fine, just curious as to when we start training again, we need to be prepared.' He inquired turning to look at a small butterfly that had landed on a flower beside the bench. Shi let out a small sigh. Daiki had been asking that question for the last few days and frankly it was starting to annoy Shi, the kid didn't seem to know what a break meant.
' Ive told you before and I'll say it again, Daiki, you need to take a break, you nearly passed out from exerting to much magic last time.' Shi grumbled before preening his wing feathers. Daiki rolled his eye's lightly.
' Your such a mother hen!' He laughed while Shi let out a small huff of annoyance.

Remi Michal| 17| Electricity| Male| Tags: Open

'Hey'.............'HEY'.......'WAKE THE HELL UP YA LAZY A**!'

Remi let out a long annoyed groan before rolling away from the voice and pulling his sheets over his head. A extremely annoyed Kai sat at the end of the bed trying to get the late riser up. Remi's alarm clock went off and Remi shot straight out of bed to look at the clock. His eyes widened at the time before rushing to the bathroom to get ready. Kai's cackle's could be heard from the other room followed by a ' I tried to warn ya noob'. Ignoring Kai's comment he grabbed his backpack and ran out the door, Kai running after him and hopping in said backpack. Kai kept teasing him the entire walk to school, making sure he never got a break. Remi let out a loud groan before turning to look at Kai.
' Your a real pain in the a** you know that?' He hissed. Kai just rolled his eyes before letting out a small 'Duh!'.

Shiro Namizaki| 19| Occult Magician| Male|Tags: Open

Shiro flipped the page of his spell book, jolting down anything useful into his notebook while Miko played with a small mouse toy on the other side of the couch. Finishing the book in record time, he put it back onto the library shelf and began looking through another.
" Agh come on there has to be something on familiar's!" He mumbled to him self in a frustrated tone. Miko let out a small mew in response before hopping off the couch and running to a corner of the library. Curiously, Shiro followed the small kitten. Miko sat in front of the bookshelf and looked up at a large purple book. Shiro grabbed the book off the shelf and read the title aloud.
" Guide to familiars and magical creatures, wow thanks Miko your the best lil kitten ever." He cooed before picking up Miko and coddling her. He sat back down on the couch and began to read.

Lily Shou| 15| Occult Apprentice| Female| Tags: Open

Lily carefully lined the last page of manga before letting out an exasperated sigh. She had been up all night trying to meet the deadline and just finished the last page, on time. She carefully put the pages in her bag before heading off to work. As she was a few blocks away, she spotted a small coffee shop. Deciding it'd be best not to show up half asleep, she went into the coffee shop and ordered a latte. While she was waiting, she doodled new manga concepts in her sketch book.

Koi| 8| Water| Female| Tags: Open

Koi sat against the side of a bakery petting River lightly. River looked up at her with concern. Koi wasn't doing to well, she refused to steal from others so they ended up skipping a lot of meals. River was worried, food was crucial for children of her age.
' Child, this isn't healthy you need food and water to live!' River told her gently nuzzling her with her bill. Koi put on a big grin and looked at River.
' But I'm fine Ri! Look I can even dance!' She laughed doing a little dance before skipping down the street, River still in her arms. River let out a small sigh.
' Well if you don't wanna steal I will, I'll be right back child.' She said before slipping out of Koi's arms. Koi pouted but complied. She eventually got bored with River gone and started singing a song.
" Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high, and the dreams that you dreamed of, once in a lullaby.." She trailed off as she saw someone hand her a dollar and walk away. Confused she started singing again and more people came up. Delighted, she continued on with her song as she waited for River.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: вєуσи∂ тнє єℓємєитѕ // кzяуαιℓ {1} // (110.111.110)

Postby // Kzryail » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:48 am

Heliox Larkura wrote: {Hell} (18) {Pansexual} (Human Form) {Location: Forest} (Tagging: Open)
The leaves, once green, were now vibrant shades of warm colors. Those were the colors that the embodiment of hell were looking at right now, lost in the colorful warmth that the leaves reflected that were in his chest. Heliox was outside of the mansion, deep in the forest where he couldn't be bothered by anyone from his home or any vermin from the society of humans. If it came down to that, he would much rather have one of he fellow ledgendaries visit him. Even Evie was better than some human. Summer really did flash by in a breeze, there was something about that season that made him feel some kind of sensation, something one could call a summer's dream. "It feels so familiar... Yet so far..." The sensation of bringing someone close to him, under the protection of hell. The male reaches out at the sky above, lost in his thoughts. The feeling of his own summer dream.

He sets his arm back over his body and lets out a deep sigh, closing his blue eyes and allowing himself to delve into the world that Life and Death has created. The crisp breeze from the cloudy skies, bird and squirrels were abound in search for resources. Then there were the bare trees, leaves crunchy brown on the forest floor where he laid. It certainly is a natural harmony, and that brought him peace. Even the fiery hell can be peaceful, just as long as he gets his way and isn't disturbed. These were one of those moments.

Lucian Taranu wrote:{Mind} (17) {Pan} (Fluture) {Location: City Area} (Tagging: Open)
A hum and a bounce to his step while Lucian made his way down then sidewalks and streets of the city. It was bustling with people, mainky in search for attire to keep themselves warm for the oncoming winter weather- even if it was still qyute a bit of time away. Then again, the mind seems to forget about time on occasion, and then next thing you know, it's winter. The male reaches up to his neck and fiddles around with the small metal charm he had, keeping it close. He wasn't sure why, but there was a gut feeling that he should keep a close eye on it. This kind of feeling usually wasn't preying upon him, but for this one occasion, it was. It boggled Lucian for a bit, but shrugs it off when Fluture makes a chirping noise, a sign to him that the light on the street had changed green and it was safe for him to cross.

"Thanks Fluture, I appreciate it," The male says with a hum before continuing on his way. It looked like he was talking to himself, no one in particular, but there is always someone there who is listening. In this case, it's the butterfly that sat on his shoulder close to the crook of his neck to avoid being easily swept off his shoulders from the massive crowd that no longer knew the meaning of personal space. It made it all the more easier to pickpocket- Maybe that's why Lucian felt so cautious, but why his pendant in particular? It was an odd nagging feeling for him, he felt like he should know the answer, yet it didn't occur. With a shrug, he continues to walk down the street with no destination in mind, keeping an eye out for anything interesting, a falcon soaring from up above.

Safiel Malone wrote: {Non-Elemental} (16) {Homo} (Occult God Magician) {Location: Occult Base} (Tagging: Open)
Light coughing could be heard from a run down looking warehouse, a bit away from the last few residential houses of Yokohama. It's a small, but spacious, and Safiel is in the process of keeping the place clean. It's amazing just how much dust can collect in just a few days, the small male often found himself being the one to clean the place up. He really didn't mind though, that's what is is for- right? Nothing more than a lowly human who should not be alive in the first place. The other members who were clearly more experienced than him could track down the elementals, Safiel was sure they had no need for him. "At least I'm working with a greater cause," he mumbles to himself after clearing up his windpipes of the barrage of dust that came at him after lifting up some old sheets used to cover messes from the beginning, when the occult was formed. Ahh, it was nice to finally have a place to belong in a sense. Not just in a room, but with others that understand everything that you said and what's going on. To think that they had grown so much since the start of summer. Who knew that summoning spell would work? Either way, Safiel was more than ecstatic when there was an immediate response to the ritual, and Death appears before them. To know that all of his dark fantasies can manifest and come to life, it gave the small male a sense of hope.

He sets the once dusty cover aside for the time being and begins to look through the books under the cover, dusting them off first before he looked through them and decided where to set these things on the shelves, and if more were needed. At this rate, it seemed like the shelf could fit everything, then again an overstuffed shelf may not be the best thing in the world. He's have to work it all out.

Zarom Nyxon wrote:{Dream} (16) {Andro} (Donovan) {Location: Deep in the Forest- By Legendary Mansion} (Tagging: potential death)
"No, seriously." A dark shadow that looks very much like a canine with long ears continues to circle the light blue haired male. Its red eyes were glowing, practically boring holes into the human's skin and flesh."Turn. Back. Now." The voice coming from the shadow says very sternly, now standing in front of Zarom who had stopped in his tracks at the request of his partner. The shadow was crouched, growling softly and in a position that looks like it would jump on the male as if he were its prey. Really, they are more of partners, but sometimes the predator and prey roles kick in. This happens to be one of them. Th power of dreams and illusions were gripping at Zarom stronger than usual, luring him in the very direction Donovan didn't want him to go in. The beast had a vague idea that it was the stronger elements that were the cause of this, their massive power influencing Zarom's inexperienced with his own power to bring him into what could be a very bad case scenario. Frankly, Donovan had no intentions on finding this out anytime soon- if possible at least.

Zarom looks down at the shadowy figure of his partner who refused to take shape for reasons that the male understood, sighing softly. Rather than the warm colored forest of fall that everyone would see, the carrier of dreams saw something much different. The trees were either flourishing with the gift of life or simply dead and in the process of being eaten away by death. The sky held both the sun and moon, gleaming in the sky in a harmonious manner, the sky above evenly divided into day and night, sun and moon respectively. It looked like heaven's blessing on the land that had been torn down by hell's punishment. It all was melodic to Zarom in a way- as odd as it would sound. Then again, Zarom is rather odd to begin with, so this was normal for him. "It feels like it's drawing me in though..." The male says softly, staying there in a moment to admire the world he saw through his eyes, then disregarding the warning Donovan gave him. The canine howls in frustration and warps out of sight for the time being, most likely going to blow off some steam with his stubbornly air-headed partner. Closer and closer Zarom went to the heart of this strange forest, not knowing all too much with the dangers that may be there.

Kaichi Makumi wrote:{Non-Elemental} (17) {Pan} ("Bystander") {Location: Library} (Tagging: Shiro)
There was the sound of a stifled giggle off towards the side, behind the check out desk of the library. Kaichi was continuing to damper around with some teasing, and boy- a library seems like a wonderful place to cause a scene. He'd have to scold him quietly or whatever, that's going to be amusing to watch. It was rather quiet in the library, save for some mumbles and the flipping of pages of those who are reading. It certainly is a peaceful place, thankfully no one comes here all too often, or it would be louder. Of course, that peace was short lived. From behind the couch that Shiro and Miko were sitting at, an all too well-known blonde pops out and suddenly wraps his arms around Shiro from behind."Gottcha!~" He hums, dangerously close to Shiro's ear. He remains there for a few seconds to let that sense of surprise settle in before moving away and making his way to the front of the couch, joining Shiro there. Kaichi sat on the unoccupied spot, giving Miko her personal space. She is a cat after all. "Did you miss me dear?" Kaichi coos in an awfully teasing manner, taking a but of Shiro's tangerine hair and twirling it gently in his fingers. He placed extra emphasis on the nickname he had called Shiro, ready to see yet another wonderful reaction from the male.

Shoki Kurobane wrote: {Non-Elemental} (18) {Bi} (Occult God) {Location: Park} (Tagging: Open)
A smile plays upon a rather troublesome male's face- I'm not really sure if it would be called a smile really coming from someone like him with such corrupted intentions. One hand was stuffed in his pocket while the other was playing around with his flip phone. It was that or his coin, which he really didn't feel like accidentally loosing if it came to that. The park is a bad place to loose something such as a coin. His magenta eyes were either scanning the park, or fixated on the screen with the text he had gotten way back when with this mysterious occult club. He really joined out of pure boredom, and he has no regrets, The occult stuff is real and it's getting interesting. Very interesting. Shoki was on the watch for anyone that could possibly be an elemental. His magic tracker was on his phone, so if he was close to one, it would vibrate. It was simple and ingenious to the male, it looks like he was checking some text and no one would be suspicious about it.

After bathing in a bit of his self glory once again, Shoki closes his flip phone and slips it into his pocket before getting up from leaning against the tree. Well, doesn't look like he'll be getting anything much by just staying in one spot in this park. Maybe walking around would help with the search process. Oh how cool it would be for him to get his hands on these wanted elementals first. Now that would make him all the better and more superior to everyone else.

Raide Kurobane wrote:{Non-Elemental} (16) {Hetero} ("Bystander") {Location: Mall- Food Court} (Tagging: Open)
"You lose... Again." A small female mumbles before sighing and brushing a bit of her hair that had ended up in her face to the back of her head, where it belongs. There was a click of her tongue as she back-fists one of her opponents that decided it was a good idea to try going at her one more time. Obviously, it didn't work. The male was promptly sent back to where he came from, sluggishly leaning against the wall after trying to fight her a first time. He was sent back with brute force, a small force of wind coming from the little female's simply action against this attacker. "Nice try," Raide turns around and walks out of the alleyway, coming out completely unscathed from the fight she had just gotten out of.

How in the world did she end up being a favorite target of practically every gang here on the street was beyond her, at least she could fend them off very easily. Oh how she owed her thanks to the male who had the name of Laruka, a mysterious male he was, but helpful. Raide looks both ways down the sidewalk before blending in with the rest of the crowd, thinking of what she could do before heading back to that place she was disappointed to call home. "I could use a bite," She says to herself before scanning the stores for any decent food places. To her luck, there was the food course of a mall right across the street. In just a few minutes, Raide was there, ready to find something to grab and eat. Of course, she would be paying for it, just because she go=ets nto street fights doesn't mean she's that much of a thief. Maybe just a bit rowdy, but nothing that would make you think she gets violent right off the bat. She stood there and was looking over a menu, looking between multiple selections that caught her eye. "Lets see... A salad wouldn't be too bad. But then again, that chicken bake looks tempting..."
Last edited by // Kzryail on Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:37 am, edited 5 times in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:55 am

Daiki sat peacefully on a park bench, Shi perched on his shoulder, enjoying the warm sun. Daiki closed his eyes and let out a content sigh before looking at Shi, who was now asleep. He smiled lightly before petting the top of the birds head. Shi awoke from his slumber and looked up at Daiki with a questioning look.
' What is it Daiki, Is there something wrong?' He asked with a concerned tone. Daiki smiled lightly before shaking his head.
' Nah I'm fine, just curious as to when we start training again, we need to be prepared.' He inquired turning to look at a small butterfly that had landed on a flower beside the bench. Shi let out a small sigh. Daiki had been asking that question for the last few days and frankly it was starting to annoy Shi, the kid didn't seem to know what a break meant.
' Ive told you before and I'll say it again, Daiki, you need to take a break, you nearly passed out from exerting to much magic last time.' Shi grumbled before preening his wing feathers. Daiki rolled his eye's lightly.
' Your such a mother hen!' He laughed while Shi let out a small huff of annoyance.

Remi let out a long annoyed groan before rolling away from the voice and pulling his sheets over his head. A extremely annoyed Kai sat at the end of the bed trying to get the late riser up. Remi's alarm clock went off and Remi shot straight out of bed to look at the clock. His eyes widened at the time before rushing to the bathroom to get ready. Kai's cackle's could be heard from the other room followed by a ' I tried to warn ya noob'. Ignoring Kai's comment he grabbed his backpack and ran out the door, Kai running after him and hopping in said backpack. Kai kept teasing him the entire walk to school, making sure he never got a break. Remi let out a loud groan before turning to look at Kai.
' Your a real pain in the a** you know that?' He hissed. Kai just rolled his eyes before letting out a small 'Duh!'.

Lily carefully lined the last page of manga before letting out an exasperated sigh. She had been up all night trying to meet the deadline and just finished the last page, on time. She carefully put the pages in her bag before heading off to work. As she was a few blocks away, she spotted a small coffee shop. Deciding it'd be best not to show up half asleep, she went into the coffee shop and ordered a latte. While she was waiting, she doodled new manga concepts in her sketch book.

Koi sat against the side of a bakery petting River lightly. River looked up at her with concern. Koi wasn't doing to well, she refused to steal from others so they ended up skipping a lot of meals. River was worried, food was crucial for children of her age.
' Child, this isn't healthy you need food and water to live!' River told her gently nuzzling her with her bill. Koi put on a big grin and looked at River.
' But I'm fine Ri! Look I can even dance!' She laughed doing a little dance before skipping down the street, River still in her arms. River let out a small sigh.
' Well if you don't wanna steal I will, I'll be right back child.' She said before slipping out of Koi's arms. Koi pouted but complied. She eventually got bored with River gone and started singing a song.
" Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high, and the dreams that you dreamed of, once in a lullaby.." She trailed off as she saw someone hand her a dollar and walk away. Confused she started singing again and more people came up. Delighted, she continued on with her song as she waited for River.

Shiro Namizaki| 19| Occult Magician| Male|Tags: Kaichi

Shiro squeaked in surprise face flushing cherry red before lightly slapping Kaichi's hand away and coming back to his senses....sort of.
" First of all, what the hell you can't sneak up on people like that you almost gave me a heart attack! Second, don't call me that." He said meaning to sound tough but ending up sounding like a toddler having a tantrum. Miko let out a small mew before climbing onto Kaichi's lap with a light purr.
" Nooooo Miko don't go to the dark sideee!" He whined before pouting and going back to his book trying to ignore Kaichi.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spencer Reid » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:18 pm

James Howell//Thunder/Lightning//Flash//Tagged; Lucian

James looked up from where he sat as a man with a butterfly on his shoulder caught his eye. He was several yards away from where James was leaning against a tree, but he stood out. James didn't know why, maybe it was his hair, maybe it was the butterfly on his shoulder. James giggled softly as Flash crawled off the tree to rest on James' neck. He could feel his fingertips tingling as the spider tickled his neck. He scooted around the tree so he was partially hidden from the stranger. He was too shy to say hello, and he didn't know what to say after that.
Spencer Reid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: вєуσи∂ тнє єℓємєитѕ // кzяуαιℓ {2} // (120.112.110)

Postby // Kzryail » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:19 pm

Heliox Larkura wrote: {Hell} (18) {Pansexual} (Human Form) {Location: Forest} (Tagging: Open)
The leaves, once green, were now vibrant shades of warm colors. Those were the colors that the embodiment of hell were looking at right now, lost in the colorful warmth that the leaves reflected that were in his chest. Heliox was outside of the mansion, deep in the forest where he couldn't be bothered by anyone from his home or any vermin from the society of humans. If it came down to that, he would much rather have one of he fellow ledgendaries visit him. Even Evie was better than some human. Summer really did flash by in a breeze, there was something about that season that made him feel some kind of sensation, something one could call a summer's dream. "It feels so familiar... Yet so far..." The sensation of bringing someone close to him, under the protection of hell. The male reaches out at the sky above, lost in his thoughts. The feeling of his own summer dream.

He sets his arm back over his body and lets out a deep sigh, closing his blue eyes and allowing himself to delve into the world that Life and Death has created. The crisp breeze from the cloudy skies, bird and squirrels were abound in search for resources. Then there were the bare trees, leaves crunchy brown on the forest floor where he laid. It certainly is a natural harmony, and that brought him peace. Even the fiery hell can be peaceful, just as long as he gets his way and isn't disturbed. These were one of those moments.

Lucian Taranu wrote:{Mind} (17) {Pan} (Fluture) {Location: City Area} (Tagging: James)
It took no time at all for Fluture to notice the presence of another elemental, even if it was suppose to be well concealed, hidden away behind a tree. Honestly, it's a simplistic hiding place, Fluture had no trouble on pinpointing his presence. It seems like it was the lightning elemental, male, appears to be 10 years older than her own partner, and had his eye on Lucian. Of course, she wasn't going to be telling Lucian about it. Sound familiar? Even if this is a different reality, Future will continue to remain a pain in the butt to deal with, a troll even. A trolling butterfly...

Lucian looks over to his heck where he felt Future shift slightly. He wasn't able to see here, but his eyes glancing down the best he could at his neck, it certainly gave him that impression. "Something on your mind?" He asks before looking back up, making sure not to trip or run over someone on accident. That would certainly unpleasant to deal with. The said familiar only stays quiet, aside some the light twinkling noises that was her giggling very, very softly. Lucian could hear this and shrugs it off, Whatever Fluture had in store for him, he would figure it out sooner or later. It was useless to argue with a butterfly after all.

Safiel Malone wrote: {Non-Elemental} (16) {Homo} (Occult God Magician) {Location: Occult Base} (Tagging: Open)
Light coughing could be heard from a run down looking warehouse, a bit away from the last few residential houses of Yokohama. It's a small, but spacious, and Safiel is in the process of keeping the place clean. It's amazing just how much dust can collect in just a few days, the small male often found himself being the one to clean the place up. He really didn't mind though, that's what is is for- right? Nothing more than a lowly human who should not be alive in the first place. The other members who were clearly more experienced than him could track down the elementals, Safiel was sure they had no need for him. "At least I'm working with a greater cause," he mumbles to himself after clearing up his windpipes of the barrage of dust that came at him after lifting up some old sheets used to cover messes from the beginning, when the occult was formed. Ahh, it was nice to finally have a place to belong in a sense. Not just in a room, but with others that understand everything that you said and what's going on. To think that they had grown so much since the start of summer. Who knew that summoning spell would work? Either way, Safiel was more than ecstatic when there was an immediate response to the ritual, and Death appears before them. To know that all of his dark fantasies can manifest and come to life, it gave the small male a sense of hope.

He sets the once dusty cover aside for the time being and begins to look through the books under the cover, dusting them off first before he looked through them and decided where to set these things on the shelves, and if more were needed. At this rate, it seemed like the shelf could fit everything, then again an overstuffed shelf may not be the best thing in the world. He's have to work it all out.

Zarom Nyxon wrote:{Dream} (16) {Andro} (Donovan) {Location: Deep in the Forest- By Legendary Mansion} (Tagging: potential death)
"No, seriously." A dark shadow that looks very much like a canine with long ears continues to circle the light blue haired male. Its red eyes were glowing, practically boring holes into the human's skin and flesh."Turn. Back. Now." The voice coming from the shadow says very sternly, now standing in front of Zarom who had stopped in his tracks at the request of his partner. The shadow was crouched, growling softly and in a position that looks like it would jump on the male as if he were its prey. Really, they are more of partners, but sometimes the predator and prey roles kick in. This happens to be one of them. Th power of dreams and illusions were gripping at Zarom stronger than usual, luring him in the very direction Donovan didn't want him to go in. The beast had a vague idea that it was the stronger elements that were the cause of this, their massive power influencing Zarom's inexperienced with his own power to bring him into what could be a very bad case scenario. Frankly, Donovan had no intentions on finding this out anytime soon- if possible at least.

Zarom looks down at the shadowy figure of his partner who refused to take shape for reasons that the male understood, sighing softly. Rather than the warm colored forest of fall that everyone would see, the carrier of dreams saw something much different. The trees were either flourishing with the gift of life or simply dead and in the process of being eaten away by death. The sky held both the sun and moon, gleaming in the sky in a harmonious manner, the sky above evenly divided into day and night, sun and moon respectively. It looked like heaven's blessing on the land that had been torn down by hell's punishment. It all was melodic to Zarom in a way- as odd as it would sound. Then again, Zarom is rather odd to begin with, so this was normal for him. "It feels like it's drawing me in though..." The male says softly, staying there in a moment to admire the world he saw through his eyes, then disregarding the warning Donovan gave him. The canine howls in frustration and warps out of sight for the time being, most likely going to blow off some steam with his stubbornly air-headed partner. Closer and closer Zarom went to the heart of this strange forest, not knowing all too much with the dangers that may be there.

Kaichi Makumi wrote:{Non-Elemental} (17) {Pan} ("Bystander") {Location: Library} (Tagging: Shiro)
He lets out a hearty laugh at Shiro's usual reaction, "You never fail to amuse me-" It took him a minute or two to calm down, taking deep breaths and allowing himself to just sink into the couch. His heart did flips when Miko decided to choose him to sit on. Knowing how picky his favorite animals are, this was like he was chosen by a god. Oh how much he glorified felines. "Awww, you know what's good here Miko," He hums, tenderly petting the kitten, internally squealing at how soft she is. All cats are soft, but when was the last time you were able to pet a cat, stroke it and not have it scootch away? After taking more time to admire Miko, his attention shifts over back to Shiro. He seemed super into that purple book of his, what was it about anyway? He bends down to read the cover to himself before deciding to carry out get another action that would most likely rile Shiro yet again.

He pinches the headcap of the book and gently pushes it down so that it was no longer in Shiro's line of sight. "Don't you want to come join my dark side too?" Kaichi asks in an innocent manner, tilting his head to the side to add to the effect, and then retaining eye contact to top off the sundae. The male already knew Shiro was something occulty, which is why Kachi worded his question as so.

Shoki Kurobane wrote: {Non-Elemental} (18) {Bi} (Occult God) {Location: Park} (Tagging: Open)
A smile plays upon a rather troublesome male's face- I'm not really sure if it would be called a smile really coming from someone like him with such corrupted intentions. One hand was stuffed in his pocket while the other was playing around with his flip phone. It was that or his coin, which he really didn't feel like accidentally loosing if it came to that. The park is a bad place to loose something such as a coin. His magenta eyes were either scanning the park, or fixated on the screen with the text he had gotten way back when with this mysterious occult club. He really joined out of pure boredom, and he has no regrets, The occult stuff is real and it's getting interesting. Very interesting. Shoki was on the watch for anyone that could possibly be an elemental. His magic tracker was on his phone, so if he was close to one, it would vibrate. It was simple and ingenious to the male, it looks like he was checking some text and no one would be suspicious about it.

After bathing in a bit of his self glory once again, Shoki closes his flip phone and slips it into his pocket before getting up from leaning against the tree. Well, doesn't look like he'll be getting anything much by just staying in one spot in this park. Maybe walking around would help with the search process. Oh how cool it would be for him to get his hands on these wanted elementals first. Now that would make him all the better and more superior to everyone else.

A smile plays upon his lips as he plays around with his flip phone. Of course, this wasn't his real phone. This was just one for essential stuff, such as texting, what he was just doing. It appears that the week God of the occult has a message from Lucifer himself. Shikoiu was eagerly reading over it, happy to see that his boredom should be soothed for the time being. And a handy tracking circle made it all the more interesting for the occult male. He places the spell on his lucky coin, the one he would always be seen flipping around when bored to utter death. This was the con that had been rather helpful in many situations before. He flips his flip phone once again , a giggle coming from him. Oh how he couldn't wait for the fun to begin. Shikiou was around the entrance for the festival. After all, most would be entering to here to get to the event. He concluded that there would be a good chance that he would encounter one of these elementals that Safiel spoke about. Maybe. Just maybe.

Raide Kurobane wrote:{Non-Elemental} (16) {Hetero} ("Bystander") {Location: Mall- Food Court} (Tagging: Open)
"You lose... Again." A small female mumbles before sighing and brushing a bit of her hair that had ended up in her face to the back of her head, where it belongs. There was a click of her tongue as she back-fists one of her opponents that decided it was a good idea to try going at her one more time. Obviously, it didn't work. The male was promptly sent back to where he came from, sluggishly leaning against the wall after trying to fight her a first time. He was sent back with brute force, a small force of wind coming from the little female's simply action against this attacker. "Nice try," Raide turns around and walks out of the alleyway, coming out completely unscathed from the fight she had just gotten out of.

How in the world did she end up being a favorite target of practically every gang here on the street was beyond her, at least she could fend them off very easily. Oh how she owed her thanks to the male who had the name of Laruka, a mysterious male he was, but helpful. Raide looks both ways down the sidewalk before blending in with the rest of the crowd, thinking of what she could do before heading back to that place she was disappointed to call home. "I could use a bite," She says to herself before scanning the stores for any decent food places. To her luck, there was the food course of a mall right across the street. In just a few minutes, Raide was there, ready to find something to grab and eat. Of course, she would be paying for it, just because she got into street fights doesn't mean she's that much of a thief. Maybe just a bit rowdy, but nothing that would make you think she gets violent right off the bat. She stood there and was looking over a menu, looking between multiple selections that caught her eye. "Lets see... A salad wouldn't be too bad. But then again, that chicken bake looks tempting..."
Last edited by // Kzryail on Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spencer Reid » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:17 pm

James Howell//18//Thunder/Lightning//Flash//Tagged; Lucian
Flash chuckled, "You're not as sneaky as you think," he said, amusement in his voice. James blushed at the feeling of the spider's legs on his neck. Against his better judgement, he stole a glance around the tree and noticed the butterfly looking at him. The man looked suddenly much closer, and he looked to be the same age, though much taller. He sidled further around the tree, "Wh-what do you mean?"
"That's a butterfly, even if they can't see you, they'll be able to sense your presence, especially with your breed of powers." James sighed, hoping the butterfly wouldn't rat him out.
Spencer Reid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:44 pm

Shiro Namizaki| 19| Occult Magician| Male|Tags: Kaichi

Shiro's face became blazing red, his expression changing to that of embarrassment and annoyance, looking anywhere else but the blondes face all while repeating 'not gay' over and over in his head.
" Ha! No thanks, Miko and I have cat friendly cookies on are much more enjoyable dark side." He said childishly with a huff. Miko rolled her eyes before attempting to mock Shiro.
" Miko whyyyy." He whined looking down at the cat. Miko let out what appeared to be a chuckle before once again making herself comfortable on Kaichi's lap again, purposely emitting loud purring noises just to annoy Shiro. He let out a over dramatic gasp.
" Miko you traitor!" The cat just looked at him lazily before meowing.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me