( ❤ ── magical-girl day/night shift (now o/a)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ( ❤ ── magical-girl day/night shift (now o/a)

Postby rinx. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:49 am

☀▬ KIIRO YUUMA| ♀ | 15 | DAY SHIFT

Walking with Kumi, Kiiro passed some people then sat down on a park bench. "Kay Kumi, you can go now... fight evil and whatnot! I'm tired and I don't have my apartment yet, so!
☾▬ KUMI | ♀ | 17 | NIGHT SHIFT
    "No! I'm staying here... It's late and I don't know what to do so... She sat down on the bench next to Kiiro and huffed.
Last edited by rinx. on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
rinx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CherrySeasons » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:05 pm

reina yamagata
      magical girl {night shift} ♢ saya the owl ♢ tags: shinma

"Nineteen," Reina answered, her voice certain, she kept count. She always did, every night. The numbers etched into her brain after every shift, memorized like the mathematical table. Yesterday there were fifteen. For the three years she had been doing this, her normal encounters totaled around eight to ten. Clearly, something was up. "Some of which were hard to catch. It scared me, I'll admit," she said, chuckling nervously.
    "But luckily, and with my help, many were caught just in time," Saya chimed in, fluffing her wings proudly.
    Reina glanced at Saya and sighed. "I hope so." Reina may had been a magical girl for quite some time now, but she had her share of novice experience, her powers failing her and monsters getting away when she first started out before. It rarely happened now, but with the sudden rise of encounters, she felt quite doubtful nowadays, worried even. "How many did you find, Shinma?" Reina asked the other magical girl.
    "Ah, yes." The owl's eyes stared at Shinma's in curiosity and interest. "Your ability to charge electricity is an impressive skill, I must say, Miss Shinma." she commented.
CherrySeasons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby comeonspiderman » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:07 pm

Shinma Tomoko - Night Shift - Beans the kit fox - Tag: Reina

Shinma looked to the owl and took a quick mental tally. "Thank you. Though, I can't except so much praise. It is still a bit hard to control sometimes." She was newer at being a more full time magical girl. With all of the drama that had happened when her first transformation happened, she hadn't been able to learn how to master her powers and start patrolling the nights until a month or two later. Beans had been a very patient companion, waiting for her to get her life together before the official business started.
Beans made a small noise similar to a chirp as he nuzzled Shinma's neck. "Do not be so negative. Few could use it as you do." Shinma smiled at that and rubbed his tail as a silent thanks.
"We saw seventeen." Shinma met Reina's eyes, as she returned to the topic. "Its worrying me that we're working so tired with these increases. And its hard to even think about taking a night off for rest when we need all the help we can get." She looked up at the blue sky, sunrise now long over, and sighed. Sooner or later people will reach the burn out point. She kept that thought to herself not wanting to risk jinxing anyone.
comeonspiderman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CherrySeasons » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:54 pm

reina yamagata

"Tell me about it," Reina agreed, the sun shining upon them as they walked into the neighborhood. "When I get home, I'm heading straight to bed," she said, closing her eyes for a while, imagining the comforting feel of her bed, the smoothness that send her straight to sleep as soon as her face hits them after a long hard day. She hadn't had a decent sleep for a week, and heck, she'd probably sleep till noon that day, considering it was Saturday. "And I'm glad it's the weekend," Reina chirped, gazing over at Shinma with a smile, hoping to lighten the mood. While the increases worried her, too, and probably even more so, she had a habit of burying her troubles inside.
CherrySeasons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby comeonspiderman » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:33 am

"Yeah, I need to get a ton of sleep to make up for the sleep missed this week." Shinma yawned and stretched out a bit, careful to balance Beans so he wouln't fall. "Hopefully my Aunt understands." She didn't want to get home and have to tell her Aunt that she was too tired for any of the plans she might have had for the two of them. And she definitely didn't want to have to turn down a shopping trip. Those were one of the highlights of living with the one family member that accepted Shinma as she was.
comeonspiderman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CherrySeasons » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:44 pm

reina yamagata

Reina nodded in agreement, hoping that their families back at home would understand, and thinking about how they always had to come up with excuses to hide the fact that they were magical girls. She held back a laugh when she remembered about the time she told her parents that she had spent the whole night chasing after a raccoon that stole her coin purse, one of the first excuses she thought of back when she was a new magical girl. She got better at it in time, though, often switching between the "I'll be sleeping over at a friend's" excuse and the "I'll be over at a friend's for a school project...and may sleep over at theirs if it gets late." Okay, she should definitely think of better excuses other than the "sleeping over" ones, and they aren't very great considering that her mom might call her friend's house just to check, but being Reina, who was very mature and always doing things on her own, and her parents being very busy, she was trusted.
    Stopping at the front gate of her house, she turned to Shinma. "Alright, well, I'll see you at school," she said, and then remembering that they were both night shift magical girls, she added, "or tonight." Saya fluffed her feathers and did a little salute. "Au revoir!"
CherrySeasons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby comeonspiderman » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:05 am

Shinma smiled and nodded. "I hope you can get some good sleep." Beans sat up on her shoulders and bowed to Reina and Saya. Shinma moved to keep walking, ready to get some well deserved sleep as well. She yawned as she offered on last wave to the pair. Beans shifted back to lay down on her shoulders and let out a yawn of his own. "If you don't mind, I'm going to get to sleep now." Shinma rolled her eyes at the fox. "I don't" She mumbled too tired herself to care.
comeonspiderman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CherrySeasons » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:06 pm

reina yamagata
      magical girl {night shift} ♢ saya the owl ♢ tags: none

reina watched the other magical girl and her companion walk away before she held out a tiny remote and pressed a button, the gates opening automatically in response. she sighed as she got inside her house, the tiredness on her face evident. "stayed up all night for that science project, didn't you, honey?" her mom said, briefly looking at her with concern before scurrying to grab her keys, already dressed in her white coat. there was one meal on the kitchen table. "working on Saturdays aren't my thing, but the clinic needs me." she gave reina a quick kiss on the forehead. "breakfast is on the table. get all the sleep you need, sweetie." and with that, her mom had gone off to work, just like how it had always been. her parents were doctors; her dad worked at a hospital until 5, and her mom got off the clinic at 6, so reina spent most of her time alone.
    reina quickly ate her breakfast before she scurried off to her room and collapsed onto her bed. "goodnight, Saya," she yawned. "wake me up if anything." and within a few seconds, she gave in to the sweet oblivion of sleep. Saya rested soundly in her little owl house across Reina's bed. "goodnight, Miss Reina," she crooned, watching her before she closed her eyes.
CherrySeasons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me