Yøu'll Gø Høme Søøn || {Multiverse Rp} (Need Creatures)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

phoenix [3] || jessica [3]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:22 am

ρђѳ૯ทi×
Ƭખѳ Ƭђѳષઽαทđ || ʍαℓ૯ || g૯ทi૯ || đ૯ʍiઽ૯×ષαℓ || ૮૨ષઽђ // ѳρ૯ท || Ƭαgઽ // ઽiʍѳท
phoenix suspiciously eyed the foreign male. he didnt look to be any sort of threat, but one could never be too careful. phoenix stood a safe distance away from the strange looking male, and in case he needed to run for any reason phoenix had a plan. that plan would be to run to his room and jump from the window, and since he was on the first floor of this building hed most likely be fine. and if running didnt work, then phoenix had a bit of magic up his sleeve to help him. though if things turned into a physical fight, then phoenix was in trouble. he couldnt fight. sure, he knew a few things from his youth living with his father, but most of it has left him over the thousands of years hes been alive. all phoenix really had was a few spells.

seeing as though the man wouldnt give up how he knew phoenixs name caused the genie to get a bit annoyed and slightly worried. if this other being knew his name, then what else did he know about him? did he know that he was a genie? did he know of his lamp? did he know of his past and how he was a prince, and almost a king? did he know everything? these thoughts caused anxiety to rise within phoenix. the genie tried to calm himself, but all of the alarms in his head screamed when he saw the strange male pull the lamp out from behind his back. his eyes went wide as he stared at the golden lamp. phoenix could easily guess how the other got the lamp, the object loved to teleport around to find people to summon him. but how did this man know that he was a genie and that that lamp was his?

feeling his stomach churn phoenix felt like he was going to loose whatever food he had within him. phoenix feared that the man would rub the lamp and make three wishes, but then a darker thought came to his mind. what if he didnt rub the lamp, but instead kept it for himself and threatened to destroy it. if he destroyed it then not just the lamp would perish, so would phoenix. so to keep his life phoenix would have to give this man whatever he wished. feeling he was overthinking things as always, phoenix mentally shook these thoughts away, watching as the male held the lamp out. was he going to taunt him with it, pulling it back just before phoenix could grab it? cautiously moving forward phoenix inched towards the blonde man. he reached his hand out, grabbing for the golden lamp.

ʝɛรรicɑ รkyɛ
ɛigɦtɛɛɳ || Բɛɱɑʆɛ || ѵɑɱpiʀɛ ɑɳgɛʆ ɦyɓʀiɗ || pɑɳɑรɛxuɑʆ || cʀuรɦ // ѳpɛɳ || tɑgร // ѳpɛɳ
pulling her hand back, jessica was surprised by the girls sudden and rapid movement. most people usually leaned back from her or took a few steps back, but in a mere second the other female was standing a few feet away from where she had been originally standing. jessicas green eyes grew wide as she stared at the black haired girl. whoa! she started, either youre really fast or... i cant think of another reason of how you moved back a few feet in an instant... so you must be really fast!

smiling, jessica shuffled forward towards the girl once more. i can be really fast too! the hybrid suddenly frowned as one of the many voices in her head spoke to her. yes, you are fast, but are you as fast as her? i dont think you are. it quietly hissed. youre right. she quietly mumbled in response to the voice. im not as fast as you, but i can still move at pretty high speeds. jessica said confidently, sounding as if she were challenging the other girl.

lifting her hand up jessica showed to the other girl how fast she could move. where her hand should be was a small blur of movement. that small blur was her hand rapidly moving back and fourth at high speeds. see! fast! not as fast as you, but still fast! the young girl said, her eyes shining with joy. i think i killed someone doing this before. jessica stared at her hand, thinking about that moment.

that was the moment she learned of her super speed power. a human held her in his arms, making her watch other humans burn her house down and kill her parents. at that moment she began to flail around to break free of the humans grip. she began to move extreamly fast, so fast that she phased through the human, killing him.

giving a shrug she lowered her hand and looked back up to the other female, listening to her words. its okay! a lot of people dont like it when i try to touch them to see if theyre real or not. i can touch the real ones but i cant touch the fakes ones. but its hard to tell whos real or not because everyone moves away from my hand, so i cant touch them. tilting her head and examining the other, jessica smiled. ooh, you have a pretty name! im jess! or jessica, or j. i dont care what you call me, honestly!

jessica stuck her hand out for the other to shake. her hand was no longer rapidly moving, it was instead back to normal.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Yøu'll Gø Høme Søøn || {Multiverse Rp} (Open and Accepti

Postby rimuruthegreatslime » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:52 am

ρнσєвє яєтz
12,321,019 // fємαє // ναмριє // вιѕєχυα // тαgѕ; jessica

phoebe laughed to herself, her smile twinkling in the light of the room. she liked this 'jessica'. she watched as the girl moved her hand, her vampiric eyes catching every flicker of movement that her hand made. due to phoebe being a vampire, everything seemed normal speed, yet she knew the girl was moving much faster than a human could. "i shall call you jess. you can call me pheebs or phoebe . . . or just come up with a new nickname." phoebe laughed again, "i might as well explain, i do not think you can tell, but i am a vampire. i can also smell the vampiric scent from you. but its light, which means you are half or only part vampire. that also explains your speed." phoebe grinned at the girl, it isn't a competition. phoebe chuckled to herself.

{{sorry its soo short}}
rimuruthegreatslime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

phoenixs [4] || jessica [4]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:51 am

ρђѳ૯ทi×
grabbing onto the handle of the golden lamp he quickly pulled it out of the others hand. stepping back from the man, he put some distance between them, not wanting to take any chances. this man may seem nice now, but at any second he could turn. glancing down at the lamp he held in his hands phoenix began to examine it. he wanted to make sure this was the real lamp. turning it over hin his hands he looked at the small etches and engraving on it. it looked like his lamp, but what made him sure that it was his was that he could feel magic pulsing out from it. the magic tugged at phoenix, rejuvenating him but it was also tempting him to take refuge within the lamp. if he decided to go into the lamp then hed be trapped in it until someone freed him.

looking up at the other male he was put off by his different colored eyes. it wasnt strange to see people with multi colored or different colored eyes where he came from, but nobody had pink or purple eyes, and the fact that this man had an eye of each of those colors was at the same time intriguing and offsetting. holding the lamp close to him phoenix began to question the blonde man. are you the man from the speaker, simon? if so how did you bring me here? howd you get my lamp? how do you know my name? how have you gotten some of my personal items, which have been long lost. the genies tone was hard and angry. he glared at the man, waiting for answers.

phoenix wasnt usually the type to get angry. he had to stay calm or else his magic would start to waver and hed loose control of it. but now the fear inside him was messing with his emotions, causing him to lash out, and because of this small bits of orange magic began to spark from his body.

ʝɛรรicɑ รkyɛ
ɛigɦtɛɛɳ || Բɛɱɑʆɛ || ѵɑɱpiʀɛ ɑɳgɛʆ ɦyɓʀiɗ || pɑɳɑรɛxuɑʆ || cʀuรɦ // ѳpɛɳ || tɑgร // ѳpɛɳ
quietly squealing like a small child, jessica clapped her hands together. it was very rare for jessica to meet someone who didnt mind her high levels of energy the first time theyve met her. and the fact that this girl was introducing herself instead of humoring jessica before trying to escape her over energetic self was something new. youre letting me come up with a nickname for you!? jessica gasped, her big eyes shining. biting her lip jessica ran through a list of nicknames that could fit this girl. phe phe, pho pho, phe phi pho, that third one made her giggle. some of the voices in her head suggested some other names, but jessica liked just one. can i call you phe phe? she questioned.

tilting her head jessica listened to the other female as she explained and pointed out some things about both of them. jessica vigorously nodded her head along, saying uhu, mhm, yup, yeah. as the girl spoke. when she was done jessica took another look at her. she could see it now, how this girl could be a vampire. her extreamly pale skin, black hair and black eyes, even when jessica breathed in she could catch a whiff of that vampiric scent, but she just assumed it was herself that she was smelling. yup yup yup. im half vampire! she said, smiling even bigger to show off her fangs. im also half angel. she said, gesturing to the wings attached to her back. if she werent stuck in the hallway then shed spread them out. are you a pureblooded vampire, or are you also half something?

((ooc chat :: @eraych :: thats quite all right ^-^ ))

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stains of time » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:50 pm

yuudai mamezuku - demi-god (feudal jpn) - male, 23 - 1a - tags: vincent

Yuu felt the stranger's eyes train on him for only a mere moment. The strange black lenses over his eyes which had initially looked like two eye-patches closer resembled spectacles the longer he looked at them. He straightened out his posture and took a much more relaxed pose, clearing his throat briefly. The other's sense of informality pegged him as either a commoner or simply a man of war, both of which Yuu could get behind and understand, being both. "I know this may seem an odd question," He spoke, trying not to seem mystified by the strange but yet familiar form of the foreign words in his mouth. "However, I'll ask it anyway. Do you know where we are?" He said, smiling genuinely and gaining a gentle and curious expression on his face. The strange heterochromia in his eyes showed up greatly as he blinked twice. "If it's not too much I'd also like to ask another. Who are you?" He added, worry tingeing his voice as his eyes briefly flashed around the area. With his excitement, a few stray flowers sprung up slowly near his feet, coming out from the ground in spiraling fractals with delicate leaves and fragile flowers. His hand moved to the side of his head as he swiped his bangs behind his ear and took the red string tied around his wrist in his hand, wrapping it around his hair to tie it into a ponytail. He did this swiftly and quickly returned his attention to the strange older man. "The question of most importance, though, I think, is... are we... safe?" He said and his tone became somewhat serious as he looked at the other.
stains of time

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:08 pm

Kaia
After a minute of sending her every everywhere, Kaia got up, and managed to make her way to a second floor.
Wandering around, she spotted two girls, and before she could stop it, her stomach growled loudly. "Oh shoot!" She cried, drawing more attention to herself. The girls had probably noticed her now... "For Irene's sake!" She whispered when her stomach growled again.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:12 pm

aѕнleιgн мeyerѕ
      ( gender ) female ( sexuality ) homosexual ( species ) shapeshifter ( tags ) open
        after groggily opening her eyes, she suddenly realized that this place is very unlike her usually setting of her bedroom in the log cabin she shared with her brother. where am i? was ash's immediate thought, and she sat up quickly to inspect her surroundings. the room was very neat and clean, but on the other side was another bed. perhaps it belongs to someone else? the shapeshifter narrowed her eyes and swung her legs over the side of the bed, but froze when a voice spoke to her overhead. "whose there?" ashleigh demanded, but calmed down slightly when she realized it was only a recording and listened carefully to what the man was saying. "i'll return back to my home...but how soon?" she muttered and settled back down onto the bed, arms crossed over her chest.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rimuruthegreatslime » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:34 pm

ρнσєвє яєтz
12,321,019 // fємαє // ναмριє // вιѕєχυα // тαgѕ; jessica, kaia

"phe phe is great with me!" phoebe nodded her head, her mouth parted slightly, her fangs revealing slightly, "i am a pureblooded vampire, and i guessed the angel part. not meaning to offend you . . . but what do you . . . eat? as per being a vampire, i obviously drink blood . . . but i don't eat humans. i am a "vegetarian" vampire. i drink from animals." phoebe cocked her head again, wondering what the beauty's answer would be. when phoebe said vampire, she used her fingers and made air quotation marks. phoebe's ears moved on their own ever so slightly as she heard the growling of a stomach. taking a sniff in the air to test the waters, phoebe hissed slightly. the smell of wet dog filled her nostrils and she held her breath. her eyes rotated towards the smell and the noise, seeing a short tan girl with long wavy black hair. she had wolf ears and a fluffy wolf tail. her eyes were not just green, yet they had the most subtle blue tint, making them appear a teal in color. phoebe did not like werewolves. she only had bad history with them. phoebe's natural vampiric instinct made her crouch down low to the floor. what did not make it any better was that phoebe was famished. she needed to hunt, and she needed to hunt soon. phoebe's body position remained her her defensive mode, waiting to see what the mutt would do.
rimuruthegreatslime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:06 pm

Kaia
She winced when she saw one girl's defencive crouch-pose. "Uh, I have no idea what you are doing, but I'm going to assume its bad..." She said awkwardly. "I-I'm Kaia, please don't hurt me! I just wanna go him two mama and my school!" She cried when the girl stayed crouched.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: phoenixs [5] || jessica [5]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:08 am

ρђѳ૯ทi×
phoenix kept his eyes on the other male, intently watching him. he listened to the males words as he spoke them. he didnt believe what this guy was saying now and what he had said earlier over the speaker system. so youre saying that there actually are multiple universes. youve pulled me from mine and brought me to this world in a new universe by teleportation. you somehow found my long lost items. and you know my name and that im genie. phoenix said, pretty much summarizing everything that simon has said.

the male shook his head, not believing anything that simon has said thus far. are you kidding? the multiverse thoery hasnt yet been confirmed and teleportation of that magnitude has not yet been achieved. sparks continued to jump from his body as he tried to find a logical explination as to why he was there. all he could think of was that the upper class was taking in creatures from the lower class and messing with them, testing them. youre messing with me, arent you? phoenix questioned.

ʝɛรรicɑ รkyɛ
ɛigɦtɛɛɳ || Բɛɱɑʆɛ || ѵɑɱpiʀɛ ɑɳgɛʆ ɦyɓʀiɗ || pɑɳɑรɛxuɑʆ || cʀuรɦ // ѳpɛɳ || tɑgร // pɦѳɛɓɛ // kɑiɑ
jessica felt happy when phoebe said it was alright for the hybrid to call her phe phe instead. happily humming she took in the words of the other female. jessica was surprised to find out that this girl was a pureblooded vampire, in her world it was rare to find pureblooded creatures, but a few species tried to stay true to their origins such as werewolves, vampires, and angels. but since there were so many people of different species from her earth different creatures began to fall in love and have children together, creating hybrids. jessica was the only hybrid of her kind from her world since vampires and angels hate each other. wow, youre pureblooded!? ive never met a pureblood before, of any species! this is so cool! my new friend is a pureblood vampire! the girl squealed.

at phoebes question jessica gave a simple shrug. youre not offending at all! she assured. well, i need both blood and food to live. being half angel means i need to eat fruits, veggies, and meat. i dont eat meat though because im a vegetarian, i hate hurting animals! the hybrid said, pouting at the thought of dead or injured animals. but because im half vampire i also need blood to survive. i only need to hunt about once a week, but since i dont like hurting animals i drink from humans, but not enough to kill them! jessica explained

suddenly a noise came from close by. jessica wondered if there was another person in the apartment, another roommate? turning around jessica was met with a girl. tilting her head slightly she examined the female. she had black and wavy hair, a black wolf tail and black wolf ears with teal insides. her eyes were stunning as well, like a sea of green and blue. sniffing the air she could smell dog. jssica guessed that this girl must be a werewolf. smiling at the girl jsssica waved at her. befre she could say anything phoebe was crouched low to the ground, looking about ready to attack the werewolf. squeaking with fear that phoebe would attack the girl she jumped between the two. phe phe! dont attack her! look, shes nice. jessica said, gesturing to crying girl.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:57 am

aѕнleιgн мeyerѕ
      ( gender ) female ( sexuality ) homosexual ( species ) shapeshifter ( tags ) ginger
        the shapeshifter jumped with a start when she heard another hesitant voice at the other side of the door and frowned, unsure if she should respond. ash wasn't usually so on edge, but this was a strange place with equally strange people, and she didn't know how to react to all that was happening. it was all so...weird.

but the voice, the voice was female and fairly meek, unlike one that would demand authority over her. this struck ashleigh to be odd, and she inhaled deeply as she made her final decision. she spoke. "who is this?" ash then frowned again and rubbed her face, realizing that had come off as extremely rude. "i'm...sorry. i don't really know what's going on," she admitted and placed a hand on the door's handle, opening it slowly -- she didn't want to accidentally scare the woman on the other side. ash finally opened it all the way, and her eyes widened when her gaze settled on the other. who...what was she? eyeing her wings, ashleigh was slightly unsettled, and her breath caught in her throat. she'd heard of angels, but she'd only thought of them to be myths and legends among the humans.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me